HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.s. ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:33PM

sen is correctly spelld seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 07, 2017 12:55PM

"special light faces on mars" will take yu tu that site.after clicking on "show more images"yu finally will get tu a foto of elvis in water vapor substance a cloud in same line as rh negativ psychic.the woman's with miraculous marks on her body is not the only one.images occure in bruses and maybe birthmarks.elvis's image occur on mars too in rock substance.

Date: February 08, 2017 12:30PM

if yu enter serch "pluto fotos" click on a foto and then more than 30 times to "spots an icy world far beyond pluto"in that foto at bottom left and upper center at the right yu can see numerous colorful images with humanlike and animal faces.

Date: February 08, 2017 12:45PM

actually yu would have tu begin by clicking on the 1st of the pluto fotos serch results foto of the 6 fotos but an easy way is tu look at the full page of fotos and at 6th foto 6th line down.nierly all the fotos have some or all the common images(cougar,wendell,boris,and s.u. officer).and actually yu have tu look at another of this foto tu notice the animal faces.this has only or mostly human faces'images.

Date: February 08, 2017 02:33PM

the astroid shaped simular tu a cattle hed may be as i wrote the one nier east carnegie pa. and now ded but the shape woold hav tu be expertly studyd .may be that was a cougar hed insted.i saw a duckbill shape in a foto .a duck from around chartier's creek was with CHRIST awhile but i forgot the exact details.the"duck" on mars may be that but that is probablely one those multi images rocks and from one view lookt a bit like a duck(a turkey hed too?CHRIST wenn he was a boy communicated some with a group of turkeys )but that rock looks a bit like a little pet dog too in the 1st "duck" fotos.

Date: February 08, 2017 02:48PM

if yu serch "faces in clouds"(the page with meny little pictures)and scroll down past meny lines of fotos at the left side page yu will see a purple foto with the name martha styler and look at the 1st one right next tu that.that cloud image may truly be CHRIST.yu will have noticed meny other images in clouds.

Date: February 09, 2017 01:20PM

one fact from donald trump's face image in a cloud is that GOD was with him because that is true of all the faces of humans and of other creatures.if yu serch crosses in clouds then look at the image results the common familiar faces can be seen in the cross clouds with varied amounts of obviousnis.wendell's image is at the top of a cross cloud.he is r.w.s. and i am r.w.s..as i wrote before that may be a symbol because CHRIST's FATHER and HIm are one but CHRIST being partly different being GOD as a man and partly simular but the FATHER is a BLACK SPIRIT bigger than the universe.the father but mine is at the top of the cloud cross and he and i are different human creatures(wendell became a Ghost and died and was cremated in arizona)but he was used as a simile once.another cloud cross appeard too tu be wendell at the top but only partly and then may be another face.karl marx's face is not only in one cloud foto that was misidentified but one image is on a planet or moon(i forgot which one).one crossish cloud has meny animal images with that one.

Posted by: r.w.s. jr. ()
Date: February 09, 2017 02:40PM

if yue(you,yu singular or both yue pl?) look thru the crosses in the clouds pictures one foto has a cloud shaped simular tu a heart shape.if yu serch heart on mars on the internet are numerous heart shapes on mars.one looks a little bit like a moth or butterfly wings.i believ those are symbols of luv.remember too elvis's image was in a cloud and on mars in rock and yeltsin images too.may be the face of CHRIST less visable and smaller with other faces larger more obvious on the left nier the bottom of a foto in "clouds" multicolored nier the mars or charon foto and the foto has images on the right too.that is the same foto possibely as the "spots an ice world far beyond pluto" but seems tu be slightly different one of that.

Date: February 09, 2017 02:45PM

i may be rh negativ.somebody claims generally speaking that they are more psychic and have(pl.)blue,green,and hazel eyes more often.mine are hazel(the green hazel kind).

Date: February 09, 2017 03:18PM

yue may know the bible verse that GOD so luvd the world that HI gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON that huwsoever believeth on him shall have ever lasting life and yu have heart images.the bible says CHRIST was crusified and yu have a cross image(but CHRIST too spoke with me and one of the men crusified with him huw ascended tu Heven wher an animal was too )and yu have the testemony of elvis presley visable himself in a cloud and mars rock that he saw stalin huw is in clouds and rocks in a cloud and that he saw CHRIST in a cloud.and yu have the image of mary in a cloud(the pretty woman in a faces in clouds pictures)and an image of abraham and yu have my own images in rocks on mars and in the greeneyed jasper "Ghost"gemstone.too it may be that the one man image on mars tu the right of the life in the ded zone?boar is CHRIST and too the foto turnd sideways may be and other images possiblely.i am unemployed and am possiblely free tu help identify images on planets,galaxys,moons,the sun,erth,and erth rock waves and clouds.yu can write tu me at robert shultz 824 idlewood dr. pittsburg pa.u.s.a.

Date: February 10, 2017 01:35PM

if yu look at the planets eris(further away than pluto)it has on it a vague but clear cute cougar cat hed and face image.

Date: February 10, 2017 01:39PM

cood(could)be an another reason r.wendell shultz's image with a cross image cloud is that some from later times were a bit with CHRIST at that time.

Date: February 10, 2017 02:29PM

if yu serch "space fotos" yu will get meny(many)fotos of those.is interesting really.yu can see robert wendell shultz sr..boris yeltsin,the cute cougar cat,and probablely the s.u. officer.some of their images faces have worried or bothered looks and others not.some look happy ,others smileing.that is a variety of expressions can be seen in space and elswher(elsewhere)of those creatures.the space fotos are of stuff bigger than the sun including a galaxy.

Date: February 10, 2017 02:44PM

if yu serch "horses in clouds" yu can view image's not only of horses but they have riders on them.one foto is of one horse and one rider.is a con(with)firmation of the Christian Book of Revelations.one foto has an angel with wings on his back holding possiblely something tu read in his hands in front of him.

Date: February 10, 2017 03:39PM

if yu serch "angel with book cloud" in the 2nd line of those fotos yue can see an angel holding a book.that is an angel holding what looks like a book.

Date: February 11, 2017 12:20PM

serch for "ceres planet" then look at the 4th foto.in that foto on the left yu can see an animal nose closest tu that planet.that may be or cougar or one of the other large cats that were with GOD.if yu look at the 1st spining fotos of ceres on the bottom is a large face image with eyes and with a gaping mouth.the rocky surface of that little planet have meny of common faces and others'.the foto of the astroid belt with a view of other planets and the sun has an astroid with a cloud.partly the rock is an animal hed(heofod,head,haupt)but the cloud is the 1939-1945 s.u. military officer.on the rock a small side face looks like a cat face and a human face.

Date: February 13, 2017 03:47PM

if yu serch(if you search)"mercury" and click on the 4th fotograf(photograph) yu see and look at the image with 2 larger blue dots with a smaller blue dot with a whiter center that has a mouth benieth(= another blue dot and the image looks like a mixture of wendell and boris) then look at the top left blue dot and go in a line from the "mouth" tu the top left"eye" but about a dot's width more left tu the top left yu can see my face image on mercury and my image occures in the greeneyed jasper Ghost gemstone and on mars.more than one image of the cougar,boris yeltsin,and r.wendell shultz can be seen on that planet the planet mercury.

Posted by: r.w.s. jr. ()
Date: February 13, 2017 03:57PM

if yue look at the colored fotos carefully yue(you pl.)can see some rather clier(clear,french clair)images of wendell and boris.a wider hed shape may be the s.u. officer and may be a smaller image of face too.a face surrounded by much blue may be bill clinton but i am not sure.

Date: February 14, 2017 11:38AM

may be a smaller image of that the s.u. officer's face too.if yu look at the foto of mercury being poured yu can see at liest part of the common faces.but only one of the still drops i lookt at had faces.faces appeared in pourd mercury but not much in the still drops the same faces that occure on numerous planets including erth.

Date: February 14, 2017 12:49PM

if yu serch "fire breathing clouds" the 1st foto has an image that resembles a fire breathing creature.in the book of revelations are 2 "fire breathing witnises(witnesses)".

Date: February 14, 2017 12:58PM

if yu continue to go thru fotos yu arrive at one of a man breathing out fire.in the fire ,like in cigarette smoke,liquid mercury,clouds,stones,and waves in fire too and on the sun and in lava yu can see faces and in meny kinds of stones,bushes,and snow.one more cloud foto looks possiblely like something coming out of a mouth in the series of fotos.

Date: February 15, 2017 12:41PM

if yu serch "fire breathing cloud" the foto is insted the 4th and circled yellow.the creature has a cloud from it's mouth that contains faces and its nose is of liest one face and one face at the mouth if viewd facing outward and other faces if viewed differently.abuv the circled image is an animal with a nose of at liest 2 faces and another cloud with images and abuv them a cloud with human face images.is the animal abuv the lower circled one a boar?

Date: February 15, 2017 12:47PM

if the animal abuv that was a boar then may be image had a link with chernoble pripyat and a life in the ded zone boar and a poison radioactiv cloud ther(there) came out of a generator and polluted the environment.

Date: February 15, 2017 01:12PM

if you look up-serch"fire breathing clouds and look at the large image clierly(clairment,clearly)yu can see numerous faces on the creature's nose,chin,and one one the throat and faces in nier clouds that are boris,a little cloud wendell and the s.u. officer.the boar abuv the creature with a cloud from it's mouth may be the boar not far from tu the left direction of CHRIST? on mars.the images may hav a link tu the chernoble nuclear generator disaster but not the 2 fire briething witnises of revelation .

Date: February 15, 2017 01:36PM

if yu serch " man on mars" the 3rd click takes yu tu the foto with the boar tu the left of the CHRIST? image and the 6 click takes yu the image of a deer with CHRIST? but the deer's hed image is at the bottom left corner.CHRIST was with american deer a bit and ded zone animals.may be the deer too is a "life in dead zone" deer?if so a scientific comparison of ded zone deer and that one may pruve or a probablity that a "ded zone" dear appeard on mars.mars is about only a ded planet.can yu think about what a ded zone a nuclear war cood make of the erth?may be more than about a generator and a warning tu humanity and other creatures about generators and atomic-nukebomm(bomb)dangers.

Posted by: forpetessake ()
Date: February 15, 2017 01:37PM

Donald Trump

Date: February 16, 2017 12:30PM

meny ecological dedzones exist more than 50 yiers(years)ago.i think that the "fire breathing cloud" is an animal.that may be a kind of bulldog or pekinese dog?i don't think that is the dragon satan briething a flud at Mary or iether of(either)of the 2 witnises and their fire but may be because the boar abuv it that has a cloud too proceeding from the mouth may be is from chernoble the images may have some link tu the chernoble nuclear meltdown.

Date: February 16, 2017 01:25PM

if yu serch "jesus face in clouds" click on a foto a go tu the 8th line of fotos the 2nd foto in that line may be truely CHRIST IMAGE and on his hed and one abuv his hed the little cougar cat images can be seen.if yu look at the foto with 3 crosses,a christ and a duv(dove)image with the real cloud Images(as CHRIST,DOVE-HOLYGHOST with 2 others on crossess the cougar cat really was a bit with CHRIST'S SPIRIT and boris and was communicated with by me while with CHRIST the man huw had accended tu Heven wher an animal too was.the devil satan was ready tu devour but CHRIST took refuge in egypt and CHRIST had accended tu Heven.then those events in revelations in our times are past events.then may be too the cast out angles and satan's flud of water that the erth swallowd?Mary in the future is an angel with wings.but the apocalypse horses are future from our time.and an angle reads what may be a little book or hymnal or ?

Date: February 16, 2017 01:48PM

wenn i was in harrisville pa. i communicated tu CHRIST about the Revelations not being all at once that they cood be partly past bad wars and events and not all .HE agreed and that conforms with scripture that some bad things will happen 1st before the final bad times.

Date: February 17, 2017 11:00AM

the koala bear on mars is not fully ther meaning that animal appears ther but was or is on erth and the upper portion of that rock obviously is an iguana lizard or simular species and that creature was on erth.serch "aliens on mars" then click the aliens on mars image results fotograf.except the things that look living yu are seeing erth creatures human and other kinds that were or are on erth(eorth,ard,earth).the gun,antique pistol,helmet or hat?spoon and other artifact images ther are possiblely locatable on erth and those things probable belonged tu different persons of different times and some may be now on erth owned by different owners.the skeleton on mars may be a vision of my own future skelton and certinly an other image of myself is amung(among)the "alien" fotos.the image of living beings ther may be more than images.wenn i was talking tu GOD CHRIST(from the temple age 13) at the sewickley library since HE is GOD as a MAN decided He enjoy HIS own saturn planet and HE checktout the rings.i forgot but maybe He went tu the moon or mars because that HE is able tu du but certinly He took a look of some views and other space things at that age and of other ages too space things planets the sun,the other universe and a galaxy.the " jesus face in clouds image 8th line 2nd foto seemd tu be CHRIST JESUS around the time of the crusifiction because i senced the cross a bit.CHRIST more than a trillion yiers from 2013? or about or more lookt thru some of the outerspace fotos(i forgot which ones exactly).

Date: February 17, 2017 11:06AM

the living faces on mars may by miracle visited mars and walked around or sat ther then left.the images otherwise cood be formed by different substances that make them look like foto images.the tank on mars may exist on erth but may be old junk or destroyd.

Date: February 17, 2017 11:34AM

take for example may face on the sun surface."alien" on the sun?no i was at the carnegie pa. u.s.a. library but my image appeard on the sun miraculously before the time i was at the computor looking at solar fotos and if the skeleton is mine on mars it appeard ther before i died.so i am living writing yu this but may be yu saw me ded in the future time.and the image on the sun was an image of me in the future living at the library in carnegie pa.but george washington's image in the cloud was iether his Ghost or him alive while u.s. president that appeard in the future.

Date: February 17, 2017 11:50AM

so don't "buy" all the "alien" nonsence.what yu see nier the poles of erth and on other planets are miracles and visable images made manifest by GOD tu yu and yu may be able tu locate the real gun that is the" gun" on mars on erth and i was at the library not a space"alien" living on the sun.those images are of rock but some are waves,smoke,clouds,snow,meny different things but some clouds were visable GHost(and once CHRIST'S GHOST partly appeard for a moment in a cloud then disappeard)only apparent at deth.

Date: February 17, 2017 12:44PM

i cood be wrong about the 4th foto in the 2nd line being my own skeleton that does hav some resemblence tu bill clinton but is a partly familiar face and i talkt with 2080s persons and more nier future times and CHRIST was with bill clinton at moments of deth and a had senced my own self being a Ghost and my own grave but anycase is one person huw was with CHRIST a bit huw may be living 2017 but was ded in 2080s .

Date: February 17, 2017 12:58PM

i thawht(thought)that donald's trump's foto was as a joke added tu the " aliens" on mars fotos but his image apparently does too occure on mars in rock and in an erth cloud.simular tu what i wrote i was with CHRIST and GOD THE FATHER and i have myself communicated with nierly every one of the image faces and GOD too and i do believe GOD has communicated with them all and i know GOD communicated with part of them because i too was present.

Date: February 17, 2017 01:21PM

correction"take for example my(not may)face on sun surface".yu can serch "donald trump on mars" too tu find a rock image foto of him and a colorized version of that rock. he, elvis presley,boris yeltsin have cloud images and mars rock images.if clinton is the skeleton on mars then him too.numerous images resembled him on other planets but about numerous i wasn't certin.

Date: February 19, 2017 04:17PM

after studying about and looking wilkes' gun more may be i was wrong.the mars' antique gun has a squarer looking handle.one revolutionary war gun had a squarer handle.from 1700 (more) tu erly 1900s (some) guns look simular but about yeltsin and other faces on the gun as identification doesn't pruve that because those images occure vaguely on meny guns simular tu meny other materials,things,and places they occure.may be an identicle pattern on a famous historical persons' gun and identicle shapes cood identify the gun's owner but CHRIST partially communicated tu some common soldiers and more common persons too.

Date: February 19, 2017 04:19PM

from 1700s(more)tu erly 1900s(some)guns

Date: February 21, 2017 10:53AM

CHRIST was with ben franklin and napoleon bonaparte abit in addition tu george washington.it is not impossible that the real antique mars gun( what is on mars is really a rock image) can be found on erth.

Date: February 21, 2017 11:23AM

if yu serch for "the screaming face on mars" that may be chingiz khan or one of the chinese statue soldiers.a chinese statue soldier was with CHRIST a while and chengiz khan other times was with CHRIST.that face may be compared with those tu determine the identity.i write those because the attire looks military.other ancient chinese were with CHRIST a bit too but the attire looks military so then may be on of those 2 men.

Date: February 21, 2017 11:27AM

sp. correction one not on one of those 2 men chingiz khan or an ancient chinese soldier.

Date: February 22, 2017 10:44AM

because of the little bump on top of the hat the so calld"screaming face on mars"is probablely the terracotta army man possible the man of the terracotta army image results 1st foto 2nd man left of the 1st on the right but closest in the front row and sort of in the middle.the terracotta army dates tu the qin dynasty.

Date: February 22, 2017 11:15AM

the so calld "face of GOD on mars" image results 1st and 2nd fotos are the image of the famous dutch painter vincent van gogh huw was with GOD.the 3rd foto is the "face on mars".

Posted by: WARNING! We got a looney here! ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:20AM

His name is r.s.

siren.gif~c200siren.gif~c200siren.gif~c200

Posted by: robert shultz ()
Date: February 22, 2017 01:23PM

the abuv(above)imfo is simular tu propaganda in my opinion.don't believ that.if yu serch robert shultz faces on mars yu will obtain 4 websites about this subject:fairfax underground,67 Not Out,south africa message board people in action,and science of ghost.67 Not Out has the foto that may really be CHRIST that is visable if turnd sideways.

Posted by: robert w. shultz ()
Date: February 24, 2017 10:50AM

this morning 2/24/2017 i lookt at the sky tu the southeast from idlewood nier (can be spelld iest but that is not standard american english)east carnegie and i saw an image simular tu the turnd sideways fotograf with something before in the hands sort of like.after then i thawht maybe was the angle with a book or something but was CHRIST i think holding the s.u. officer's hed image(a cloud image too)before him in his hands.i hav no fone or camera tu take a foto.probablely the cloud images vanisht after a bit.

Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: February 24, 2017 10:56AM

i hav(ich,ik,ih habe,i have)made some spelling errors but most of the different spellings are intentional.for centuries some have(haben pl.)wanted tu reform the spellings orthografy of the american english language.i don't favor radical reform or no reform but some reform.

Posted by: r.w.s.jr. ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:33AM

does eny(any)body know why i havn't recievd eny enquiries about all this.may be not meny have read the literature.actually all those images are amazing and prufe(proof) of the existence of GOD .even the rain clouds on are planet form faces.no questions from n.a.s.a or eny guverment agencies( including forin(foreign) ones')newspaper or chirch.may be too this is enuf(genug,enough)explanation for them.the study of these faces and other images cood(could)be a new science field(feld)for some persons.

Date: February 24, 2017 12:26PM

within( and at edge the cougar image)lee harvey oswald's casket are the common faces boris yeltsin(rectangular face),s.u. officer(rounder wider face),wendell (narrow long face) and other faces including a little animal face.one foto that sort of looks like "chucky" may be bill clinton and is in the 6th line and is the 4th middle foto of lee harvey oswald exhumation photos.the common faces are in the 1st line of those 1st foto.the images are in the remain contents and on the sides of the coffin.images too were on the handkerchief in the car wenn(when,wen,and possiblely wehn )j.f.k. was shot.but those faces occure even these days in midaltantic ocean waves avialable on you tube.

Date: February 24, 2017 01:01PM

if yue(you) look carefully at the stones serch inside lincoln's tomb image results vaguely yue can see the common image faces.they too are in the 1876 attempted theft of lincoln's body foto 7 line 3rd picture with clierer(clearer)images of apparently 2 black persons.the images with CHRIST are of meny races and nationalities:tarracotta man on mars,Mary in cloud,sitting bull in volcano smoke,vincent van gogh on mars,an african face or simular race on mars,and others and different kinds of animal creatures .

Date: February 24, 2017 01:56PM

if yu look up "kennedy lincoln coincidences" ther is a list of coincidences such as elected 1860 and 1960 and wilkes booth born 1838 oswald 1938.another coincidence was i communicated while with CHRIST with both the assassins and both the presidents so that man cood add that tu his list if he knew .

Date: February 25, 2017 10:21AM

if yu serch jenner crater mars my face is in the 2nd foto jenner crater- mars image results fotos.i communicated a bit with both their wives and both johnsons but much more lyndon johnson.

Date: February 25, 2017 12:35PM

interesting and fotos that can be hot of face images most of them the common human faces and the cougar can be seen if yu serch faces in fire,faces in lava,faces in lava flows.

Date: February 25, 2017 12:59PM

too yu can serch for the common faces and are other faces including an animal and a bird at the serches faces in hydrogen bombs test clouds,faces in hydrogen bombs,and faces in atomic bombs.

Date: February 25, 2017 01:13PM

the "solar flare faces" serch has meny interesting fotos of the common faces in solar flares of our sun.in one foto iech (each)numbered solar flare forms a face.

Date: February 25, 2017 01:23PM

if yu serch volcano eruption faces ther are meny of the common faces and at liest one other apparently(Mary) and meny interesting pictures.

Date: February 25, 2017 01:36PM

the serch underground magma fotos has meny interesting fotos with the common faces.the underground blob of yellowstone magma forms face shapes.

Date: February 25, 2017 02:10PM

"ww bomb cloud faces in sky" has some interesting fotos and ww bomb cloud faces.they contain the common faces but the animated one of atomic or nuke bomb has a miraculous image(possiblely the 1st wolf that was with CHRIST or another)of an animal right under the drawing face portion.

Date: February 27, 2017 04:57PM

abuv(above)i wrote that if yu communicated with the FATHER then maybe HE(by HE i ment CHRIST)may be wooldn't know what yu had been communicating about simular tu if yu had communicated with CHRIST in a different time and in an other didn't know at 1st what yu had communicated.about lenin's image in a hollow on mars that may be only linkt tu some past communication wenn he was with GOD not the more recent thawht about Mary.

Date: February 27, 2017 05:55PM

if yu look marx in cloud pictures yu can see the image of karl marx in clouds

Date: February 27, 2017 06:17PM

i ment(meant)if yu serch and look at "marx in cloud pictures".some "cooler"images can be seen especially if yu recognize the common faces in ice,snow,frost,and snowflake pictures but if yu don't yu can see at liest some face images and if yu serch for"faces in artic ice pictures" yu can see some of the "common"(numerous on erth and in space and other planets) faces and a claim that the"face on mars" occurs under the ice ther.

Date: February 28, 2017 11:09AM

if yu serch faces in antarica and look thru the fotos of the image results yu can see images of wendell shultz ,the s.u. officer and boris yeltsin.if click thru tu the pansy flower fotograf yu can see that the CREATOR has made yeltsin face patterns in all the pansy flowers in the foto.

Posted by: rws ()
Date: February 28, 2017 01:17PM

the czar bomba in one foto had the image of a novaya zemlya bird but i can't find that agan(again).yeltsin's image can seen in the bomb cloud and wendell shultz.for a while a wolf image can be seen.it was tested october 30 1961

Date: February 28, 2017 01:23PM

the n.a.z.i guvernment were the 1st the begin developement of a bomb but right they never did and adolf hitler's stone image is on mercury.the wolf image in the czar bomba cloud may be the 1st wolf GOD created.

Date: February 28, 2017 02:05PM

if yu serch for "u.s nuclear bomb test" and look at the image results yu can see faces in all the fotos including in the forin countrys' testbomb clouds' fotos.

Date: February 28, 2017 02:43PM

if look at the "bombing of dresden clouds" fotos in the smoke yu can see the"common"faces(and clouds) and every foto of the "bombing of pearl harbor clouds" has those faces.of course these faces occure in ancient geological formations.

Date: March 01, 2017 11:42AM

if yu serch "evidence of life on mars" a click the image results foto in the 2nd line 5th tu right the little red dashes circled foto.that may be me.i hav really senced mars the gravity isless,it is more distance from sun,and a very thin atmosfere and other but so far i hav never been completely ther.

Posted by: r.w.s ()
Date: March 01, 2017 12:12PM

the solar radiation feels different ther probablely because the thinner atmosfere and the minerals seem different.according tu literature the minerals exist on erth but ther is something that seems different.the sun is black inside.the large planets have(pl.)a crushing atmosfere and the moon has about a vacume a low gravity and a nice view from ther the erth and is close tu us.mars seems far and darker because further from sun and more solar radiation too because the thin atmosfere.the atmosfere is so thin it seems vacume like but is sensible and the lower gravity make yu springyer simular tu the lower gravity moon.the outerspace about a vacume meaning maybe a speck of spacerock dust or something but i didn't notice enything but a vacume.good tu be on erth wher ther is air and water and life.

Posted by: r.w.s ()
Date: March 01, 2017 12:24PM

was another universe presumable ther now because our was and is with different kinds of creatures and one creature of simular intelligence ther and was and probable like is now the closest other place with life too.

Date: March 01, 2017 01:14PM

i saw a face in a cloud foto that may be really then president obama .serch "computors faces in clouds pictures" has meny faces' images.some cloud and other images have been gathered by computor.

Date: March 01, 2017 01:42PM

if yu look up-serch "nebula faces" at liest one has wendell shultz,numerous have boris yeltsin former president uf russia and are animal faces.what is amazing is some of the geometric patterns seen in some cloud that looks somewhat like boris yeltsin and bill clinton,a 911 cloud and a nebula cloud.

Date: March 01, 2017 02:04PM

at liest(least)one nebula cloud has the image of josef stalin.google satellite has face recognition and numerous faces recognized were boris yeltsin but not all.

Date: March 02, 2017 11:27AM

ther is under serch "JESUS in clouds" image results another fotograf(greek f=ph)that is geometric patterns but yue(pl.) may have(pl.) tu do numerous serches thru the fotos because the fotos change order.is a double image of Mary in clouds .Mary was with CHRIST fully grown while HE was sleeping and then with herself while giving birth a while.may be then that is herself with herself?but very meny multiple face images of others occure so more probable that is one(ein,une,uno)uf(of)the numerous multiface images too.

Date: March 02, 2017 11:48AM

serch "google earth faces" and look at the image results.ther in hungary was an image of CHRIST and are other face images including an doglike(the site identified the image as a fox but may be a dog of some kind)animal on mars.

Date: March 02, 2017 12:23PM

serch galaxy wikipedia for definitions of galaxys(galaxies).serch "galaxy face images"the hand of GOD" foto appears tu be CHRIST with combined with other faces images'(shroud of turin face?).one galaxy has the cougar cat and other faces images'.other fotos can be viewed(pl. but du we need more complex grammer? but viewd could be used for singular viewed for pl.) .too ther is the "faces in the galaxy" image results fotografs.our galaxy is the milkyway.

Date: March 02, 2017 12:39PM

serch "face in ocean floor" and yu obtain numerous fotos some containing the same vague faces visable on erth's land and other planets.

Date: March 02, 2017 01:07PM

"JESUS" face in fresno fire smoke is not but a man.donald trump's face may be in the "face in ocean floor fotos" in the underwater geografical foto.

Date: March 02, 2017 01:15PM

if the underoceanic face image is donald trump then his face is in an erth cloud,on mars of rock and part of underoceanic geografy.

Date: March 02, 2017 01:36PM

the serch"faces in cliffs" will giv yu(give yue pl.)more face images but if yu havn't lernd tu recognize some of "the common" faces yu probablely won't notice meny because meny of those are vague.those occure on other planets too.

Date: March 02, 2017 01:46PM

another serch is "nasa rock faces" some of the faces are the same persons images visable in erthrocks ,clouds,and other categories.

Date: March 02, 2017 02:30PM

if yu serch ww1 warship smoke yu can see the unborn " common "images in the smoke but like in the katla volcano 1918 eruption they wern't yet born.images too can be seen in old filmed news report storm clouds and other substances before these times.

Posted by: r.w..s ()
Date: March 03, 2017 10:25AM

serch cloud fotos tornados and yu get meny more faces images of the "common faces".

Date: March 03, 2017 10:37AM

meny faces are visable if yu serch old storm cloud fotos.these faces occure then in old smoke and cloud fotos erly 1900s tu this today march 3 2017.they occured before the men were born and after they died.

Date: March 03, 2017 10:54AM

serch "dust storm clouds fotos"and yu get more fotografs containing face images including ones from the 1930s.

Date: March 03, 2017 11:21AM

serch "air force bombings 1940s" and yu get more fotos or "air force in clouds 1940s" or "storms clouds 1970s fotos"(but part at liest of the clouds fotos are not from that time.wendell and the s.u. officer were in that 1939-1945 nasty war but boris was a teenager in russia.

Date: March 03, 2017 11:32AM

other face images are available in another partly yucky category "1916 dog fight fotos".

Date: March 03, 2017 11:43AM

other sources are old storm cloud paintings or antique storm cloud paintings or 1800s storm cloud or 1800 cloud paintings.some of the same images are vaguely visable(may be more than vague some images)in old paintings.

Date: March 03, 2017 11:54AM

"antique cloud paintings fotos"has numerous pictures with vague at liest face images.

Posted by: rs ()
Date: March 03, 2017 12:05PM

serch"ancient paintings"then look at the image results.some images are identifyable in the original works but other images were produced during aging or damage.

Date: March 03, 2017 12:32PM

i had communicated telepathically with every president from franklin rooselvelt tu donald trump while with GOD and washington(and franklin) and some others including jefferson and lincoln between washington's time tu f.d.r.'s.

Date: March 03, 2017 12:59PM

the serch"hindenburg dirigable fotos" will allow yue tu obtain more images of boris yeltsin,wendell shultz and the american cougar cat.they can be seen in the smoke and fire.(stalin and yeltsin-cougar cat or iether one or the other were misidentified in a different grupe(group)of fotos as satan with an arrow pointing tu them but they are not.the fotos are not these hindenburg fotos but part of a page of cloud face fotos)

Date: March 03, 2017 01:18PM

serch b 29s in clouds has some fotos.i was CHRIST and deng shao ping.that man i liked and he impruved the chinese guvernment.and certinly gorbachev was better generally spieking (speaking)than erlyer s.u. lieders.

Posted by: rs ()
Date: March 03, 2017 01:40PM

"solar flares other stars"image results has meny interesting fotos and muvies(movies).easily yu can see wendell shultz,boris yeltsin,the s.u. soldier, liest one of myself,and animals faces and possiblely bill clinton.some of flares are bigger than the erth.most or all lighter areas form images and at liest some of the dark areas.

Date: March 03, 2017 01:46PM

then the faces on erth geografy(lakes,erth terrain,and the under sea and ocean terrain)are smaller than the face images uf humans and animals on the sun and the nebula and galaxy face images much much bigger than the sun faces.

Date: March 03, 2017 01:51PM

the creatures huws' images yu see are so small compared tu the erth,smaller compared tu the sun of our solar system,even smaller compared with the nebulas and galaxys.compared tu THE FATHER are nierly as dumb as plants and are more simular tu dust mites.

Date: March 03, 2017 01:54PM

GOD as THE MAN CHRIST too appeard as a plant but is GOD THE FATHER as a CREATURE and that way HE is partly like one of us creatures.

Date: March 03, 2017 02:57PM

for the record meny of face images were not only with CHRIST but josef stalin a bit too .for example elvis presley.

Date: March 03, 2017 03:15PM

if yu look for "historic fire fotos" yu can see "the common faces" that are identified elswher(elsewhere)in this literature.1940,50,60 fotos contain faces.they are in more modern fires' smokes too.

Date: March 04, 2017 10:55AM

the serch is "mount etna eruption 2017 " click image results foto .those foto with no doubt have(pl.=haben and pronounced like hav same pronounciation as i hav=ih,ik habe but what is more useful conveying more clierly the plural idea or simpler grammer?)wendell shultz,boris yeltsin and the cougar cat(and possible that the s.u. officer's face form is visable and may be other images)images are visable in a variety of substances smoke,lava,formation of plants,chipt(chipped)wall paint nier canal and more.must be some way tu use a machine programd tu see a wendell face,a boris face,and all the other faces that occure more than once on erth and outerspace in a scientific way.

Date: March 04, 2017 11:47AM

if yu serch "mount vesuvius eruption 1944" and look at the image results fotos yu can see the same face of josef stalin(nakhahsvili)in vesuvius smoke that is seen in the 9 11 2001 world trade center smoke about 67 yiers difference of time.i think the cougar cat image is partly visable and the yeltsin image can seen in the smoke as an adult but then he was yung.stalin's face is on mars too(the so calld egyptian statue).he died the yier 1953 .

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.