HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
i suck eeshs cock but my moms got a pro order on him
Posted by: yourfrontdoor ()
Date: August 20, 2015 02:57PM

signed monique

ROFLMAO!

i am going to have to call your mom many times and let her know whats up

maybe i can befriend her and text her links as you throw your shit everywhere

that is why you do not post from the lizzie name, your mom would bust you

PLEASE PLEASE send someone to "watch" me too!
PLEASE PLEASE threaten me with your bullshit

the best part of your YEARS of failing liz, is that we have all been entertained by it, but the most hilarious parts through the YEARS of your failing is watching you try to prove to a board of anons that you have not

i think you have probably saved lives her on this site - anyone who wanted to kill themselves would just be like "FUCK! at least I am not that person"

so, keep eesh balls nice and moist in your mouth until he humiliates the shit out of you AGAIN in the near future

keep meggys clit nearby to calm her down when she finally finds a reason to take you to court

keep obsessing about katie while she has ignored your ass since say one

karma will catch you, but not much it can do to you - you have nothing, know nothing, live in a fucking shack, everyone you know dumps your ass, been to jail, criminal record, no education, no money, no friends, no life

hmmmm, maybe karma has already caught you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i suck eeshs cock but my moms got a pro order on him
Posted by: That is all ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:00PM

Absolutely everything you posted in this thread is a lie and wrong. And nobody cares! :)

Posted by: OP fails hard ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:02PM

why does this idiot think her mom has a protective order on eesh? guess he really doesn't realize he's the one failing and being trolled by lizzie. nobody has a protective order on eesh.

Posted by: Dumbassss ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:14PM

I really don't know but that's why I barely ever reply to her threads because she always thinks she knows shit and is completely and totally wrong and clueless, its funny though.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:15PM

William Moreno is really angry today.

Posted by: DIEEEEEE LOL ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:20PM

Yeah...idk why LOL! He's been posting an awful lot. Bumping up dead ass threads, posting old pointless private messages, like uh...you're still losing, failing, everyone still hates you and I really..

REALLLLLLLY want you to commit suicide already. Seriously, go die.

Date: August 20, 2015 03:22PM

Does he abuse animals? He seems like the type.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 03:22PM by eesh.

Posted by: misty the cat ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:26PM

Not that I know of...

Posted by: sich nearby 381 ()
Date: August 21, 2015 02:06AM

op is correct
could bump 100 threads to prove it simply
of course eesh posts and liz anon (she is scared to post from the lizzie name) I will tell you why she is scared later
all the posts butthurt about misery are from liz
they all started right after liz got mad at miz

obvious lies by liz
obvious trolling by liz
million lies by liz

before the end of this year liz will end up in jail for something and eesh will embarrass the shit out of her again

or some poster will take up liz on one of her "come and get me" offers and ffu will really make the news about her demise, funny part is everyone would celebrate her being gone

when does your mom finish her paper route, so I can call? oops, she is a "distributor, that's the person who DELIVERS PAPERS to the other people who deliver papers

Posted by: Ohhh tell us ()
Date: August 21, 2015 11:57AM

It's cute that you actually think anyone has the balls to meet me and hilarious you think anyone would kill me. It's the other way around. Next time I end up locked up it'll be for 25 to life without the possibility of parole, plead insanity to escape the death penalty and it will make headlines.

Also, eesh has never embarrassed me. I don't have the capability of feeling embarrassment, shame or giving a fuck and my mom doesn't deliver or distribute papers, where do you come up with these retarded wrong things? Just like you said my mom has a protective order on eesh LOL. Dumbass. Everyone knows she's on welfare and drives a tow truck for our non existent but actually real family business.

Now tell us why I'm not posting from lizzie LMAO

Posted by: FudkC ()
Date: August 21, 2015 01:56PM

eesh humiliated you massively and you tried to post shit about his dead mom
we all enjoyed watching you take it up the ass and cry like a beaten whore

you are not posting as lizzie because you are too scared

the person who decides to meet you will not announce it - it will just happen and be read about later in the news

there is no business, because you can not give a name and if you do we will find out it is fake

Posted by: retard family ()
Date: August 21, 2015 03:20PM

Monique Wells is a lying bitch. She is a serial retard fucker, has no job, but claims something about a nonexistant family buisness even though she never can afford a lawyer, post pics of her poo all the time, and keeps getting caught stealing from her handicapped boyfriends

Monique Wells has no room to talk about other people. Her , eesh, and Moreno are all in the same boat. By age 40 none of them will ever be allowed outside of the rubber room without being heavily sedated and under a doctors direct supervision.

Posted by: Working full time, sorryyy...... ()
Date: August 21, 2015 08:21PM

Sorry I got myself a life, a man and a job and can't be on here 24/7 anymore. Can't afford a lawyer because I'm on welfare, duh. The rest of the shit yall said isn't even worth a reply because its such piss poor repetitive trolling. Come up with some new material this shit is old and played out.
Attachments:
2015-08-21_16-55-49-1.jpg
IMAG0503-1-1-1.jpg

Posted by: We so rich! ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:36AM

Lol remember that thread she said she was married? Bitch is crazier than toohey.

So Ruth delivers papers. That's about what I would expect.

Posted by: Hanna Barbera ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:08AM

A lot of these threads and postings I suspect are being made by someone hoping to convince others they're being made by a certain individual....and then the person who actually did post whatever come in and fights with themselves under the pretense the OP is someone else.

this is the dictionary definition of "trolling".

This is why she is not posting under a registered name any longer. To muddy the waters. Create confusion, doubt, plausible deniability.

Additionally, the on-again off-again friendship (and possible romance) between her and eesh suggests she has never been afraid of him. This is like Tom and Jerry, going at it, mortal enemies--but at the same time you get the sense neither one is actually serious by the end of the cartoon. It is all a joke. eesh plays Monique like a fiddle. She is an unwitting source of information for him. Without even realizing it, she is a tool he uses to gather information. The bickering is not serious. They are not now, and have never been, enemies.

Posted by: No one delivers papers LMAOOOOOO ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:33AM

We so rich! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol remember that thread she said she was married?
> Bitch is crazier than toohey.
>
> So Ruth delivers papers. That's about what I would
> expect.

How am I crazy because you actually are dumb enough to believe things you read on this site? Also, eesh and William Moreno both know my family has a business.

Posted by: Obsessed whore,paperboy spawn ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:36AM

Like you didn't work at panera but then got all crazy when a fake complaint screen shot was posted?

People know that everything you type or say is probably the opposite of truth. Now go fight with your little child rapist ex.

Posted by: Take a hint: I don't like you... ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:38AM

And no, I am not making posts or threads on myself. I don't need to do that when you and the many others who are in love, obsessed, rejected and butthurt by me and can't let go do it all the time. I'm not posting from a name the name reason you aren't.

HA!

...now you've started to PM me because I blocked you from calling, emailing and texting me. Fucking ridiculous. Leave me the fuck alone, you ugly, fat, worthless, retarded, lazy child molesting piece of shit William Robert Moreno.

Posted by: Oh look, another fan, LOLLL hiii ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:41AM

Obsessed whore,paperboy spawn Wrote:
> Like you didn't work at panera but then got all
> crazy when a fake complaint screen shot was
> posted?
>
> People know that everything you type or say is
> probably the opposite of truth. Now go fight with
> your little child rapist ex.

I'm guessing you missed the part where I said just the other day that I went along with that shit because it's all apart of the game. No. I don't work at Panera, why don't you call and ask? LMFAO dumbass. And HAHAAHA what child rapist ex?

I hope you don't mean William Moreno, the guy I had to remind 3035253 times that I wasn't his girlfriend and only his witness and left his house after he asked me for sex and he lost his mind and lied to the entire world about me, including the forum, his lawyers, two police agencies and the courts.

You know who does that type of thing? Losers, butthurt, rejects who are so in love with me they'll do anything to make it so no one else have has me. But too bad I'm with someone right now, still free and no one listens to or believes a word he says because I keep busting him out in his lies, LMFAO!

Posted by: Ruth raised a whore ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:19PM

He's not your ex, you say?
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Date: August 22, 2015 10:28PM

Wow

Dr eesh to the burn unit

Dr eesh to the burn unit

LOL

Posted by: Get over it ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:54PM

Nope, he's not my ex. I already explained several times now how William refused to take the pic without me and told me to tell the post that we were engaged. I later told them it was all a lie, hence the reason my pic isn't in the paper! :)

lol, let it go now..it's time to move on..

Posted by: thats a whore ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:07PM

"it was a lie, because I wanted to comfort the pedo so he would pay for my lawyer and i could be in the newspaper."

bitch most people that lie, lie to get what they want. you ain't special. you're a typical liar.

Posted by: six 6 VI ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:08PM

I do find it utterly flattering that you or 'someone else' is trying so hard to convince a forum full of strangers that we were "together" lol, like it actually matters or anyone cares. Is that some kind of badge of honor or something? Haha! But I thought I was such a horrribleeeeeeeeeeee person, why would you want anyone to think we were together, hmmmmmmmm?

Doesn't make sense. Suicide, go for it, now! :)

Posted by: Not stimulating at all ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:09PM

thats a whore Wrote:
> "it was a lie, because I wanted to comfort the
> pedo so he would pay for my lawyer and i could be
> in the newspaper."
>
>
> bitch most people that lie, lie to get what they
> want. you ain't special. you're a typical liar.

Nah, it was his idea to hire the lawyer and he also said he wasn't going to talk to the paper if I didn't go with him, he can tell you all of these things.

Also, you can say I'm a whore and a liar, no one cares...

Find some new material...you're boring me.

Posted by: you're a whore ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:10PM

six 6 VI Wrote:
> I do find it utterly flattering that you or
> 'someone else' is trying so hard to convince a
> forum full of strangers that we were "together"
> lol, like it actually matters or anyone cares. Is
> that some kind of badge of honor or something?
> Haha! But I thought I was such a
> horrribleeeeeeeeeeee person, why would you want
> anyone to think we were together, hmmmmmmmm?
>
> Doesn't make sense. Suicide, go for it, now! :)

im not moreno, that baby fucker actually found you attractive and let you in his house. he's trash like you.

Posted by: you're a whore ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:11PM

you're never bored with posting here, you manic cunt. can't you get a refill on your mental health meds now that moreno isnt taking you to the dr? take a lot of them.

Posted by: Yawn ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:17PM

I'm not manic and you are seriously boring, deal with it.

Posted by: you are here 24/7 ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:19PM

move on to what?

you built up the dumb shit about you getting eesh - nothing happened

you built up the dumb shit about you getting katie - nothing happened

you built up the dumb shit about you getting eesh WITH MIZ - nothing happened

now you are down to posting manically about a guy who LIED to you - ROFLMAO!

you lie constantly and no one gives a fuck

you need to get over miz, that is obvious

Posted by: mo the loco ho ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:21PM

did your dr tell you that? i doubt it. that's the first thing your exs say about you when you get dumped. "manic as fuck".

see you later, ruths retarded frog daughter. enjoy your night of posting to yourself.

Date: August 22, 2015 11:23PM

you are here 24/7 Wrote:
> move on to what?
>
> you built up the dumb shit about you getting eesh
> - nothing happened
>
> you built up the dumb shit about you getting katie
> - nothing happened
>
> you built up the dumb shit about you getting eesh
> WITH MIZ - nothing happened
>
>
> now you are down to posting manically about a guy
> who LIED to you - ROFLMAO!
>
> you lie constantly and no one gives a fuck
>
> you need to get over miz, that is obvious

+1
yeah but she don't care. you can tell by how much she talks about it.

Posted by: Fan club ()
Date: August 22, 2015 11:44PM

I'm simply replying to my fans. You're the ones who truly care about me that you can't go 24/7 without posting about me. It's flattering. I get off on this shit.
Attachments:
phpuOutNY

Posted by: hard to let go ()
Date: August 23, 2015 06:40AM

aw you posted your love letters!! you must still hold a candle for your old beau.

much like your other insane rants, TL;DR

Posted by: No hard feelings ()
Date: August 23, 2015 06:50AM

lol dumbass, that was his message to me but yeah its all good now, he's forgiven. Don't have time for internet fights, sorry. You will find something else to wake up for, I promise! :)

Posted by: Hilarious! ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:07AM

Hahahah he's forgiven now?!! So you FAILED again? You were titleing threads he "raped a baby" literally hours ago. Such a quick change of heart; Did you get another harassment charge?

Are you going to kill yourself like you encouraged him to do? It seems like the right thing to do in your case. Your mom would probably welcome it, less financial obligation. Judging from your shit, you eat out a lot.

Posted by: Let go if your anger ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:17AM

If you want to call being a big.enough person to forgive someone - failing, that's on you. I'm not sure where the first harassment charge I got is that I would have another but why would I kill myself when this is the happiest I've been.in awhile?

New full time job, New boyfriend, moving to the richest county in.the states, LOL the only person who seems upset enough to kill themselves is you judging by how angry you are about the choices I make in my life.

I highly encourage you to get a life, job, hobby or boyfriend and then maybe you wouldn't be so obsessed with me. Let go of your bitterness towards me.

Posted by: Hilarious! ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:23AM

a boyfriend? I'm straight, I don't fuck anything regardless of genitalia type, like yourself.

You are hilarious. did it seem like i was angry? because I was laughing at you, just like everyone else does.

you've been harassing your ex AND his mother. and now you're a big person lol more like a frightened little whore realizing she's going to jail.

Posted by: Somethings are better as secrets ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:30AM

LMAO you're a man!? Bullshit. No man acts like this! You're a straight up bitch or closeted homo, you god damn fag. And yes you have so much pent up anger its oozing through your texts. And that's nice, I'm glad you can laugh, I love to laugh and am laughing at how mad you are right now.

It's not even 8AM on Sunday morning and you're up being a negative worthless person lol that's sad.

Also, he's not my ex and I haven't been harassing anyone and what am I going to jail for? It's literally been almost a year now and everyone has been saying I'm going to jail and it hasn't happened yet. It's so cute how you're making up things though. I'm neither a whore nor frightens of anything, you're just mad you don't know the real reason he and I have decided to be civil and it kills you.

Keep speculating though, you'll never guess, trust me hahaha! :)

You have no idea what's going oooonnn hahahha. Maybe if you searched other threads you would realize it was his idea to be civil and me, being a mature adult, agreed.

YOU MAD! :)

#winning

Posted by: Guilty as charged hahahahahahaha ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:33AM

Frightened* LOL yes yes I am so scared so scared of jail that's why I plead guilty in court the other day because I am oh so terrified of courts and police and jail wahhh wahhh omg jail. It's the end of the world.

Not! :)

Posted by: Some friendly advice ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:40AM

Miz posted just the other day when he met with my lawyer and I

"you literally laugh at your legal situation. It is in no uncertain terms a JOKE to you"

And I do laugh and it is a joke to me. I don't care haha. Now, if I'm actually laughing at things like that and not taking it seriously you should realize how much I don't take this website seriously at all. I only pretend to for dramatic effect.

Pretending to be bothered by certain things so people can continue to troll you on the same shit that doesn't bother you is how you troll LOL

Too bad you're all too stupid to realize that! Haha.

Anyway, again, I highly entourage you to find a new outlet for your anger as I won't be here 24/7 to fulfill your withdrawals of me. I do have a life now, a job and a man. I can only be here during my free time and that's about to be all gone cause I gotta start packing up an entire house for moving omg noooo I haven't moved in 17 years ugh lazy.

Going to sleep lol have a wonderful day, its beautiful out. I suggest getting some sun. The vitamin D will help with your manic depression and anger towards a stranger on a message board who's never done anything to you!

(You have issues) I'm sorry about your life. See ya!

Posted by: Going to Chuch now ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:51AM

Get out, find a nice boy to take you out and make you feel special, I promise you that you'll feel better. You wouldn't feel the need to try to make others feel as miserable as you do no matter how much lame name calling you do. You're only belittling yourself, dont be pathetic anymore. Life is too short to be so negative about everything.

I hope you take my advice, if not just smile - it'll help you feel better.

Posted by: caring is sharing ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:58AM

hahaha yeah you don't care. how many posts did you just make in response to my three sentences? 4 LONG ass retarded posts! yeah, you don't care.

MANIC MONIQUE STRIKES AGAIN!

Posted by: nice is nice ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:59AM

Going to Chuch now Wrote:
> Get out, find a nice boy to take you out and make
> you feel special, I promise you that you'll feel
> better. You wouldn't feel the need to try to make
> others feel as miserable as you do no matter how
> much lame name calling you do. You're only
> belittling yourself, dont be pathetic anymore.
> Life is too short to be so negative about
> everything.
>
> I hope you take my advice, if not just smile -
> it'll help you feel better.

Let a smile be your handshake, they say....

...there's no chicken wing analogy....

Date: August 23, 2015 08:02AM

remember when you used to troll Megan about having that chicken wing on her bed in her nudes?

Posted by: Yea Gurrrrrl its time to move on ()
Date: August 23, 2015 08:05AM

No I'm just bored and I think we are the only ones here. It's called conversing. I male multiple post so it doesn't come out as one big wall of the texts or some times I remember something else to say. You're really over thinking and looking way too into my posts. Again, I am flattered, girl. Just try not to fall in love with me. I realized my mistake of being tolerant of others and being non judgmental and accepting people as they are is why people get so attached to me. I never fault people for who they are unless they do it first.

Like you, you're an angry little girl who doesn't get any attention so you come here begging for mine, its cute because a lot of others do it too.

I'm sure you too will did happiness when you learn to let go of your anger and move on from me.

Posted by: Jealous of women = gay ()
Date: August 23, 2015 08:08AM

mo the loco ho Wrote:
> remember when you used to troll Megan about having
> that chicken wing on her bed in her nudes?

No, actually I never actually did that. But now, why are you bringing Megan up? See this is why I say you really need to get a life, you're pathetic, little girl

Posted by: lied again ()
Date: August 23, 2015 08:09AM

i thought you were leaving? you are so fucking easy to troll.

Posted by: so fucking easy like your mom ()
Date: August 23, 2015 08:12AM

You thought I was leaving, you're so easy to troll

Date: August 23, 2015 08:16AM

you always go right to everybody's mother. did ruth abuse you?

Posted by: YOL0 NATI0N ()
Date: August 23, 2015 10:49PM

Nope, she didn't and maybe that's what's wrong with me. Never had any disciple or consequences for my actions and even the ones I'm getting now don't phase me. That's a problem, I never learned to give a fuck. Oh well, YOL0!

uRe: i suck eeshs cock but my moms got a pro order on him
Posted by: Dinner fer to ()
Date: August 23, 2015 11:02PM

Just because.
Attachments:
php7fFcpb

Posted by: tL3GU ()
Date: August 25, 2015 02:21PM

caring is sharing Wrote:
> hahaha yeah you don't care. how many posts did you
> just make in response to my three sentences? 4
> LONG ass retarded posts! yeah, you don't care.
>
> MANIC MONIQUE STRIKES AGAIN!

but that is her "art" form ROFLMAO!

bitch has no life and lives in a ghetto shack, maybe has a job, but has never kept one longer then a month

maybe lizzie will post another 10 long ass posts that no one reads

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 25, 2015 02:30PM

People still have to clock in and out?

Posted by: niggers and peasants ()
Date: August 25, 2015 02:47PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> People still have to clock in and out?

When you you work shit jobs, yep you still do.

Posted by: * ()
Date: August 25, 2015 03:07PM

Posted by: Dk9te ()
Date: August 25, 2015 06:06PM

stop posting those pics or liz is going to get fucking jealous again and manically post for months about katie

Posted by: You love her ()
Date: August 25, 2015 07:12PM

You mean the way you maniacally have been posting about her for years? You're the only one ever bringing up Katie by the way. You are always bringing up old things that normal people who aren't in love with or obsessed with lizzie have forgotten about. The problem here isn't lizzie, the loser is you.

Posted by: R.J. ()
Date: August 28, 2015 06:10PM

there is a crazy woman that managed to fuck two trolls from this site? if she didn't look like that i would say fairfax underground works better than ashley madison.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.