HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
KRACKAS GONNA KRAKKK
Posted by: CLWyH ()
Date: December 14, 2015 07:42PM

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/57303851-story

White man terrorizing black family for over a year in Fredneck MD. You krakkkas krakkk me up. If it was me dat white famiy be all dead and house on fire by now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KRACKAS GONNA KRAKKK
Posted by: Fe3jE ()
Date: December 14, 2015 07:45PM

>If it was me dat white famiy [sic] be all dead and house on fire by now.

Nigs gonna nig

Posted by: FwmVt ()
Date: December 14, 2015 07:50PM

libtards hate the constitution

Posted by: Cleveland Brown ()
Date: December 14, 2015 09:55PM

So THAT's where Yucky24 lives...O.K.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: December 14, 2015 10:15PM

If all this was done on white guys property and he never vandalized the black guys property, there is no crime.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Besides, I bet money the black guy is no angel.

Posted by: You mad bro? ()
Date: December 15, 2015 12:44AM

Because blacks are too stupid to be trusted as equals in a civilized society. Slavery ends, blacks become more violent and criminal in nature. Civil rights passed, blacks become more violent and criminal in nature. Affirmative Action, EEOC, and on and on. The more freedoms they are entrusted with the more violent and criminal they become. The more you let a domesticated animal roam the more wild it becomes. Blacks were on their best behavior when they were kept under control. You hate WHITE civilization so much, GTFO. Go back to Africa and see how long you survive with your whining and crying and demands for free shit. Africans don't see you as black. They hate the American Black mutation. True Africans have told me they would kill all of you as you got off the planes and boats. And YOU know they would. So stay and shut up or leave and prove Whites wrong. There is not a black nation in the world that is even close to being as good as the worst White nation. If all the whites in the world left the planet tomorrow. All the welfare and free shit, high paid coon ball sports and everything else would disappear. Not a single black country has welfare and food stamps. No more affirmative action and jobs the knee-grow isn't qualified for. The Asians like Japan and so on, aren't going to share new technologies with your monkey asses. Nor they would never put up with the sub-saharans shit. Your kind will be executed in the streets, believe that. In just a few decades millions of you would die with out the White mans support, and world. Millions more would kill each other. In less than 50 years, every country your in where the white man use to be would become another Haiti. And the more you breed without new white DNA blood, the more African you will become till mud huts and pointy sticks is all you have left. Without Whites you are a doomed species of monkeys. No new technology. No way to keep, what is left behind, working. If every black on the planet died tomorrow, civilization would go on. The pace of technology would increase as Whites, and other races would no longer have the financial burden of the ball and chain of blacks dragging them down. Taxes would decrease as the black leech would no longer be sucking the life out of the modern man. A world without blacks mean a world that thrives. A world with out Whites means a world that dies. Black lives don't matter because black crime matters more. But I am wasting my breath trying to get a monkey to understand what killing the ZOO Keeper means.

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: December 15, 2015 06:36AM

I'm sure the black guy voted for Obama so why is he mad. Everybody knew Obama's beliefs and his anti white, anti American stance. They knew he would do his best to start a race war. That's why they voted for him. Well libs, you're getting what you wanted so embrace the hate you created. It's not the white man's fault. Liberals RADICALIZED him. He's the victim.

Posted by: what? ()
Date: December 15, 2015 06:47AM

hahahaha @ "I <3 Jenkins" on the truck.
sounds like he has a sense of humor.

why shouldnt he be able to express his views on his property? there's not really even any accusations of illegal activity. the neighbor sounds like a little bitch.

Posted by: mvLMX ()
Date: December 15, 2015 10:58AM

This guy is making national news. Hope he has deep pockets cause now they'll have to do something about it. Bet there's some lawsuits coming his way.

What if Dante started it?
Posted by: PublicNuisancePerhaps ()
Date: December 15, 2015 05:59PM

Seems like he is being kind of a jerk. he also seems very poltically motivated -- the anti - planned parenthood sign, the ben Carson for President sign and his use of the confederate flag -- His showing off his guns -- seems like he like to push the limits in exercising his freedoms

nothing wrong with that ---

I wonder what the first call to 9-11 was about -- I wonder if it was about the flag .. if so i can see how this would escalate into a finger pointing match.

We did not hear anything about direct threats, etc.
There is no crime in being an arse -- but he may be facing noise violations, etc.

If it were all directed at Dante -- he wouldn't have the political signs -- they would all be anti - Dante signs ..

If Dante had a habit of calling the police in the middle of the night or something to that effect -- I could see why he would instruct his son not to play with Dante's son even though I think that low -- to take it out on innocent kids playing together, -- that's not nice.

Posted by: Bud_Hoal ()
Date: December 15, 2015 06:23PM

The offender is a peice of ignorant, entitled, white trash. He's one of those soft, double-chinned, pear-shaped guys who talks up 'Merica despite a total absence of National service. And now, the pasty, pot-bellied societal drain is terrorizing kids on a school bus and damaging housing vlaues with his annoying, narcissistic antics. It comes down to the fact that he is throwing a temper tantrum well after the age of three. That qualifies him as a true man-child. In this case, you have freedom of speach being exercised by a raging asshole. If you realy support him, then you better never gripe about any similar asshole in your own neighborhood. In fact, you should welcome this one with open arms a cherish it when he shits all over your peace of mind under his twisted definition of persoanl freedom. A pox on him and his ilk. Of course, this is Frederick...aka "Fedrik."

Posted by: Dante's ON FFU! ()
Date: December 15, 2015 06:28PM

^^ Dante?

Posted by: UttJw ()
Date: December 15, 2015 07:05PM

the "offender"... scratch a libtard and find a fascist.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.