HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Blowing Satan ()
Date: August 14, 2016 11:25AM

Am I late to the party? Was in the neighborhood and the bathrooms were occupied like Wall Street. So I kicked away the pictures and flowers taking a much needed steamy greasy shit. The consensus here is correct. Nice place to shit. Even the caretakers agreed. Hope she smelt it from hell

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Yuikhvcxfgjjb ()
Date: August 14, 2016 11:41AM

Savage! Lol! I bet her and Eesh had some intimate moments in that faggot tree house his gay father built in the back yard. Fuck that dead bitch. Dig the bitch up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Roasted veggies ()
Date: August 14, 2016 11:54AM

You all are some sick disturbed sons of bitches. Dead mothers? Really? Can we all just agree to leave Eesh's dead mother alone? Respect the dead. Horrible people. How do you think Eesh feels reading this? He must miss his mother.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: x6HDu ()
Date: August 14, 2016 12:11PM

Roasted veggies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You all are some sick disturbed sons of bitches.
> Dead mothers? Really? Can we all just agree to
> leave Eesh's dead mother alone? Respect the dead.
> Horrible people. How do you think Eesh feels
> reading this? He must miss his mother.


Have you ever read some of the things that this disgusting piece of shit has written on here about other people's deceased relatives? The asshole shouldn't post his disgusting vile bullshit about other people, dead or alive. Fuck him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Grave digger ()
Date: August 14, 2016 12:32PM

Nope. The party's just starting. I dug up the bitches bones, pissed in her skull, and put it on the keg tap. Stop by. Even the cemetery staff is drinking a tall boy. It sucks because half the time was spent on shoveling away all of the dried turds off her grave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: DKyx3 ()
Date: August 14, 2016 01:34PM

Grave digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It sucks because half the
> time was spent on shoveling away all of the dried
> turds off her grave.


LOLOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Not saying but just saying ()
Date: August 14, 2016 04:51PM

Grave digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope. The party's just starting. I dug up the
> bitches bones, pissed in her skull, and put it on
> the keg tap. Stop by. Even the cemetery staff is
> drinking a tall boy. It sucks because half the
> time was spent on shoveling away all of the dried
> turds off her grave.

Karma is a bitch. It happened to Eesh and it will happen to you. Fucking piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Just Sayin it ()
Date: August 14, 2016 04:55PM

x6HDu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Roasted veggies Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You all are some sick disturbed sons of
> bitches.
> > Dead mothers? Really? Can we all just agree to
> > leave Eesh's dead mother alone? Respect the
> dead.
> > Horrible people. How do you think Eesh feels
> > reading this? He must miss his mother.
>
>
> Have you ever read some of the things that this
> disgusting piece of shit has written on here about
> other people's deceased relatives? The asshole
> shouldn't post his disgusting vile bullshit about
> other people, dead or alive. Fuck him.

So that justifies you doing the same sick fucked up shit? Didn't you ever learn two wrongs don't make a right? Fucking people here are fucked up man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Holiest ()
Date: August 15, 2016 01:39AM

Blowing Satan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Am I late to the party? Was in the neighborhood
> and the bathrooms were occupied like Wall Street.
> So I kicked away the pictures and flowers taking a
> much needed steamy greasy shit. The consensus here
> is correct. Nice place to shit. Even the
> caretakers agreed. Hope she smelt it from hell


Wow lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: <img src=http://www.fairfaxunder ()
Date: August 27, 2016 03:47PM

file.php?40,file=249796,filename=2016-08

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: Hot stuff ()
Date: September 10, 2016 02:55AM

Proud mama
Attachments:
image (1).jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: F ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:15AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: k ()
Date: December 31, 2019 08:43PM

Just Sayin it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> x6HDu Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Roasted veggies Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > You all are some sick disturbed sons of
> > bitches.
> > > Dead mothers? Really? Can we all just agree
> to
> > > leave Eesh's dead mother alone? Respect the
> > dead.
> > > Horrible people. How do you think Eesh feels
> > > reading this? He must miss his mother.
> >
> >
> > Have you ever read some of the things that this
> > disgusting piece of shit has written on here
> about
> > other people's deceased relatives? The asshole
> > shouldn't post his disgusting vile bullshit
> about
> > other people, dead or alive. Fuck him.
>
> So that justifies you doing the same sick fucked
> up shit? Didn't you ever learn two wrongs don't
> make a right? Fucking people here are fucked up
> man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: k ()
Date: January 01, 2020 03:57AM

William Robert Moreno, the OP of this thread, is the only genuine confirmed mother-fucker on this site. William buggers his mother, Sharon K. Moreno

Quote
William Robert Moreno
so, anybody here ever fuck their mom up her ass? Am I the only one?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636757.html#msg-636757

Quote
William Robert Moreno
what, no one wants to talk about fucking their mother?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636762.html#msg-636762




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: k ()
Date: January 01, 2020 03:57AM

Banned poster and self-admitted pedophile Willam Moreno's maternal grandfather William H. McMillia, was also a pedophile. William McMillan molested his daughter Sharon K. Moreno as well as his grandson william Moreno. William McMillan served in the USMC until he was discharged for homosexual acts.





















































































Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: William Moreno is a pedophile ()
Date: February 13, 2020 10:45PM

F Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I also took a steamy meaty chunky shit on Louise Miller Basl's grave
Posted by: William Moreno is a pedophile ()
Date: February 17, 2020 05:07PM

William Moreno is a pedophile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  ********  **     **  ******** 
 **    **   **   **      **     **     **     **    
     **      ** **       **     **     **     **    
    **        ***        **     **     **     **    
   **        ** **       **     **     **     **    
   **       **   **      **     **     **     **    
   **      **     **     **      *******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.