HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: TOPIC POSTs & THREADS ()
Date: November 05, 2015 10:30PM

So you would think, just maybe, the anonymous one who started all this "The Lamb Center" stuff would be famous?
Shall we add up all the threads and posts about it by comparison to any other Fairfax County subject matter.
Give it some celebrity status credibility here?
I certainly do.
And you would think it would bring some serious attention to some serious problems going on there.

edit by Cary: This thread was started by "The Lamb Center" troll. 99.9% of all posts about The Lamb Center come from one individual, almost always posting from a Fairfax County Government IP like a library or homeless shelter. 486 of his recent posts were just deleted for crapflooding Lamb Center garbage in unrelated threads, as I have done many times before.

edit by Cary #2: See my recent exchange with this troll here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2027184.html



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2015 10:13PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: Mostest ()
Date: November 05, 2015 10:33PM

Pizza and Lamb Center get my vote

By the way, is food free for visitors at the Lamb Center

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: INTERESTED IN YOUR TOPIC ()
Date: November 05, 2015 11:41PM

All things MIDGETVILLE gets my vote. I'm too busy to count the posts. You can do it. Tanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: Easy to answer ()
Date: November 06, 2015 12:10AM

All things whining about 'Libtards'.
The Lamb Center is nestled in this obsessive subject.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: Old time ffxu ()
Date: November 06, 2015 01:10AM

Window tint shops/laws in fairfax

Dui lawyers


Hookers in fairfax

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: What did Ezekiel say? ()
Date: November 06, 2015 06:57AM

This.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: Dad of three hates fundraisers ()
Date: November 06, 2015 07:02AM

Boosterthon. No contest. But this is a valid issue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: Lost at sea ()
Date: November 06, 2015 07:07AM



BAAAAA



Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-11-06-06-49-35-1_0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: off-topic ffxu ()
Date: November 07, 2015 12:05AM

#1 most repeated hands down - eesh obsessing over misery or vice versa



#2 - Benghazi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: ag. 996 ()
Date: November 07, 2015 06:51AM

#1- Nigger crime.

Although it certainly is a serious problem, it's overdone on this site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: Whining About Flip Flippen ()
Date: November 07, 2015 11:39AM

What did Ezekiel say? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This.

If Flip Flippen is personable, then Hillary Clinton is Scarlett Johansson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: On the Mountain top ()
Date: November 14, 2015 10:37PM

You gotta be kidding........it's the lizzie/eesh/Miz circle jerk. Everyone else is fighting for 2nd place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: wankitywank ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:31PM

Losers whining about FCPS salaries, or anything FCPS, has to be WAY up there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: XKWdd ()
Date: November 17, 2015 05:22PM

The word "racist" --- directe to anyone white, with real American values.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: Fuck ISIS ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:01PM

Call the capital and let them know that you oppose Syrian Refugees in VA

1-800 224-3121.
The operator will ask you what state,and transfer you to your Senator and your State Representative. It takes two minutes!! Enough is enough!!!!

If Obama wants them let them stay with his family!

Please Share this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Posted by: n4UWc ()
Date: November 18, 2015 08:45PM

Stuff and things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT
Date: November 18, 2015 08:52PM

Easy to answer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All things whining about 'Libtards'.
> The Lamb Center is nestled in this obsessive
> subject.

True.

---------------------------------------------------

- Savage Vro Fartian was here -

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: I Am Lord & God of My Creation ()
Date: November 19, 2015 07:13AM

TOPIC POSTs & THREADS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you would think, just maybe, the anonymous one
> who started all this "The Lamb Center" stuff would
> be famous?
> Shall we add up all the threads and posts about it
> by comparison to any other Fairfax County subject
> matter.
> Give it some celebrity status credibility here?
> I certainly do.
> And you would think it would bring some serious
> attention to some serious problems going on
> there.
>
> edit by Cary: This thread was started by "The
> Lamb Center" troll. 99.9% of all posts about The
> Lamb Center come from one individual, almost
> always posting from a Fairfax County Government IP
> like a library or homeless shelter. 486 of his
> recent posts were just deleted for crapflooding
> Lamb Center garbage in unrelated threads, as I
> have done many times before.


Crapflooding? The Lamb Center?
Why are you, Cary, so focused on this one subject matter? You do not see the tons of garbage and grotesque, disgusting sick porn being posted otherwise than this TLC subject?

edit by Cary: This too was posted by the same "Lamb Center" troll. See my recent exchange with him here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2027184.html



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2015 10:09PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: Who cares, Cary!? ()
Date: November 20, 2015 09:24PM

I Am Lord & God of My Creation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TOPIC POSTs & THREADS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So you would think, just maybe, the anonymous
> one
> > who started all this "The Lamb Center" stuff
> would
> > be famous?
> > Shall we add up all the threads and posts about
> it
> > by comparison to any other Fairfax County
> subject
> > matter.
> > Give it some celebrity status credibility here?
> > I certainly do.
> > And you would think it would bring some serious
> > attention to some serious problems going on
> > there.
> >
> > edit by Cary: This thread was started by "The
> > Lamb Center" troll. 99.9% of all posts about
> The
> > Lamb Center come from one individual, almost
> > always posting from a Fairfax County Government
> IP
> > like a library or homeless shelter. 486 of his
> > recent posts were just deleted for crapflooding
> > Lamb Center garbage in unrelated threads, as I
> > have done many times before.
>
>
> Crapflooding? The Lamb Center?
> Why are you, Cary, so focused on this one subject
> matter? You do not see the tons of garbage and
> grotesque, disgusting sick porn being posted
> otherwise than this TLC subject?
>
> edit by Cary: This too was posted by the same
> "Lamb Center" troll. See my recent exchange with
> him here:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/20
> 27184.html


Why are you, Cary, so obsessed with this, as you depict it, one troll and/or subject matter anyway? With all this super 'crap', as you call it, being posted by a huge population of brain dead morons dropping poop all over it (your precious website)???????

Why? Why do you hate this Lamb Center troll, this ONE LONE troll so much?
You gotta be asking yourself this question.

edit by Cary: This post is also from our favorite The Lamb Center troll.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2015 12:53PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: Obsessed & Deranged & Enstranged ()
Date: November 21, 2015 05:59AM

You gotta hand it to this LC troll.
I have been trolling this website for quite a while and have never seen such a fuss made over anything by this Cary Weidemann FXU admin guy ever. Such a stir over what?
I have seen many of the posts ad threads bing referenced. There are a lot worse trolls than this LC one.
And there is absolutely no way to determine that every last thread and post is being made by one person. This website can be accessed world wide by tens of millions of people. To asses such a thing is impossible.
No, I attend to agree with the now famous LC troll. Cary is making a huge obsessed idiot out of himself. Maybe he is drinking to much coffee. Took to much or not at all some medication he is prescribed for his mental illness or something.

edit by Cary: This post too is from the same Lamb Center troll.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2015 12:54PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: This was and is not TLC troll! ()
Date: November 22, 2015 04:09AM

Obsessed & Deranged & Enstranged Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You gotta hand it to this LC troll.
> I have been trolling this website for quite a
> while and have never seen such a fuss made over
> anything by this Cary Weidemann FXU admin guy
> ever. Such a stir over what?
> I have seen many of the posts ad threads bing
> referenced. There are a lot worse trolls than
> this LC one.
> And there is absolutely no way to determine that
> every last thread and post is being made by one
> person. This website can be accessed world wide
> by tens of millions of people. To asses such a
> thing is impossible.
> No, I attend to agree with the now famous LC
> troll. Cary is making a huge obsessed idiot out
> of himself. Maybe he is drinking to much coffee.
> Took to much or not at all some medication he is
> prescribed for his mental illness or something.
>
> edit by Cary: This post too is from the same Lamb
> Center troll.


You see? Cary has lost his mind in his power control trip with this TLC troll!
I am not him and he is insisting I am?
And what, exactly, is his hard evidence making his judgement to be so conclusive?
Besides his insane obsessiveness with the subject matter? TLC?
This is an anonymous and totally untraceable post made from an 'open' WiFi.
Let us put it to the test:

Hey, FXU God, Cary.

What, precisely, is the name, again, of the individual that is making ALL these TLC posts?
How about the INDIVIDUAL's possible email address, if not the persons actual name?
How about a precise I.P. address, by individual, NOT a 'domain' address?

Answer the questions, now. Since you are the 'all seeing' and 'all knowing' one you are depicting yourself to be.

Then you can answer the precise questions with a precise answer.

Who, EXACTLY, is this person? And is this person a woman or a man, even?

And I guess you have some additional magical powers none of us know about and you won't tell us you have, either.

And then, just who is a 'troll' here? Us, or you?

edit by Cary: Lamb center troll, again. Same guy.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2015 11:47PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: A PROXY tapped address - or - ()
Date: November 24, 2015 07:20AM

This was and is not TLC troll! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obsessed & Deranged & Enstranged Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You gotta hand it to this LC troll.
> > I have been trolling this website for quite a
> > while and have never seen such a fuss made over
> > anything by this Cary Weidemann FXU admin guy
> > ever. Such a stir over what?
> > I have seen many of the posts ad threads bing
> > referenced. There are a lot worse trolls than
> > this LC one.
> > And there is absolutely no way to determine
> that
> > every last thread and post is being made by one
> > person. This website can be accessed world
> wide
> > by tens of millions of people. To asses such a
> > thing is impossible.
> > No, I attend to agree with the now famous LC
> > troll. Cary is making a huge obsessed idiot
> out
> > of himself. Maybe he is drinking to much
> coffee.
> > Took to much or not at all some medication he
> is
> > prescribed for his mental illness or something.
> >
> > edit by Cary: This post too is from the same
> Lamb
> > Center troll.
>
>
> You see? Cary has lost his mind in his power
> control trip with this TLC troll!
> I am not him and he is insisting I am?
> And what, exactly, is his hard evidence making his
> judgement to be so conclusive?
> Besides his insane obsessiveness with the subject
> matter? TLC?
> This is an anonymous and totally untraceable post
> made from an 'open' WiFi.
> Let us put it to the test:
>
> Hey, FXU God, Cary.
>
> What, precisely, is the name, again, of the
> individual that is making ALL these TLC posts?
> How about the INDIVIDUAL's possible email address,
> if not the persons actual name?
> How about a precise I.P. address, by individual,
> NOT a 'domain' address?
>
> Answer the questions, now. Since you are the 'all
> seeing' and 'all knowing' one you are depicting
> yourself to be.
>
> Then you can answer the precise questions with a
> precise answer.
>
> Who, EXACTLY, is this person? And is this person
> a woman or a man, even?
>
> And I guess you have some additional magical
> powers none of us know about and you won't tell us
> you have, either.
>
> And then, just who is a 'troll' here? Us, or you?


I see what your saying here -
Cary does not know about how to PROXY surf the internet.
You can enter ANY website thru a proxy address. Tap thru any given WiFi service you want, just about, to ensure anonymity to all.
This factor alone makes a website owner or 'administrator' totally blind to whom is entering it and posting, etc.
Is Cary, a guy with the ability to create a website, totally blind to this fact? I find that very unlikely. And that he is simply having delusions of grandeur with his full of questionable assessments on who is making or doing whatever on his precious website. Yes.
Wannabe God's have a habit of doing that. Having imaginations that they are capable of Extra Sensory Perception and beyond mental powers.

Maybe Cary should seriously consider getting some serious mental help. Long sessions of mental therapy with some highly reputable psychologist and psychiatrists. Get on (or back on some better) medication or something. He is having some very heavy duty delusions of grandeur bouts, as his posts are depicting.

edit by Cary: Lamb center troll, yet again. Responding to his own posts in usual fashion.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2015 11:47PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: Tricky! How much TIME? Gotcha! ()
Date: November 29, 2015 08:08AM

It is clearly apparent that this (one lone?) troll has successfully 'got your goat'! For real.
You have done nothing but help make this (these) troll(s?) forever even more famous. Along with the focused subject matter involved.
No one lone troll can possibly take credit for the equal amount of generated activity from FXU Admininistration in the entire history of your precious website.
Not even eesh or his fellow sick minded follower trolls.
You have to admire this person. She or he, whichever applies.
It seems evident that this same troll (or trolls?) have accomplished excersizing this same control over you in the past.
How do you feel about the talent all this took to accomplish such a feat?
Attachments:
https%3A%2F%2F49.media.tumblr.com%2F62d2d60d6dfc4b56490d03ed6917a5dd%2Ftumblr_mlocu06VxX1rkawjio2_500.gif
https%3A%2F%2F45.media.tumblr.com%2Fded8e707d8ede212f5f924c086672365%2Ftumblr_mlocu06VxX1rkawjio1_250.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: Boosterthon Rocks ()
Date: November 29, 2015 05:53PM

Boosterthon Rocks. It is a truth about Fairfax, that is why we put up our own Fairfax website. You can read about the education of our employees, why we don't see the need to have our lessons reviewed and how great it is to work for a professional church planter and fraternity organizer.

Can't wait to come back to Fairfax and organize another 48% Fun Run!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: !!NIMDA UXF TSICSAF!! ()
Date: December 06, 2015 07:53AM

Tricky! How much TIME? Gotcha! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is clearly apparent that this (one lone?) troll
> has successfully 'got your goat'! For real.
> You have done nothing but help make this (these)
> troll(s?) forever even more famous. Along with the
> focused subject matter involved.
> No one lone troll can possibly take credit for the
> equal amount of generated activity from FXU
> Admininistration in the entire history of your
> precious website.
> Not even eesh or his fellow sick minded follower
> trolls.
> You have to admire this person. She or he,
> whichever applies.
> It seems evident that this same troll (or trolls?)
> have accomplished excersizing this same control
> over you in the past.
> How do you feel about the talent all this took to
> accomplish such a feat?


Hey! Cary! BANN THESE NUTZ!

(read 'name' backwards, the thru title of FXU admin 'at large'!)
The same name has been used so often, it has been banned to even be used on her precious FASCIST website!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: !!NIMDA UXF TSICSAF!! ()
Date: December 06, 2015 07:56AM

Boosterthon Rocks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boosterthon Rocks. It is a truth about Fairfax,
> that is why we put up our own Fairfax website. You
> can read about the education of our employees, why
> we don't see the need to have our lessons reviewed
> and how great it is to work for a professional
> church planter and fraternity organizer.
>
> Can't wait to come back to Fairfax and organize
> another 48% Fun Run!


The TRUTH be -
Attachments:
tumblr_mlocu06VxX1rkawjio4_500.gif
https%3A%2F%2F49.media.tumblr.com%2Ff1ef86e707e77ca4a222266218d79c85%2Ftumblr_mlocu06VxX1rkawjio5_500.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MOST REPEATED FX SUBJECT [The Lamb Center Troll]
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 06, 2015 09:49AM

We really should return to the days of Creedmore, when mental patients were locked away and sat in corners muttering and soiling their pants.

Now, while they still soil their pants, they mutter here on Fairfax Underground.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********   **     **   *******   ******** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **            **    
 *********  **     **  *********  ********      **    
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  ********   **     **   *******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.