HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Are Mormons Thankful For?
Posted by: Mormon Thanksgiving ()
Date: November 26, 2015 11:45AM

We all know Mormons think they get into the highest level of the afterlife, something they call the celestial kingdom.

We all know that within the celestial kingdom, they get their own planet, and they are the god of that planet.

So, what do they compete for? Why are they thankful for?

Well, what they want is for their planet to be near Kolob. What's Kolob? According to Mormon lore, it is either a star or a planet, and it is where the god of this world lives.

So Mormons vie for closeness to Kolob, plain and simple.
Attachments:
kolob_wish_boy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Are Mormons Thankful For?
Posted by: Mormons and Native Americans ()
Date: November 26, 2015 12:01PM

Mormons believe that the "spirit children" of Satan were cursed with dark skin.

When they become Mormons, their skin turns white.

I'll bet you didn't know that Mormons considered Michael Jackson to be a saint, did you?
Attachments:
white_boy.jpg

Posted by: GeorgeTheLast ()
Date: November 26, 2015 12:32PM

I think they're thankful for those jobs where they're given mostly automatic trust. And probably thankful for mostly not having to worry about STDs. And for the simple, uncomplicated life.

Posted by: Fairfax cop ()
Date: November 26, 2015 03:14PM

Cops killing niggers.

Posted by: no trust here ()
Date: November 26, 2015 03:56PM

Sorry I don't trust Mormons.

I did business with one. He had some financial issues, decided he wanted his money back despite the terms of the contract.

What did he do? Got some friend of his, a corporate counsel to harass me. The guy was not licensed here or in the state where the client was. He demanded access to my lawyers, but when they surfaced, he refused to talk to them. We had to send him a cease and desist letter with not so thinly veiled threats of going after him for the unauthorized practice of law.

The other thing is that they won't stop proselytizing. I still get the weekly Book of Mormon study email I'm sure he signed me up for. He also tried to get me to put a clause agreeing to BINDING mediation by "Deseret Arbitration Services" in the contract. I'm sure I would have had a fair hearing from them.

He also had at least one plural wife-he let that slip at one point. It was part of his sob story about money, I guess having a harem is expensive, even for Mormons.

Posted by: Mitt Romney ()
Date: November 26, 2015 09:37PM

I think Mormon men are thankful for Mormon women.

Given the number of kids Mormons typically have - Mormon women like to fuck - a lot! A whole lot!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 26, 2015 09:52PM

With gay marriage now the norm, polygamists such as Mormons will demand monogamy laws be repealed. Within a few years we will have gay polygamists and then bisexual polygamy.

Posted by: eeshnomore ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:04AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With gay marriage now the norm, polygamists such
> as Mormons will demand monogamy laws be repealed.
> Within a few years we will have gay polygamists
> and then bisexual polygamy.

you wont have to worry rainbow boy. you cant even get a date without worrying about marriage

Posted by: Sister Wife ()
Date: November 27, 2015 12:08PM

They're thankful they don't live anywhere near OP.

Posted by: wWEEJV ()
Date: November 27, 2015 12:42PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With gay marriage now the norm, polygamists such
> as Mormons will demand monogamy laws be repealed.
> Within a few years we will have gay polygamists
> and then bisexual polygamy.

They get along fine with the laws. I previously lived in Utah and Idaho and had a lot of Mormon friends and acquaintances. Many of them had multiple wives (2 was common). They are only "legally" married to one wife at a time, regardless of how many females are roaming about their house. They don't want the laws changed because they don't want to antagonize the non-Mormon population or bring attention to their practices.

P.S. One gay Mormon I knew did joke a lot about polygamy/polyandry, but he wasn't serious and lived alone.

Posted by: 3EWmj ()
Date: November 27, 2015 09:16PM

the Mormon women pick you food / work in the bread basket of America and aren't illegals

be thankful dumb ass

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.