HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm back broners to support William Moreno
Posted by: WSH LAX supporter ()
Date: July 18, 2016 08:12AM

All of you broners hating on my boy William can fuck off. You guys enjoy making fun of mentally challenged people? William Moreno is an autistic man bullied by all of you cowards. Now I'm all for bullying but not when it's a retarded man. He's going to own all of your asses! Just remember that what goes around comes around. He also makes me laugh. All of the bros know what I am talking about

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm back broners to support William Moreno
Posted by: WSHS LAX Baseball ()
Date: July 18, 2016 08:44AM

Count me in too. I'm a huge supporter of William Moreno. He's not a big bully. Brandt, Brandon, Lennox, and Brixton all support him too. We signed a pact.

Posted by: WSH LAX mobility ()
Date: July 18, 2016 09:58AM

Ya broner I thought I spotted your car in FFX the other day. Sweet little ride and custom tags broner. Though you need to get it washed bro.
Attachments:
lax-on-car-new.png

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 18, 2016 10:36AM

Dude, did you hit your head a while back? Because you have completely lost the narrative. Your first post was about throwing a retarded kid's bike on the railroad tracks, and now you're the Champion Retard?

SHOWERBONER4LIFE!

Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg

Posted by: go away willie ()
Date: July 18, 2016 11:17AM

The first three posters ARE William Morono. I got no quarter for somebody who is so disgusting. Having an autistic disorder does not excuse his behaviors, either.
Most of us knew it was you, now we all know it's you. All the WSH names are Morono's lame attempts to reinvent themself(politically correct pronoun there)
Go away, Willie, be free of this cesspool. Don't you want more for yourself?

Posted by: More Moreno Madness ()
Date: July 18, 2016 11:21AM

Attachments:
william moreno pedophile suicide sterling Sharon Moreno Polygraph.jpg

Posted by: WSH LAX BRONER ()
Date: July 18, 2016 11:37AM

You wish you had my life pussyfoots. You guys are gayer than a fox's glove. I just bought this epic mesh shirt, complete with a gay light up fanny pack w/ padlock, silk rainbow colored glow in the dark gloves, gay ass LED sunglasses, and leather booty shorts.

Posted by: WSH LAX BRONER ()
Date: July 18, 2016 11:39AM

Since you all know it was me, William Moreno, behind all of these WSH LAX posts this is how I imagined Maverick the homosexual riding train hopper would look like.
Attachments:
conductor kid.jpg

Posted by: Huh? What? ()
Date: July 18, 2016 12:01PM

Weren't you dead a few weeks ago?

Posted by: that bitch ()
Date: July 18, 2016 12:01PM

WSH LAX BRONER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You wish you had my life pussyfoots.
HAHAHA wasting my life pissing away an inheritance on a frivolous lawsuit,threatening anybody who disagrees with me, and parents are shit for brains putting up with it because they are still alive? Not likely.
You guys are
> gayer than a fox's glove.
I don't think foxes wear gloves. Wait, did you mean like the cartoon foxes, since you obviously live in some fake fantasist world. Yes, I suppose some cartoon foxes do wear gloves. Unless "fox glove" is a veiled reference to female pussy, something you won't get the gift of willingly unless you commit more crimes.

I just bought this epic
> mesh shirt, complete with a gay light up fanny
> pack w/ padlock, silk rainbow colored glow in the
> dark gloves, gay ass LED sunglasses, and leather
> booty shorts.
Oh yeah? Let me get in the '80's time machine and I bet I look better too.

You got nothin',will. Go away.

Posted by: WSHS Baseball ()
Date: July 18, 2016 05:52PM

Huh? What? Wrote:
> Weren't you dead a few weeks ago?

No, he was missing. We were all worried about his wellbeing but apparently, he's alive and well.

Posted by: WSH LAX court reporting ()
Date: July 18, 2016 05:57PM

Posting court notes one page at a time.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 18, 2016 07:28PM

WSHS Baseball Wrote:
> Huh? What? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Weren't you dead a few weeks ago?
>
>
> No, he was missing. We were all worried about his
> wellbeing but apparently, he's alive and well.

SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER SHOWERBONER
Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg

Posted by: Jack Tors ()
Date: July 23, 2016 12:24AM

The FTRA supports Moreno

Posted by: obeesh ()
Date: July 23, 2016 11:27AM

file.php?40,file=215097,filename=IMG_201

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.