HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
“Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor”
Posted by: Charles Barkley say fuck Hillary ()
Date: August 28, 2015 08:42PM

August 28, 2015, 11:16 am

Barkley: Voting for Dems hasn’t helped blacks
By Mark Hensch

NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley said on Friday that the years African-Americans had spent supporting Democrats had not improved their economic standing.

“Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor,” the television broadcaster said on “The Dan Patrick Show,” according to The Chicago Sun-Times.

“Republicans don’t do anything for poor people either,” he added. “Neither one of the parties is doing anything for poor people. They’re both full of it.”

Barkley, a longtime Democrat, also admitted on Friday he is underwhelmed by his party’s current 2016 presidential field.

“Ah, well, I vote Democratic most of the time,” he said. “But the Democrats don’t have a candidate I really like.”

The basketball legend then reiterated past claims that he is most impressed by Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a GOP White House hopeful next year.

“He’s the guy I’m supporting right now,” Barkley said of Kasich. “You know, Dan, it’s tough for me to vote for a Republican but he’s the guy I’m voting for right now. He’s the leader in my clubhouse.”

Barkley added that he also respects Donald Trump, the outspoken billionaire currently leading the race for the Republican nomination in 2016.

“I like Trump,” he said. “The few times I’ve been around him, he’s always treated me cordial. But I’m going with — I can’t pronounce his name, the governor of Ohio — John Kasich.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor”
Posted by: wilin ()
Date: August 28, 2015 10:58PM

Whatever
Attachments:
image.jpg

Re: “Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor”
Posted by: U R ()
Date: August 29, 2015 01:04AM

wilin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever

Racist

Posted by: Big LOL ^^^ ()
Date: August 29, 2015 09:22AM

Name calling. The #1 liberal response

Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: August 29, 2015 01:42PM

Charles Barkley say fuck Hillary Wrote:
> Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor

Conserva-tards have been voting Republican their whole lives, and they're still stupid.

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: This Saga, It's Epic ()
Date: August 29, 2015 01:45PM

Conserva-tards! Wrote:
> Charles Barkley say fuck Hillary Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Black people have been voting for Democrats
> their whole life, and they’re still poor
>
> Conserva-tards have been voting Republican their
> whole lives, and they're still stupid.
>
> Conserva-tards!
>
> LoLz!

B-b-b-butthurt.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.