HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
US Military Would Refuse Orders From President Trump - Former Intel Chief Says
Posted by: Not Presidential ()
Date: February 28, 2016 07:13AM

Michael Hayden, the former head of the NSA and CIA, thinks some of presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign promises are so unlawful that the U.S. Armed Forces could not follow them as orders.

These include Trump's claim that people deserve to be waterboarded even if it doesn't work and that he would target the families of terrorists. The internationally recognized Geneva Conventions bars such action.

"If he were to order that once in government, the American armed forces would refuse to act," Hayden said Friday during an appearance on "Real Time with Bill Maher." "You are required not to follow an unlawful order that would be in violation of all the international laws of armed conflict."

Hayden added that he would be "incredibly concerned" if Trump followed through with his illegal and un-Constitutional campaign promises as president.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: US Military Would Refuse Orders From President Trump - Former Intel Chief Says
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: February 28, 2016 07:31AM

Reaching for straws.

Why wouldn't they, the military has followed Obama orders, like don't shoot the enemy(muzzies) before you see the white in his eyes. We give up our warfighting advantages so we don't seem overpowering on some goat fuckers, love the russsian now bomb the fuck out of them.

Remember Hayden is "former".

Re: US Military Would Refuse Orders From President Trump - Former Intel Chief Says
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 28, 2016 07:39AM

Its called the Constitution. You Trumptards should read up on it sometime.

Posted by: Fort Belvoir ()
Date: February 28, 2016 07:46AM

I don't know whose ass Hayden has his nose up but he's definitely out of touch with reality.

Date: February 28, 2016 07:50AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its called the Constitution. You Trumptards should
> read up on it sometime.

Gerry

I hate saying it you are right about the constitution for once, maybe you will finally pass the test. Military will follows the orders of the president like it has always done. We who have served can say that.

Now Gerry, you prehistoric goat fuckers has lucked out with Obama this time around. Trump will extinct you and and your third world brothers. You out of all goat fuckers should pray five times a day because we haven't kicked your camel and goat smelling ass out of america yet.

Date: February 28, 2016 07:54AM

You don't know shit about me you low grade formerly enlisted loser. The number one duty of all Americans but especially our military is to uphold and defend the constitution. That includes against unlawful orders by a dumb ass president like Trump.

Posted by: Pay tree it ()
Date: February 28, 2016 08:01AM

Gunlover Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its called the Constitution. You Trumptards
> should
> > read up on it sometime.
>
> Gerry
>
> I hate saying it you are right about the
> constitution for once, maybe you will finally
> pass the test. Military will follows the orders
> of the president like it has always done. We who
> have served can say that.
>
> Now Gerry, you prehistoric goat fuckers has lucked
> out with Obama this time around. Trump will
> extinct you and and your third world brothers.
> You out of all goat fuckers should pray five times
> a day because we haven't kicked your camel and
> goat smelling ass out of america yet.

Hows that Mustang 2 holding up boy?

Posted by: Trump is Toast ()
Date: February 28, 2016 08:15AM

FROM THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BLAZE: Ex-CIA, NSA Head: If ‘President Trump’ Implements Certain Campaign Promises, U.S. Military ‘Would Refuse to Act’

The former head of the CIA and NSA said that if Donald Trump is elected president and follows through on certain campaign promises, the U.S. military would “refuse to act.”

“I would be incredibly concerned if a President Trump governed in a way that was consistent with the language that candidate Trump expressed during the campaign,”
Michael Hayden told “Real Time” host Bill Maher on Friday night.

Hayden noted Trump’s statements that he’d authorize waterboarding as an interrogation tool and kill terrorists’ families.

“If he were to order that once in government, the American armed forces would refuse to act,” Hayden told the host, who seemed taken aback.

“What?” Maher shot back. “That’s quite a statement, sir. I thought the whole thing was that you have to follow orders.”

Hayden explained that the military is “required not to follow an unlawful order that would be in violation of all the international laws of armed conflict.”

Date: February 28, 2016 08:27AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> You don't know shit about me you low grade
> formerly enlisted loser. The number one duty of
> all Americans but especially our military is to
> uphold and defend the constitution. That includes
> against unlawful orders by a dumb ass president
> like Trump.

Be warned you worthless ass heathen migrant goat fucker. Many of us americans have served our country unlike you who wouldn't serve your own third world shit hole but snuck over here to american for protection. We give you our great US Constitution protection without string attached which we defended and still defend with our lives today.

What have done for your country? Abandoned it?

You should pray what America gives you, for that even your allah knows the dumb shits that worship him are just that worthless dumb shits.

You should really stay out American conversations until you become one.

Posted by: Willy Wasp ()
Date: February 28, 2016 08:28AM

Terrorists do not obey any international rules of war, so they are not covered under any such rules, and do not have to be treated as lawful combatants.

Date: February 28, 2016 08:28AM

Pay tree it Wrote:
> Gunlover Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Its called the Constitution. You Trumptards
> > should
> > > read up on it sometime.
> >
> > Gerry
> >
> > I hate saying it you are right about the
> > constitution for once, maybe you will finally
> > pass the test. Military will follows the
> orders
> > of the president like it has always done. We
> who
> > have served can say that.
> >
> > Now Gerry, you prehistoric goat fuckers has
> lucked
> > out with Obama this time around. Trump will
> > extinct you and and your third world brothers.
>
> > You out of all goat fuckers should pray five
> times
> > a day because we haven't kicked your camel and
> > goat smelling ass out of america yet.
>
>
> Hows that Mustang 2 holding up boy?

Ask your mother she loves the stick.

Posted by: Trumptards ()
Date: February 28, 2016 08:35AM

Trumptards haven't read the Constitution past the 2nd Amendment, and even then they somehow managed to miss those pesky "well-regulated militia" words.

Date: February 28, 2016 08:39AM

Trumptards Wrote:
> Trumptards haven't read the Constitution past the
> 2nd Amendment, and even then they somehow managed
> to miss those pesky "well-regulated militia"
> words.

Asshole, stay on conversation, nobody said anything about guns or the 2nd Amendment. We talking about defending the Constitution. Damn at least Gerry isn't as dumb as you are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2016 08:40AM by Gunlover.

Posted by: Basic Training #101 ()
Date: February 28, 2016 09:37AM

Gunlover Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > You don't know shit about me you low grade
> > formerly enlisted loser. The number one duty
> of
> > all Americans but especially our military is to
> > uphold and defend the constitution. That
> includes
> > against unlawful orders by a dumb ass president
> > like Trump.
>
>
> Be warned you worthless ass heathen migrant goat
> fucker. Many of us americans have served our
> country unlike you who wouldn't serve your own
> third world shit hole but snuck over here to
> american for protection. We give you our great US
> Constitution protection without string attached
> which we defended and still defend with our lives
> today.
>
> What have done for your country? Abandoned it?
>
>
> You should pray what America gives you, for that
> even your allah knows the dumb shits that worship
> him are just that worthless dumb shits.
>
> You should really stay out American conversations
> until you become one.

Playing "call of duty" doesn't equate to serving your country, Gunlover.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 28, 2016 10:01AM

Since when are the CIA and NSA part of the US military?

What a convoluted statement from someone that has already been replaced.

If he was so good at his job, why is he a "former" head of the CIA and NSA (I did not realize one person had/could be in charge of both...who allowed that?)?

Was it possibly because he himself refused to follow orders of the current or a past president?

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: February 28, 2016 10:28AM

The US military under Obama has become a gay, weak, ineffective, failure. Obama ordered them not to abide by the Constitution and only operate by UN rules. That's why the US went to war against Libya unconstitutionally.

Posted by: w9rNG ()
Date: February 28, 2016 11:49AM

Fort Belvoir Wrote:
> I don't know whose ass Hayden has his nose up but
> he's definitely out of touch with reality.

Yep. Hayden is living in a fantasy world. Believe me, our intel officers would kill muzzie captors if they could. And our military would bomb anyone they're told to (remember the afghan hospital about 6 months ago). And our troops want the ROE's loosened, not tightened. Hayden is a tool. Probably Rubio or Clinton's tool to be specific.

Date: February 28, 2016 12:02PM

w9rNG Wrote:
> Fort Belvoir Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't know whose ass Hayden has his nose up
> but
> > he's definitely out of touch with reality.
>
>
> Yep. Hayden is living in a fantasy world.
> Believe me, our intel officers would kill muzzie
> captors if they could. And our military would
> bomb anyone they're told to (remember the afghan
> hospital about 6 months ago). And our troops want
> the ROE's loosened, not tightened. Hayden is a
> tool. Probably Rubio or Clinton's tool to be
> specific.

He belonged to Soros' Council on Foreign Relations. I smell Bilderberers.

Posted by: Yehuti Peutiepäntz ()
Date: February 28, 2016 12:09PM

libs hate America. Wrote:
> The US military under Obama has become a gay,
> weak, ineffective, failure. Obama ordered them not
> to abide by the Constitution and only operate by
> UN rules. That's why the US went to war against
> Libya unconstitutionally.

GOPtards before we went to "war" against Libya: "Derp. Why won't Obama dooooo something??? He's not a leeeeeeeader like Pootey-poot!"

GOPtards after: "Herp, derp! Why did Obama go to waaar??? Waaaaaaahhhh!"

Intelligent people: "Yeah, we get it. He's black. Get over it."

Date: February 28, 2016 12:11PM

I Googled a line from the OP and this story is limited to the blogosphere so
I'll take it with a grain of salt until the big guys pick it up. Meantime,
it was interesting to find out who Hayden hangs out with.

Posted by: Aim High USAF ()
Date: February 28, 2016 12:21PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> Since when are the CIA and NSA part of the US
> military?
>
> What a convoluted statement from someone that has
> already been replaced.
>
> If he was so good at his job, why is he a "former"
> head of the CIA and NSA (I did not realize one
> person had/could be in charge of both...who
> allowed that?)?
>
> Was it possibly because he himself refused to
> follow orders of the current or a past president?

^ Complete Fool
Vexxxed Fail Number 1,000,000

Michael Vincent Hayden (born March 17, 1945) is a retired United States Air Force Four-Star General and former Director of the National Security Agency, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

He was Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) from 1999 to 2005. During his tenure as director, he oversaw the controversial NSA surveillance of technological communications between persons in the United States and alleged foreign terrorist groups, which resulted in the NSA warrantless surveillance controversy.

On April 21, 2005, then Lt. Gen Hayden, was confirmed by the United States Senate as the first Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence and awarded his fourth star-making him "the highest-ranking military intelligence officer in the armed forces". He served in this position under DNI John Negroponte until May 26, 2006.

On May 8, 2006, Hayden was nominated for the position of CIA Director following the May 5 resignation of Porter J. Goss, and on May 23 the Senate Intelligence Committee voted 12–3 to send the nomination to the Senate floor. His nomination was confirmed by the United States Senate on May 26 by a vote of 78–15. On May 30, 2006 and again the following day at the CIA lobby with President George W. Bush in attendance, Hayden was sworn in as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

On July 1, 2008, Hayden retired from the Air Force after over 41 years of service and continued to serve as Director of the CIA until 12 February 2009. He received an honorary doctorate from the Institute of World Politics in Washington, DC in 2009. He is currently a principal at the Chertoff Group, a security consultancy co-founded by former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff. Hayden also serves as a Distinguished Visiting Professor at George Mason University School of Public Policy and was elected to the Board of Directors of Motorola Solutions effective January 4, 2011.

He says Trump is a FOOL!
Attachments:
Michael_Hayden.jpg

Posted by: The late Antonin Scalia ()
Date: February 28, 2016 12:54PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

The constitution is dead, my friends. The answer is blowing in the wind.

Posted by: Fixed it 4 Ya ()
Date: February 28, 2016 05:36PM

The late Antonin Scalia Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> should
>
>
> The constitution is dead, my friends. The answer
> is blowing in the wind.

Antonin Scalia is dead, my friends. He was always blowing wind.

Posted by: LT. H2O Boarder ()
Date: February 28, 2016 09:44PM

President Trump Sir - "I respectfully refuse to follow your illegal order to torture this prisoner. I fully acknowledge that he intentionally outed a covert CIA agent named Valerie Plame in the newspapers, but he is an American Citizen, doesn't have a lawyer present, hasn't been read his rights, and is being held against his will without charges in a secret prison without due process. Sir, I can't legally do this or with good conscience."

President Trump: "He was at one of my rallies and protested. Just punch him in the face until he is dead. Then build a wall around him and send the bill to Mexico. David Duke, Chris Christie, Jan Brewer, and Pete Sessions endorsed me. It's all good!"

Posted by: Uh huh sure ()
Date: February 28, 2016 09:46PM

Gunlover Wrote:
> Reaching for straws.
>
> Why wouldn't they, the military has followed Obama
> orders, like don't shoot the enemy(muzzies) before
> you see the white in his eyes. We give up our
> warfighting advantages so we don't seem
> overpowering on some goat fuckers, love the
> russsian now bomb the fuck out of them.
>
> Remember Hayden is "former".

We must have really good cameras in those drones to see the whites in the eyes considering our successful air campaigns against ISIS you dumb fuq

Posted by: Gerry is a dead man ()
Date: February 28, 2016 09:50PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

So NOW the Constitution is important to libtards. It seems you've forgotten it existed for the past 8 years.

Date: February 29, 2016 01:22AM

Gerry is a dead man Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> should
>
> So NOW the Constitution is important to libtards.
> It seems you've forgotten it existed for the past
> 8 years.

Who told you that? Fox News. You rightards shit on the Constitution. Bush obliterated the bill of rights.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: February 29, 2016 02:26AM

Hayden looks like someone NBC's Chris Hansen would ask to take a seat in some stranger's kitchen.

Date: February 29, 2016 05:06AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Gerry is a dead man Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > should
> >
> > So NOW the Constitution is important to
> libtards.
> > It seems you've forgotten it existed for the
> past
> > 8 years.
>
> Who told you that? Fox News. You rightards shit
> on the Constitution. Bush obliterated the bill of
> rights.

You must studying the US Constitution this week at VIC school. Tough for the believer of the Koran since allah didn't say it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/29/2016 05:07AM by Gunlover.

Date: February 29, 2016 05:26AM

So this clown is a paranoia salesman. Big surprise.

You didn't explain how he speaks for all the military though.

Is he the president of our shadow government?

Again, if he were any good at any of the jobs he's had...............he'd still have them or at least one of them, right?

Posted by: Gerry libby fag ()
Date: February 29, 2016 09:34AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> You don't know shit about me you low grade
> formerly enlisted loser. The number one duty of
> all Americans but especially our military is to
> uphold and defend the constitution. That includes
> against unlawful orders by a dumb ass president
> like Trump.

Except for Obama.

Obama libs like Gerry believe that Executive Orders are a valid way to get around the Constitutional legislative process.

Posted by: cunt contest ()
Date: February 29, 2016 10:11AM

You all sound like a fuckin tampax convention.

Posted by: 03745y ()
Date: February 29, 2016 11:50AM

"These include Trump's claim that people deserve to be waterboarded even if it doesn't work and that he would target the families of terrorists. The internationally recognized Geneva Conventions bars such action."

However, the internationally recognized Geneva Convention does not seem to bar a terrorist from cutting off innocent people's heads and parading them around town as a trophy!"

Posted by: Three Coil Steamer ()
Date: February 29, 2016 11:53AM

Left is in a tizzy over Trump. Too bad, so sad.

Your Kommunity Organizer was clueless and ran the country into the ground.

Time for you politically correct assholes to fuck off.

TRUMP 2016

Posted by: WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF ()
Date: February 29, 2016 12:02PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Gerry is a dead man Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > should
> >
> > So NOW the Constitution is important to
> libtards.
> > It seems you've forgotten it existed for the
> past
> > 8 years.
>
> Who told you that? Fox News. You rightards shit
> on the Constitution. Bush obliterated the bill of
> rights.

So you leftist assholes suddenly like Hayden? Since when, shitstain?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026160238

You fuckups shit on the Constitution for decades to push your little commie agenda. Now you're suddenly concerned about the constitution? Since when, shitstain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeFBGaKJk7o

Posted by: Sgt. Sandbags ()
Date: February 29, 2016 12:41PM

This country's military has long since been dumped into the latrine. Back when I served, you did what you were told or you either got shot or the shit beaten out of you.

Openly gay service members are ruining this country. Back in my time you kept that to yourself like I did. Hell, just about every damn one of us in the platoon smoked dicks on a regular basis. Long before we had women over in war zones.

Now these days everyone wants to feel so goddamn special. I was at Phu Bai college for boys to turn into men. REAL men! You think when I got back from Vietnam any of those fuckers I sucked off even wanted to talk to me again? Fuck no!

As far as rules of engagement. If you had slanted eyes you were killed! Or raped by us.

Posted by: YOU"RE FIRED!!!!! ()
Date: February 29, 2016 01:44PM

US Military Would Refuse Orders From President Trump - Former Intel Chief Says --- well I guess they would be fired.

Posted by: Commander in Chief ()
Date: February 29, 2016 02:00PM

They can't that is mutiny and punishable by death

Posted by: Survey says ()
Date: February 29, 2016 02:02PM

Trump has more support from the military than anyone.

Posted by: NoTea ()
Date: February 29, 2016 02:02PM

I love how the Constitution is a living breathing document when the Libs want to change it and Cast in stone when it benefits them otherwise. The duplicity is astounding.

Posted by: Will Farrell ()
Date: March 01, 2016 11:04AM

Survey says Wrote:
> Trump has more support from the military than
> anyone.

^ Complete Bullshit
Attachments:
Throne-of-Lies.gif

Posted by: from enlisted ()
Date: March 01, 2016 11:09AM

Survey says Wrote:
> Trump has more support from the military than
> anyone.

Sorry but it's the sad truth. Trump appeals primarily to the dumb, uneducated, and misinformed of our country. This just happens to be the majority of lower enlisted service members. A lot of people who barely graduated high school and were too dumb to attend college. There ya go with the majority of the military supporting Trump.

Posted by: Rich, white, old corporate whore ()
Date: March 01, 2016 11:28AM

from enlisted Wrote:
> Survey says Wrote:
> -----
> > Trump has more support from the military than
> > anyone.
>
>
> Sorry but it's the sad truth. Trump appeals
> primarily to the dumb, uneducated, and misinformed
> of our country. This just happens to be the
> majority of lower enlisted service members. A lot
> of people who barely graduated high school and
> were too dumb to attend college. There ya go with
> the majority of the military supporting Trump.

Yet they're still smart enough to see through Hillary's bullshit.

And you aren't.

Go figure.

Posted by: Sgt. Sandbags ()
Date: March 01, 2016 01:48PM

These young men and female men have every right to disobey Obama. This man destroyed the US military beyond all belief. He would rather please his Muslim brothers than help a service member. Even though I am gay I was for "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." Keep it your pants no pun intended. Be like the rest of us and keep it to yourself. If I were still in do you think that I would parade around telling everyone that I am gay? I am gay but nobody else needs to know that other than the man I am romantically involved with.

Posted by: Roaches ()
Date: March 01, 2016 01:59PM

Sgt. Sandbags Wrote:
> These young men and female men have every right to
> disobey Obama. This man destroyed the US military
> beyond all belief. He would rather please his
> Muslim brothers than help a service member. Even
> though I am gay I was for "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
> Keep it your pants no pun intended. Be like the
> rest of us and keep it to yourself. If I were
> still in do you think that I would parade around
> telling everyone that I am gay? I am gay but
> nobody else needs to know that other than the man
> I am romantically involved with.

Enough already. Go away. No one cares about you William.

Posted by: 3UEPW ()
Date: March 01, 2016 02:58PM

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerry is a dead man Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Its called the Constitution. You Trumptards
> > > should
> > > > read up on it sometime.
> > >
> > > So NOW the Constitution is important to
> > libtards.
> > > It seems you've forgotten it existed for the
> > past
> > > 8 years.
> >
> > Who told you that? Fox News. You rightards
> shit
> > on the Constitution. Bush obliterated the bill
> of
> > rights.
>
> So you leftist assholes suddenly like Hayden?
> Since when, shitstain?
>
> http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026160238
>
>
> You fuckups shit on the Constitution for decades
> to push your little commie agenda. Now you're
> suddenly concerned about the constitution? Since
> when, shitstain?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeFBGaKJk7o

Right on. Schumer the shmuck, Hayden the hack -- Libs believe the consitution is bendable to suit their goals .. it's not .. and those who wrote it knew this kind of thing would happen ..

THAT is why the foundations proclaimed that the Constitution will only work for a MORAL PEOPLE ... "If we can get away with it" mentality is what they were concerned about ... plenty of that from the Left .. but plenty of spineless Senators and Congressmen on the right too, who won't defend the Constitution well enough.

Date: March 01, 2016 05:15PM

Sgt. Sandbags Wrote:
> This country's military has long since been dumped
> into the latrine. Back when I served, you did
> what you were told or you either got shot or the
> shit beaten out of you.
>
> Openly gay service members are ruining this
> country. Back in my time you kept that to
> yourself like I did. Hell, just about every damn
> one of us in the platoon smoked dicks on a regular
> basis. Long before we had women over in war
> zones.
>
> Now these days everyone wants to feel so goddamn
> special. I was at Phu Bai college for boys to
> turn into men. REAL men! You think when I got
> back from Vietnam any of those fuckers I sucked
> off even wanted to talk to me again? Fuck no!
>
> As far as rules of engagement. If you had slanted
> eyes you were killed! Or raped by us.

Now Sandybags, just go to the 7/11 and have Gerry make you Extra Extra Extra large Slupee and you will be alright. Tell Gerry I sent you he will give you a nickel off.

Date: March 01, 2016 05:15PM

We will overcombbbbbbbbb....

Date: March 01, 2016 06:01PM

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

End of thread.

Posted by: UCMJ ()
Date: March 01, 2016 06:14PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I
> will support and defend the Constitution of the
> United States against all enemies, foreign and
> domestic; that I will bear true faith and
> allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the
> orders of the President of the United States and
> the orders of the officers appointed over me,
> according to regulations and the Uniform Code of
> Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US
> Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording
> first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5
> October 1962).
>
>
>
> End of thread.

Every American soldier, sailor, and airman is DUTY bound to disobey an illegal order.

Trump has proposed waterboarding - which is torture - and is illegal. Everybody in uniform would be perfectly correct and legally immune under UCMJ to refuse such an order from a hypothetical President Donald Trump.

Same goes for targeting innocent civilian family members - another Trump proposal.

Vexxxed - you obviously have never worn a uniform and don't understand jack shit about the UCMJ.

End of Thread for Stolen Valor Poser Vexxxed.

Posted by: Honest Answer ()
Date: March 01, 2016 06:17PM

NoTea Wrote:
> I love how the Constitution is a living breathing
> document when the Libs want to change it and Cast
> in stone when it benefits them otherwise. The
> duplicity is astounding.

Great observation. I heard a good one the other day too....

"The United States does not have a justice system. It has a legal system."

Posted by: libs are really fucking dumb ()
Date: March 01, 2016 06:22PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2116122

But he's a lying traitor, so he's wrong. That's according to liberals.

Posted by: Honest Answer ()
Date: March 01, 2016 06:27PM

UCMJ Wrote:
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> > I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I
> > will support and defend the Constitution of the
> > United States against all enemies, foreign and
> > domestic; that I will bear true faith and
> > allegiance to the same; and that I will obey
> the
> > orders of the President of the United States
> and
> > the orders of the officers appointed over me,
> > according to regulations and the Uniform Code
> of
> > Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10,
> US
> > Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording
> > first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective
> 5
> > October 1962).
> >
> >
> >
> > End of thread.
>
> Every American soldier, sailor, and airman is DUTY
> bound to disobey an illegal order.
>
> Trump has proposed waterboarding - which is
> torture - and is illegal. Everybody in uniform
> would be perfectly correct and legally immune
> under UCMJ to refuse such an order from a
> hypothetical President Donald Trump.
>
> Same goes for targeting innocent civilian family
> members - another Trump proposal.
>
> Vexxxed - you obviously have never worn a uniform
> and don't understand jack shit about the UCMJ.
>
> End of Thread for Stolen Valor Poser Vexxxed.

That's OK. Trump will just outsource it to Indonesia/Thailand/Mexico. They'll do it for free on their own soil. Game over.

Speaking of targeting, how about that targeting of political enemies by the IRS....errrr....I mean the DNC..... or maybe they're one and the same.

You played the game well. You lefties set the precedence for dirty tricks. Pepper your asses and LEAN FORWARD

Posted by: 7UVEC ()
Date: March 01, 2016 06:37PM

I guess we should let the military elect the next leader. What could go wrong with that idea? (See Egypt for reference information).

Posted by: Plato ()
Date: March 01, 2016 06:48PM

Honest Answer Wrote:
> NoTea Wrote:
> -----
> > I love how the Constitution is a living
> breathing
> > document when the Libs want to change it and
> Cast
> > in stone when it benefits them otherwise. The
> > duplicity is astounding.
>
> Great observation. I heard a good one the other
> day too....
>
> "The United States does not have a justice system.
> It has a legal system."

"Justice is defined by those who administer it."

Socrates - Around 425 BC

Posted by: 098sdfkj ()
Date: September 09, 2019 04:53PM

SAY IT AGAIN BITCH

YOUR NOT DIGGING THE HOLES FOR THE TRUMP FENCE FAST ENOUGH

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.