HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Old White Dude kills people in Fargo like the T V Shows!
Posted by: Impartial Observer ()
Date: February 12, 2016 06:24PM

Filthy white savage, I wonder if he converted to islam?

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/3946103-update-fargo-suspected-shooter-charged-murder-grand-forks-1988

e suspected shooter in a standoff Wednesday night that killed a Fargo police officer was charged with murder in Grand Forks in 1988 but later sentenced on a lesser charge.

Marcus Schumacher, 49, died after an eight-hour standoff at his north Fargo home during which he shot at Jason Moszer and other officers. Moszer, 33, died from his wounds Thursday.

Nearly 30 years ago, Schumacher was involved in another shooting, when he was 22.

Schumacher was charged with murder in the death of Maynard Clauthier, 17, and attempted murder of Bradley Boswell, 21, in Grand Forks District Court in October 1988. Ultimately, he was sentenced in 1990 to five years in state prison for negligent homicide in Clauthier's death.

The Standoff
Piecing together details of deadly standoff will take time, investigators say
The suspected shooter was charged with murder in Grand Forks in 1988
Grand Forks police assisted in the deadly standoff; Mayor Brown says his city stands with Fargo
Emotional vigil for slain Officer Jason Moszer draws large crowd
Timeline, dispatcher audio hints at how Fargo standoff, shooting unfolded
VIDEOS: Coverage of Fargo standoff, shooting
Jay Strande, 48, who grew up with Schumacher, has the same reaction now to Schumacher's suspected involvement in the Fargo shooting as he did nearly 30 years in the Grand Forks shooting.

"I am going to say what I said then," Strande told the Herald Thursday. "It was quite a shock."

When Sarah Smith heard about the shooting in Fargo Wednesday, she was also shocked.

Smith worked as the crime and courts reporter at the Grand Forks Herald from 1984 to 1989, covering the Schumacher murder case.

"The minute I heard the name, I knew it was him," Smith said.

A woman who answered the phone Thursday afternoon at a number listed for Schumacher's wife, Michelle Schumacher, declined to comment.

Court records show Schumacher pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in January 2013 for pushing his wife the previous year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Old White Dude kills people in Fargo like the T V Shows!
Posted by: Awww. You mad? ()
Date: February 12, 2016 08:42PM

Impartial Observer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Filthy white savage, I wonder if he converted to islam?

I see you have no problem living in the world that the "Filthy White savage" has created.

Now, state your race, and we shall discuss the atrocities that YOUR kind have unleashed onto mankind. And believe me, I will call you out.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.