HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DELETING AND MOVING THREADS & POSTS [The Lamb Center Troll again, now banned]
Posted by: Hate To Bust Your Bubble, CARY ()
Date: November 19, 2015 08:28PM

Oh my dear Cary Weidemann -
How I hate to 'bust your bubble' on your allegating assumptions about who is posting threads and such about The Lamb Center subject.
Combined with your all assuming nature and obsession with it, you are deleting and moving posts and threads that are being generated by far more than one participant with this.
Like with the one recently moved to 'Off Topic' with your little added (the lamb center troll) attachment
Main subject title 'the lamb center'

This was totally not me. And their are others that have joined in and have been making many subject 'lamb center' subject threads and posts.
In other words, it is not just one person.
It is many.
Obviously, many, because of the foresight of many people that have seen and heard enough to completely understand that, yes, my original thread posted, again, with aultitude of individuals posting in conjunction with and understanding that 'The Lamb Center' is a very corrupt organization. And, again, along with its affiated organizations.
I am one to always, with all due respect for others as well as myself, always give everyone 'the benefit of the doubt' until the individual(s) that I always have given it to, from the start, (the respect) show me beyond a reasonable doubt, that they more than do not deserve it. (The benefit of the doubt of their character/personality/behavior)
I will not go into the most proving details any further, here. You simply need to pay attention to the well feserbed, most exposing details already provided. Not only on the original TLC thread, but the added, by others, threads and posts as well.
The unwaivering 'support' by you and a certain few others trying to sway from the truth of the matter presented, the immoral corruption going on, the embezzling (stealing) and the rest, (misapprpropriation of funding, etc., etc. is very real. I, AND QUITE A MANY OTHERS, have seen, heard, DIRECTLY HAVE WITNESSED many different variations of it all going on over the years of having to be dependant for one reason or the other, on these CONtracted programs. And it is not just The Lamb Center and/of its most popular affiliated organizations such as mentioned. (like facetscares.org) It is many of them similar to them. And all this was not even noticed at first, for ones like me were not even looking for such things as detailed. Again, naturally always RESPECTING with giving everyone 'the benefit of the doubt'. Especially when it comes to ones that initially portray themselves as a religious one. A teacher, even, of the Holy Scripture. It was quite shocking to have been (and still am being exposed to, for that matter) the bigomy that is highly prevalent, AND DOES EXIST in too many a numerous fashion, going on in and with these corrupt organizations. It was, in fact, quite a few members of a number of churches in the NOVA area that brought the issue of the many, endless incidences of embezzlement of funding that goes on and on, that brought my attention to it. At first, the wonderful help was there. Very much available for the asking, as well as very much being extremely appreciative/thankful that it was available in a time of much need of the wonderful help. Then, suddenly it becomes unavailable. With 99% of the time involving some super low life scumbucket embezzler (thief, STEALING) the funding. It is 'misappropriated' one way or the other. A premeditated scam with some devil worshipper (obviously) infiltrating their way into the/a/any given Church or organization (as described already) and weaseling their way into a trusted position with the funding. Then, simply, waiting for 'the right time' that advantages them to STEAL the entire (or most, at least) any given 'bwnevalence fund' intended to go to the ones in need of the help very much, and simply request it, honestly.
A very ugly, evil thing goes on here. At places like The Lamb Center, again, and it affiliated/equivocal organizations.
And, this, my friend, is the truth, the hole truth, and nothing BUT the truth of this subject matter as describe, HONESTLY, So Help Me (and the others stating the same) GOD!
And, AGAIN, MANY church members of MANY churches had brought these FACTS to my attention in the NOVA region, before I (AND THE OTHERS, TOO, posting threads and posting posts describing what IS a huge problem going on and on, before I and others started to take notice. So you can stop, at any time, Cary Weidemann, going against the TRUTH of it. You can stop refuting the truth thru your actions as well as words.
Oh! Since you seem to not care or believe in the truth of the subject mstter, you should also realize the truth of this as well.
The same types of problems existing as described above, are not isolated to FX County or the NOVA region. It is a real and highly prevalent problem going on NATION WIDE. World WIDE even. The religious ones that get tangled up in it simply decide to keep it as 'hush-hush' as possible. So as not, I suppose, to allow the given Church, organization or otherwise, 'a bad name'.
Others, and I have spoken to many others about this real, existing, highly prevalent and repetatively endless problem, as highly unjust. The ones commiting the crimes are going, basically, unpunished. In which is the very reason why it continues so much.

So, Cary and the rest, that ate whining so heavily in denial of and trying to hide so well, the TRUTH -
Remember THIS ancient cliche' regarding subject matters such as with The Lamb Center and beyond -

edit by Cary (the admin): This was posted by "The Lamb Center" troll, in response to my edit on his post here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2012457.html

See my response further down in this thread.

edit by Cary (the admin) #2: Image flood removed. User banned. Common terms added to word filter.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2015 01:07PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DELETING AND MOVING THREADS & POSTS
Posted by: EYpLE ()
Date: November 19, 2015 08:43PM

tl;dr

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: November 19, 2015 10:07PM

No, all of this crap was posted by you and you alone. Stop crapflooding in unrelated threads and I'll stop mass-deleting your postings. It's that simple. I let you be for a long time until you started bringing up The Lamb Center in any thread about immigrants, drugs, etc. Usually responding to your own posts to make your trife seem legitimate.

Keep your shit to one thread and it will remain. Spam and everything will be deleted. I will certainly allow you to express your opinion, but not when it amounts to FLOODING and drowns out other posters of unrelated topics. Flooding is the only reason I ever mass-delete posts, or perma-ban users.

It takes me 30 seconds to delete days worth of your posts. Don't flood and that won't happen.

Here's a small collection of your 1,220 insightful posts which were deleted over the past few months:
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/the-lamb-center-troll/

There were far more similar deleted messages that I didn't bother saving.

For reference the OP's post was sparked by my edit to his other thread here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2012457.html

- Cary (the admin)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2015 10:14PM by Cary.

Re: DELETING AND MOVING THREADS & POSTS [The Lamb Center Troll again]
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 19, 2015 10:48PM

Carry on Cary. Now give me moderator power so I can crush these conservative cockroaches under my heel with unyielding merciless cruelty.

Posted by: Truth Is Not Crap ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:34AM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, all of this crap was posted by you and you
> alone. Stop crapflooding in unrelated threads and
> I'll stop mass-deleting your postings. It's that
> simple. I let you be for a long time until you
> started bringing up The Lamb Center in any thread
> about immigrants, drugs, etc. Usually responding
> to your own posts to make your trife seem
> legitimate.
>
> Keep your shit to one thread and it will remain.
> Spam and everything will be deleted. I will
> certainly allow you to express your opinion, but
> not when it amounts to FLOODING and drowns out
> other posters of unrelated topics. Flooding is
> the only reason I ever mass-delete posts, or
> perma-ban users.
>
> It takes me 30 seconds to delete days worth of
> your posts. Don't flood and that won't happen.
>
> Here's a small collection of your 1,220 insightful
> posts which were deleted over the past few
> months:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/the-lamb-c
> enter-troll/
>
> There were far more similar deleted messages that
> I didn't bother saving.
>
> For reference the OP's post was sparked by my edit
> to his other thread here:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/20
> 12457.html
>
> - Cary (the admin)

My goodness. Such an aggressive, guilty sounding response full of nothing more than assuming nonsense. Typical response from a one that has taken the role of a God in his domain of power.
And just how much time, all together, do you put into focusing on just this one and only one troll? No one ever said anything about the singular action, alone, to delete posts and move threads. How much TOTAL time are you putting into being the tyrannical God of your website creation?
And AGAIN SAID IN TRUTH, it is not me and me alone making the threads and posts you, in pure false hooded assumption, are deleting and moving in such heated hipocrisy.
Why do you fear, simply, the truth of what, most all, they are all posting about the TLC? Yes. Most of it, that I have read, is real. That they are posting.
Additionally, why would you\do you not feel that a lot of the REAL crap being posted by a lot worse examples than I and\or the others posting about TLC
need just as much of your 'affirmative action' as with what is being posted in truth about a real subject matter?
Keep asking yourself this, Cary.
Why? Why all this obsession about a real truth concerning a reality subject matter that does effect, and in turn, interest most FX residents? In which is the very assigned theme to your precious tyrrannically ruled FX forum and website?

I find it quite very humorous, by the way. All that you have done here. With the actions speaking much louder than your words. Showing that what you say us nothing but a bunch of self-righteous bunk.
The others are laughing at your hipocritical, power control activity on your precious website, as well. Quite the perfect example of what being a bigot is all about. Then groping for justificational excuses with all assuming, unsubstantiated allegations and accusations. Like it is 'all one person' making all those threads and posts.
The fact is, Cary dear, I only made the very first and only one original The Lamb Center thread. The rest, apparently due to the popularity of it and its content of truth about TLC and places like it (affiliates, etc.) sprung up by others having some fun with it, etc.
Why can you not accept the truth in this? God of FXU?
And then, HAH! Giving yourself a full of bigoted bunk humble title like 'FXU Admin'! Now THAT is frigging funny as all get out!
Oh Lord and God in one Ruler of FXU!
We participants must bow down! Obey!
And what else! Agree to and\or admit to things that are not true? That are nothing more than a figment of your imaginations? All a one person fantasy that YOU and YOU ALONE are imagining is posting one thing or the other.
You do know that there is more than likely over a billion people who have access to your website, worldwide. And you and your unproving evidence of one person making any small or large number of threads or posts on FXU is just totally ludicrous. Utter Ridiculousnessness!
Just listen to yourself :
'I let you be for a long time'?
You? As in numero uno? Your fantastic, power driven imaginations in your fantasy have got the best of you, Cary! You have become so engulfed in your God Like Power of your precious website that you have actually CONvinced yourself that every conclusion that you jump to is real!
And you can not handle the truth, the reality of it!
hah!
Gotcha!
'All this crap was posted by you and you alone'
What a joke you are! Totally hilarious!
I, and I am sure many others, are laughing uncontrollably about how funny you are IN YOUR INFANTILE BEHAVIOR! Like a child in a sandbox (this website being your 'sandbox') all his own! THIS IS SO STUPID IT IS HISTORICALLY HILARIOUS! IT WILL GO DOWN IN INFAMY FOR ALL ETERNITY!
And you can't 'perma ban users' that know what you are up to. You do know what a 'proxy' is, right? Proxy sources are endless. And Wi-Fi's give any given device a different ip address every time you log in, outside of approximately one hours time. We all learned this from you , with your blocking of just about every public Wi-Fi on the planet for so long. With your power hungry 'admin'.
Again. Cary. I and many others are laughing at your ongoing childish behavior in\with all this. And WE have been laughing about it for a very long time!
So, DELETE MORE POSTS AND THREADS AND MOVE ALL THE CRAP YOU WANT AROUND IN YOUR BIG BABY SANDBOX ALL YOU WANT!
Because, bottom line, you know, NO ONR FOR REAL GIVES A HOOT WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR GRAINS OF SAND IN YOUR BABY BABY SANDBOX!
Now. Have another cry baby temper tantrum and delete and move some more sand around!

DO EXACTLY what this post and thread are DARING you to do!
DELETE IT\THEM! MORE! PERMA BAN MY BUT!
GO ON! MAKE EVEN MORE A BIGOTED HIPOCRIT OUT OF YOURSELF THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE!

THROW YOUR SAND AROUND IN YOUR SANDBOX!

HA! HAHAHAHA! Ha HAHGAHA!HAHGA!

GOO-GOO-! GAH- GA! WAW WAW!

edit by Cary (the admin): Image flood removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2015 01:08PM by Cary.

Posted by: Well? Go On! PROVE IT! ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:43AM

Come on! PROVE I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE THE BABY IN A SANBDBOX!

GOO GOO GA GA!

DELETE IT ALL! PERMA BAN AT RANDUM! GROPING AT STRAWS OF YOUR IMAGININGS!

DO IT!

SHOW MECAND EVERYONE THAT I AM RIGHT HERE AND THAT IT IS YOU WHO IS WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:57AM

Cary is God. All knowing, all caring. Eesh is like the Holy Ghost

Posted by: holy shit ()
Date: November 20, 2015 01:06PM

Cary Wrote:
> legitimate.
>
> perma-ban users.
>
>
> months:
> enter-troll/
>
>
> 12457.html
>
> - Cary (the admin)

Holy fuck look at the that abuse section, this guy is seriously ill. No wonder he's homeless. AND LOL at his massive denial when its painfully obvious its all him. Cary ban this shitstain please, i dont know why you put up with this.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 20, 2015 01:53PM

Things are pretty rough when you get banned from a homeless shelter, but the ultimate failure is getting your threads deleted from Fairfax Underground.

Somebody is going to get their face eaten as a result.

Posted by: BASS ACKWARDS THINKING! ()
Date: November 20, 2015 05:34PM

BEH Wrote:
> Things are pretty rough when you get banned from a
> homeless shelter, but the ultimate failure is
> getting your threads deleted from Fairfax
> Underground.
>
> Somebody is going to get their face eaten as a
> result.

Just like The FXU Tyrranical God of Vengeance, BEH and the rest like you, your imaginations have got the best of you.
All Cary's 'editing', threads being moved and posts being deleted by the falsely titled "FXU ADMIN" is a unprecedented action that was and still is fully anticipated and expected by 'The FXU Lord And God, The Baby in His Sandbox, Cary Weidemann.
No one else on this website can claim such fame in the attention and deliberately provoked by not only me, but the wonderfully tactful supportive ones in this effort that helped invoke Him in the endeavor, Cary's unprecedented obsession with His Almighty Powers inside his realm of power, His very own 'sandbox' editing actions.
You, BEH, and the others here on FXU just do not seem to 'get the real picture' of what has been going on here.
I (and the others in support of same endeavor) have been very, very successful in exposing Cary for what he really is. A big spoiled baby in his self built sandbox. Kicking sand around like a little baby girl in her own little 'world of power'.
In the meantime, I (and my supporting 'crew') are gloating about how successfully we are (and popular as well) in manipulating Cary Weidemann so very well enough to expose him (her? Ha!) for what he really is! All this has been quite enjoyable, in the meantime.
Hipocrits. Bigots. All the same. You give them just the smallest amount of power, and look what it does to them.
Cary has simply made himself out to be no excemption to this rule of the thumb that is with most people.
Think about it. How many FXU trolls can claim such fame? Having such an unprecedented amount of time and attention being poured into all of Cary's bigoted editing? Moving all those Fairfax forum-subject matter threads to another forum, when they are packed full of Fairfax forum subject matter?
I, AND MY SUPPORTERS WHOM I CAN NOT THANK ENOUGH in all this, are and should very well deservingly enough take gleeful pride in helping expose Cary for what he is: A huge, fat (minded) spoked rotten baby kicking around in his little sandbox cause someone was playing with his rubber ducky!
This all is so funny! Hilarious! I can not help but busting out laughing just thinking abut it!
How so easy it was AND STILL IS to manipulate ones like this Cary Weidemann into doing EXACTLY what we want! That exposes what he is (or has become) with all this as detailed above and before!
Attachments:
ef54b96_tumblr_nsf304Kbsd1qh588ko1_1280.jpg
d023d63e_tumblr_mz7o9nLnrS1qbuewbo1_1280.jpg

Date: November 20, 2015 05:44PM

Youre special because you got your shit deleted and may be banned? I dont think its that hard.

On one side you suggest he is a tyrannical admin and on the other side you claim credit for being able to force him to act? A contradiction it seems. Why would such a supposed despot need to be forced to act to the point that a troll like you can attempt to celebrate accomplishing such a feat?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2015 05:45PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: November 20, 2015 06:30PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Youre special because you got your shit deleted
> and may be banned? I dont think its that hard.
>
> On one side you suggest he is a tyrannical admin
> and on the other side you claim credit for being
> able to force him to act? A contradiction it
> seems. Why would such a supposed despot need to be
> forced to act to the point that a troll like you
> can attempt to celebrate accomplishing such a
> feat?

No Gerry. He's special because he's Misery.

Short bus special if you get my meaning.

Posted by: We already have - ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:14PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Youre special because you got your shit deleted
> and may be banned? I dont think its that hard.
>
> On one side you suggest he is a tyrannical admin
> and on the other side you claim credit for being
> able to force him to act? A contradiction it
> seems. Why would such a supposed despot need to be
> forced to act to the point that a troll like you
> can attempt to celebrate accomplishing such a
> feat?

On many ocasions.
It is 'mind control'.
And Cary is the one being controlled. Like a puppet on a string.
In the subject concern, yiu , Cary, have been far to predictable.
Like said, a a spoiled little baby girl in a sandbox all her own!

And by your reacting posts to this reality, your are just proving it even more.
You think no one can 'read between the lines' you post in reflection to your rejection of all this?
The truth of it?
Yes, WE are special, as already detailed.
All that 'shit' posted, as you described it, was expected to be, as predicted so before it was ever posted, to be deleted by Cary. All the editing, moving of the threads others posted under the same subject.
Actually, there are some 'left over', to our amazement!
Cary was not as thorough as we, especially I, expected!
Maybe Cary's baby kind temper tantrum for out of control a bit and he overlooked some of them.
Only can guess at that. The reason why.
Never the less, note that probably more than 99% of what was being posted that was to, as expected, be deleted, has already been posted about quite a few times, already, about.
In 'essence', so to speak, none of it has actually been fully deleted. It was just repeated stuff that was already posted about many times over.
Anyways - either way - it has been fun!
And, again, how many trolls on this website has been able to ebjoy such immediate, mind controlled attentions from the baby girl in his sandbox of a website? You, certainly can not claim such notabilities in such endeavors.
I, (WE, in all actuality) have been thoroughly enjoying the entertainment in all this pre-meditated mind control of Cary Weidemann's periodical child like temper tantrums. Along with his following troll comments so full of out of control emotion attached to his boasts of his 'powers that be' in his little self made sandbox!

And all done with one, major identifying subject matter factor involved:
THE LAMB CENTER. Amazing. Just absolutely so amazing it has become hilarious. The extatic laughing is making my sides ache!

Just love the attached pix-post to exptess, authentically, my (our) reaction to all this!;

edit by Cary (the admin): Image flood removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2015 01:10PM by Cary.

Posted by: Troll Spotter ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:20PM

It's obvious now that the Lamb Center troll got kicked out of Lamb Center for being high all the time.

Posted by: I, am, of course - ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:24PM

The 'jester' with the big sledge hammer -
That is, of course, a reptestation of how I and the others participating, feel about 'The God of FXU' -
The spoiled baby girl in her sandbox having temper tantrums when anyone sprays a little water into it!

You all learned nothing from the story of
'Alice in Wonderland'?

Well, in this metaphorical example of it, well, I guess I have to say it directly to all you dummie trolls out there - is Cary in his sandbox!
Attachments:
deb53954_tumblr_mk0yj3QCnJ1qdg6sho1_500.jpg

Posted by: Troll Spotter Re-Due ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:26PM

Troll Spotter Wrote:
> It's obvious now that the Lamb Center troll got
> kicked out of Lamb Center for being high all the
> time.

Wrong again.

uh - you mentioned The Lamb Center AGAIN?
Thanks for the vote, buddie!

Date: November 20, 2015 08:27PM

So what does your shrink say about all of this?

Posted by: Yes, God Almighty Himself! ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:36PM

Cary Wrote:
> legitimate.
>
> perma-ban users.
>
>
> months:
> enter-troll/
>
>
> 12457.html
>
> - Cary (the admin)

Anything you say! Oh Lord & All Mighty God of The FXU Sandbox!
Knower of All Things, Past, Present & Future.

Shall we nick-name you, what?

Scrooge?

In reflection of the Christmas holiday arriving soon!
Attachments:
d29a13ee_tumblr_m3adykmilY1rupb1vo1_500~01.jpg

Date: November 20, 2015 08:41PM

What does your shrink say? I asked you a specific question. Has a professional ever considered you highly fucked up in the head? Do you think maybe this may be you acting crazy and fucked up and shit?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:54PM

He is obviously posting from the same computer for the past year or so, I don't think that would be possible at the library or homeless shelter.

The reason I say that is this collection of GIFs of his; they would constantly be erased from a public computer.

Posted by: I am 'the shrink' - ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:56PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> So what does your shrink say about all of this?

An proven so with the power I (and my supporting crew of trolls) have shown as 'the shrink', as already detailed.
A collection of, what?
Over 1,220 posts that I, and I ALONE (totally unbelievable and not true) am responsible for. I take a lot of pride in the thought, but you can't really believe that even one tenth of them are all mine all mine. I am not even going to waste the time going thru his list of them. Cary does not have the same control over me that I (correction, thank all my supporters, again, um, WE) have displayed over him.
So. If we (metaphorically soeaking, of course) were, as Cary is trying to depict so hastily, demons from hell entering his precious God-like heavenly domain and violating it so horribly, (and, again, I can not see how so much other REAL crap being posted is not being addressed in the same manner by this FXU God) and Cary is The God of FXU, then how come he can not strike us all dead and gone with powerful lightning bolts?
Attachments:
d29a13ee_tumblr_m3adykmilY1rupb1vo1_500.jpg

Date: November 20, 2015 09:04PM

Because youre special, you said it yourself. Exceptionally abrasive and disruptive. Im surprised it took him this long quite frankly. Enjoy your meaningless moment in the limelight. You worked really hard for it.

Posted by: looky who be talkin' ()
Date: November 20, 2015 09:11PM

eesh Wrote:
> He is obviously posting from the same computer for
> the past year or so, I don't think that would be
> possible at the library or homeless shelter.
>
> The reason I say that is this collection of GIFs
> of his; they would constantly be erased from a
> public computer.

eesh, you fish headed mutant of a mongrel. You gotta a lot 'o nerve wit all that super sick shit you be postin' forever here!
Glad to hear your ass got cleared at courr by the way!
Contrary to the fascist thinkers, the internet is still supposed to be a truly FREE place to be!
For now. The fascist are creeping in, of course. They always do. Ready to steal your freedoms at every turn.
As this country's Constitution & Bill of Rights being a perfect example!
If the same type of case as yours, eesh, comes up, let's say, in twenty or thirty years from now, with 'the laws' all changed up by the fascist thinking ones, you would probably get '20 to life' in the hole for what you do, did, and still do.
You might, at your delicate age, want to at least consider 'slowing it down' a bit. Hate to see you for real, get into any real trouble for simply 'freely excersizing your freedoms', with recent events depicted on this Alice in Wonderland Show of a website. (If all that shit was for real that was posted/threaded about your 'case')
If it was 'real' - more power to ya!
(Yay!?)
Attachments:
f912fc4f_tumblr_n0fx3tyahP1qcc1hco1_500.gif

Re: DELETING AND MOVING THREADS & POSTS [The Lamb Center Troll again, now banned]
Date: November 21, 2015 01:30PM

Lamb Center Troll,

After explicit warnings not to flood unrelated threads with your Lamb Center garbage you have once again done so. Your latest posts are here:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/the-lamb-center-troll/198.24.30-20151121.htm

I'll be adding more archived floods to this collection shortly:
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/the-lamb-center-troll/

The rules of Fairfax Underground are extremely simple, yet you have repeatedly and purposesly violated them and now brought censorship upon yourself in the form of flood filters. If you could have just abided by my one request to not spam unrelated threads I would have let you post your nonsense for eternity; yet you have once again flooded legitimate topics in Fairfax General such as "WTOP's Top Ten Winners", "Jobs for teens", Best Pizza in NoVA?" etc. I must take extreme action to protect legitimate posters from your floods of garbage.

Your favorite words, phone numbers, and people to attack will be added to a flood filter for 30 days. Your posts will continue to be removed until you can learn not to SPAM unrelated threads. Any attempt to evade these flood filters will result in your ability to post being removed entirely.

I have been very patient with you over the years, even allowing your spammed topics to remain in Fairfax General. But since you now flood unrelated threads it amounts to spam and I won't tolerate your spam being posted in otherwise coherent threads.

eesh/All, this troll posts from a Nexus 4 cell phone. The library/homeless shelter was a guess based on his posts usually originating from 198.24.30.0/24 which is owned by Fairfax County and is the same exit netblock used by libraries, but not the government center.

Many terms used by this troll were added to the 30-day flood filter. If he can behave they will be removed in 30 days. If he cannot they will persist indefinitely.

- Cary (the admin)

Re: DELETING AND MOVING THREADS & POSTS [The Lamb Center Troll again, now banned]
Date: November 21, 2015 01:54PM

It's worth noting that this is the same troll who used to post under the "NIGARDLY NIGGER" tagline, again from Fairfax County public IP addresses. That posting history is available here for comparison:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/nigardly/

- Cary (the admin)

Date: November 21, 2015 05:03PM

Also seems like he was the idiot that was bumping the lamb center threads every fucking day for years.

Date: November 21, 2015 05:06PM

Hey troll, do you know this "Billy! Billy! Oh! Billy! I Love You! Give we wild butt love!" is one of your posts?

Shame on you.

Posted by: All One Lone Person ()
Date: November 22, 2015 12:07AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Hey troll, do you know this "Billy! Billy! Oh!
> Billy! I Love You! Give we wild butt love!" is one
> of your posts?
>
> Shame on you.

You all are giving me too much famous credit here! Not 5% of the posts, at first glance, are mine.
Thanks so much, again, for the fame in causing such an unprecedented amount of action taken by FXU Admin!
It has been, and seems is going to continue to be, with Cary's obsession in this matter- an extremely pleasureable experience!
Oh! And I never have 'spammed' anything. That is a boring trick pulled by people like eesh and such.
Yet, THANKS FOR THE CREDIT IN SUCH ATTENTION GETTING BY CARY!
Teaching ones like Cary about how disrespectful time inundation is extremely disrespectful. And, believe me, if you add up all of the time that he has 'invested' in this subject matter, alone, it is a far cry from what he lies it is.
30 seconds!
Oh! I forgot! He is a God! All he had to to was blink his eyes to do all this in concerns with retneC bmaL ehT:2!

Now. Blink again! RABBIT!

edit by Cary: The Lamb Center troll again, obviously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2015 04:00AM by Cary.
Attachments:
94fb0473_tumblr_lucyy5GJSV1qij3mho1_500~02.jpg
d9f125ec_tumblr_l2snph7jkx1qc23smo1_500~02.jpg
fdf5a296_Vampire_rabbit.jpg
22a23bc3_tumblr_lpk189N5Bf1qcrgtno1_500~02.jpg
7af798f2_tumblr_m3h9chv6TX1qexz8do1_250.jpg

Posted by: These records 'prove' nothing! ()
Date: November 23, 2015 12:38AM

Cary Wrote:
> It's worth noting that this is the same troll who
> used to post under the "NIGARDLY NIGGER" tagline,
> again from Fairfax County public IP addresses.
> That posting history is available here for
> comparison:
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/nigardly/
>
> - Cary (the admin)

Uh. Duh. Uh.

Here are a multitude of examples that prove your assuming assessment s wrong: ?

(1.) What about hotspots? Two or more people using the same IP addressed hotspot?
(2.) What about if it is a number of trolls using the same address WiFi/domain address?
(3.) I, and I am sure many others that troll here agree, know of many other FXU trolls that could very well be doing all you claim this one lone troll is doing.
Simply, Cary, to 'bust your power bubble button'. For many reasons evolving from your biased, bigoted, hypocritical fashion of how you do things on your website. Abusing your God Like position here. Going against your very own words of proclamation of what this website is supposed to be.
You really should pay more, closer attention to what is being posted and left alone by you on this website. eesh is a good example out of many completely out of control with their super grotesque threads and posts. Trashing other's threads, 'personal attacks and attempted outings'.
(4.) Anyone could and can be using someone else's computer or portable device and making these numerous threads and posts from anywhere on the planet. anyone's computer. Anyone's device. Even without the owner knowing it.
(5.) How many people could be on any given computer or using any given/particular government (library you sy?) or tapping into one in the entire huge county of FX (one of the largest county's in the U.S. of A.) 24/7?
(6.) PLUS a numerous amount of other variables that could make this a joint effort or coincidence that all these post and threads are being made by a vast number of people.

(6.) With 'all of the above' and more to be fully considered in your little private FXU courtroom, in reflection of your actions as well as words, Cary, you should be thoroughly ashamed of your imbecilic behavior, yourself.
And maybe, just maybe, start admitting where you are wrong.
And if you can not, maybe you should set up a 'ballot' with all of the witnessig FXU trolls on whether this website should be handed over to a more mature, level headed/minded person to 'over see'/administer it!
If you would pay more attention to who and what is being posted, you would realise that their are a many of us that see exactly what you are and what you are doing. You are no proper 'adminisrator' of any website. And directly due to your consistently portrayed actions as well as words (and you lack of action and temper tantrums) prove this. You seriously should 'step down' ad turn this website over to a more qualified person.
Someone with the maturity to do it properly. Someone that knows it is not respectable to play or act like he or she is a God of his or her domain.

edit by Cary: The Lamb Center troll again, obviously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2015 04:00AM by Cary.
Attachments:
obama-my-work-here-is-done(3).jpg

Date: November 23, 2015 04:21AM

Another day, another flood of garbage by this Lamb Center troll. 30-day flood filters reset and added "rentenC bmaL" as well. Also closed 2 more of his favorite threads. Next step will be to ban all posting from Nexus 4 cell phones originating from Fairfax County public internet netblocks.

Troll, you whine about censorship then ask me to censor eesh and other users. The ONLY thing that gets censored on Fairfax Underground is FLOODING and SPAMMING. If you could just refrain from posting garbage in unrelated threads we would get along just fine; but since you can't follow the simplest of rules this will continue. Show that you can behave for 30 days and this all goes away.

His latest garbage is here:
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/the-lamb-center-troll/198.24.30-20151123.htm

- Cary (the admin)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2015 04:21AM by Cary.

Posted by: @Cary ()
Date: November 23, 2015 07:29PM

since you are actually banning people....can we do the same for eesh, lizzie, megan, & the Morenos???

Posted by: G2, can do it ()
Date: August 08, 2023 01:09PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Carry on Cary. Now give me moderator power so I
> can crush these conservative cockroaches under my
> heel with unyielding merciless cruelty.

GREAT IDEA!

Posted by: ZZ / ()
Date: August 08, 2023 10:59PM

--- ---
(1.) What about hotspots? Two or more people using the same IP addressed hotspot?

That's the 1.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.