HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ashley Madison Pics
Posted by: AM Pics ()
Date: August 25, 2015 08:32AM

I heard of the millions of pictures that a third of them were penis pics. I would have loved for a column of the hack lists to be yes/no "penis pic attached." All of these 30 million people claiming I only got on once, come on, how naive can you be? There are no valid reasons for your spouse to be on a site for married people looking to cheat with other married people. And if they didn't cheat on that site, I bet they were on several other dating sites, business travel or the admin at work. If you see your spouse on the list get tested for STD's and AIDs. This is no joke, you are at risk from your cheating spouse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ashley Madison Pics
Posted by: Penises of the Rich and Famous ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:51AM

Yes, let's see all of these penises, this will be just like Anthony Weiner but on a bigger scale.

If people don't get fired for adultery they will get laughed off the job for posting penis and naked pictures.

And, it will follow them to new job interviews. "Don't hire her, she has saggy boobs" or "his weenie has a funny bend in it" oh yes, these people have wonderful career prospects.

Re: Ashley Madison Pics
Posted by: when i saw the title ()
Date: August 28, 2015 06:11PM

I was a little worried my dick would be here.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.