HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
[fake, again] ATTENTION: FFXU shutdown has been delayed
Posted by: Cary () ()
Date: June 16, 2009 10:50PM

Everyone, as you are aware, Fairfax Underground did not shut down Sunday. I have been able to keep this site running until the end of the month.
I apologize for not relaying this info sooner, but I had a family emergency to attend to.

Also, please be aware that there is an imposter with my name that is telling you the site is not shutting down. It seems he or she has knowledge of CSS Hacks, for my previous messages have been corrupted.

I am aware that GoDaddy does not charge much, but my financial difficulties have been due to a lawsuit brought against me. I cannot give many details, but the lawsuit is likely to be dropped if I shut down Fairfax Underground.

Again, thank you all for the contributions you have made since 2005, and I regret this decision I must make.

Cary - Administrator

edit by (the real) Cary: added [fake] tag to subject

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2009 01:17AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: [fake, again] ATTENTION: FFXU shutdown has been delayed
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: June 16, 2009 11:16PM

This is another fraud. Users will no longer be able to register accounts with "Cary" in the title.

This was posted from the anonymization service "proxita.com" which has just been banned.

- (the real) Cary

Re: [fake, again] ATTENTION: FFXU shutdown has been delayed
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 18, 2009 07:39AM

so much for ScaryGuy45 ever posting. :/

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.