HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Poopswastika: Is the entire Mizzou Protest Based on Lies?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: November 11, 2015 05:12PM

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/is-the-entire-mizzou-protest-based-on-lies-111115

111115-CFB-University-of-Missouri-protes

Not one person.

Read the article linked above, it's exhaustive reporting. There's not one shred of evidence that a poopswastika ever existed. As the article said, it's an immaculate defecation.

Yet it has been reported as truth by every major media outlet in the country.

And, by the way, if the poopswastika did exist, isn't it evidence of a really deranged individual more than its evidence of a campus overrun by racism? Isn't the first thing you think of when you hear of a poopswastika, who the hell put their hands in poop and used it to write on a bathroom wall? If it happened, which there's no evidence that it did, isn't that person who did it probably insane?

2. Mizzou's student body president, Payton Head, a gay black man, accused unknown and never found perpetrators in a red truck of hurling racial slurs at him off campus.

Assuming that this incident even happened, how is Mizzou responsible for what a non-student says off campus?

Isn't it more significant that Mizzou students elected a gay black man campus president? And that Mizzou almost universally supported Michael Sam, a gay black man who became the first athlete to go public with his homosexuality? Does that sound like a campus with inclusiveness issues to you? Would a divided, racist campus have a gay black student as its top representative and have offered nearly universal support and acceptance to Sam?

Moreover, given that Head also reported that the KKK was on campus last night and that he'd been in contact with the national guard -- it's totally normal for a student body president to be the top liason for the national guard, right? -- isn't it also fair to question whether this story is awfully convenient for someone who has political ambitions and gains a ton of positive coverage for it? That is, Head gained an awful lot here.

And if he'll make up the KKK on campus -- and then be forced to retract that comment after he's terrified thousands on the campus and his allegation can be proven to be false -- why wouldn't he also be capable of making up an off campus racial slur?

And, by the way, WHAT IS THE PRESIDENT OF MISSOURI SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT AN OFF CAMPUS RACIAL SLUR?

I mean, that sucks, I wish racism didn't exist, but how is this Mizzou's responsibility?

(In the wake of all the attention, one 19 year old non-Mizzou student has been arrested 75 miles from campus for making threatening comments on Yik Yak, a popular anonymous site on campuses across the country. The only possible way to handle this comment by a non-student is by firing the CEO of Yik Yak, right?)

3. The hunger striker, who claimed he was hunger striking based, at least initially, on grad school health care costs, is the son of a man who made almost seven million dollars last year.

He grew up in a $1.3 million dollar mansion in Omaha. For reference sake, that's a big house in Omaha. Warren Buffett, one of the five richest men in the world, lives in an Omaha house worth $500,000.

Now, merely being rich doesn't mean you can't advocate for social justice. But when the first platform of your demands for social justice is that the president of Mizzou should publicly denounce his white privilege, shouldn't you also have to acknowledge and denounce the fact that you are wealthier than 99.99% of the people on earth?

Moreover, on the privilege flow chart, doesn't being worth over $20 million rank an awful lot higher than merely being white? In other words, is there anyone out there who wouldn't trade their race in exchange for $20 million? Because I 100% would. Black, white, asian, hispanic, green, blue, I will be any color for the rest of my life if you give me $20 million to do it.

On top of that, the "hunger striker" -- I question whether he was actual hunger striking too, by the way, what evidence do we have of that? -- said he was hunger striking because of increased graduate school health care costs. YOUR DAD MADE NEARLY $7 MILLION LAST YEAR, BRO. Check your privilege. Do you really think he didn't have the money for health care?

The hunger striker has also been on campus for nearly eight years. If Mizzou was such an awful, racist place, wouldn't you go somewhere else for grad school?

Finally, how am I the only person talking about how rich the hunger striker is? Isn't that kind of a big detail when your hunger strike is attacking the privileges of others? You are literally one of the most privileged people in the world. Infinitely more privileged, for instance, than the man you demanded be fired from his job.

Oh, and the hunger striker was also spreading lies last night on campus. So much so that the university's official Twitter account felt obligated to respond to him because so many people were terrified.

My point here is pretty simple: When you add all this evidence up, there is actually no tangible evidence of anyone at Missouri doing anything wrong or ignoring anything improper. No crime has occurred on campus, no one has been physically harmed. At the absolute worst a small number of students have been subjected to mean words. That's it.

Yet two people have lost their jobs over this protest and the protesters have received almost universal praise in the media.

So why is no one else in the mainstream media pointing out these facts or asking these questions?

Because if everyone else starts asking the same questions I'm asking it's hard to come to any conclusion other than this one: this entire University of Missouri protest is a manufactured sham.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Poopswastika: Is the entire Mizzou Protest Based on Lies?
Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: November 11, 2015 05:23PM

Yes

Posted by: White Guilt ()
Date: November 11, 2015 05:28PM

White people are automatically guilty. The poopstika is real. It's called White P-R-I-V-I-L-E-G-E. Racist assholes!

Posted by: pXHNe ()
Date: November 11, 2015 05:34PM

Always.

Swastikas always are bogus.

As are the unwitnessed reports of racial slurs.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: November 11, 2015 05:50PM

That's some suspiciously niggerlike behavior from Payton Head. Someone should call and report a suspicious nigger on campus.

Posted by: Real Truth ()
Date: November 11, 2015 05:55PM

You need to read the real story. Goto a site other than FOX News.

Posted by: They carved die fag in his arm! ()
Date: November 11, 2015 06:05PM

Real Truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You need to read the real story. Goto a site
> other than FOX News.

The 'real' story is bullshit.

Date: November 11, 2015 06:06PM

CTgnS0dXAAAYJWg.jpg

Date: November 11, 2015 06:09PM

Real Truth Wrote:
> You need to read the real story. Goto a site
> other than FOX News.

Please tell complete story without any lies, exaggerations, or poop involved.

Posted by: Just Sayin..... ()
Date: November 11, 2015 06:16PM

I think the entire Fox News Network is based on lies.

Could give two shits about Mizzou - it's a backward ass shit hole welfare state full of Fox News junkies.

Fox News is destroying America - that ain't no lie!

Posted by: Big Dick BlacKKK ()
Date: November 11, 2015 06:16PM

Remember "Hands Up Dont Shoot"?

Date: November 11, 2015 06:18PM

Big Dick BlacKKK Wrote:
> Remember "Hands Up Dont Shoot"?

Hands up dont poop

Date: November 11, 2015 06:46PM

FOX+News+LIES.pngo-KIMMEL-FOX-NEWS-GULLIBLE-facebook.jpgfox-news-gop-logo.jpgscreen_shot_2014-12-31_at_6.05.24_pm.pngo-FOX-NEWS-570.jpg?6

Posted by: missed a spot ()
Date: November 11, 2015 06:48PM

Just Sayin..... Wrote:
> I think the entire Fox News Network is based on
> lies.
>
> Could give two shits about Mizzou - it's a
> backward ass shit hole welfare state full of Fox
> News junkies.
>
> Fox News is destroying America - that ain't no
> lie!

Good thing we have black lives matter to spread the truth.

libtadrz... lol!

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: November 12, 2015 02:07AM

Attachments:
12227670_10153134437385896_1008229339995867371_n.png

Posted by: 4yYVv ()
Date: November 12, 2015 06:14AM

It doesn't matter if it happened or not. As long as it is perceived to have possibly happened is enough. If enough people believe this could happen, then the culture needs changed. #FactsDontMatter

Posted by: Grinchhh ()
Date: November 12, 2015 07:01AM

Not one kid took a video of the poopstika? No Instagram or Facebook? No one investigating took any hate crime scene photos? Racist.

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: November 12, 2015 07:25AM

Van Jones the White house commie is behind this shit story.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 12, 2015 07:46AM

Rightards are really shaken up that university students may have just realized the power they hold. Change is coming. Millennials have arrived.

Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: November 12, 2015 07:48AM

Fox News Wrote:
> Poopswastika: Is the entire Mizzou Protest Based on Lies?

Denial: It an't just a river in Egypt!

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: IRS joe ()
Date: November 12, 2015 08:36AM

I think the protest was more about the Student Body President being called Nigger Nigger Nigger by a couple of redneck students. Plus this is Missouri, MO is one of the most passive aggressive racists states..lived there for a few years, they make Mississippi look like Brooklyn.

Posted by: liberal professor ()
Date: November 12, 2015 08:47AM

I'm a liberal professor, and my liberal students terrify me
by Edward Schlosser on June 3, 2015
I'm a professor at a midsize state school. I have been teaching college classes for nine years now. I have won (minor) teaching awards, studied pedagogy extensively, and almost always score highly on my student evaluations. I am not a world-class teacher by any means, but I am conscientious; I attempt to put teaching ahead of research, and I take a healthy emotional stake in the well-being and growth of my students.

Things have changed since I started teaching. The vibe is different. I wish there were a less blunt way to put this, but my students sometimes scare me — particularly the liberal ones.

Not, like, in a person-by-person sense, but students in general. The student-teacher dynamic has been reenvisioned along a line that's simultaneously consumerist and hyper-protective, giving each and every student the ability to claim Grievous Harm in nearly any circumstance, after any affront, and a teacher's formal ability to respond to these claims is limited at best.

What it was like before

In early 2009, I was an adjunct, teaching a freshman-level writing course at a community college. Discussing infographics and data visualization, we watched a flash animation describing how Wall Street's recklessness had destroyed the economy.

More on how professors react to their students

I'm a professor. My colleagues who let their students dictate what they teach are cowards.

I was a liberal adjunct professor. My liberal students didn’t scare me at all.

The video stopped, and I asked whether the students thought it was effective. An older student raised his hand.

"What about Fannie and Freddie?" he asked. "Government kept giving homes to black people, to help out black people, white people didn't get anything, and then they couldn't pay for them. What about that?"

I gave a quick response about how most experts would disagree with that assumption, that it was actually an oversimplification, and pretty dishonest, and isn't it good that someone made the video we just watched to try to clear things up? And, hey, let's talk about whether that was effective, okay? If you don't think it was, how could it have been?

The rest of the discussion went on as usual.

The next week, I got called into my director's office. I was shown an email, sender name redacted, alleging that I "possessed communistical [sic] sympathies and refused to tell more than one side of the story." The story in question wasn't described, but I suspect it had do to with whether or not the economic collapse was caused by poor black people.

My director rolled her eyes. She knew the complaint was silly bullshit. I wrote up a short description of the past week's class work, noting that we had looked at several examples of effective writing in various media and that I always made a good faith effort to include conservative narratives along with the liberal ones.

Along with a carbon-copy form, my description was placed into a file that may or may not have existed. Then ... nothing. It disappeared forever; no one cared about it beyond their contractual duties to document student concerns. I never heard another word of it again.

That was the first, and so far only, formal complaint a student has ever filed against me.

Now boat-rocking isn't just dangerous — it's suicidal

This isn't an accident: I have intentionally adjusted my teaching materials as the political winds have shifted. (I also make sure all my remotely offensive or challenging opinions, such as this article, are expressed either anonymously or pseudonymously). Most of my colleagues who still have jobs have done the same. We've seen bad things happen to too many good teachers — adjuncts getting axed because their evaluations dipped below a 3.0, grad students being removed from classes after a single student complaint, and so on.

I once saw an adjunct not get his contract renewed after students complained that he exposed them to "offensive" texts written by Edward Said and Mark Twain. His response, that the texts were meant to be a little upsetting, only fueled the students' ire and sealed his fate.  That was enough to get me to comb through my syllabi and cut out anything I could see upsetting a coddled undergrad, texts ranging from Upton Sinclair to Maureen Tkacik — and I wasn't the only one who made adjustments, either.

I am frightened sometimes by the thought that a student would complain again like he did in 2009. Only this time it would be a student accusing me not of saying something too ideologically extreme — be it communism or racism or whatever — but of not being sensitive enough toward his feelings, of some simple act of indelicacy that's considered tantamount to physical assault. As Northwestern University professor Laura Kipnis writes, "Emotional discomfort is [now] regarded as equivalent to material injury, and all injuries have to be remediated." Hurting a student's feelings, even in the course of instruction that is absolutely appropriate and respectful, can now get a teacher into serious trouble

Posted by: College lib ()
Date: November 12, 2015 08:59AM

liberal professor Wrote:
> I'm a liberal professor, and my liberal students
> terrify me
> by Edward Schlosser on June 3, 2015
> I'm a professor at a midsize state school. I have
> been teaching college classes for nine years now.
> I have won (minor) teaching awards, studied
> pedagogy extensively, and almost always score
> highly on my student evaluations. I am not a
> world-class teacher by any means, but I am
> conscientious; I attempt to put teaching ahead of
> research, and I take a healthy emotional stake in
> the well-being and growth of my students.
>
> Things have changed since I started teaching. The
> vibe is different. I wish there were a less blunt
> way to put this, but my students sometimes scare
> me — particularly the liberal ones.
>
> Not, like, in a person-by-person sense, but
> students in general. The student-teacher dynamic
> has been reenvisioned along a line that's
> simultaneously consumerist and hyper-protective,
> giving each and every student the ability to claim
> Grievous Harm in nearly any circumstance, after
> any affront, and a teacher's formal ability to
> respond to these claims is limited at best.
>
> What it was like before
>
> In early 2009, I was an adjunct, teaching a
> freshman-level writing course at a community
> college. Discussing infographics and data
> visualization, we watched a flash animation
> describing how Wall Street's recklessness had
> destroyed the economy.
>
> More on how professors react to their students
>
>
> I'm a professor. My colleagues who let their
> students dictate what they teach are cowards.
>
> I was a liberal adjunct professor. My liberal
> students didn’t scare me at all.
>
> The video stopped, and I asked whether the
> students thought it was effective. An older
> student raised his hand.
>
> "What about Fannie and Freddie?" he asked.
> "Government kept giving homes to black people, to
> help out black people, white people didn't get
> anything, and then they couldn't pay for them.
> What about that?"
>
> I gave a quick response about how most experts
> would disagree with that assumption, that it was
> actually an oversimplification, and pretty
> dishonest, and isn't it good that someone made the
> video we just watched to try to clear things up?
> And, hey, let's talk about whether that was
> effective, okay? If you don't think it was, how
> could it have been?
>
> The rest of the discussion went on as usual.
>
> The next week, I got called into my director's
> office. I was shown an email, sender name
> redacted, alleging that I "possessed communistical
> [sic] sympathies and refused to tell more than one
> side of the story." The story in question wasn't
> described, but I suspect it had do to with whether
> or not the economic collapse was caused by poor
> black people.
>
> My director rolled her eyes. She knew the
> complaint was silly bullshit. I wrote up a short
> description of the past week's class work, noting
> that we had looked at several examples of
> effective writing in various media and that I
> always made a good faith effort to include
> conservative narratives along with the liberal
> ones.
>
> Along with a carbon-copy form, my description was
> placed into a file that may or may not have
> existed. Then ... nothing. It disappeared forever;
> no one cared about it beyond their contractual
> duties to document student concerns. I never heard
> another word of it again.
>
> That was the first, and so far only, formal
> complaint a student has ever filed against me.
>
> Now boat-rocking isn't just dangerous — it's
> suicidal
>
> This isn't an accident: I have intentionally
> adjusted my teaching materials as the political
> winds have shifted. (I also make sure all my
> remotely offensive or challenging opinions, such
> as this article, are expressed either anonymously
> or pseudonymously). Most of my colleagues who
> still have jobs have done the same. We've seen bad
> things happen to too many good teachers —
> adjuncts getting axed because their evaluations
> dipped below a 3.0, grad students being removed
> from classes after a single student complaint, and
> so on.
>
> I once saw an adjunct not get his contract renewed
> after students complained that he exposed them to
> "offensive" texts written by Edward Said and Mark
> Twain. His response, that the texts were meant to
> be a little upsetting, only fueled the students'
> ire and sealed his fate.  That was enough to get
> me to comb through my syllabi and cut out anything
> I could see upsetting a coddled undergrad, texts
> ranging from Upton Sinclair to Maureen Tkacik —
> and I wasn't the only one who made adjustments,
> either.
>
> I am frightened sometimes by the thought that a
> student would complain again like he did in 2009.
> Only this time it would be a student accusing me
> not of saying something too ideologically extreme
> — be it communism or racism or whatever — but
> of not being sensitive enough toward his feelings,
> of some simple act of indelicacy that's considered
> tantamount to physical assault. As Northwestern
> University professor Laura Kipnis writes,
> "Emotional discomfort is [now] regarded as
> equivalent to material injury, and all injuries
> have to be remediated." Hurting a student's
> feelings, even in the course of instruction that
> is absolutely appropriate and respectful, can now
> get a teacher into serious trouble
Liberals in College are the worst and should be ignored... I was one of them, still liberal,but my actions and thoughts in College were embarrassing naive, In the real world they get tempered and refined by exposure to different theories and frameworks.

Date: November 12, 2015 09:00AM

liberal professor Wrote:
> I'm a liberal professor, and my liberal students
> terrify me

What a pussy!

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: GOP MEDIA WRONG AGAIN ()
Date: November 12, 2015 11:23AM

Its Real.

screen_shot_20151111_at_8.04.39_pm_1.png

Posted by: Student Protests ()
Date: November 12, 2015 11:28AM

Student protests at University seem to happen every 10 years. Usual at the end of a war cycle and when the economy is doing good.

Look at all the student protests in 60's.
Attachments:
studentprotests.jpg

Posted by: Trumpublicans ()
Date: November 12, 2015 12:07PM

GOP MEDIA WRONG AGAIN Wrote:
> Its Real.
>
> src=http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/t
> he_slatest/2015/11/11/the_federalist_and_sean_davi
> s_say_the_feces_swastika_at_mizzou_was_a_hoax/scre
> en_shot_20151111_at_8.04.39_pm_1.png.CROP.promo-xl
> arge2.04.39_pm_1.png />
Oops the lame stream conservative media will burry its head again on this.

Posted by: Libturds will believe anything ()
Date: November 12, 2015 12:45PM

GOP MEDIA WRONG AGAIN Wrote:
> Its Real.
>
> src=http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/t
> he_slatest/2015/11/11/the_federalist_and_sean_davi
> s_say_the_feces_swastika_at_mizzou_was_a_hoax/scre
> en_shot_20151111_at_8.04.39_pm_1.png.CROP.promo-xl
> arge2.04.39_pm_1.png />

Yeah, because some idiot libtard smears their poop on the wall of their own dorm, that makes it "real." lol

You know how many incidents there are like this where some dumbshit student claiming "hate crimes" has been caught faking the same kind of (no pun intended) shit?

Posted by: Jerry Rubin rolling in his grave ()
Date: November 12, 2015 12:47PM

Student Protests Wrote:
> Student protests at University seem to happen
> every 10 years. Usual at the end of a war cycle
> and when the economy is doing good.
>
> Look at all the student protests in 60's.

Except they were protesting something that was actually real not some contrived PC bullshit.

Posted by: FreeButlerNow! ()
Date: November 12, 2015 03:20PM

Let's hope another Kent State scenario doesn't happen. It was funny watching that video and Butler was yelling through the megaphone talking about freedom while blocking a car and behaving in a threatening manner. -- How ironic.

Posted by: wYXbk ()
Date: November 12, 2015 04:45PM

Sounds like this entitled 1%er kid lied about the whole thing. faked getting hit by a car, drew his own poop swastika, claims racial slurs. hands up don't shoot again. if a white group demanded resignation of a black man, libtards would be frothing at the mouth.

Posted by: Journalism Dept. ()
Date: November 12, 2015 04:47PM

CTpC7F9WEAAOl_t.jpg

Date: November 13, 2015 07:58AM

Libturds will believe anything Wrote:
> GOP MEDIA WRONG AGAIN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its Real.
>
> Yeah, because some idiot libtard smears their poop
> on the wall of their own dorm, that makes it
> "real." lol

But I bet that you believe in a god that you've never seen, nor heard, and has not been proven to exist.

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.