HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jim Moran to (potentially) Offer Amendments to Defund Entire Executive Branch
Posted by: conVince ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:33PM

It appears Jim Moran is up in arms over some group of Chinese officials who may or may not have gone to Gitmo to question a group of Chinese muslims there.

He has threatened to defund the office that is refusing to answer the question in open session, and goes on to say (and I'm not making this up, this is a direct quote) "I intend to go as high as we need to go."

This may be one way to cleverly balance the budget. Defund that office, and go on up the chain until the entire Department of Defense, refusing the answer the question, is defunded. Then move on the rest of the executive branch and the White House, I assume that is what "as high as we need to go" means.

Demokrats! Finally finding a way to satisfy the CBO's criticisms of their unsustainable spending! I have to admit that is an innovative way to do it AND blame it on the Chinese.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31962209/ns/politics-cq_politics/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jim Moran to (potentially) Offer Amendments to Defund Entire Executive Branch
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:50PM

conVince Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It appears Jim Moran is up in arms over some

file.php?40,file=5282,filename=moran.jpg

Re: Jim Moran to (potentially) Offer Amendments to Defund Entire Executive Branch
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:54PM

What are you doing to stop this other than posting it to a message board where nobody cares?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 17, 2009 01:56PM

lol, I was waiting for that pic.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: July 17, 2009 02:03PM

Some folks sure do go to great, even inane, ends to make the facts fit their agenda.

Pretty fucking stupid attempt there, conVince. But you carry on, ok?

Posted by: Jive Turkey ()
Date: July 17, 2009 02:18PM

Convince reminds me of the quiet guy who sits in the back at parties. Angry that people don't understand him, but is just happy to be invited.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.