HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It happened, it finally happened
Posted by: Sgt. Sandbags ()
Date: February 11, 2016 10:18AM

The good: My wife walked in on McClintoch and I going at it on the living room couch. She was visiting her mother and came home early to surprise me. What a surprise it was for her indeed. I was ramming McClintoch up the ass and we both stared in shock.

We talked for awhile and she said that she was suspicious for awhile. She knew something was foul about Phan and I. Then suddenly after Phan vanished McClintoch showed up.

So she told me that we were going to get a divorce. Which is good because now I can be a full blown homosexual and won't need to sneak around behind her back.

The bad: My wife is a divorce attorney. Bad move on my part. She wants over half of everything and complete ownership of the house. McClintoch lives with room mates so I can't live with him. I have a few motels lined up until I can get a place. But she is eating into the retirement and wants over half of that. Either way I can be a full homosexual now. I won't be forced to make love to my wife anymore. Girls are eeewwwwww!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It happened, it finally happened
Posted by: Gone Too Soon ()
Date: February 12, 2016 11:50PM

No one cared. Sorry.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.