HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’ve watched every moment of political conventions since 1984. Tonight I left early. I was afraid.
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:06PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’ve watched every moment of political conventions since 1984. Tonight I left early. I was afraid.
Posted by: hate people like that ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:09PM

Coward. What are you going to do when the shit really hits the fan? Like the kind of shit they put up in Nice, Brusells or Munich. Typical Liberal cowardice.

Re: I’ve watched every moment of political conventions since 1984. Tonight I left early. I was afraid.
Posted by: stewie ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:14PM

Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://mobile.twitter.com/MHarrisPerry/status/756
> 339165302820864
>
> http://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a
> 38026/melissa-harris-perry-rnc-2016/

Thats ur boi bitch, he got dis shit the way it is, smarten up vote trump

Posted by: Exactly!!! ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:20PM

hate people like that Wrote:
> Coward. What are you going to do when the shit
> really hits the fan? Like the kind of shit they
> put up in Nice, Brusells or Munich. Typical
> Liberal cowardice.

Exactly. Keep your eyes on the prize boys. Muslims out of the US. Soon.

Posted by: Tampon Earrings ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:21PM

She's an embarrassment even to libturds.

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:22PM

She's still on TV????

Posted by: nobody special ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:22PM

I dislike MHP very much.

Posted by: Juhfghjj ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:24PM

-
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: steward ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:26PM

Im buzzed but u remeber like 2 electiondls ago that bitch suzane? Or something on msnbc, she sounds like she got laryngitis, she was reporting on exit polls, it appeared to me she was drunk, and lying about the exit polls in favor of democrats, I think she was let go...I HATED THAT BITCH , WORSE THAN RACHEL MADDOW, and bill maher combined. She was fuckin awfull

Posted by: She was 11... ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:28PM

So she's full of shit.
And butthurt.

Posted by: Like Trump said at the start ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:29PM

Go to the Democratic Convention if you don't want to hear about necessary change and want to hear about "fairies" "pretend", "pie in the sky" and "pipe dreams"

Posted by: stewie ()
Date: July 22, 2016 05:39PM

Why would anyone go to the convention of the party ur not a member of....I WONT BE TUNING into democrats convention, u know why, cuz its all bullshit. I dont give one shit. Most things coming out of any speakers mouth is bullshit, and the moms of black criminals, the only thing they can say to me, for me to respect them is, im a parent, I tried my best to teach my child to do right, he chose his path, I apologize on his behalf, but kids of today got to do better, try harder and respect da mutha.fucmin po po, and we all gotta try harder to get along...THATS IT. Other wise, its bull muther fuckin shit

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: July 22, 2016 06:54PM

She is our America!

Posted by: cGVyX ()
Date: July 23, 2016 12:48PM

reaaallly?

so how many chinese political conventions has she been to?

does she have any comment on spanish, chinese, arab governments being racist?

why is she calling Trump a racist ?

being a new yorker* he's the least racist of the whole pack i'd guess

(and not for "enabling illegals to run gov though they really have no right to cut in line like that" (and to keep job markets %100 for their race - which hillary is supporting - which foreigners beleive is their best deal)

------------------------------

where is her fair an balanced report ?

full of shit ffu post as usual

yea chinese gov is full of whites isn't it? 0 percent

Posted by: EjFdP ()
Date: July 23, 2016 12:51PM

cut the two faced bullshit

IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY

and inflated americans are sick of liberals inflating people who paid in and are being ripped off SEVERELY by run-away liberalism - like owed $160,000 ea. by liberals

(ammount owed to legal denizens who worked (or were wanting/needing to), but were not in gov, on average, in seized money - causing racking inflation such as - the need of food stamps depsite having a paycheck - and inability to pay rent despite having "a paycheck". horrific inflation only overcome by "getting a seedy gov job".)

Posted by: P9PUh ()
Date: July 23, 2016 01:04PM

steward Wrote:
> Im buzzed but u remeber like 2 electiondls ago
> that bitch suzane? Or something on msnbc, she
> sounds like she got laryngitis, she was reporting
> on exit polls, it appeared to me she was drunk,
> and lying about the exit polls in favor of
> democrats, I think she was let go...I HATED THAT
> BITCH , WORSE THAN RACHEL MADDOW, and bill maher
> combined. She was fuckin awfull

This is the retarded witch you mean:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Estrich
Attachments:
download.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.