HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bryce Williams WDBJ Shooting Questions
Posted by: Libs are fooling you....FIGHT!!! ()
Date: August 29, 2015 09:59AM

After viewing the synced video of both the live camera and Flanagan's, I am losing my suspicion that the shooting video itself could have been faked or edited.
My first question:
-What's with the "fiancé"?
Before the words "hoax" or "false-flag" even entered my mind, I was chilled by Chris Hurst's Twitter posts. My immediate impression was that he seemed to be overplaying his relationship with the reporter (now that she's gone, who's to say different?) and that, to me, he appeared to be using this tragedy as a PR event for himself. He's with her, deeply in love, living together, and not a single soul knew? Even at first glance of the photo of them on Twitter, his mannerisms from the way he is openly placing his hand on her back to their facial expressions, I immediately thought that this guy looks like a person who has stalked and attempted to court a nice young lady. A lady who is too polite to turn him down.
As for his interviews: No tears shed. Multiple interviews directly after the loss of "the love of his life", all of which he brought his prop photo album to show off. He even has trouble answering the simplest of questions.. like "how did you find out?". It would be normal to expect someone would be tongue-tied and distraught after such a devastating event, but his lack of response seemed to be more that his script didn't include those questions, not that his mind was at a loss.
Another interesting inconsistency is regarding the timing of his Twitter posts. Apologies if this has been debunked, but I have not seen any definitive answer regarding this. Chris Hurst posted about the tragedy at 6:31AM. The shooting occurred 15 minutes later, at around 6:46AM. My first guess was that I was viewing the modified time zone (I'm in PST, if I'm viewing a tweet he posted at 6:46AM my time, that would be 9:46AM EST. This would make sense)
My question is: Can someone confirm what the exact time Chris Hurst posted his Twitter updates at?
Please keep an open mind when responding to this, I am new to this sub and am not trying to be insensitive, or to insult anyone. A great tragedy happened, and I do not aim to discount this. I am merely another interested CT. Let me know what you think!
Edit: Including links of Chris Hurst interviews: http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/08/27/virginia-shooting-chris-hurst-interview-cuomo-part-1.cnn/video/playlists/remembering-alison-parker-and-adam-ward/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211613/Slain-WDBJ7-reporter-Alison-Parker-s-worker-boyfriend-Chris-Hurst-speaks-out.html
http://wtvr.com/2015/08/26/the-last-thing-she-said-to-me-was-goodnight-sweet-boy-wdbj-anchor-says/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bryce Williams WDBJ Shooting Questions
Posted by: Glib Troll ()
Date: August 29, 2015 10:03AM

From a true conservative, you're a liberal troll. It won't work. Go back to volunteering for Hillary.

Posted by: Libs lying to you ()
Date: August 29, 2015 10:17AM

Glib Troll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From a true conservative, you're a liberal troll.
> It won't work. Go back to volunteering for
> Hillary.

Bullshit, this is a liberal media plot to keep gun control in the conversation...WAKE UP!!!

Posted by: reazonz ()
Date: August 29, 2015 10:28AM

Its not that nobody knew of the relationship, they just didn't tell the public. There was really no reason to tell TV viewers about it until after the tragedy. As far as his tears, there are multiple reasons why people don't cry as others might.
As far as the tweets, I don't know, but a story said he was asleep when it happened and he awoke to many missed calls and messages to get to the station ASAP (personally, if I was his friend I would have gone and pounded on his door)

Posted by: Contards lying to you ()
Date: August 29, 2015 10:30AM

Libs are fooling you....FIGHT!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>My question is: Can someone confirm what the exact time Chris Hurst posted his Twitter updates at?

Time zones, how do they fucking work?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.