Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 109 of 144 bytes in /web/fairfaxunderground/html/phorum/include/db/mysql.php on line 1350 The Troll Manifesto [edited by Cary]
HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
The Troll Manifesto [edited by Cary]
Posted by: Face the Danger ()
Date: July 20, 2009 09:37PM

The Troll Manifesto

Introduction

This message board started with good intentions, to be a medium of communication for Northern Virginia residents; a forum where information and peaceful communication could flourish.
However, the board slowly degenerated into a sanctuary for the flotsam of the internet. Certain indecent persons took de facto control of this forum and turned it into a personal playground, a location where they could taunt people with degrading language and mock their character, all with impunity.

The Danger of the Regulars

The "regulars" as they proclaim themselves to be, are a group of wicked malcontents. These individuals are vagabonds, bloodsuckers, and most of all, delinquents. They do not mean well, they are, for a lack of better terminology, pure evil. As ridiculous as it sounds, the "regulars" consider themselves to be the vanguards of this forum. They fool themselves to no end.

The Solution

These so called "regulars" have driven away every last decent human being from this site. This behavior stops now. In the days, weeks, months, and years to come, you will come to know my wrath, my form of justice.

I have only begun.

edit by Cary:
*sigh* First off I know EXACTLY who you are and have known for quite some time. I highly recommend ceasing your operations immediately. Given your very public standing on this and other local forums and your notoriety as a troll on the internet as a whole I feel there is an incredible amount of damage that can be done to yourself personally as well as to your numerous (personal and professional) pseudonyms by making this information public.

I have worded this last sentence very carefully to provide you with the knowledge that I do in fact know who you are, but at the same time protecting your identity from the other posters here who would surely have a field day.

I have warned you about this before but the trolling died down and I did not follow through. The recent personal attacks (and death threats!) against forum members guarantee that I cannot be as considerate in the future. At the very least I will reveal your identity to the forum members you have personally attacked, libeled and threatened so that they can take the proper actions with the authorities.

This is your only warning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2009 11:19PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Troll Manifesto
Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 20, 2009 09:51PM

Thank god someone has finally logged in to cure this message board of all of its ills!!!!

Our salvation has arrived!

I know I will be able to sleep better tonight knowing you are on the case!!!!

Thank you for your service to this board and the world in general!

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 20, 2009 09:58PM

So in other words, you're going to do the same thing that you accuse the "regulars" of doing, but it's OK when you do it.

See, here's what you people never understand; out of any group of people, there are going to be several that get along. One or two might be friends. Out of the people that post here on a frequent basis, several are bound to have something in common. I don't know who coined the phrase "regular," but it's not like this is a new phenomenon. Bars have regulars, too.

I don't know why you hate that so much, but apparently you do enough that you feel as though it's your sacred duty to put a stop to it or something. When someone posts something stupid in a serious thread, it's easy to ignore it and not think of it as a reflection of the site as a whole. When they come on and see entire threads dedicated to "I'm going to fuck this place up," what do you think that says about the site as a whole?

And as you people get more and more frustrated, they'll resort to more drastic measures to bring their "wrath" down on the "regulars." Inserting malicious code into posts, harassing people in real life, etc. So what then? Have this site known as a place where your PC can get fucked up or risk having a bunch of crank phone calls at your work?

This website is hosted at the whim of one person who could take it down at any time if he didn't think it was still a decent "medium of communication for Northern Virginia residents." I think if anyone had the right to dictate what does and does not happen on this board, it would be him.

Don't even pretend that any little "war" you wage on this message board is for anything other than selfish reasons.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Raleigh Rockwell ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:17PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So in other words, you're going to do the same
> thing that you accuse the "regulars" of doing, but
> it's OK when you do it.
>
> See, here's what you people never understand; out
> of any group of people, there are going to be
> several that get along. One or two might be
> friends. Out of the people that post here on a
> frequent basis, several are bound to have
> something in common. I don't know who coined the
> phrase "regular," but it's not like this is a new
> phenomenon. Bars have regulars, too.
>
> I don't know why you hate that so much, but
> apparently you do enough that you feel as though
> it's your sacred duty to put a stop to it or
> something. When someone posts something stupid in
> a serious thread, it's easy to ignore it and not
> think of it as a reflection of the site as a
> whole. When they come on and see entire threads
> dedicated to "I'm going to fuck this place up,"
> what do you think that says about the site as a
> whole?
>
> And as you people get more and more frustrated,
> they'll resort to more drastic measures to bring
> their "wrath" down on the "regulars." Inserting
> malicious code into posts, harassing people in
> real life, etc. So what then? Have this site
> known as a place where your PC can get fucked up
> or risk having a bunch of crank phone calls at
> your work?
>
> This website is hosted at the whim of one person
> who could take it down at any time if he didn't
> think it was still a decent "medium of
> communication for Northern Virginia residents." I
> think if anyone had the right to dictate what does
> and does not happen on this board, it would be
> him.
>
> Don't even pretend that any little "war" you wage
> on this message board is for anything other than
> selfish reasons.

I think you're looking a little too far into it.

Date: July 20, 2009 10:22PM

First, thank you SRE for the confidence you have in me to rehabilitate this message board. I am pleased that you recognize and accept the direction I am bestowing upon this forum.

To MrMephisto, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and concerns with me. An open dialogue can only be fruitful. I sense intelligence and empathy behind your words, however you have still been deceived. You see yourselves as "friends" and "frequent posters." This is far from the truth. The "regulars" that have taken over this forum are a cabal of internet thugs.

I have not declared war, nor do I condone harassment of individuals in real life. I hope that you will "see the light" in the days to come.

Thank you, and good night.

Posted by: Looky Here ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:23PM

Date: July 20, 2009 10:32PM

Face the Danger Wrote:
> First, thank you SRE for the confidence you have
> in me to rehabilitate this message board. I am
> pleased that you recognize and accept the
> direction I am bestowing upon this forum.
>
> To MrMephisto, I appreciate you sharing your
> thoughts and concerns with me. An open dialogue
> can only be fruitful. I sense intelligence and
> empathy behind your words, however you have still
> been deceived. You see yourselves as "friends" and
> "frequent posters." This is far from the truth.
> The "regulars" that have taken over this forum are
> a cabal of internet thugs.
>
> I have not declared war, nor do I condone
> harassment of individuals in real life. I hope
> that you will "see the light" in the days to
> come.
>
> Thank you, and good night.

Some of them are actually my friends in real life, and we met through talking on this board (no matter how gay that sounds).

Can't you just post and ignore the responses you don't like? Is this really necessary?

Date: July 20, 2009 10:41PM

MrMephisto, have you not recently had a friend you met on this board betray you?

It is dangerous to throw out personal information on this forum, and this friend of yours did just that.

Troll Scriptures 14: 6 (New International Version) I am the way and the truth and the life.

Posted by: Neverending Math Equation ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:43PM

I'll bite

and I agree this forum is in dire need of serious over haul. The regulars are stale and pretty much washed up......boring, predictable and dull. It's pretty much Washingtonlocian making 400 posts a day. Anywhoo, like it or not the fairfax internet community is ushering in a new era of phenoms who are ready to take the local message board scene by storm. Basically more in your face, rough and tumble versions of your past favorite lacklusters - gravis, meeper, et al

get ready caus we're here we're crazy and ready to get things weird up in this bitch

Posted by: LetTheTruthBeKnown ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:48PM

Face the Danger Wrote:
> MrMephisto, have you not recently had a friend you
> met on this board betray you?

Who betrayed who first, Judas?

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:50PM

I agree. I feel stale, washed up. Boring and predictable. There is a new group out there ready to take this place by storm, I just know it.

Or maybe it will just be a new wave of trolls. But what would I know,I have just seen this cycle go four hundred times.

Is there a price to pay for summer to end and the kiddies to be back in school? I may pay it if it would hurry the process, but I fear it is just ticking time, free as it is.

edit to add: ORLY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2009 10:52PM by pgens.
Attachments:
orly1.jpg

Date: July 20, 2009 10:51PM

Concerning the release of personal information:

What happened to MrMephisto was not justified. However, there are certain individuals on this site that act with impunity, they would not hesitate to post personal information on people, and they have in the past.

I was actually surprised to see how long it took to release information on a certain individual, being that he has angered so many people on this site over the years. Though, it was inevitable. You can only post personal information on the internet for so long before it is linked with a screen name.

Date: July 20, 2009 10:53PM

meh, whatever. Mephisto didn't deserve outing. Others ask for it but he never did.

Date: July 20, 2009 10:54PM

Ah, the individual known as Pgens, whose very name boils my blood. You are high on my list of individuals to be reformed.

As far as this cycle you have seen so many times before, you have never dealt with one of this magnitude before, for I am the way, the truth, and the life.

Posted by: truth.com ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:55PM

Face the Danger Wrote:
> Concerning the release of personal information:
>
> What happened to MrMephisto was not justified.
> However, there are certain individuals on this
> site that act with impunity, they would not
> hesitate to post personal information on people,
> and they have in the past.
>
> I was actually surprised to see how long it took
> to release information on a certain individual,
> being that he has angered so many people on this
> site over the years. Though, it was inevitable.
> You can only post personal information on the
> internet for so long before it is linked with a
> screen name.

You were the jack ass who did it!

Date: July 20, 2009 10:57PM

Pgens said:

meh, whatever. Mephisto didn't deserve outing. Others ask for it but he never did.

MrMephisto did not deserve the outing, you are correct. What about that other individual that was recently outed, was he asking for it? I think he was, even though the real life harassment is over the top.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: July 20, 2009 11:00PM

reg·u·lar
Definition:

1. having equal times or spaces between: occurring in a fixed, unvarying, or predictable pattern.

2. happening frequently: occurring or doing something frequently enough over a period of time to establish a pattern.

3. usual: normally expected, or most often used or done
He's not our regular mailman.

4. following routine: carried out according to an established routine or schedule
keep very regular hours

5. standard or medium.

6. proper: conforming to the normal or accepted rules or standards

7.frequent visitor: a frequent visitor to a place ( informal )

Date: July 20, 2009 11:05PM

Face the Danger Wrote:
> MrMephisto, have you not recently had a friend you
> met on this board betray you?

"Friend" is a stretch; more like "guy on here I gave my business card to." As far as "betrayals" go, what Inkahootz did was relatively tame. The fact that he hoped it would be much worse is what made him an uber-douche.

What's happening to TheMeeper, though, is fucked up, and it's going to continue as long as people carry these silly little internet vendettas. Death threats? Because of Fairfax Underground? And yet, people say the "regulars" have no life. All of this over some stuff said on a message board. It's stupid.

Neverending Math Equation Wrote:
> and I agree this forum is in dire need of serious
> over haul. The regulars are stale and pretty much
> washed up......boring, predictable and dull.

What, is this some sort of late-night talk show where the "regulars" need to retire or something?

> get ready caus we're here we're crazy and
> ready to get things weird up in this bitch

Isn't this the same type of thing the OP is declaring jihad for?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2009 11:07PM by MrMephisto.

Posted by: wow ()
Date: July 20, 2009 11:08PM

Face the Danger Wrote:
> Pgens said:
>
> meh, whatever. Mephisto didn't deserve outing.
> Others ask for it but he never did.
>
> MrMephisto did not deserve the outing, you are
> correct. What about that other individual that was
> recently outed, was he asking for it? I think he
> was, even though the real life harassment is over
> the top.

So, you took it upon yourself to out him and then harass him at work. I believe your narcissistic tendencies and the false sense entitlement you have for yourself makes you think you are above all here...a God amongst mere mortals ( you have even created your own 'troll' scriptures). You are a god fearing person, right? Isn't there a commandment somewhwere that states you 'shall have only one God'? Your superfluous ego maniacal rantings on here can be equated to you thumbing your nose to the One up above. Are you your own self worshipping deist?

Date: July 20, 2009 11:23PM

Neverending Math Equation Wrote:
> I'll bite
>
> and I agree this forum is in dire need of serious
> over haul. The regulars are stale and pretty much
> washed up......boring, predictable and dull. It's
> pretty much Washingtonlocian making 400 posts a
> day. Anywhoo, like it or not the fairfax internet
> community is ushering in a new era of phenoms who
> are ready to take the local message board scene by
> storm. Basically more in your face, rough and
> tumble versions of your past favorite lacklusters
> - gravis, meeper, et al
>
> get ready caus we're here we're crazy and ready to
> get things weird up in this bitch

I think you are right. The site is getting stale. My major objectives on this forum have been accomplished. Have at it. It is yours.

Good talking to everyone. Bye.

Re: The Troll Manifesto [edited by Cary]
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:13AM

Well, I certainly don't consider myself a regular - but honestly, if you post here you understand that folks don't always agree with your opinions. I don't let it bother me - but I also understand that while I have an opinion, other folks may have some insight or knowledge that could make me change my thinking.

I am sure some folks just ignore what I post - but I will keep trying, because every now and then I am sure I surprise them with the fact that while I am long winded... there are times I make a valid point :) But you know what - if you don't like these folks here - hey, no one fucking asked you to come and post here anyway.

Seriously, go out and do something more meaningful with your life than just screwing with people here. They didn't ask you to give a shit about them or their opinions, so why the hell do you care as to who does what here. You have the option to go to some other board and be a troll there - I suggest you exercise your free will. Hell, start your own board where you can act like God and see who sticks around to talk to you - really hard to have honest discussions with folks when you act to suppress their opinions.

Nothing anyone does here rises to the level of you having some righteous duty to deliver punishment to them. And in the words of your JC - "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

While I don't always like or agree with what these folks say here - I will say a hearty FUCK OFF to you for trying to be some kind of Super-Troll.
Attachments:
supertroll.png

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:16AM

Margie Wrote:
> reg·u·lar
> Definition:
>
> 1. having equal times or spaces between: occurring
> in a fixed, unvarying, or predictable pattern.
>
> 2. happening frequently: occurring or doing
> something frequently enough over a period of time
> to establish a pattern.
>
> 3. usual: normally expected, or most often used or
> done
> He's not our regular mailman.
>
> 4. following routine: carried out according to an
> established routine or schedule
> keep very regular hours
>
> 5. standard or medium.
>
> 6. proper: conforming to the normal or accepted
> rules or standards
>
> 7.frequent visitor: a frequent visitor to a place
> ( informal )

These will get you regular....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being vague is almost as fun as that other thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 12:18AM by Melissa.
Attachments:
stimulantgroup.jpg

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:24AM

can't we all get along?

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 21, 2009 07:26AM

ITRADE Wrote:

> can't we all get along?

No kidding. What the hell? Is anything written here really worth getting so worked up about?

FFXU - Serious Business.

Date: July 21, 2009 09:48AM

Attachments:
nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Date: July 21, 2009 10:51AM

Face the Danger Wrote:
> Pgens said:
>
> meh, whatever. Mephisto didn't deserve outing.
> Others ask for it but he never did.
>
> MrMephisto did not deserve the outing, you are
> correct. What about that other individual that was
> recently outed, was he asking for it? I think he
> was, even though the real life harassment is over
> the top.

No, TheMeeper did not ask for it at all and did not deserve it. Inka asked for it and got what he asked for, though I still don't think deserved it. I am not in favor of his outing either. And as I recall I was the first person he physically threatened here and that bought him his first ban, so if anyone should be calling for an "outing" it would be me. All that said I am glad I know what he looks like, as would anyone when physically threatened.

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: July 21, 2009 10:57AM

Yes, especially since we are all connected and just don't always realize it. It's creepy how small this world really is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being vague is almost as fun as that other thing.

Date: July 21, 2009 10:57AM

pgens Wrote:
> Face the Danger Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pgens said:
> >
> > meh, whatever. Mephisto didn't deserve outing.
> > Others ask for it but he never did.
> >
> > MrMephisto did not deserve the outing, you are
> > correct. What about that other individual that
> was
> > recently outed, was he asking for it? I think
> he
> > was, even though the real life harassment is
> over
> > the top.
>
> No, TheMeeper did not ask for it at all and did
> not deserve it. Inka asked for it and got what he
> asked for, though I still don't think deserved it.
> I am not in favor of his outing either. And as I
> recall I was the first person he physically
> threatened here and that bought him his first ban,
> so if anyone should be calling for an "outing" it
> would be me. All that said I am glad I know what
> he looks like, as would anyone when physically
> threatened.

Not to mention the pictures he posted of himself, and the almost-pr0n pictures he posted of his girlfriend in Florida.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:01AM

Ummmm, Inkahootz is **NOT** the person behind this.

Date: July 21, 2009 11:03AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Ummmm, Inkahootz is **NOT** the person behind
> this.

I'm in complete agreement with you. I've never seen Inkahootz pull himself together long enough to put that much thought in an incendiary post. There's not enough use of the word "fag," and no reference being made to people not having girlfriends (and thus, being loosers).

That, and the lack of discussion on the finer points of messy fisting, of course.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:06AM

For some odd reason the title "The Troll Manifesto" seriously cracks me up. I'm LOL'ing right now. I'm so easily amused.

Date: July 21, 2009 11:07AM

Warhawk Wrote:
> For some odd reason the title "The Troll
> Manifesto" seriously cracks me up. I'm LOL'ing
> right now. I'm so easily amused.

In summary...My minions will descend on you! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Date: July 21, 2009 11:20AM

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:21AM

For that stale, washed up, boring and predictable feeling, use this:
Attachments:
258Troll_spray.jpg

Date: July 21, 2009 11:22AM

496 Wrote:
> For that stale, washed up, boring and predictable
> feeling, use this:

I'm melting....I'm mellllttttiiiiiing....what a world, what a WORLLLLLLLD........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 11:22AM by WashingTone-Locian.

Date: July 21, 2009 11:27AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Ummmm, Inkahootz is **NOT** the person behind
> this.

He isn't, I was just bringing him up as an example of someone who was an asshole yet still did not deserve to be outed. This "Face the Danger" asswipe is doing weird shit, perhaps implying that he is going to take some kind of action in the "real world" to rid the forum of those who have posted on it for years.

Even when someone on here dared me to find out who they were and I took them up on it, I posted roundabout facts on where the person worked and words that rhymed with the names of people the person worked with... enough info that the person knew I had their identity (corroborated by the person's furious deleting of posts minutes later). But I didn't give the real name, real workplace, certainly not addresses and phone numbers. That's just sick.

Posted by: § ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:49AM

So the million $ question remains, "Who is it?"

Which regular authored the troll manifesto? Guesses?

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:55AM

I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how INK-tard was outed.

HE posted his pics, and HIS skank GFs (purportedly). HE posted his own DUI history. HE bragged about fisting HS chicks (messily). HE posted his own death threats and "meet me under the plasma" socio-pathology. HIS socially retarded posts were HIS perogative. Spitting his own posts back in his face was good FFXU sport!

I sorta miss the lil fuckknuckle.

But not really.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 11:58AM by fairfaxdude.

Posted by: whogivesafuck ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:01PM

Man, you are a dumbass...he was outed by the same fag who outed Meeper. That same fag found pics of him from someone's Myspace page. Why would someone post his own record...are you that retarded? Yeah, he posted semi nudes of his gf, but that was only when failsafe (ej/pd/vt etc.) said he wanted proof that he had one. You must really have a thing for the guy...move on!

fairfaxdude Wrote:
> I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out
> how INK-tard was outed.
>
> HE posted his pics, and HIS skank GFs
> (purportedly). HE posted his own DUI history. HE
> bragged about fisting HS chicks (messily). HE
> posted his own death threats and "meet me under
> the plasma" socio-pathology. HIS socially retarded
> posts were HIS perogative.
>
> I sorta miss the lil fuckknuckle.
>
> But not really.

Date: July 21, 2009 12:09PM

whogivesafuck Wrote:
> Man, you are a dumbass...he was outed by the same
> fag who outed Meeper. That same fag found pics of
> him from someone's Myspace page. Why would someone
> post his own record...are you that retarded? Yeah,
> he posted semi nudes of his gf, but that was only
> when failsafe (ej/pd/vt etc.) said he wanted proof
> that he had one. You must really have a thing for
> the guy...move on!

What about the time he posted two pictures of him and some lazy-eyed bottle-blonde chick in a stickied thread?

I wasn't around for the first time he got outed, but he's posted enough info about himself that it's not exactly difficult for anyone with a half-hour and marginal search engine skills to figure out who he is.

Posting someone else's info in a public forum, though, is the very height of bad manners.

Posted by: loki ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:14PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> whogivesafuck Wrote:
> -----
> > Man, you are a dumbass...he was outed by the
> same
> > fag who outed Meeper. That same fag found pics
> of
> > him from someone's Myspace page. Why would
> someone
> > post his own record...are you that retarded?
> Yeah,
> > he posted semi nudes of his gf, but that was
> only
> > when failsafe (ej/pd/vt etc.) said he wanted
> proof
> > that he had one. You must really have a thing
> for
> > the guy...move on!
>
> What about the time he posted two pictures of him
> and some lazy-eyed bottle-blonde chick in a
> stickied thread?
>
> I wasn't around for the first time he got outed,
> but he's posted enough info about himself that
> it's not exactly difficult for anyone with a
> half-hour and marginal search engine skills to
> figure out who he is.
>
> Posting someone else's info in a public forum,
> though, is the very height of bad manners.

Once he was outed he didn't give a shit anymore. So, when Failsafe asked him to post a pic of his girl (as proof), he obliged. Failsafe consistently reposted his driving record and the pic from Myspace...so it really didn't make a difference that he later posted pics of himself and his gf.

Date: July 21, 2009 12:16PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> What about the time he posted two pictures of him
> and some lazy-eyed bottle-blonde chick in a
> stickied thread?
>
> I wasn't around for the first time he got outed,

whogivesafuck = inka not that I give a crap, but I guess he found it easier to prove things to the strangers who were challenging him on stupid stuff and he took the bait. His pic was already out there, so there was nothing to lose in posting further pics of himself. Had someone else not outed him I doubt he would have posted any further pics of himself.

Posted by: whogivesafuck ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:20PM

pgens Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > What about the time he posted two pictures of
> him
> > and some lazy-eyed bottle-blonde chick in a
> > stickied thread?
> >
> > I wasn't around for the first time he got
> outed,
>
>
> whogivesafuck = inka not that I give a crap, but I
> guess he found it easier to prove things to the
> strangers who were challenging him on stupid stuff
> and he took the bait. His pic was already out
> there, so there was nothing to lose in posting
> further pics of himself. Had someone else not
> outed him I doubt he would have posted any further
> pics of himself.

Very true, Sir Pgens. However, I am not inka.

Date: July 21, 2009 12:25PM

I'm Inka.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:31PM

Oh ok, so all this INK-tardedness happened years ago. No wonder I had no clue.

He sure was/is fun to bait, though...LOL

I'm LOLing now about this idiot "whogivesafuck" dumbass, who clearly has been around forever as a "reg", but is too big of a pussy to post now in his/her own nic. Gotta love it!

Posted by: I have a big hard on for inka...I just can't let him go! ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:42PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
> Oh ok, so all this INK-tardedness happened years
> ago. No wonder I had no clue.
>
> He sure was/is fun to bait, though...LOL
>
> I'm LOLing now about this idiot "whogivesafuck"
> dumbass, who clearly has been around forever as a
> "reg", but is too big of a pussy to post now in
> his/her own nic. Gotta love it!
Attachments:
advisory.jpg

Date: July 21, 2009 12:48PM

Cary wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sigh* First off I know EXACTLY who you are and have known for quite some time. I highly recommend ceasing your operations immediately. Given your very public standing on this and other local forums and your notoriety as a troll on the internet as a whole I feel there is an incredible amount of damage that can be done to yourself personally as well as to your numerous (personal and professional) pseudonyms by making this information public.

I have worded this last sentence very carefully to provide you with the knowledge that I do in fact know who you are, but at the same time protecting your identity from the other posters here who would surely have a field day.

I have warned you about this before but the trolling died down and I did not follow through. The recent personal attacks (and death threats!) against forum members guarantee that I cannot be as considerate in the future. At the very least I will reveal your identity to the forum members you have personally attacked, libeled and threatened so that they can take the proper actions with the authorities.

This is your only warning.

-------------------------------

Ok, the suspense is killing me. I think we can crack this case collectively before this troll blows his final warning given the clues that Cary has posted above.

(1) Very public standing on this forum. This could only mean that this is a forum regular of some sort.

(2) Very public standing on other forums. Perhaps using the same screenname(s)?

(3) Like FFXU, this guy also trolls other forums. This should make it easy to spot. Perhaps is using similar language and grammar in other forums as here?

(4) Professional pseudonyms. Was this someone who posted information about their business here, then was flamed, and now out for revenge?

Let's get to work, FFXU Detectives.

Posted by: First guess ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:51PM

Mike O'Meara ?

Posted by: Quick Rick ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:55PM

§ Wrote:
> Cary wrote:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> *sigh* First off I know EXACTLY who you are and
> have known for quite some time. I highly recommend
> ceasing your operations immediately. Given your
> very public standing on this and other local
> forums and your notoriety as a troll on the
> internet as a whole I feel there is an incredible
> amount of damage that can be done to yourself
> personally as well as to your numerous (personal
> and professional) pseudonyms by making this
> information public.
>
> I have worded this last sentence very carefully to
> provide you with the knowledge that I do in fact
> know who you are, but at the same time protecting
> your identity from the other posters here who
> would surely have a field day.
>
> I have warned you about this before but the
> trolling died down and I did not follow through.
> The recent personal attacks (and death threats!)
> against forum members guarantee that I cannot be
> as considerate in the future. At the very least I
> will reveal your identity to the forum members you
> have personally attacked, libeled and threatened
> so that they can take the proper actions with the
> authorities.
>
> This is your only warning.
>
> -------------------------------
>
> Ok, the suspense is killing me. I think we can
> crack this case collectively before this troll
> blows his final warning given the clues that Cary
> has posted above.
>
> (1) Very public standing on this forum. This
> could only mean that this is a forum regular of
> some sort.
>
> (2) Very public standing on other forums. Perhaps
> using the same screenname(s)?
>
> (3) Like FFXU, this guy also trolls other forums.
> This should make it easy to spot. Perhaps is
> using similar language and grammar in other forums
> as here?
>
> (4) Professional pseudonyms. Was this someone who
> posted information about their business here, then
> was flamed, and now out for revenge?
>
> Let's get to work, FFXU Detectives.

You already know, so why the feigned ignorance?

Posted by: who it is ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:06PM

Quick Rick Wrote:
> § Wrote:
> -----
> > Cary wrote:
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > *sigh* First off I know EXACTLY who you are and
> > have known for quite some time. I highly
> recommend
> > ceasing your operations immediately. Given your
> > very public standing on this and other local
> > forums and your notoriety as a troll on the
> > internet as a whole I feel there is an
> incredible
> > amount of damage that can be done to yourself
> > personally as well as to your numerous
> (personal
> > and professional) pseudonyms by making this
> > information public.
> >
> > I have worded this last sentence very carefully
> to
> > provide you with the knowledge that I do in
> fact
> > know who you are, but at the same time
> protecting
> > your identity from the other posters here who
> > would surely have a field day.
> >
> > I have warned you about this before but the
> > trolling died down and I did not follow
> through.
> > The recent personal attacks (and death
> threats!)
> > against forum members guarantee that I cannot
> be
> > as considerate in the future. At the very least
> I
> > will reveal your identity to the forum members
> you
> > have personally attacked, libeled and
> threatened
> > so that they can take the proper actions with
> the
> > authorities.
> >
> > This is your only warning.
> >
> > -------------------------------
> >
> > Ok, the suspense is killing me. I think we can
> > crack this case collectively before this troll
> > blows his final warning given the clues that
> Cary
> > has posted above.
> >
> > (1) Very public standing on this forum. This
> > could only mean that this is a forum regular of
> > some sort.
> >
> > (2) Very public standing on other forums.
> Perhaps
> > using the same screenname(s)?
> >
> > (3) Like FFXU, this guy also trolls other
> forums.
> > This should make it easy to spot. Perhaps is
> > using similar language and grammar in other
> forums
> > as here?
> >
> > (4) Professional pseudonyms. Was this someone
> who
> > posted information about their business here,
> then
> > was flamed, and now out for revenge?
> >
> > Let's get to work, FFXU Detectives.
>
> You already know, so why the feigned ignorance?

It's Expensive Jeans (aka Prada Denim, Armani Slacks, Failsafe, ValuTime etc.)

Posted by: EJ ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:20PM

> It's Expensive Jeans (aka Prada Denim, Armani
> Slacks, Failsafe, ValuTime etc.)

Not, its not. I have been monitoring this thread, waiting for the accusation. And I am here to assure you, it is not me. Now I have to email Cary. Also, all of the other names you just posted in "( )" are not me either. Get over it.

Date: July 21, 2009 01:22PM

who it is Wrote:
> > > Let's get to work, FFXU Detectives.
> >
> > You already know, so why the feigned ignorance?
>
>
> It's Expensive Jeans (aka Prada Denim, Armani
> Slacks, Failsafe, ValuTime etc.)

While likely, as Yoda said, "No, there is another." I don't think it is the other candidate, but a field day certainly would ensue.

Posted by: EJ ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:26PM

Not at all Pgens. The only reason I am here is because I knew people thought it was me and I don't want to be attributed to the threats. It is not consistent with my background and expertise. I don't even know who it is. Leave me alone.

Date: July 21, 2009 01:30PM

Here's a list of hobbies, since it appears suggestions are needed.

1. Build ships in bottles
2. Construct scale models of famous landmarks out of toothpicks/match sticks
3. Learn a musical instrument
4. Compete in triathalons
5. Plant a garden.
6. Volunteer at homeless shelters
7. Learn another language
8. Read a book
9. Start a bridge/poker club with a group of friends
10. Fingerpaint

Can anyone else think of a hobby that doesn't involve picking fights with people on the internet? I'm sure we can!

Date: July 21, 2009 01:30PM

Gawd.

Next will be the claim that its Meade Skelton

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:33PM

I'm just sad that 2082's account has been deleted/disabled... I really wanted to thank him/her for the lovely PM he/she sent me.

It was uplifting! To whomever you are 2082.... You are Special, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Date: July 21, 2009 01:35PM

Quick Rick Wrote:
>
>
> You already know, so why the feigned ignorance?

Honestly, I have my suspicions, however not all match the criteria above that Cary laid out. If I get time, I'll pull old threads where a Professional pseudonym and real name were used. Unless someone knows these off-hand. I only recall the Raytheon employee, the mortgage broker, and some nut job from about 2 years ago that got run the fuck outta here after flaming a bunch of regulars.

Besides, I think EJ/PD/Valutime, etc. are really some other regular here. I could be wrong.

Date: July 21, 2009 01:39PM

ITRADE Wrote:
> Gawd.
>
> Next will be the claim that its Meade Skelton

Hmmm. Did the perp ever use the term "hipster" in an unflattering way? Hmmmm.

Posted by: Quick Rick ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:39PM

§ Wrote:
> Quick Rick Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
>
> Honestly, I have my suspicions, however not all
> match the criteria above that Cary laid out. If I
> get time, I'll pull old threads where a
> Professional pseudonym and real name were used.
> Unless someone knows these off-hand. I only
> recall the Raytheon employee, the mortgage broker,
> and some nut job from about 2 years ago that got
> run the fuck outta here after flaming a bunch of
> regulars.
>
> Besides, I think EJ/PD/Valutime, etc. are really
> some other regular here. I could be wrong.

What about this?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/214858/215535.html#msg-215535

I am disappointed to know it was all BS. Oh well, guess you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Posted by: tru ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:40PM

§ Wrote:
> Quick Rick Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
>
> Honestly, I have my suspicions, however not all
> match the criteria above that Cary laid out. If I
> get time, I'll pull old threads where a
> Professional pseudonym and real name were used.
> Unless someone knows these off-hand. I only
> recall the Raytheon employee, the mortgage broker,
> and some nut job from about 2 years ago that got
> regulars.
>
> Besides, I think EJ/PD/Valutime, etc. are really
> some other regular here. I could be wrong.

Raytheon employee=EJ/PD/VT/AS/FS

Date: July 21, 2009 01:41PM

§ Wrote:
> and some nut job from about 2 years ago that got run the fuck outta here after flaming a bunch of regulars.

LOL- was that the guy who claimed to be a a corporate lawyer for a Fortune 500 company?

If so, I remember laughing very hard at all of that.

Date: July 21, 2009 01:45PM

tru Wrote:

>
>
> Raytheon employee=EJ/PD/VT/AS/FS

That is a scary thought.

Raytheon Rep to Israeli Government, "Sorry the Patriots failed to knock down the incoming nuke from Tehran. One of our guys was fucking around on Fairfax Underground when he should have been calibrating the ABMs. We can assure you that it shouldn't be a problem in the future, we hope."

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:53PM

This is my first post in a long time, and hopefully my last on this forum. The OP is not me. And I soon as I get a reply from Cary stating that he is aware of that, I will be gone and will never look back. Also, all of the people that normally follow EJ (e.g. EJ/PD/VT/AJ, etc) are not me. Tough to believe, I know. But true. Also, I don't even work for Raytheon. I just went along with that. last, The description that cary gave to "the troll" to scare him or her doesn't match me anyway. I would never threaten in real life violence over the internet except to that one drunk driver guy i was gonna meet at TGI fridays in Tysons to fight. Have a good one

Date: July 21, 2009 01:54PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> § Wrote:
> -----
> > and some nut job from about 2 years ago that got
> regulars.
>
>
> LOL- was that the guy who claimed to be a a
> corporate lawyer for a Fortune 500 company?
>
> If so, I remember laughing very hard at all of
> that.

LOL - no, that was another one of my trolls from last year. Ends up he was a GC for a subsidiary, not a Fortune 500 HQ. I even had a paralegal pull together info on UVA grads and Fortune 500 cos. I got a good laugh out of it, but we ended up making amends afterward.

No, this guy was some complete off-his-rocker asshole who was peddling his business on the forum and when he was challenged, he deleted everything about his business and personal info. I believe it was Gravis that got to that guy! That was hall-of-fame material.

Posted by: haha ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:54PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> tru Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> >
> > Raytheon employee=EJ/PD/VT/AS/FS
>
>
> That is a scary thought.
>
> Raytheon Rep to Israeli Government, "Sorry the
> Patriots failed to knock down the incoming nuke
> from Tehran. One of our guys was fucking around on
> Fairfax Underground when he should have been
> calibrating the ABMs. We can assure you that it
> shouldn't be a problem in the future, we hope."

lol

Date: July 21, 2009 01:55PM

EJ ALERT! EJ ALERT!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Date: July 21, 2009 01:59PM

§ Wrote:

>
> LOL - no, that was another one of my trolls from
> last year. Ends up he was a GC for a subsidiary,
> not a Fortune 500 HQ. I even had a paralegal pull
> together info on UVA grads and Fortune 500 cos. I
> got a good laugh out of it, but we ended up making
> amends afterward.
>
> No, this guy was some complete off-his-rocker
> asshole who was peddling his business on the forum
> and when he was challenged, he deleted everything
> about his business and personal info. I believe
> it was Gravis that got to that guy! That was
> hall-of-fame material.

Are you talking about the realtor who was on here bashing illegal immigrants and then we found the Craigslist ad he was running to hire illegal immigrants to work on his properties?

Posted by: Catholics shouldn't lie ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:00PM

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
> This is my first post in a long time, and
> hopefully my last on this forum. The OP is not me.
> And I soon as I get a reply from Cary stating that
> he is aware of that, I will be gone and will never
> look back. Also, all of the people that normally
> follow EJ (e.g. EJ/PD/VT/AJ, etc) are not me.
> Tough to believe, I know. But true. Also, I don't
> even work for Raytheon. I just went along with
> that. last, The description that cary gave to "the
> troll" to scare him or her doesn't match me
> anyway. I would never threaten in real life
> violence over the internet except to that one
> drunk driver guy i was gonna meet at TGI fridays
> in Tysons to fight. Have a good one

Everything in the above post is a lie. I have been in contact with that drunk driver and you didn't meet him at Friday's and your pussy ass didn't want to fight. If you don't believe me I can email him...he claims to know your name. BTW, he also described you to a T....shall I continue?

Date: July 21, 2009 02:04PM

> Everything in the above post is a lie. I have been
> in contact with that drunk driver and you didn't
> meet him at Friday's and your pussy ass didn't
> want to fight. If you don't believe me I can email
> him...he claims to know your name. BTW, he also
> described you to a T....shall I continue?

huh? everyone knew I wasn't going to meet the drunk driver at TGI Fridays. It was just a big joke to make him write long emotional paragraphs

Date: July 21, 2009 02:05PM

§ Wrote:
>
> No, this guy was some complete off-his-rocker asshole who was peddling his business on the forum and when he was challenged, he deleted everything about his business and personal info. I believe it was Gravis that got to that guy! That was hall-of-fame material.

Haha, I'm pretty sure you mean the ILITech guy....

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/103667/103892.html

That was one of the funniest days in FU history. It's too bad he went back and removed all his idiotic posts.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:06PM

> ITRADE Wrote:
> -----
> > Gawd.
> >
> > Next will be the claim that its Meade Skelton
>
>
> Hmmm. Did the perp ever use the term "hipster" in
> an unflattering way? Hmmmm.

lol, "perp."

Posted by: watch it ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:06PM

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
> > Everything in the above post is a lie. I have
> been
> > in contact with that drunk driver and you
> didn't
> > meet him at Friday's and your pussy ass didn't
> > want to fight. If you don't believe me I can
> email
> > him...he claims to know your name. BTW, he also
> > described you to a T....shall I continue?
>
> huh? everyone knew I wasn't going to meet the
> drunk driver at TGI Fridays. It was just a big
> joke to make him write long emotional paragraphs

so u didn't meet him at the Pub in Mclean? Shall I continue? Keep lying and I will.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:15PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2009 09:02AM by Expensive Jeans.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:18PM

It's Elliot!!!

Posted by: liar ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:21PM

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
> > so u didn't meet him at the Pub in Mclean? Shall
> I
> > continue? Keep lying and I will.
>
> I dont fuckin know man. Dont confuse me with
> inkahootz and bob. I always thought the pub was a
> fictional place until I just found it on Yelp. Now
> I want to write a review for it. You sound kinda
> angry and unstable though. Leave me alone and stop
> threatening me.

u and I both know who u are...u can lie all u want but u r the person stalking meeper, who outed inka, and used the aliases of expensive jeans, prada denim, armani slacks, failsafe, and valutime. quit lying...god doesn't approve.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:24PM

> u and I both know who u are...u can lie all u want
> but u r the person stalking meeper, who outed
> inka, and used the aliases of expensive jeans,
> prada denim, armani slacks, failsafe, and
> valutime. quit lying...god doesn't approve.

okay buddy.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:26PM

Just let him expose you so Cary can ban him.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:31PM

That sounds kinky.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:32PM

These are exciting days at FFXU!

Date: July 21, 2009 02:37PM

OMG I CANT STOP LOL'ING AT T3H THR3ADZ!!!1!!!!1!!

496 Wrote:
> These are exciting days at FFXU!

Date: July 21, 2009 02:41PM

> u and I both know who u are...u can lie all u want
> but u r the person stalking meeper, who outed
> inka, and used the aliases of expensive jeans,
> prada denim, armani slacks, failsafe, and
> valutime. quit lying...god doesn't approve.

As much as I would love to stalk teh meeper i am much too busy posting under 20 jeans related names on the internet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 02:42PM by Expensive Jeans.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:43PM

Date: July 21, 2009 02:43PM

Fuck all liars and perpetrators of falsehoods...so many lies have been spewed by that fat little fuck...come kill me bitch...I'm ready to meet my maker motherfucker, are u?

Date: July 21, 2009 02:44PM

> § Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > LOL - no, that was another one of my trolls
> from
> > last year. Ends up he was a GC for a
> subsidiary,
> > not a Fortune 500 HQ. I even had a paralegal
> pull
> > together info on UVA grads and Fortune 500 cos.
> I
> > got a good laugh out of it, but we ended up
> making
> > amends afterward.
> >
> > No, this guy was some complete off-his-rocker
> > asshole who was peddling his business on the
> forum
> > and when he was challenged, he deleted
> everything
> > about his business and personal info. I
> believe
> > it was Gravis that got to that guy! That was
> > hall-of-fame material.
>
> Are you talking about the realtor who was on here
> bashing illegal immigrants and then we found the
> Craigslist ad he was running to hire illegal
> immigrants to work on his properties?

Ha! I forgot about that guy! That was some hilarious shit, though.

Actually, the guy Meep is referring to is what I was thinking. I need to go back and re-read some of the responses.

Edit: Actually, WTL, that is the same guy. That thread needs to be memorialized.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:45PM

OMG FACE T3H D4NGER!!!!11!!!1

Date: July 21, 2009 02:48PM

jeez...All this speculation does nothing but add fuel to the fire...Obviously Cary has a handle on the situation....Time to move on already.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:50PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> OMG FACE T3H D4NGER!!!!11!!!1

lol...FUCK the danger...kill the stranger!

Date: July 21, 2009 02:51PM

Margie Wrote:
> jeez...All this speculation does nothing but add
> fuel to the fire...Obviously Cary has a handle on
> the situation....Time to move on already.

Agreed. Before I left I was waiting for Cary to respond to my PM asking him to confirm he knew it wasn't me. But I just learned that Cary never PM's people back so I won't ever get that email.....and.so..that means.....I can never leave! Just kidding. Bye.

Date: July 21, 2009 02:57PM

Here's what I can't figure out. Does EJ have, according to Cary, "a very public standing on other forums" in addition to this one.

That's the only one that's not adding up and I'm too lazy to google and read the 245,316 forums about fancy pants and fashion.

Posted by: ??????????? ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:02PM

§ Wrote:
> Here's what I can't figure out. Does EJ have,
> according to Cary, "a very public standing on
> other forums" in addition to this one.
>
> That's the only one that's not adding up and I'm
> too lazy to google and read the 245,316 forums
> about fancy pants and fashion.

...Gravis or Meade?

Date: July 21, 2009 03:02PM

Ah, the memories...
----------------

Hi, Cary, its EJ. I hope you're well. It has been a while since we have last spoken. I'm sorry to contact like you like this, but I came across something this evening that I thought you might be interested in seeing.

Within the "Why Do Ricers..." thread on the off topic forum, there is a user who is apparently attempting to imitate me with the name Expansive Jeans. Please notice the "a" where an "e" should be. Clearly this is in direct violation of the rules set pursuant your "New Users Please Read this" thread on the main forum. I would refer you to the text, but I doubt that is necessary.

I know dealing with this individual is not on the top of your to-do list, but hopefully you don't mind me checking in on the status of this tomorrow morning. I trust you will take care of this infraction, and see to it the violator is dealt with accordingly, but I must insist on a swift resolution. My fear here is that some of my associates on the forum may see these messages and confuse me with Expansive. I do have an image to maintain and I know you understand that.

You will of course perform your own investigation, but a small tip - I believe it may be Inkahootz. That little devil. He is a repeat offender, yes. But please, go easy on him. With the DUI,losing his job as a FCPS school teacher, and having to suddenly leave the state, I just don't think he can take any more. I would hate to see you place the straw that broke this beaten camel's back. I will speak with him personally as well just to let him know I've communicated this issue with you, so he is not shocked, or frightened when the punishment is handed down. Maybe even some sort of "Good Cop, Bad Cop" scenario. Myself, the trusted friend, and "boarding buddy" - slightly upset at the fact he chose to imitate, and embarrass me in front of my friend and colleagues. You, the straight faced, uncompromising moderator. Ruling with a rod of iron.

Thank you, as always.

Expensive Jeans

Date: July 21, 2009 03:03PM

Well, I am kind of big deal everywhere I go. But I don't think that describes me accurately. Also, the part about "other local forums" isn't me, because this is (was) my only local forum. What are the other local forums? Last, it sounds like the stalker is some kind of high up person with a professional reputation to uphold. I am pretty much bottom of the totem poll at an office space like job. I work in a cube. I used to work at McDonalds for god's sake.

And I have never been banned, ever. If I was the mystery troll wouldnt i just be banned? I dont even know how to use a proxy site or whatever either

Date: July 21, 2009 03:03PM

??????????? Wrote:
> § Wrote:
> -----
> > Here's what I can't figure out. Does EJ have,
> > according to Cary, "a very public standing on
> > other forums" in addition to this one.
> >
> > That's the only one that's not adding up and
> I'm
> > too lazy to google and read the 245,316 forums
> > about fancy pants and fashion.
>
>
> ...Gravis or Meade?

I could buy into Meade given his disdain for this site, but I'm not sure about Gravis. It doesn't seem like his style.

Date: July 21, 2009 03:04PM

§ Wrote:
> losing his job as a FCPS school teacher

Inkahootz was a school teacher?

I hope to God it wasn't high school.

Posted by: ??????????? ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:34PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> § Wrote:
> -----
> > losing his job as a FCPS school teacher
>
> Inkahootz was a school teacher?
>
> I hope to God it wasn't high school.

is cleaning toilets more fun, Phisto?

Date: July 21, 2009 03:47PM

??????????? Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > § Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > losing his job as a FCPS school teacher
> >
> > Inkahootz was a school teacher?
> >
> > I hope to God it wasn't high school.
>
>
> is cleaning toilets more fun, Phisto?

No, it sucks, but think of all of those poor high school girls who would have to live in constant fear of his fist.

Posted by: funny ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:51PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> ??????????? Wrote:
> -----
> > MrMephisto Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > § Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > losing his job as a FCPS school teacher
> > >
> > > Inkahootz was a school teacher?
> > >
> > > I hope to God it wasn't high school.
> >
> >
> > is cleaning toilets more fun, Phisto?
>
> No, it sucks, but think of all of those poor high
> school girls who would have to live in constant
> fear of his fist.

He didn't teach highschool nor worked for FCPS...funny none the less!

Date: July 21, 2009 03:56PM

funny Wrote:
> He didn't teach highschool nor worked for
> FCPS...

Oh, thank God. There's hope for humanity's future yet.

> funny none the less!

You sound like a decent enough person. Let me know if you want to learn how to mop sometime; I've got an awesome technique.

Posted by: 1234 ()
Date: July 21, 2009 03:58PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> > funny none the less!
>
> You sound like a decent enough person. Let me
> know if you want to learn how to mop sometime;
> I've got an awesome technique.

I'm sure you do.

Date: July 21, 2009 03:59PM

And not to give away ALL of the trade secrets, I know of something much better than sawdust to use on those piles of vomit in the cafeteria.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.