HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The consequences of a popular Donald Trump as an enemy in the GOP
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 04, 2016 07:10PM

Given his amazing rise in popularity and loyal GOP following now. Say Donald Trump doesn't win, what will his influence be?

We know Trump has grown to deeply dislike Ted Cruz and it's getting to the level bad blood. What would Trump do to Cruz even if he made it to office?

Birtherism seems like an understatement of what may come.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 07:20PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The consequences of a popular Donald Trump in the GOP as an enemy
Posted by: Are you having a stroke or drink ()
Date: February 04, 2016 07:15PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Given his amazing rise in popularity and loyal GOP
> following now. Say Donald Trump doesn't win, what
> will his influence be?
>
> We know Trump has grown to deeply dislike Ted Cruz
> and it's getting to the level bad blood. What
> would Trump do to Cruz even if he made it to
> office?
>
> Birtherism seems like an understatement of what
> may come.


Your grammar has gone haywire the last couple days. You foaming at the mouth or something? I'm not one of the republican trolls on this website, but noticing you have been speaking differently the past couple days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The consequences of a popular Donald Trump in the GOP as an enemy
Posted by: dFncw ()
Date: February 04, 2016 07:17PM

Are you having a stroke or drink Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Given his amazing rise in popularity and loyal
> GOP
> > following now. Say Donald Trump doesn't win,
> what
> > will his influence be?
> >
> > We know Trump has grown to deeply dislike Ted
> Cruz
> > and it's getting to the level bad blood. What
> > would Trump do to Cruz even if he made it to
> > office?
> >
> > Birtherism seems like an understatement of what
> > may come.
>
>
> Your grammar has gone haywire the last couple
> days. You foaming at the mouth or something? I'm
> not one of the republican trolls on this website,
> but noticing you have been speaking differently
> the past couple days.

Gerry is overly excited about the election season, that's all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The consequences of a popular Donald Trump as an enemy in the GOP
Posted by: nUuwP ()
Date: February 04, 2016 07:43PM

they will make up after this is all over. its just politics man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The consequences of a popular Donald Trump as an enemy in the GOP
Posted by: Lol Niggers ()
Date: February 04, 2016 07:50PM

nUuwP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they will make up after this is all over. its
> just politics man.


Bullshit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The consequences of a popular Donald Trump as an enemy in the GOP
Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: February 05, 2016 10:40PM

well it would split the party duh
I don't think it would matter he'd just go back into his private life. I just can't get over Ted Cruz's face lol he always looks like he's crying all the time ..nothing against his political agenda or what he's for but I can't help but think he's lying all the time but he sure won over Iowa with his dogmatic ritual bullshit
actually wasn't ted cruz's camp like lying to people in the election saying carson dropped out and silly letters to people saying they'd be in trouble if they didn't vote this election Hhahahahaha



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2016 10:43PM by Juxtaposition.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The consequences of a popular Donald Trump as an enemy in the GOP
Posted by: Reason ()
Date: February 06, 2016 01:48PM

Trump is leading because he ISN'T the same old republican candidate.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **  **     **   *******   ********   **     ** 
       **  **     **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
       **  **     **         **  **     **    ** **   
       **  *********   *******   **     **     ***    
 **    **  **     **         **  **     **    ** **   
 **    **  **     **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
  ******   **     **   *******   ********   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.