HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
You shouldn't use your old student email address after you leave that school
Posted by: Stealing a service ()
Date: December 08, 2015 12:44AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You shouldn't use your old student email address after you leave that school
Posted by: "morenowr" ()
Date: December 08, 2015 09:05PM

Stealing a service Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> morenowr@vcu.edu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You shouldn't use your old student email address after you leave that school
Posted by: Old email ()
Date: December 08, 2015 10:03PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You shouldn't use your old student email address after you leave that school
Posted by: didnt ()
Date: December 08, 2015 10:17PM

Stealing a service Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> morenowr@vcu.edu


how did he get accept into vcu?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You shouldn't use your old student email address after you leave that school
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 08, 2015 10:21PM

didnt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stealing a service Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > morenowr@vcu.edu
>
>
> how did he get accept into vcu?





The art school has its own requirements at VCU. They care more about the submitted portfolio than general education requirements. They don't require foreign language classes and the math requirement is basically high school math.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You shouldn't use your old student email address after you leave that school
Posted by: ART MAJORS ()
Date: December 08, 2015 10:31PM

So can we laugh at Art Majors?


eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> didnt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stealing a service Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > morenowr@vcu.edu
> >
> >
> > how did he get accept into vcu?
>
>
>
>
>
> The art school has its own requirements at VCU.
> They care more about the submitted portfolio than
> general education requirements. They don't require
> foreign language classes and the math requirement
> is basically high school math.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You shouldn't use your old student email address after you leave that school
Posted by: good drawer ()
Date: December 08, 2015 10:32PM

can he draw or did his mom draw a picture and they accept him/?


ART MAJORS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So can we laugh at Art Majors?
>
>
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > didnt Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Stealing a service Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > morenowr@vcu.edu
> > >
> > >
> > > how did he get accept into vcu?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > The art school has its own requirements at VCU.
> > They care more about the submitted portfolio
> than
> > general education requirements. They don't
> require
> > foreign language classes and the math
> requirement
> > is basically high school math.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **        **   *******   **    **  **      ** 
  **   **         **  **     **  ***   **  **  **  ** 
   ** **          **         **  ****  **  **  **  ** 
    ***           **   *******   ** ** **  **  **  ** 
   ** **    **    **         **  **  ****  **  **  ** 
  **   **   **    **  **     **  **   ***  **  **  ** 
 **     **   ******    *******   **    **   ***  ***  
This forum powered by Phorum.