HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jared Fogle 'lucky he's still alive' after prison beating by inmate 'sending a message' to former Subway pitchman
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 16, 2016 07:51PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jared-fogle-lucky-alive-prison-beatdown-article-1.2567193

inmate17n-3-web.jpg

Steven Nigg took a run in January at the former Subway pitchman, who’s been acting like a “bigshot” at Colorado’s Englewood FCI since he arrived after his November sentencing for child sex crimes.

“He walks the yard and he’s rubbing shoulders with people he shouldn’t be,” Nigg’s nephew, Jimmy Nigg Jr., told the Daily News. “My uncle feels like he should never be allowed to do this.”

Most sex offenders in prison, where they are a particularly unliked group, try to keep a low profile according to Jimmy Jr. But Fogle’s access to cash, which he uses to pay fellow inmates for protection, allows him to feel invincible.

JARED FOGLE ATTACKED IN BLOODY PRISON BRAWL

“Jared’s lucky he’s still alive. My uncle was in a position to kill him. No one was there,” Jimmy Jr. said after speaking to his uncle and reading the incident report. “He got him down, then walked away. He’s not a violent guy, he doesn’t have a violent history. He’s sending a message is what he’s doing. A guy walks in with all this money and celebrity and instead of flying under the radar, he’s going into the yard, walking around with big guys, saying no one can mess with me, flashing his money around and that's what (my uncle) is pissed off about.”

Jared Fogle was sentenced to prison in November.
DAVID LODGE/FILMMAGIC
Jared Fogle was sentenced to prison in November.
Fogle suffered a bloody nose, scratches to his neck and redness and swelling to his face after the Jan. 29 pummeling, according to an incident report. He’s been put in the “hole” -- solitary confinement -- and lost time he’d earned off his 15-year sentence for good behavior, Nigg’s brother, Jimmy Sr., said.

EX-SUBWAY PITCHMAN JARED FOGLE GAINS 30 POUNDS IN PRISON

Nigg himself was fine, and felt proud of what’d he done when Jimmy Sr. went to see him on Friday, saying he’d do it again if he had the chance.

The document detailing the prison incident involving Fogle.
The document detailing the prison incident involving Fogle.
“He said these kids (the victims) got dads and uncles and they’d love to do what I just did,” Jimmy Sr. told The News. “‘I’m doing it for the families. I couldn’t help it.’”

Steven Nigg, 60, who is scheduled to be released from the minimum security lockup in 2024, is frustrated by the amount of sex offenders sent to Englewood, which has a special program designed to rehabilitate the convicted fiends. The felon, who spent 15 years locked up in Arizona for armed robberies in the 1970s and was later convicted of selling guns he inherited from his father, even asked the authorities to send him to a higher security prison so he could avoid interacting with pedophiles.

“He took justice into his own hands in this incident,” Nigg’s proud nephew said.

Aside from the beating, prison hasn’t been too kind to Fogle’s physique. He’s gained a significant amount of weight and goes out into the yard just to “snack,” Steven recounted for his family.

MARCH 15, 2012 FILE PHOTO
ED ANDRIESKI/AP
Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is one of the inmates at the prison where Fogle and Steven Nigg are behind bars.
“The inmates joke that they need to put him back in the Subway commercials because he’s put on weight again,” Jimmy Jr. said.

The sandwich pitchman isn’t even the most famous man at Englewood. Disgraced former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich is also serving out his term at the federal penitentiary, but he’s well-liked by the rest of the guys - and can apparently take a joke at his own expense.

“Steve was telling me, when (Blago) first got there, he was putting down a food tray, asking ‘Can I sit here?’ And one of the inmates says, ‘If you got $2 million, I’ll sell you this seat,’” Jimmy Sr. said of the disgraced pol, who was convicted of trying to sell President Obama’s vacated Illinois Senate seat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jared Fogle 'lucky he's still alive' after prison beating by inmate 'sending a message' to former Subway pitchman
Posted by: Solitary ()
Date: March 16, 2016 08:06PM

Surprised they don't keep him in a separate area. In the UK the convicted cops and Charlie chesters share a closed off section.

Re: Jared Fogle 'lucky he's still alive' after prison beating by inmate 'sending a message' to former Subway pitchman
Posted by: johnny ringo ()
Date: March 16, 2016 08:10PM

Would have been funnier if the guy had really been a nog. Eponymous.

Posted by: puddin man ()
Date: March 19, 2016 02:00PM

Attachments:
jared-fogle-subway-memes-05-640x640.jpg

Posted by: pedophiles ()
Date: March 19, 2016 02:36PM

The local resident pedophile William Moreno should take note.
Attachments:
william moreno sterling virginia washington post lawsuit moreno family.jpg

Posted by: Obvious Joke ()
Date: March 19, 2016 02:40PM

Nigg gonna nig.

Posted by: $5 foot long ()
Date: March 19, 2016 02:45PM

Jared got a knuckle sandwich.

Posted by: IT's a family affair ()
Date: March 19, 2016 03:00PM

$5 foot long Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jared got a knuckle sandwich.

Little Billy Moreno is a victim....
Attachments:
aaasik.jpg

Posted by: what about nigger crime against ()
Date: March 19, 2016 04:11PM

These fucking savages in jail beat up some fag and everyone thinks it's o.k because he's a pedophile.
Well, how about if every nigger in prison who attacked or raped or murdered a white person got knocked out by Neo Nazis? What's the difference?

Posted by: Sam Culinta ()
Date: March 19, 2016 04:11PM

I'm o.k with that.

Posted by: rich fogle ()
Date: March 19, 2016 04:16PM

$15 million
Photo: Twitter / Jared Fogle.
Jared Fogle has an estimated net worth of $15 million.

Why is he allowed to have money in prison?

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 19, 2016 04:32PM

what about nigger crime against Wrote:
> These fucking savages in jail beat up some fag and
> everyone thinks it's o.k because he's a
> pedophile.
> Well, how about if every nigger in prison who
> attacked or raped or murdered a white person got
> knocked out by Neo Nazis? What's the difference?

The problem is it doesn't happen enough because there are so many niggers in prison.

Nigg in 2016!

Posted by: 7-11-2029 ()
Date: March 20, 2016 03:33PM

Jared's projected release date is July 11 2029. He will be in his early 50s and should have about 3.5 million dollars left after paying his legal fees and civil fines / settlements. I bet he retires to Canada after his parole has ended. He will retire in luxury.

Posted by: jJyTJ ()
Date: March 06, 2017 03:41AM

Will William Moreno go to the same prison as Jared?

Posted by: Nig Nog ()
Date: March 06, 2017 03:12PM

Seriously? The guy's last name is Nigg? Seems like a story just on it's own.

Posted by: m4eMK ()
Date: March 06, 2017 04:20PM

what about nigger crime against Wrote:
> These fucking savages in jail beat up some fag and
> everyone thinks it's o.k because he's a
> pedophile.
> Well, how about if every nigger in prison who
> attacked or raped or murdered a white person got
> knocked out by Neo Nazis? What's the difference?

Uh, the savage is a blue-eyed white dude. (yeah, I know the post I'm responding to is old)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.