HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Roger Ailes conspired with Rubio in 2013 to put Fox's weight behind the "Gang of 8" bill
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 03, 2016 05:31AM

Now that Roger Ailes and Fox News has been exposed, a pissed off Ailes says publicly Fox will no longer try to tilt the scales in the presidential election towards Rubio. That in itself is also an amazing admission.

How does that make anti immigration Trump supporters feel about their favorite network?

Wonder why this hasnt made Drudge?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/03/marco-rubio-just-lost-fox-news.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/marco-rubio-pushed-for-immigration-reform-with-conservative-media.html?_r=1

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2016 05:36AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Roger Ailes conspired with Rubio in 2013 to put Fox's weight behind the "Gang of 8" bill
Date: March 03, 2016 05:46AM

I am reading the original nytimes article, lol, Limbaugh was in on the action too twice. First it was Schumer teaming up with Lindsey Graham conspiring with Fox and Limbaugh in 2011 and then Schumer teaming up with Rubio and doing the same again in 2013. So sad, that fat fuck Limbaugh lol.

Re: Roger Ailes conspired with Rubio in 2013 to put Fox's weight behind the "Gang of 8" bill
Date: March 03, 2016 05:47AM

This article is a week old. Why is it so buried? Anybody on here know about this shit?

Posted by: NoTea ()
Date: March 03, 2016 08:04AM

I love it when Liberals become disappointed by Fox News.

Date: March 03, 2016 08:06AM

NoTea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love it when Liberals become disappointed by Fox
> News.

Fox News and Limbaugh are liberal?

Date: March 03, 2016 08:07AM

Looks like they were selling out rightard Trumptards to me.

Date: March 03, 2016 01:36PM

This is why people treat you like chumps. Because you show no interest in information showing people treating you like chumps.

Posted by: Caress of Steel ()
Date: March 03, 2016 02:37PM

Hey Ger, I think you are the only Rush fan here. You're the only one who ever talks about or seems to listen to Rush. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 03, 2016 02:53PM

Caress of Steel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Ger, I think you are the only Rush fan here.
> You're the only one who ever talks about or seems
> to listen to Rush. Thanks for sharing.

Listens to Rush.

Constantly quotes EVERYone on Fox News.

Knows all 17 Republican candidates intimately.

References Breitbart frequently.

Hates Trump and the thought that Americans might want a say in how their country is run.

He is a pretty good information source for all things GOP.

How much you wanna bet he has one of these too.....
Attachments:
Ronald_Reagan_Tattoo.jpg

Date: March 03, 2016 02:56PM

That's hot.

Posted by: seqrgv ()
Date: March 03, 2016 03:59PM

you don't like women do you? I know you gang raped one back in India but I thought you were into guys now?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.