HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: D'ohnald Trump ()
Date: November 24, 2015 08:58AM

The New York Times didn't mince words when it took on Donald Trump's recent comments about Muslims and other minority groups.

"America has just lived through another presidential campaign week dominated by Donald Trump’s racist lies," the Times' editorial board said in a piece published Tuesday, adding later that "if it’s a lie too vile to utter aloud, count on Mr. Trump to say it, often."

The editorial tore to shreds several of Trump's most egregious claims, including that an "Arab community" in New Jersey was seen cheering the September 11th attacks. Trump has also warned that Syrian refugees might be ISIS in disguise. And in a moment reminiscent of Nazi Germany, he suggested last week that the U.S. should keep a database of Muslim-Americans.

The Times also lined up Trump's comments with those of former Alabama Gov. George Wallace (D) and U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy (R-Wis.). Like Trump, Wallace and McCarthy were known for their intolerance.

"It’s become a full-time job just running down falsehoods like the phony crime statistics he tweeted, which came from a white supremacist group," the Times editors said. "History teaches that failing to hold a demagogue to account is a dangerous act. It’s no easy task for journalists to interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts, but it’s an important one."
Attachments:
D'OH Poster.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: November 24, 2015 09:23AM

D'ohnald Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "It’s become a full-time job just running down
> falsehoods like the phony crime statistics he
> tweeted, which came from a white supremacist
> group," the Times editors said. "History teaches
> that failing to hold a demagogue to account is a
> dangerous act. It’s no easy task for journalists
> to interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts, but it’s
> an important one."

And the conserva-tards want this clown to be POTUS?!?!?

Ya can't fix stupid!

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Hilarity Clintoon ()
Date: November 24, 2015 09:29AM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D'ohnald Trump Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "It’s become a full-time job just running
> down

> > falsehoods like the phony crime statistics
> he

> > tweeted, which came from a white
> supremacist

> > group," the Times editors said.
> "History teaches
> > that failing to hold a demagogue to
> account
is a

> > dangerous act. It’s no easy task for
> journalists

> > to interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts,
> but it’s

> > an important one."
>
> And the conserva-tards want this clown to be
> POTUS?!?!?
>
> Ya can't fix stupid!
>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!

Speaking of stupid, hows my FBI investigation going?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Trump’s outrageous claim ()
Date: November 24, 2015 09:39AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Trump's debunked 9/11 claim ()
Date: November 24, 2015 09:40AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Trump Willfully Distorts Truth ()
Date: November 24, 2015 09:42AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: jdKvU ()
Date: November 24, 2015 10:12AM

The libs really have their panties in a bunch over the Trump campaign. Too funny . . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: November 24, 2015 10:17AM

"History teaches that failing to hold a demagogue to account is a dangerous act. It’s no easy task for journalists to interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts, but it’s an important one."

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Hilarity Clintoon ()
Date: November 24, 2015 10:39AM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "History teaches that failing to hold a
> demagogue to account
is a dangerous act.
> It’s no easy task for journalists to
> interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts, but
> it’s an important one
."

>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!

What difference does it make?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Trumpenkrieg ()
Date: November 24, 2015 11:06AM

You don't get it. Trump won't apologize or cower. He'll brush it off and continue forward.

Average Americans are not influenced by the New York Times editorial board who are disconnected prep school/Ivy League grads who value moral preening and social signaling over all else. Average white Americans understand that every writer at the Times hates them for their race, religion, beliefs and even their existence.

Trump's off the cuff statements don't matter it's his policies. 60% of Americans now say they feel like a stranger in their own country. He's going to get 85% of the white vote and win almost every state including New York. He is saying to White America "I will represent your best interests and I care about you.".

Hillary says "No Muslims are involved in terrorism". Trump Wins

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Average_White_Joe ()
Date: November 24, 2015 11:41AM

Trumpenkrieg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Average Americans are not influenced by the New
> York Times editorial board...
>
> Average white Americans understand that every
> writer at the Times hates them for their race,
> religion, beliefs and even their existence.
>
> 60% of Americans now say they feel like a
> stranger in their own country.

I don't think that 60% of Americans are this stupid.

> He's going to get 85% of the white vote and win
> almost every state including New York.

Trump won't get anywhere near 85% of the white vote, nor will he win the nomination.

> He is saying to White America "I will represent
> your best interests and I care about you.".

I don't believe white Americans are so stupid as to fall for Trump's nonsense.

> Trump Wins

Nope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Trump 2016 FTW ()
Date: November 24, 2015 11:43AM

Trump will get the Asian vote too. So he only loses the Muslim, illegal (who can't vote) and the self-hating liberal vote that he was never going to get anyway.

President Trump and First Lady Melania will be a big improvement over the first family we have now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Average_White_Joe ()
Date: November 24, 2015 11:59AM

Trump 2016 FTW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump will get the Asian vote too. So he only
> loses the Muslim, illegal (who can't vote) and the
> self-hating liberal vote that he was never going
> to get anyway.

Every mainstream Republican I know (+/- 30 white Americans) says that they'd vote for anybody but Trump. No way he wins the nomination.

> President Trump and First Lady Melania will be a
> big improvement over the first family we have now.

Trump won't win the nomination. lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 24, 2015 12:01PM

Trump wins. Butthurt brownies lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: observing observer ()
Date: November 24, 2015 12:01PM

Hey cocksucking libs. Trump can say that the sky is falling, the earth is flat, all muslims are terrorists. And guess what? He will STILL WIN. Deal with it you fucking crybabies. Tear up your passports.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Nnxncx ()
Date: November 24, 2015 12:04PM

I hope we see a lot of Ivanka on television during President Trump's first term.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: November 24, 2015 12:22PM

observing observer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey cocksucking libs. Trump can say that the sky
> is falling, the earth is flat, all muslims are
> terrorists. And guess what? He will STILL WIN.
> Deal with it you fucking crybabies. Tear up your
> passports.

Yes, Trump will lose. You know it already, deep in that twisted, gnarled place inside where your soul should be. Looks like you should file a report. FOrm attached.

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Attachments:
butthurt_report.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Fat~Bottom~Girl ()
Date: November 24, 2015 12:24PM

Nnxncx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope we see a lot of Ivanka on television during
> President Trump's first term.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Attention-seeking cow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 24, 2015 12:26PM

Fat~Bottom~Girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nnxncx Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hope we see a lot of Ivanka on television
> during
> > President Trump's first term.
>
> Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
>
> Attention-seeking cow.

You'd rather keep looking at this shit:
Attachments:
RT_obama_girls_ml_140702_mn_16x9_992.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Nine! Nine! Nine! ()
Date: November 24, 2015 12:28PM


Attachments:
Herman_Nine-Nine-Nine_Cain.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: November 24, 2015 02:07PM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "History teaches that failing to hold a
> demagogue to account
is a dangerous act.
> It’s no easy task for journalists to
> interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts, but
> it’s an important one
."

>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!


So they're finally admitting that Obama is a demagogue that has never been held accountable. Good for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Obama's Fault, sez new GOP rats ()
Date: November 24, 2015 02:13PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Conserva-tards! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "History teaches that failing to hold
> a
> > demagogue to account
is a dangerous act.
> > It’s no easy task for journalists to
> > interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts, but
> > it’s an important one
."

> >
> > Conserva-tards!
> >
> > LoLz!
>
>
> So they're finally admitting that Obama is a
> demagogue that has never been held accountable.
> Good for them.


Take your meds, trible Xed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Cross-Vexxxed ()
Date: November 24, 2015 02:20PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So they're finally admitting that Obama is a
> demagogue that has never been held accountable.
> Good for them.

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 24, 2015 02:21PM

Cross-Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So they're finally admitting that Obama is a
> > demagogue that has never been held accountable.
>
> > Good for them.
>
> Shut the fuck up, idiot.


urine idiot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: November 24, 2015 02:27PM

.
Attachments:
TdYnm71WRsGW7ryvmNvc_Tire%20Crab.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Cross-Vexxxed ()
Date: November 24, 2015 02:34PM


Attachments:
Ben Carson Jesus.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: November 24, 2015 05:37PM

.
Attachments:
0pqpr.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: G3mmV ()
Date: November 24, 2015 06:02PM

D'ohnald Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The New York Times didn't mince words when it took
> on Donald Trump's recent comments about Muslims
> and other minority groups.
>
> "America has just lived through another
> presidential campaign week dominated by Donald
> Trump’s racist lies," the Times' editorial board
> said in a piece published Tuesday, adding later
> that "if it’s a lie too vile to utter aloud,
> count on Mr. Trump to say it, often."
>
> The editorial tore to shreds several of Trump's
> most egregious claims, including that an "Arab
> community" in New Jersey was seen cheering the
> September 11th attacks. Trump has also warned that
> Syrian refugees might be ISIS in disguise. And in
> a moment reminiscent of Nazi Germany, he suggested
> last week that the U.S. should keep a database of
> Muslim-Americans.
>
> The Times also lined up Trump's comments with
> those of former Alabama Gov. George Wallace (D)
> and U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy (R-Wis.). Like
> Trump, Wallace and McCarthy were known for their
> intolerance.
>
> "It’s become a full-time job just running down
> falsehoods like the phony crime statistics he
> tweeted, which came from a white supremacist
> group," the Times editors said. "History teaches
> that failing to hold a demagogue to account is a
> dangerous act. It’s no easy task for journalists
> to interrupt Mr. Trump with the facts, but it’s
> an important one."


i sententce the asshole who kicked the ball to pay for ANY developmental disabilities the child may have throughout his whole life

kicking children is simply that studid: someone has to pay: and that someone is the ball kicker


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: TGj4y ()
Date: November 24, 2015 06:03PM

^^ p.s. that's the written law from 2000 years ago and does not include penalty "as an accident", just recovery - which is the least the ball kicker deserves to do

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Soccer Ballz ()
Date: November 24, 2015 07:15PM

G3mmV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i sententce the asshole who kicked the ball to pay
> for ANY developmental disabilities the child may
> have throughout his whole life
>
> kicking children is simply that studid: someone
> has to pay: and that someone is the ball kicker

That was the NYT hitting Trump with the facts. Trump is not man enough to play a real President in real life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: Off is where you should fuck to ()
Date: November 24, 2015 08:25PM

Soccer Ballz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> G3mmV Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i sententce the asshole who kicked the ball to
> pay
> > for ANY developmental disabilities the child
> may
> > have throughout his whole life
> >
> > kicking children is simply that studid: someone
> > has to pay: and that someone is the ball kicker
>
> That was the NYT hitting Trump with the facts.
> Trump is not man enough to play a real President
> in real life.


New York Times. LOL. No one gives a shit what they print anymore. What are you, 80 years old?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Gets The D'OH Ass Whooping in NY - Big Time!
Posted by: garbage trumpster ()
Date: November 24, 2015 08:36PM

Off is where you should fuck to Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> New York Times. LOL. No one gives a shit what
> they print anymore. What are you, 80 years old?


Doesn't matter. Trump got owned....

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******    *******   **     **  **    **  **     ** 
 **    **  **     **  ***   ***   **  **   **     ** 
 **        **     **  **** ****    ****    **     ** 
 **         ********  ** *** **     **     **     ** 
 **               **  **     **     **      **   **  
 **    **  **     **  **     **     **       ** **   
  ******    *******   **     **     **        ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.