HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A fantasy I'd like to fulfill
Posted by: Yehuti Peutiepäntz ()
Date: December 11, 2015 11:03AM

If I were a degenerate rock star, plumbing the glorious depths of depravity, here's what I'd like to do. I'd get like 20 chicks, all of roughly the same height. I'd line them up along the side of the road, all bottomless with their bare asses pointed toward the road. I'd arrange them by skin tone, darkest to lightest, too, because I'm OCD that way. Then I'd ride in the passenger seat of a car and have the driver go past them. The window would be down, and I'd have my arm out the window so I could spank them all as we go by. We'd do it a few times, starting out at 10 mph, and then repeating, each time increasing the speed until it hurt my hand too much. The first time through it would be like "Spankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpankpank" and then by the time you're up there in speed it would just be like "Brrrrrrrrrttttt."

Is it worth advertising for chicks on Craigslist to help me out with this? What do you think it would cost?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fantasy I'd like to fulfill
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 11, 2015 11:07AM

That's not really depraved.

Depraved would be to line them up like on their hands and knees in the shape of an ouroboros and have them eat each other out.

Posted by: UKLLLLLLL ()
Date: December 11, 2015 11:17AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's not really depraved.
>
>
> Depraved would be to line them up like on their
> hands and knees in the shape of an ouroboros and
> have them eat each other out.

Eesh is Pat Bateman
Attachments:
images.jpg

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: December 11, 2015 12:18PM

The ouroboros is not depraved either. Depraved is lining them up and shitting diarrhea out the card window as you drive by them, splattering them with liquid fecal matter.

Posted by: dafuq ()
Date: December 11, 2015 12:36PM

dafuq?
Attachments:
DAMN.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.