HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Explaining Mike O'Meara Show Fan's sexual obsession of me
Posted by: WSH LAX Ultra2016 ()
Date: March 21, 2016 09:05AM

It seems that Mike O'Meara Show Fan is attracted to me and it's turned into an obsession. Show Fan loves to fantasize about me and him together in homosexual fantasies. Perhaps this was a result of his time wasted in the Army where he was most likely kicked out. He is envious of my lavish lifestyle filled with nice cars, partying, the beach, and money. Not to mention that I'm very popular and get tons of chicks. Show Fan suffered a traumatic childhood of sexual abuse by his unemployed alcoholic father and endless bullying in school because his dad was gay. It's weird that he saves a picture of a random naked man to post in my threads. I think this is what he fantasizes me looking like seeing that is saved on his computer. The of thing that straight people don't do. He also posts threads about his random encounters with homosexual men and riding a banana seat bicycle. One moment he is writing racist rants and the next minute he is confessing his alternative lifestyle. Might explain why he doesn't have a wife, kids, a family, a job, and obsesses over high school kids in Miami.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Explaining Mike O'Meara Show Fan's sexual obsession of me
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 21, 2016 01:32PM

Yeah, I'm totally gay for this mess:

WSH LAX Ultra2016

Attachments:
WHS Lax Scholar

Posted by: WSH LAX Idol ()
Date: March 21, 2016 01:38PM

There you go again broski with the weird ass pics you got saved on your laptop. What is it with you and these gay pics? The posts are pretty bad too bro. Trucks stops and hanging out with men in the restroom? Weird. You seem to have a collection of naked men and stuff. Are you even married? When was the last time you even got laid by a female? Is that why you got kicked out of the Army?

Date: March 21, 2016 01:44PM

By the way an 18 year old kid just schooled you on cigars the other day HAHAHAHAHAHA! Only poor people and bums smoke Dominican cigars. Uncle Herb's getting Cohiba 50th Aniversario cigars. I'll tell you about a cigar which you will never smoke at like 50 years old.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: May 29, 2016 05:16AM

WSH LAX Idol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By the way an 18 year old kid just schooled you on
> cigars the other day HAHAHAHAHAHA! Only poor
> people and bums smoke Dominican cigars. Uncle
> Herb's getting Cohiba 50th Aniversario cigars.
> I'll tell you about a cigar which you will never
> smoke at like 50 years old.

Yeah, poor people and bums who keep 6 Maybachs on their estate for the use of their guests. Three million dollars worth of car just in case a guest or two needs wheels. Poor people and bums with a private jet.

Date: May 29, 2016 09:45AM

Bullshit you fucking liar! You make all that money getting AIDS in Rhodesia?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.