HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
THE RUBIO ROBOT BOMBS: 5th!... Strategy For Winning Nomination Torn To Shreds... Campaign Has 'Effectively Collapsed
Posted by: Annonomeister ()
Date: February 10, 2016 10:30AM

His Only Hope: 'An All-Out Slog'...

Debate Flashback – Rubio: 'I Understand I'm Going To Have A Hard Time Tonight'... Christie: 'Yes, You Are'...

Admirers' Faith Shaken...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: THE RUBIO ROBOT BOMBS: 5th!... Strategy For Winning Nomination Torn To Shreds... Campaign Has 'Effectively Collapsed
Posted by: I luv HILLARY!!!! ()
Date: February 10, 2016 10:47AM

Why everyone hate me?

Re: THE RUBIO ROBOT BOMBS: 5th!... Strategy For Winning Nomination Torn To Shreds... Campaign Has 'Effectively Collapsed
Posted by: 39P ()
Date: February 10, 2016 12:37PM

GOP voters have choices, and will continue to narrow it down over the next few months amidst lively debate and speculation. it will be decided by the voters. for democrats, there is no choice. Hillary and her nomination have been bought and paid for long ago. Republican voters are in open revolt of the party establishment, while dem voters are just props on the stage and the party elite are in complete control. congratulations big-government toadies, your utopia has arrived.

Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: February 10, 2016 04:34PM

^^^^^
Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: MUCK ()
Date: February 10, 2016 05:01PM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^^
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!

I realize you're too dumb to understand, but if you did the truth would hurt. Best of luck to you and stay away from sharp objects. ;)

Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: February 10, 2016 08:30PM

^^^^^
Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: Hillary's decaying dong ()
Date: February 10, 2016 09:46PM

You must think anybody here gives a shit about Rubio.

Posted by: conservatardz! LOLZ! ()
Date: February 10, 2016 10:02PM

Trump's gonna run as an Independent.

Posted by: Kill yourself ^ ()
Date: February 10, 2016 11:27PM

Why? He's winning as a Republican.

Please listen to my user name and follow those instructions immediately.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.