HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NY College Students Indicted For Falsely Reporting Racial Assault
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: May 03, 2016 12:44AM

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ny-college-students-indicted-falsely-reporting-racial-assault-n566466

160502-agudio-burwell-briggs-updated-yh-

Three New York college students who said they were victims of a racially motivated attack in January were indicted on Monday for falsely reporting the incident.

The indictment also accused the students of assaulting — or attempting to assault — passengers on the Albany bus that they claimed to have been attacked on.

Albany County District Attorney P. David Sores identified the students as Ariel Aguido, 20, Asha Burwell, 20, and Alexis Briggs, 20.

The January claim, which involved allegations of as many as a dozen white men and women harassing and assaulting the three students, triggered protests at the University at Albany.

The school's president condemned the incident, saying he was "deeply concerned, saddened and angry." A three-week university police investigation followed, and authorities said in February that evidence showed the students' initial claims "were false" and that the women allegedly assaulted a 19-year-old female passenger.

After the university's announcement, a lawyer for Burwell, Frederick Brewington, sharply criticized the school, calling it the "University of Injustice."

"The three women, who were all students in good standing, have been arrested at the urging and insistence of the Albany University Police and the University at Albany," Brewington said in a statement. "The real crime now is that the University is serving as the charging party against its own students in the criminal courts."

Reached Monday night, Brewington declined to immediately comment on the indictment

tumblr_o6hc84lVhP1r83d7lo10_500.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NY College Students Indicted For Falsely Reporting Racial Assault
Posted by: Shocking!! Not......... ()
Date: May 03, 2016 12:49AM

?
Attachments:
1461747713870.gif

Posted by: such faggoting ()
Date: May 03, 2016 06:26AM

This social justice warrior shit has gone too far, I am ready for a pushback and rejection of this movement based on lies.

Posted by: angry women ()
Date: May 03, 2016 07:58AM

Look at those mug shots - those are some angry women for sure.

Posted by: S.O.S. RACISM ()
Date: May 03, 2016 08:19AM

So will the school apologize for just automatically believing them and stirring up more hatred?

Posted by: Who's surprised ()
Date: May 03, 2016 08:21AM

As expected. Niggers are the leading perpetrators of "suspected hate crimes". Any time you find a noose hanging or some "nigga go home" painted on a wall...you should know where to look.

They've gotten so bold now as to simply make shit up in a public place.

What better way to get famous, have Al Sharpton come to your house and have a libtard parade in your honor before getting on MSNBC so Melissa harris Perry can suck your teet?

As long as this country keeps kissing nigger ass, this continues. I'm only surprised that the cops charged them or even made the announcement. They are so racist.

I can't wait for the first nigger to get shot by the police after Trump is president. He should hold a press conference every time and say "that could have been the nigger that carjacked my son"

Posted by: Social Justice Retardz ()
Date: May 05, 2016 10:17PM

I just took a shit. It was brown. Then I peed on it. Is that a hate crime? Should I report it?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.