HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Couples who bring their nasty-ass children into sit down restaurants need to be beaten.
Posted by: eater of stuff ()
Date: November 24, 2015 03:52PM

Kids screaming and running around wildly while farting and slamming into shit piss me off. Take those nasty things that fell out of your disgusting vaginas to McDonalds,Burger King or Chuckie-fucking-cheese where that kind of bullshit is acceptable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Couples who bring their nasty-ass children into sit down restaurants need to be beaten.
Posted by: Mom of 3 ()
Date: November 24, 2015 04:31PM

Fuck you. If you dont like it get your food to go and eat in your fucking car.

Re: Couples who bring their nasty-ass children into sit down restaurants need to be beaten.
Posted by: notalwaystheirfault ()
Date: November 24, 2015 04:43PM

I hated going to restaurants when I had small kids. But family and friends would browbeat me into going. Accusations of being anti-social etc. Just had to show and bring the kids. Had to. Didn't take into account time of day or anything. At the very least lets try to work around nap schedule and when kids are most likely to be in a good mood. But no. Then I'd have to take one of the kids out to the car and sit out there with them so they didn't ruin it for everyone else. Then I got accused of ditching the party and being a bad parent both. I don't miss those days a bit.

Posted by: Long Time Ago ()
Date: November 24, 2015 05:37PM

Back in the day of the Flintstones, if we were allowed by my parents to go out to dinner, we were WARNED to be on our best behavior.

If we acted up, we got out asses beat.

That is what we are missing in this county - Good old fashioned ass beatings.

Posted by: Born in the 60s ()
Date: November 24, 2015 05:48PM

Long Time Ago Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Back in the day of the Flintstones, if we were
> allowed by my parents to go out to dinner, we were
> WARNED to be on our best behavior.
>
> If we acted up, we got out asses beat.
>
> That is what we are missing in this county - Good
> old fashioned ass beatings.

Same here, all my Dad had to do was give me a look and I knew I had about 5 seconds to pipe down and act right or else. He explained to me in no uncertain terms that there were times to play and times to behave and be respectful and quiet.

Posted by: xNKVF ()
Date: November 24, 2015 05:55PM

eater of stuff Wrote:
> Kids screaming and running around wildly while
> farting and slamming into shit piss me off. Take
> those nasty things that fell out of your
> disgusting vaginas to McDonalds,Burger King or
> Chuckie-fucking-cheese where that kind of bullshit
> is acceptable.

absolutely. no good restraunt allows that - such a bad behaved family is asked to leave - seen it many times.

if the restraunt didn't ask them to leave: tell the manager he's lost another customer in front of other customers, why, and leave without accepting any excuses

Posted by: TPUkD ()
Date: November 24, 2015 05:59PM

mother's with crying children? should tend to them to satisfy them and if they can't, take the kid outside or to restroom

or have their meals in a bag and leave

any "nice" restraunt in fairfax 20 years ago would have expected it and told you "the rules"

"i'm sorry you'll have to leave - this establishment isn't intended to be a romper room or a nursery; the other guests have a right to a pleasant meal"

Posted by: Five Guys ()
Date: November 24, 2015 06:55PM

I fully support screaming children in restaurants, particularly so called "nice restaurants. Waitstaff get snootier and snootier with me because I don't typically order alcohol. And these pompous young owners think their place is so fab because they use locally owned produce etc. Big freaking deal. Food is food. It is not a life changing moment to dine in a "fancy" restaurant. Give me a greasy burger or pepperoni pizza anytime.

Posted by: go to McDonalds ()
Date: November 24, 2015 08:34PM

Five Guys Wrote:
>
> Waitstaff get snootier and snootier with me
> because I don't typically order alcohol.

They won't dis you for being to cheap to order a freakin' glass of wine...

Posted by: Eat more chicken ()
Date: November 24, 2015 08:39PM

Hey OP, try chic fila next time instead of KFC. CFA hates niggerd so no problems like that there.

Posted by: bacon burgemister ()
Date: November 25, 2015 08:20AM

Mom of 3 Wrote:
> Fuck you. If you dont like it get your food to go
> and eat in your fucking car.

You should get a retro-active abortion. Selfish bitch.

Posted by: Of course - ()
Date: November 25, 2015 09:17AM

eater of stuff Wrote:
> is acceptable.

Of course it is supposed to be done with respect.
The very ancient and old cliche' that applies is 'children are to be seen but not heard'.
Most parents these days are only having children to have an 'extension of their arrogance'.
Usually being conceived to avoid having to pay their fair share in the tax process. Use them as an excuse to get the better paying jobs with less work. Using them as an excuse forever when they are late for work and/or getting time off. To take their children to the doctor or some other made up bullshit excuse. Getting the constant favorable treatment in the workplace, etc., etc.
When it all, for real, boils down to the fact that they conceived the illegit rug rats far before they could afford to do so within any sort of monetary reasonability.
Then, out of not having any respect for sit to start with as actionably proven with in the above detailed, the children are not raised with love enough to instill any sort of respect for themselves, never the less someone else at a resteraunt trying to gut a meal in a reasonably relaxed enviroment\atmosphere.
These are the same types as also displayed with all of the above here in this post explained, that will bring a dead cockroach or hair in with them, and slip it onto one or two of the half eaten meal plates when the waiter\waitress is not looking, and get away with all the services without paying the bill at all, never the less a to. After they have destroyed the environment for every customer guest there with all the out of control bulldhit disrespect with their children going on the entire time.
Yeah. Been there, seen all this type of shit. To the point where you don't even bother going to most of the resteraunts and spend your money in a more productive way in more entertaining, leisurely ways.
As the economy keeps steadily declining because of scumbag patents like these and the rest of the shit going on these days, the more you will run across this sort of low life shit.
Then you have to keep hearing the bullshit lies from your lying government and politicians about how what they do is making the economy better. When it is tanking perpetually down the toilet and into the sewer.
Expect the disrespectful bullshit to keep getting worse. Like with disrespectful parents raising disrespectful children that do not give a shit about if you are able to gut your expensive meal at a nice (or what used to be nice until they started arriving regularly) resteraunt with them making enough noise and disturbances that would make any normal person end up barfing tge meal up from the stress of it all.
I have noticed over the past decade or so, the subject problem going on very readily at McD's resteraunt with Hispanic/Latinos families most of the time. With their children running up and down of the furniture/seating areas. Jumping up and down in the cushioned searing until they are severely damaged.
And when you try to talk to an employee or manager about getting it stopped (usually a hispanic/Latinos his/her self) they refuse to correct such horribly disrespectful behavior and argue with you about it. Sometimes insisting on you leaving instead.
Later finding out that they all ate illegal immigrants that are not even supposed to be here in the country.
And all they want to do is
Attachments:
85ae5951_tumblr_n3awonQtvT1t3904qo1_500.gif

Posted by: Barfly ()
Date: November 25, 2015 09:27AM

I especially hate when a whole family sits down to eat at the bar--go sit at a fucking table if you have children with you. Just because all bars in Virginia have to sell food doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us by letting your kids sit at the bar.

Posted by: FLtEG ()
Date: November 25, 2015 02:31PM

"Suffer the little children to come to me" (let the little children come to me)
--this is what Jesus' said.

"Unless you have the Faith of a Child, you will not enter the Kingdom of God" -- Jesus.

Children should not be punished because of their parents.

While some parents refuse to discipline their children or have a hard time doing so, remember the trouble you once caused for your parents.

I believe children should be both "seen and heard"

I don't believe in the old fashioned "children should be seen and not heard"

Posted by: NOVA "Parents" ()
Date: November 25, 2015 02:48PM

Yeah, this area is full of yuppie hipsters popping out 'designer' kids they never intend to parent to keep up with their friends they secretly hate. The closest to parenting these losers will get is hovering over their precious little snowflakes while they accept their participation trophies for playing non-contact organized badminton. The vapidity is sad.

Posted by: it takes a village ()
Date: November 25, 2015 09:03PM

FLtEG Wrote:

> I believe children should be both "seen and
> heard"
>
Yeah - they should be seen rubbing their asses and heard sobbing their little eyes out after I've administered the richly-deserved beating their own parents are too patheticly weak to dish out.

Posted by: NN9Tu ()
Date: November 25, 2015 09:09PM

xNKVF Wrote:
>
> absolutely. no good restraunt allows that - such
> a bad behaved family is asked to leave - seen it
> many times.
>
> if the restraunt didn't ask them to leave: tell
> the manager he's lost another customer in front of
> other customers, why, and leave without accepting
> any excuses

Lonestar accused me of being a racist when I asked to be moved to another table 20 years ago. Never went back.

Posted by: Dell Aware ()
Date: November 26, 2015 08:45AM

I would go out of my way to patronize a place that had this sign.
Attachments:
No No.jpg

Posted by: bacon ate er ()
Date: November 27, 2015 08:55AM

I stopped going to buffet style places because most of the parents there allow their nasty little brats to breathe all over the food. Since the brats are too short to be above the sneeze guard they just blow germs all over the food.
Attachments:
kidsss.jpg

Posted by: It would suck to be you ()
Date: November 27, 2015 10:24AM

Mom of 3 Wrote:
> Fuck you. If you dont like it get your food to go
> and eat in your fucking car.

Wow. You sound like a really nice person.

Posted by: EwJJp ()
Date: November 27, 2015 10:26AM

Adults can be assholes too. I have had dinners ruined by adult/drunk drama as much as kids. Drunk asshole men swearing and being vulgar. If you dont like it talk to them or leave. You are within your rights to cancel your order if the environment is not conducive to a peaceful meal.

Posted by: OCF ()
Date: November 27, 2015 10:39AM

Old Country Buffet.

Posted by: food fight ()
Date: November 27, 2015 12:22PM

OCF Wrote:
> Old Country Buffet.

That place is nasty. The plates and utensils always have dried food stuck on them.

Posted by: gut buster ()
Date: May 06, 2023 02:17PM

food fight Wrote:
> OCF Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Old Country Buffet.
>
>
> That place is nasty. The plates and utensils
> always have dried food stuck on them.

I think most of them closed. I saw one in Philly a few months back.

Posted by: Chuck E. Cheese ()
Date: May 06, 2023 10:34PM

eater of stuff Wrote:
> is acceptable.

It's Chuck E. Cheese.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.