HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
yes or no? High School Basketball Player Says He Didn't Know He Was 29 Years Old
Posted by: America ()
Date: April 27, 2016 07:11PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? High School Basketball Player Says He Didn't Know He Was 29 Years Old
Posted by: N4Hmn ()
Date: April 27, 2016 07:57PM

Hmmmmm....all niggers look like they're 30 when they're only 18

That's certainly a black one there!

Re: yes or no? High School Basketball Player Says He Didn't Know He Was 29 Years Old
Posted by: Dems love the KKK ()
Date: April 27, 2016 07:57PM

Dumb nigger.

Posted by: Jim Crow ()
Date: April 27, 2016 08:15PM

Holy Shit he's dark. He puts the dark in darkie. Looks like one of those guys on the Black & White Minstrel Show.

https://youtu.be/VmqI8wO8bbs?list=PLymiykBMZ67kZmZGAovrE8uUimmwSlM5Q

Posted by: htc ()
Date: April 27, 2016 09:01PM

If he closed his eyes and didn't smile in the dark he would be invisible

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: April 28, 2016 06:26AM

I see how it is.

He can put on a skirt and be a woman without question.

But wake up one morning feeling like he's 18?

I thought Canada was liberated from the moral constructs of modern society?

Posted by: Age identity ()
Date: April 28, 2016 08:29AM

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted by: 3LL9K ()
Date: April 28, 2016 08:58AM

the attempted ammount of theft is very high, although the chances of winning it: low

however - 60 Minutes did an episode long ago (when all sports started going all black) that RECRUITERS were being investigated

turns out RECRUITERS were black and paying SUSPICIOUS AMMOUNTS of money to certain players beginning in HS and or college; both illegal to do accoring to afl/nfl rules. the same "recruits" (or perps) where then also the same people picked to win (meaning the recruiters paying out $$$ were right %100 time who would be the best player - which is rediculous they'd be right %100 of the time). another big question (easy answer) is why recruiters were themselves blacks or immigrants and easy answer: real owners were.

this obviously is a Don King (boxing) like scenario of blacks controlling money in sports and even thrown games (gambling) in football - which is why i NEVER watch football

and the few whites left around in football? snowflakes.

i stopped watching when blacks became the quarterbacks. but really i no longer watch because i know that recruiting had been TAINTED by picked winners (criminal favorites, pay backs, etc) and moreso that knowing recruiting had been tainted ... nfl, news, legal people: did NOTHING to fix it

no such thing as untainted football best player wins, no such thing as a home team - it's all mob controlled

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.