HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The NFL Network
Date: July 18, 2009 07:24AM

I have figured out why the NFL Network's ratings are so low. It's not Rich Eisen or having Shaun King give analysis about what Tom Brady has to do to be a better QB. It's those fucking United Way commercials that run every three seconds. If I have to see that weird Indian kid talk about Adrian Peterson again, I'm going to puke! I realize the network probably has no advertising to run in those spots, but can't they change things up and run some Ad Council PSAs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The NFL Network
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: July 18, 2009 10:06AM

Uh, their ratings are so low because they're the NFL Network and the NFL doesn't start for another 2 weeks.

I like Rich Eisen and most of the guys on NFL, especially when compared to the abomination that is CBS Sports with Dan Marino (too many concussions or beers) and Shannon Sharpe (illiterate and mentally retarded).

I also like the NFL.com website. Bigger video and better stories than ESPN.

Re: The NFL Network
Date: July 18, 2009 10:19AM

Numbers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uh, their ratings are so low because they're the
> NFL Network and the NFL doesn't start for another
> 2 weeks.
>
>

That, too, but I do enjoy America's Game and many of the Top 10 shows (though some have been pointless, like "The Top 10 Meltdowns" that didn't really cover what I would consider a "Meltdown.")

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.