HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GLORYHOLE READY TO MILK & DRAIN UR BIG COCK (21-35) - t4m (AShbrun- Dulles- Sterling- Lees
Posted by: Glory hole ()
Date: December 01, 2015 01:18PM

Anonymous Gloryhole.. by dedicated cock sucker who love to suck a hung cock to completion and hear a hot man dump his load.

I love to make your toe curling, knee knocking and make moan with cum gushing blow job -

Perfect for Str8/Bi/Married/DL guys who need to let off a little steam and get their balls drained.

If you need to bury your bone down a hungry deepthroat - walk in, drop your pants, and get your dick anonymously milked and drained by a Bi dude's hungry wet mouth and throat at a private and discreet gloryhole

looking for a couple of cool HUNG MEN--must be hiv neg, hwp, 7+, 8+ or 9+ and btwn 25 and 40
NO RECIP req'd.

1st email must have cock pic / stats and age

All HUNG d/d free guys are welcome. Wht. Indian, European etc.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GLORYHOLE READY TO MILK & DRAIN UR BIG COCK (21-35) - t4m (AShbrun- Dulles- Sterling- Lees
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 01, 2015 01:19PM

Pics...

Re: GLORYHOLE READY TO MILK & DRAIN UR BIG COCK (21-35) - t4m (AShbrun- Dulles- Sterling- Lees
Posted by: Williwonka ()
Date: December 01, 2015 04:09PM

Glory hole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anonymous Gloryhole.. by dedicated cock sucker who
> love to suck a hung cock to completion and hear a
> hot man dump his load.
>
> I love to make your toe curling, knee knocking and
> make moan with cum gushing blow job -
>
> Perfect for Str8/Bi/Married/DL guys who need to
> let off a little steam and get their balls
> drained.
>
> If you need to bury your bone down a hungry
> deepthroat - walk in, drop your pants, and get
> your dick anonymously milked and drained by a Bi
> dude's hungry wet mouth and throat at a private
> and discreet gloryhole
>
> looking for a couple of cool HUNG MEN--must be hiv
> neg, hwp, 7+, 8+ or 9+ and btwn 25 and 40
> NO RECIP req'd.
>
> 1st email must have cock pic / stats and age
>
> All HUNG d/d free guys are welcome. Wht. Indian,
> European etc.......

Email me at jimmylegs@hotmail.com

Posted by: dulles airport ()
Date: December 01, 2015 04:23PM

There used to be a great glory hole inside terminal D at Dulles Airport. I would literally buy a plane ticket from southwest for $30, hang out all day in the bathroom, and then miss my flight on purpose just to go there. Pilots, stewards, foreign business men, American businessmen, you name it. Then they plugged them up and erected stone walls to prevent it from happening. Fucking straight tight asses.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 01, 2015 04:25PM

Then Republicans fell back on tapping their feet in bathroom stalls scouting for gay sex. Really quite the downgrade.

Posted by: holy glory ()
Date: December 01, 2015 07:52PM

A straight male isn't going to a glory hole with another male on the other side. In fact you'd need to be bi just to take the chance what gender the other person might be.

Posted by: too violent ()
Date: December 01, 2015 07:53PM

How do you "milk" a cock? Sounds painful.

Posted by: completely rediculous ()
Date: December 01, 2015 07:56PM

LOL at "completion". Complete for which party?

Imagine that dialog: "Don't stop yet, I'm not complete." "I'm complete now, my jaw is tired."

Posted by: Engrish ()
Date: December 01, 2015 07:59PM

Well it is the airport. They are probably a foreigner on vacation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.