HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Video: New York wanna be tough guy rapper gets his ass pounded by white guy at gas station.
Posted by: Instant Karma's gonna get you ()
Date: October 08, 2015 04:07PM

I wish we could still embed videos in this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ

1398782258606.jpgStreet-Fight-Knockout-New-York-meets-AriiufkPWHVHBzAY.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Video: New York wanna be tough guy rapper gets his ass pounded by white guy at gas station.
Posted by: 6FTFk ()
Date: October 08, 2015 04:18PM

That video is old and I think I heard the nigger actually died. Guess aint nobody sucking his dick now.

Re: Video: New York wanna be tough guy rapper gets his ass pounded by white guy at gas station.
Posted by: Fuck niggers ()
Date: October 08, 2015 04:23PM

Lol, fuck that stupid ass nigga.

Posted by: DAJAX ()
Date: October 08, 2015 10:21PM

Sorry, I don't agree to beating a smaller, same size or larger man to death or disability over some disrespect differences even if he was running off his mouth or what ever the beaten guy did. Good Ass whipping sure. But that's it.

Posted by: What be up wit chu? ()
Date: October 09, 2015 12:07AM

Homie looks like a seal in day gif lol

Posted by: SE ()
Date: October 09, 2015 12:56AM

Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: October 09, 2015 11:09AM

First, I'm hoping the dude didn't die and just learned a really hard lesson. I can't tell if the guy was just KO'd and trying to get up, but he almost looked heavily brain damaged at that point, so it wouldn't surprise me if he died.

The black guy threw the first punch, so he asked for whatever he got.

There's a lesson there both for people who like to shoot off their mouths, and for people who want to be the one to shut it. If you're going to be the one to do either, you need to realize and accept the consequences of your actions. Once a punch is thrown, you need to expect that your adversary means to kill you and you need to defend yourself accordingly. Your only goal should be getting your ass home safely. If that means the other guy doesn't get to go home again, so-be-it.

Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: October 09, 2015 11:41AM

According to the comments under the video in youtube, the guy walked away after a while.

Posted by: Noyoudint ()
Date: October 09, 2015 12:27PM

I hope the fu kn green guy redneck that did is either dead or in prison. That guy is a lowlife piece of sh1t.

Posted by: pMKjn ()
Date: October 09, 2015 01:04PM

Gruntled Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to the comments under the video in
> youtube, the guy walked away after a while.

Of course, that makes it true. I doubt that guy went anywhere without seeing the inside of an ambulance.

Posted by: 3EVXt ()
Date: October 09, 2015 03:26PM

I also saw that a long time ago and also heard the nigger be dead.

He was a fool to mess with a big white redneck who looked like a weight lifter.

Posted by: Million man march ()
Date: October 10, 2015 10:27PM

Justice or else, come get some. Or just burn and loot your own community.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.