HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HUGE GIGANTIC FIGHT. WWF BATTLE ROYAL inside a hotel lobby 1 block away from the NoMa metrorail station in DC. I thought that neighborhood was supposed to be in transition? LOL
Posted by: Overnight Shifter. ()
Date: August 29, 2015 05:12AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ITzR-dHT6s

I have never seen anything like this and I have been working in various hotels for over 10 years now.
LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HUGE GIGANTIC FIGHT. WWF BATTLE ROYAL inside a hotel lobby 1 block away from the NoMa metrorail station in DC. I thought that neighborhood was supposed to be in transition? LOL
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: August 29, 2015 06:35AM

what fight?

Re: HUGE GIGANTIC FIGHT. WWF BATTLE ROYAL inside a hotel lobby 1 block away from the NoMa metrorail station in DC. I thought that neighborhood was supposed to be in transition? LOL
Posted by: negro observer ()
Date: August 29, 2015 06:55AM

Niggers? Do I really even need to ask?

Posted by: Toaster oven ()
Date: August 29, 2015 09:15AM

They deserve it, with those shitty ass security cameras.

Posted by: Are you blind? ()
Date: August 29, 2015 12:25PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what fight?

Are you blind?

Posted by: EbxHE ()
Date: August 29, 2015 01:33PM

they purpously blocked out all the faces. Thats really going to catch the bad guys.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.