HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: eesh is a danerous stalker ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:10PM

file.php?2,file=222670,filename=Michael_

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: KKDUwh ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:15PM

William Moreno actually did more stalking.
Attachments:
2015-07-30_05-56-21-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: 6EY3P ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:19PM

Stalker was the best TY show in a long time until CBS took it down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: KwFwU ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:23PM

Re: Israel Flotilla Attack
Posted by: pren ()
Date: June 01, 2010 03:30AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, eesh... I know my tone was insincere in
> the previous post, but I really don't understand
> why you have to post pictures of some guy to get
> back at him for calling you names on the
> internet...
>
> How do you justify it?

eesh is a stalker. the biggest creep to ever post here.

one can only imagine how much of a loser this person is in real life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: XH6MF ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:25PM

Re: Holiday Themed Clothes
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 05, 2010 02:49AM

eesh is a stalker

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Miz is a stalker ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:38PM

It is clear to see who the real stalker is, William Moreno
Attachments:
2015-07-26_18-10-52-1.jpg
2015-07-30_05-56-21-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: wjWbc ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:40PM

Miz is a stalker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is clear to see who the real stalker is,
> William Moreno


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!

two people sitting on a curb is not stalking moron

just because the niglet did not like it does not mean shit

stop obsessing over miz you fucking pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: You ^ ()
Date: March 07, 2016 11:43PM

But you're scared of her

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: ^ lol wut? ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:33AM

You ^ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But you're scared of her


haha

no one is scared of fat littlr 12 year old black boys

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Hi everyone ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:39AM

That's why you hide behind a keyboard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: FE4Cm ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:46AM

Hi everyone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's why you hide behind a keyboard


have you noticed the outed posters are all in court fighting like 4 year olds?

also, running from William proves all the talk of eesh and mo was just that, talk

weak weak bitches

and they are the ones in and out of jail

amazing the two losers miz and meggy are crushing eesh and mo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Incorrect ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:48AM

Neither Megan or Moreno have done anything to Lizzie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: so you admit you're scared ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:49AM

FE4Cm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi everyone Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's why you hide behind a keyboard
>
>
> have you noticed the outed posters are all in
> court fighting like 4 year olds?
>
> also, running from William proves all the talk of
> eesh and mo was just that, talk
>
> weak weak bitches
>
> and they are the ones in and out of jail
>
> amazing the two losers miz and meggy are crushing
> eesh and mo


and you obsess over all of them and are afraid of being outed and going to court which is why you're a bitch

got it thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Not quite! ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:50AM

Incorrect Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Neither Megan or Moreno have done anything to
> Lizzie


Except failed at pressing charges and suing her and getting protective orders on her

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: CMT4L ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:51AM

Not quite! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Incorrect Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Neither Megan or Moreno have done anything to
> > Lizzie
>
>
> Except failed at pressing charges and suing her
> and getting protective orders on her


LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Can't even get Lizzie in trouble ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:54AM

Not quite! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Incorrect Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Neither Megan or Moreno have done anything to
> > Lizzie
>
>
> Except failed at pressing charges and suing her
> and getting protective orders on her

Fact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: KEM9c ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:57AM

so you admit you're scared Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FE4Cm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi everyone Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > That's why you hide behind a keyboard
> >
> >
> > have you noticed the outed posters are all in
> > court fighting like 4 year olds?
> >
> > also, running from William proves all the talk
> of
> > eesh and mo was just that, talk
> >
> > weak weak bitches
> >
> > and they are the ones in and out of jail
> >
> > amazing the two losers miz and meggy are
> crushing
> > eesh and mo
>
>
> and you obsess over all of them and are afraid of
> being outed and going to court which is why you're
> a bitch
>
> got it thanks


the saga is entertaining
watching the biggest failures on the ffu board go after each other is great
they have been outed and now still act like kids irl for all to witness
bitches travel 100s of miles to knock on the door of who they call a pussy, then run away scared

i could be chuck cashing in the info i have or conie getting revenge maybe harry back in town for a minute or eli, the third person that met with eesh and mo

guess meggy has more intelligence then eesh?

weird how this is all playing out and there is much more coming
assaults by tj? attorney?
where will it all go next?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: HnCDb ()
Date: March 08, 2016 12:59AM

mos failed attempts at pro orders and so many other things is funny too

who has gotten any results? I guess meggy is winning for now

will miz pull agead with some late wins later this year?

eesh has nothing

mo has nothing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Moreno is a stalker ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:00AM

William Moreno and his mother traveled to the next county to stalk a poster from here. They actually lurked around the house for over an hour, left, then returned and skulked around some more. This is no lie and they were caught in the act on camera.
Attachments:
2015-07-30_05-56-21-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Megan infected ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:01AM

HnCDb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mos failed attempts at pro orders and so many
> other things is funny too
>
> who has gotten any results? I guess meggy is
> winning for now
>
> will miz pull agead with some late wins later this
> year?
>
> eesh has nothing
>
> mo has nothing

Megan is not winning at anything except getting STD's. Eventually the ASPCA will catch up with her and she will be prosecuted for abusing that weasel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Failure ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:03AM

KEM9c Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> assaults by tj? attorney?


So you don't know anything. That was all a lie posted by Moreno to throw eesh off that he was the one being arrested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: etD4U ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:05AM

Megan infected Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HnCDb Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mos failed attempts at pro orders and so many
> > other things is funny too
> >
> > who has gotten any results? I guess meggy is
> > winning for now
> >
> > will miz pull agead with some late wins later
> this
> > year?
> >
> > eesh has nothing
> >
> > mo has nothing
>
> Megan is not winning at anything except getting
> STD's. Eventually the ASPCA will catch up with
> her and she will be prosecuted for abusing that
> weasel.


I am sure that is what eesh is thinking right now
it is like dominoes falling
you will see, but have to wait
like a meg miz tagteam match

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Keep thinking that ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:05AM

HnCDb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mos failed attempts at pro orders and so many
> other things is funny too
>
> who has gotten any results? I guess meggy is
> winning for now
>
> will miz pull agead with some late wins later this
> year?
>
> eesh has nothing
>
> mo has nothing

Actually little do you know, Mo is winning and has accomplished everything she set out too. But of course, you believe everything you read on this website and take it all at face value and actually don't know anyone's angle or real involvement in anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Forget the Weasel ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:08AM

etD4U Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan infected Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HnCDb Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > mos failed attempts at pro orders and so many
> > > other things is funny too
> > >
> > > who has gotten any results? I guess meggy is
> > > winning for now
> > >
> > > will miz pull agead with some late wins later
> > this
> > > year?
> > >
> > > eesh has nothing
> > >
> > > mo has nothing
> >
> > Megan is not winning at anything except getting
> > STD's. Eventually the ASPCA will catch up with
> > her and she will be prosecuted for abusing that
> > weasel.
>
>
> I am sure that is what eesh is thinking right now
> it is like dominoes falling
> you will see, but have to wait
> like a meg miz tagteam match

Not quite. Miz has overlooked something very important, and both Miz and Meg have pissed off a lot of people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Elaborate ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:09AM

Not quite. Miz has overlooked something very important, and both Miz and Meg have pissed off a lot of people.




What?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: WD4DN ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:11AM

Forget the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> etD4U Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Megan infected Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > HnCDb Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > mos failed attempts at pro orders and so
> many
> > > > other things is funny too
> > > >
> > > > who has gotten any results? I guess meggy
> is
> > > > winning for now
> > > >
> > > > will miz pull agead with some late wins
> later
> > > this
> > > > year?
> > > >
> > > > eesh has nothing
> > > >
> > > > mo has nothing
> > >
> > > Megan is not winning at anything except
> getting
> > > STD's. Eventually the ASPCA will catch up
> with
> > > her and she will be prosecuted for abusing
> that
> > > weasel.
> >
> >
> > I am sure that is what eesh is thinking right
> now
> > it is like dominoes falling
> > you will see, but have to wait
> > like a meg miz tagteam match
>
> Not quite. Miz has overlooked something very
> important, and both Miz and Meg have pissed off a
> lot of people.


wrong

you have obsessed over meggy since she has been on this board, YOU think things will happen, but you are delusional

the worst thing that could have gappened to miz was the tough scary eesh and mo confronting him irl outside a court, they did, they ran like bitches
miz wins and will later this year too

night night nigga

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: You suck at trolling ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:12AM

Megan and Moreno both said that never happened

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: not who you think, ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:16AM

WD4DN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Forget the Weasel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > etD4U Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Megan infected Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > HnCDb Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > mos failed attempts at pro orders and so
> > many
> > > > > other things is funny too
> > > > >
> > > > > who has gotten any results? I guess meggy
> > is
> > > > > winning for now
> > > > >
> > > > > will miz pull agead with some late wins
> > later
> > > > this
> > > > > year?
> > > > >
> > > > > eesh has nothing
> > > > >
> > > > > mo has nothing
> > > >
> > > > Megan is not winning at anything except
> > getting
> > > > STD's. Eventually the ASPCA will catch up
> > with
> > > > her and she will be prosecuted for abusing
> > that
> > > > weasel.
> > >
> > >
> > > I am sure that is what eesh is thinking right
> > now
> > > it is like dominoes falling
> > > you will see, but have to wait
> > > like a meg miz tagteam match
> >
> > Not quite. Miz has overlooked something very
> > important, and both Miz and Meg have pissed off
> a
> > lot of people.
>
>
> wrong
>
> you have obsessed over meggy since she has been on
> this board, YOU think things will happen, but you
> are delusional
>
> the worst thing that could have gappened to miz
> was the tough scary eesh and mo confronting him
> irl outside a court, they did, they ran like
> bitches
> miz wins and will later this year too
>
> night night nigga

You seem to be mistaking me for someone else. A lot could have happened to Miz and his family and still can. Mo has more on him than she realizes, but she won't use it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Ohhhh huhhh ()
Date: March 08, 2016 01:17AM

Wtf are you talking about? Why don't you PM her and tell her then or give us a clue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 08, 2016 04:01PM

not who you think, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You seem to be mistaking me for someone else. A
> lot could have happened to Miz and his family and
> still can. Mo has more on him than she realizes,
> but she won't use it.


No thanks, don't care. I'm done with all of this!

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: And then ()
Date: March 08, 2016 06:09PM

Moreno is a stalker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> William Moreno and his mother traveled to the next
> county to stalk a poster from here. They actually
> lurked around the house for over an hour, left,
> then returned and skulked around some more. This
> is no lie and they were caught in the act on
> camera.


And then......

Nothing happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: FGYeM ()
Date: March 08, 2016 06:10PM

not who you think, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WD4DN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Forget the Weasel Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > etD4U Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Megan infected Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > HnCDb Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > mos failed attempts at pro orders and
> so
> > > many
> > > > > > other things is funny too
> > > > > >
> > > > > > who has gotten any results? I guess
> meggy
> > > is
> > > > > > winning for now
> > > > > >
> > > > > > will miz pull agead with some late wins
> > > later
> > > > > this
> > > > > > year?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > eesh has nothing
> > > > > >
> > > > > > mo has nothing
> > > > >
> > > > > Megan is not winning at anything except
> > > getting
> > > > > STD's. Eventually the ASPCA will catch
> up
> > > with
> > > > > her and she will be prosecuted for
> abusing
> > > that
> > > > > weasel.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I am sure that is what eesh is thinking
> right
> > > now
> > > > it is like dominoes falling
> > > > you will see, but have to wait
> > > > like a meg miz tagteam match
> > >
> > > Not quite. Miz has overlooked something very
> > > important, and both Miz and Meg have pissed
> off
> > a
> > > lot of people.
> >
> >
> > wrong
> >
> > you have obsessed over meggy since she has been
> on
> > this board, YOU think things will happen, but
> you
> > are delusional
> >
> > the worst thing that could have gappened to miz
> > was the tough scary eesh and mo confronting him
> > irl outside a court, they did, they ran like
> > bitches
> > miz wins and will later this year too
> >
> > night night nigga
>
> You seem to be mistaking me for someone else. A
> lot could have happened to Miz and his family and
> still can. Mo has more on him than she realizes,
> but she won't use it.


false

but nice try

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: thats not stalking ()
Date: March 08, 2016 06:10PM

Moreno is a stalker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> William Moreno and his mother traveled to the next
> county to stalk a poster from here. They actually
> lurked around the house for over an hour, left,
> then returned and skulked around some more. This
> is no lie and they were caught in the act on
> camera.


A stalker doesn't sit out in the open in front of someones house.... just sayin. A stalker leaves notes one peoples cars, takes photos of them and their property discreetly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Yue6C ()
Date: March 08, 2016 06:14PM

thats not stalking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moreno is a stalker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > William Moreno and his mother traveled to the
> next
> > county to stalk a poster from here. They
> actually
> > lurked around the house for over an hour, left,
> > then returned and skulked around some more.
> This
> > is no lie and they were caught in the act on
> > camera.
>
>
> A stalker doesn't sit out in the open in front of
> someones house.... just sayin. A stalker leaves
> notes one peoples cars, takes photos of them and
> their property discreetly.


this is monkey girl or miz obsessed boy posting stupid shit

they do not know what stalking is, would not waste your time with them

miz and mom came for his laptop, stole by mo, then returned to police then to morenos

but, if I were a stalker, I would definitely SIT on the fucking curb in DAYLIGHT right OUT FRONT OF SOMEONES HOUSE, yep, that's the the real pro stalkers do it right there

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Delusions ()
Date: March 08, 2016 06:15PM

The Morenos never got the laptop and the courts said it was Lizzie's and if everyone else claims to be stalked how come no one has ever been arrested for it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Morenos were Stalking ()
Date: March 08, 2016 06:25PM

If someone had stolen something from me, I would call the police to get it back -- especially when the person who had the item had already stated they did not steal it and had no intentions of returning it.

The last thing I would do is show up at their house uninvited and unannounced, then lurk around the neighborhood scoping it out for over an hour, even after being asked to leave and told that the item would not be returned. The Morenos even left and came back later.

William and Sharon Moreno were stalking. The only other explanation is they were casing the house in order to break in and steal the laptop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 08, 2016 06:28PM

Shut the fuck up already! You don't even know what you're talking about. I did in FACT tell them I would return it. I gave it to the police who later realized how full of shit the Morenos were and declared the laptop mine, I gave NO FUCKS about it and let it sit at the police station. The only reason they freaked out about it was because it contained evidence that William swatted himself.

After they decided to bring the police to my house and claim I stole it, they weren't getting shit back and didn't.

#stillwinning



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2016 07:24PM by lizzie.

Attachments:
2015-07-31_18-53-58.png
2015-07-31_18-55-09.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: Your bushes ()
Date: March 10, 2016 06:53PM

He's in them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: TVkev ()
Date: March 22, 2017 03:16PM

TVkev

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Date: March 22, 2017 05:01PM

S.T.A.L.K.E.R was a really good video game as well

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: _Tarlton_ ()
Date: March 22, 2017 05:06PM

6EY3P Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stalker was the best TY show in a long time until
> CBS took it down.


I really like that show, and loved that half gook woman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: big teddy bear....... ()
Date: March 22, 2017 11:34PM

Even in his mug shot, he looks perfectly affable. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Why do the moronos insist on demonizing him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl is a stalker
Posted by: You're a God damn lie ()
Date: February 13, 2020 09:39PM

KKDUwh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> William Moreno actually did more stalking.

Bullshit

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **  **     **  **     **   *******   **    ** 
       **  **     **  **     **  **     **  **   **  
       **  **     **  **     **         **  **  **   
       **  **     **  *********   *******   *****    
 **    **   **   **   **     **         **  **  **   
 **    **    ** **    **     **  **     **  **   **  
  ******      ***     **     **   *******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.