HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Party animal ()
Date: July 09, 2016 12:48PM

On her like death birthday we need to celebrate. Aw fuck it I'm throwing it anyway.
-Mandatory skeleton costume
-Live performance from Meade and Danzig w/ the Misfits
-A skeleton hand keg
-A blood bath punch bowl
-Women cut their hair short like her
-And of course we celebrate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: CHDpK ()
Date: July 09, 2016 01:15PM

Party animal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On her like death birthday we need to celebrate.
> Aw fuck it I'm throwing it anyway.
> -Mandatory skeleton costume
> -Live performance from Meade and Danzig w/ the
> Misfits
> -A skeleton hand keg
> -A blood bath punch bowl
> -Women cut their hair short like her
> -And of course we celebrate


Are you going to suck our dicks too, Miz?

Word on the street is you have been sucking a mean dick since you were still a baby being held by your grandfather.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: FrankR ()
Date: July 09, 2016 02:19PM

Well my small minded little friend please inform us of your productive lifestyle? Blow jobs? I'm perfectly happy receiving them from a lady. With whom I share living arrangements. I laugh at your incompetence and pathetic attempts to insult me using childish humor. In reality I'd be splitting your skull open but that's besides the point. You feeble minded imbeciles don't realize my strengths. Who's been to jail and is now getting investigated for child pornography? Who's the pedophile now with ACTUAL child porn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: PhMhu ()
Date: July 09, 2016 06:31PM

FrankR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blow jobs? I'm
> perfectly happy receiving them from a lady. With
> whom I share living arrangements.

Speaking of that.
How is your mom doing?

Is her cunt still frigid?
How loose has her cornhole gotten these days?

Between her fat ass, your big belly and your baby sized dick, can you even reach her stinky at all?
Attachments:
aaaaaaaasharon.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Unbefuckinglievable ()
Date: July 09, 2016 06:37PM

William finally admitted he gets blowjobs from his mom. Would that be before or after he fucks her up the ass?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: delusional fat fucktard ()
Date: July 09, 2016 07:56PM

FrankR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well my small minded little friend please inform
> us of your productive lifestyle? >


Well, for one thing, most of us are actually gainfully employed. And educated. (And who the fuck drops out of ART school? That's like dropping out of Kindergarten.)


You
> feeble minded imbeciles don't realize my
> strengths.


You were strong enough to assault your father. Strong enough to hide under your sheets because you were afraid of a fucking reporter. Strong enough for multiple suicide attempts (I'm sure, knowing you, we'll hear about additional attemps in the months to come.) Lots of strength was evident in all those texts lizzie was kind enough to post. Strong enough to try to keep lizzie in jail be saying she was on drugs. Strong enough to stalk lizzie - although I did notice you needed maternal supervision for that one.

You derive this new-found pride from the fact that you think you've defeated eesh.
Congrats - you've defeated a fellow retard. A big deal in your little special-needs universe, but not altogether impressive to the rest of us.

Begone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Short Bus Window Licker ()
Date: July 09, 2016 10:16PM

The loser retard Miz was actually kicked out of art school for eating paste and sticking crayons up his ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: F Krow ()
Date: July 09, 2016 10:32PM

Just bitter because you bought in to my WSH LAX character. Hahaha it was a great run fooling all of you losers. Don't be mad. I was pretty convincing in my act.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Anniversary of William Moreno de ()
Date: July 09, 2016 10:37PM

Nov 1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: wrong again as usual ()
Date: July 09, 2016 10:48PM

F Krow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just bitter because you bought in to my WSH LAX
> character. Hahaha it was a great run fooling all
> of you losers. Don't be mad. I was pretty
> convincing in my act.


I recall rampant speculation from the get-go that WSH Faggot was yet another of miz's cries for attention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: No Shit ()
Date: July 09, 2016 10:53PM

delusional fat fucktard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FrankR Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well my small minded little friend please
> inform
> > us of your productive lifestyle? >
>
>
> Well, for one thing, most of us are actually
> gainfully employed. And educated. (And who the
> fuck drops out of ART school? That's like dropping
> out of Kindergarten.)
>
>
> You
> > feeble minded imbeciles don't realize my
> > strengths.
>
>
> You were strong enough to assault your father.
> Strong enough to hide under your sheets because
> you were afraid of a fucking reporter. Strong
> enough for multiple suicide attempts (I'm sure,
> knowing you, we'll hear about additional attemps
> in the months to come.) Lots of strength was
> evident in all those texts lizzie was kind enough
> to post. Strong enough to try to keep lizzie in
> jail be saying she was on drugs. Strong enough to
> stalk lizzie - although I did notice you needed
> maternal supervision for that one.
>
> You derive this new-found pride from the fact that
> you think you've defeated eesh.
> Congrats - you've defeated a fellow retard. A big
> deal in your little special-needs universe, but
> not altogether impressive to the rest of us.
>
> Begone.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: It takes a village ()
Date: July 10, 2016 12:08PM

Funny how the 'dark humor' dude has no problem starting a thread to defile the memory of a dead woman, but when he is treated the same way he acts like a whiny little bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Lets do this ()
Date: July 10, 2016 09:24PM

Let's pay Louise's grave a visit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Let's ()
Date: July 11, 2016 06:23AM

Lets do this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's pay Louise's grave a visit.


+1
Attachments:
2016-04-01 20.48.44.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Nippl3 ()
Date: August 12, 2016 12:33AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaauah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: LyDkx ()
Date: August 15, 2016 01:56AM

1
Attachments:
43068_172028004349_0003-00434.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: There ()
Date: August 16, 2016 06:24AM

Oh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: F ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:11AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Creeps ()
Date: December 07, 2019 01:01PM

How do you freaks find a marriage license?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Marriage license ()
Date: December 08, 2019 09:31PM

Creeps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you freaks find a marriage license?

Research

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Trigger ()
Date: December 09, 2019 11:29AM

Nay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Hao ()
Date: December 29, 2019 10:46PM

Creeps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you freaks find a marriage license?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Fluttering ()
Date: December 30, 2019 06:07PM

Nippl3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahaauah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: Well.. ()
Date: December 31, 2019 08:54AM

FrankR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well my small minded little friend please inform
> us of your productive lifestyle? Blow jobs? I'm
> perfectly happy receiving them from a lady. With
> whom I share living arrangements. I laugh at your
> incompetence and pathetic attempts to insult me
> using childish humor. In reality I'd be splitting
> your skull open but that's besides the point. You
> feeble minded imbeciles don't realize my
> strengths. Who's been to jail and is now getting
> investigated for child pornography? Who's the
> pedophile now with ACTUAL child porn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: William Moreno is a pedophile ()
Date: February 13, 2020 10:38PM

wrong again as usual Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F Krow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just bitter because you bought in to my WSH LAX
> > character. Hahaha it was a great run fooling
> all
> > of you losers. Don't be mad. I was pretty
> > convincing in my act.
>
>
> I recall rampant speculation from the get-go that
> WSH Faggot was yet another of miz's cries for
> attention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Louise Miller Basl day
Posted by: William Moreno is a pedophile ()
Date: February 17, 2020 05:14PM

William Moreno is a pedophile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wrong again as usual Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > F Krow Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Just bitter because you bought in to my WSH
> LAX
> > > character. Hahaha it was a great run fooling
> > all
> > > of you losers. Don't be mad. I was pretty
> > > convincing in my act.
> >
> >
> > I recall rampant speculation from the get-go
> that
> > WSH Faggot was yet another of miz's cries for
> > attention.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  ********  ********   **    ** 
 **     **   **   **   **    **  **     **   **  **  
 **     **    ** **        **    **     **    ****   
 **     **     ***        **     ********      **    
 **     **    ** **      **      **     **     **    
 **     **   **   **     **      **     **     **    
 ********   **     **    **      ********      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.