HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Too Funny ()
Date: December 01, 2015 08:33PM

Damn the right sure has lost there minds. Come on even if you are a conservative this is funny stuff.

The right-wing internet immediately sank its teeth in: "Trump Card: New Report Points To DC Media Cover-Up of 9/11 NJ Muslim Celebration" read the Breitbartian headline of a Breitbart article published later in the day. In the article, author John Nolte allowed that Trump has exaggerated, but argued that "There is, however, plenty of evidence that some number of New Jersey Muslims celebrated 9/11 and that for the last 14 years the DC Media has engaged in a coordinated cover up."

Setting aside the claim of a cover-up, which Nolte didn't bother providing any evidence for, this does seem, as Halperin pointed out, to be a contemporaneous account of post-9/11 celebrating on American soil. The problem is that Siegel, a scholar-in-residence at St. Francis College in Brooklyn and senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, didn't witness any of it firsthand, and today, a decade and a half after the fact, he can no longer remember who told him about it. While he continues to believe some Muslims were celebrating after 9/11, he also thinks Trump is exaggerating for effect. "I think something did happen," he told Daily Intelligencer, "[and] he exaggerated — he often exaggerates."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: libtardz!! ()
Date: December 01, 2015 08:34PM

Ok GerryTard, you can sign back in now. We see your tard showing through even when posting anonymously.

Libtardz!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 01, 2015 08:35PM

Theyve lost their minds. Not sure if this is hate laced propaganda or delusion. Either way its very disturbing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Too Funny!!! ()
Date: December 01, 2015 08:39PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Theyve lost their minds. Not sure if this is hate
> laced propaganda or delusion. Either way its very
> disturbing.

I'm sure the right will start hearings on how and when Hillary ordered the "DC Media Cover Up of 9/11." LMAO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 01, 2015 08:47PM

Too Funny!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Theyve lost their minds. Not sure if this is
> hate
> > laced propaganda or delusion. Either way its
> very
> > disturbing.
>
> I'm sure the right will start hearings on how and
> when Hillary ordered the "DC Media Cover Up of
> 9/11." LMAO!

Its a guilty conscience. Shame on liberals for letting these animals get away with their crimes.

Their constituents and media are just as bad as their politicians.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2015 08:48PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: The final countdown ()
Date: December 01, 2015 08:52PM

We can all agree the celebrations happened, what we disagree on is the head count, to borrow Hillarys shit statement, At this point what difference does it make? It happened, therefore it is True, fuck the head count.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Trump Math ()
Date: December 01, 2015 09:05PM

.
Attachments:
TRUMPMATH.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Good Ratings ()
Date: December 01, 2015 11:51PM

Trump is so entertaining.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Teflon Don ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:19AM

What pisses off libtards is that Trump is an even bigger bullshitter than Obama and he gets away with it even better.

Shit, he even had a couple hundred black pastors ready to endorse him until the Democratic slave masters got wind of it. lol

Trump is a fucking Jedi Master of marketing.

Just wait. He'll have Biden doing infomercials for him before this is over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 02, 2015 02:20AM

Lol @ liberals pissed off. Funny how rightards always phrase shit like that. Like they hve a deep seeding anomosity and inferiority complex to the much more advanced liberal. Wishing nothing more than to commit actions to "piss" liberals off. Their meaningless meaning of life.

I think liberals are indifferent about Trump. Who hes really pissing off is your own establishment.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2015 02:21AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Teflon Don ()
Date: December 02, 2015 03:04AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol @ liberals pissed off. Funny how rightards
> always phrase shit like that. Like they hve a deep
> seeding anomosity and inferiority complex to the
> much more advanced liberal. Wishing nothing more
> than to commit actions to "piss" liberals off.
> Their meaningless meaning of life.
>
> I think liberals are indifferent about Trump. Who
> hes really pissing off is your own establishment.


I'm not a 'rightard.' I laugh at you idiot fucktards on both sides.

Wait for Oprah's endorsement of Trump. It's coming. lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: grinch ()
Date: December 02, 2015 08:48AM

Trump Math Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .


How many fingers does a Libiot see in a swarm of fingers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: jayman2014 ()
Date: December 02, 2015 08:52AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: grinch ()
Date: December 02, 2015 08:57AM

Libiots are like dogs trying to cover their shit with grass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Libfags babbling ()
Date: December 02, 2015 09:14AM

Too Funny!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Theyve lost their minds. Not sure if this is
> hate
> > laced propaganda or delusion. Either way its
> very
> > disturbing.
>
> I'm sure the right will start hearings on how and
> when Hillary ordered the "DC Media Cover Up of
> 9/11." LMAO!


^^^^ Tard talking to tard. Like watching two gorillas fighting over a banana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: fadasdasd ()
Date: December 02, 2015 09:16AM

I really wonder why the left protects Muslims so hard. You do know that polls show over 40% of identified Muslims are not opposed to ISIS actions correct?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Trump's Nazi Germany ()
Date: December 02, 2015 09:39AM

fadasdasd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really wonder why the left protects Muslims so
> hard. You do know that polls show over 40% of
> identified Muslims are not opposed to ISIS actions
> correct?

The reason the US was founded?

The US constitution?

1st Admendment?

Freedom of religion?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: First Amendment ()
Date: December 02, 2015 09:43AM

FYI - For conservtards that don't know what's in the constitution or simple don't give shit about the US constitution:

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Libfag masterbating ()
Date: December 02, 2015 09:48AM

First Amendment Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FYI - For conservtards that don't know what's in
> the constitution or simple don't give shit about
> the US constitution:
>
> First Amendment
>
> Congress shall make no law respecting an
> establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
> exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
> speech, or of the press; or the right of the
> people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the
> Government for a redress of grievances.


^^^ Tard posting random stuff incoherently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Constitutional Rights! ()
Date: December 02, 2015 10:02AM

Here's the start of it. Conservatives now wanting to get rid of the US constitution. Nothing surprises me anymore with republicans.


Libfag masterbating Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First Amendment Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FYI - For conservtards that don't know what's
> in
> > the constitution or simple don't give shit
> about
> > the US constitution:
> >
> > First Amendment
> >
> > Congress shall make no law respecting an
> > establishment of religion, or prohibiting the
> free
> > exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
> > speech, or of the press; or the right of the
> > people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
> the
> > Government for a redress of grievances.
>
>
> ^^^ Tard posting random stuff incoherently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Dipset ()
Date: December 02, 2015 11:55AM

"I really wonder why the left protects Muslims so hard. You do know that polls show over 40% of identified Muslims are not opposed to ISIS actions correct?"

What's even funnier is that they stone gay people in Muslim countries to death, and the concept of women's equality in most Muslim countries means that the women is entitled to a beating when her husband cheats on her.

And this is the group the left loves.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Look how stupid you can be ()
Date: December 02, 2015 11:57AM

Constitutional Rights! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's the start of it. Conservatives now wanting
> to get rid of the US constitution. Nothing
> surprises me anymore with republicans.
>
>
> Libfag masterbating Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > First Amendment Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > FYI - For conservtards that don't know what's
> > in
> > > the constitution or simple don't give shit
> > about
> > > the US constitution:
> > >
> > > First Amendment
> > >
> > > Congress shall make no law respecting an
> > > establishment of religion, or prohibiting the
> > free
> > > exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
> > > speech, or of the press; or the right of the
> > > people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
> > the
> > > Government for a redress of grievances.
> >
> >
> > ^^^ Tard posting random stuff incoherently.


Your circular logic is circular. Point not made. Again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Helping Hand ()
Date: December 02, 2015 12:48PM

Look how stupid you can be Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Your circular logic is circular. Point not made.
> Again.

He\she is saying that Trump and republicans are completely ignoring the the first amendment(freedom of religion) by saying Muslims and mosques should not be allowed in the US.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:08PM

Constitutional Rights! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's the start of it. Conservatives now wanting
> to get rid of the US constitution.

The 'tards don't want to get rid of the Constitution, they want to re-write it (with a conserva-tard bent, of course).

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: vxuMe ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:14PM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The 'tards don't want to get rid of the
> Constitution, they want to re-write it (with a
> conserva-tard bent, of course).
>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!

LOL, Maybe re-write the constitution like this-

The New GOP Constitution

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof(Except if you're motherfucking Muslim!); or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Silly, uninformed libfag whining ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:22PM

Helping Hand Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look how stupid you can be Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Your circular logic is circular. Point not
> made.
> > Again.
>
> He\she is saying that Trump and republicans are
> completely ignoring the the first
> amendment(freedom of religion) by saying Muslims
> and mosques should not be allowed in the US.


Yeah, if anyone was actually saying that, his/her point would be relevant. Since Trump and republicans aren't saying that, it isn't.

Congress can certainly pass laws excluding certain groups from being allowed to immigrate to this country. They did to the Chinese. They did it to Japanese. They did it to Germans. They can do it to Syrians. You libfags know shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:29PM

Silly, uninformed libfag whining Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, if anyone was actually saying that, his/her
> point would be relevant. Since Trump and
> republicans aren't saying that, it isn't.

'Tards gonna 'tard!

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Factster ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:37PM

Silly, uninformed libfag whining Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, if anyone was actually saying that, his/her
> point would be relevant. Since Trump and
> republicans aren't saying that, it isn't.

Having you been living under a rock?

"Nobody wants to say this and nobody wants to shut down religious institutions or anything, but you know, you understand it. A lot of people understand it. We’re going to have no choice, but to close down mosques." the Republican presidential said in an interview from Trump Tower on Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Factster wrong AGAIN ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:40PM

Factster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Silly, uninformed libfag whining Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, if anyone was actually saying that,
> his/her
> > point would be relevant. Since Trump and
> > republicans aren't saying that, it isn't.
>
> Having you been living under a rock?
>
> "Nobody wants to say this and nobody wants to
> shut down religious institutions or anything, but
> you know, you understand it. A lot of people
> understand it. We’re going to have no choice,
> but to close down mosques." the Republican
> presidential said in an interview from Trump Tower
> on Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday night.
>



Mosques being used to incite terror should be shut down. That doesn't violate the 1st amendment. You're still a retarded libfag who doesn't know what the hell you're talking about. Carry on shit4brains.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: Trump Delusions ()
Date: December 02, 2015 01:47PM

The fact is there were no "Thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ city on 9/11."

Trump made that shit up like everything else he extremely exaggerates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart is Now Starting Stories of Huge DC Media Cover Up of NJ Muslims Celebrations - LMAO
Posted by: grinch ()
Date: December 02, 2015 06:43PM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Silly, uninformed libfag whining Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, if anyone was actually saying that,
> his/her
> > point would be relevant. Since Trump and
> > republicans aren't saying that, it isn't.
>
> 'Tards gonna 'tard!
>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!


Of your posts that are understandable,how many do you think have supported changing or eliminating a right under the constitution ?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  ********  ********   **        
 ***   ***  **           **     **     **  **    **  
 **** ****  **           **     **     **  **    **  
 ** *** **  ******       **     ********   **    **  
 **     **  **           **     **         ********* 
 **     **  **           **     **               **  
 **     **  **           **     **               **  
This forum powered by Phorum.