HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Willam Moreno claims Michael Basl was correct about his family just using lizzie
Posted by: Say Goodbye To Your Lawsuit ()
Date: July 27, 2015 05:56PM

You just lost your case
Attachments:
2015-07-27_17-55-18-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Willam Moreno claims Michael Basl was correct about his family just using lizzie
Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: July 28, 2015 01:04AM

well good for lizzie getting out of it when she did and wasting their money in the meantime

Re: Willam Moreno claims Michael Basl was correct about his family just using lizzie
Posted by: Will Bill Kill? ()
Date: July 28, 2015 01:09AM

Damn Will, way to make your family look worse and worse. Bad enough they had to defend you being a pedophile, now all this recent junk makes everyone thinks you all deserved it. You're a disappointment to your parents and a huge embarrassment.

Posted by: Maniac ()
Date: July 28, 2015 03:18AM

He suddenly doesn't believe eesh told this to lizzie because she left his house?

Posted by: More things to help eesh with ()
Date: July 28, 2015 01:55PM

Interesting.

Posted by: Deserved it ()
Date: July 28, 2015 09:18PM

This is why everyone hates the Moreno family

Posted by: Takers ()
Date: July 28, 2015 10:39PM

Moreno is such an idiot. What was the point of any of this?

Posted by: Eesh over Moreno ()
Date: July 28, 2015 10:57PM

What did he accomplish?

Posted by: Lizzie loves eesh ()
Date: July 28, 2015 11:11PM

Eesh over Moreno Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What did he accomplish?

Making Lizzie hate him and talk to eesh again lol

Posted by: Ge9yk ()
Date: July 28, 2015 11:23PM

...why are you guys spending so much money on this .....

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: July 28, 2015 11:44PM

LOL we all know who the useful idiots are here...

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Date: July 29, 2015 06:12PM

Eesh is going to use this against them so fucking bad

#stillwinning

Posted by: Miz is pompous ()
Date: July 29, 2015 06:19PM

He feels he is some superior intellectual giant that no one not on his level can ever understand, a narcissus complex. He really bought into the conie bullshit that he was a true and great thinker and talent. Pitiful, pitiful. So full of himself. I'd like him to fail just on general principles.

Date: July 29, 2015 06:24PM

LOL he will and is, just in life in general. He is no victim. He has been perpetrating all of this shit all along. Making everyone think eesh did this and eesh did that.

Nah. I found out he was trolling me while I was at his house. Making me think it was eesh.

It's all good though.

I can troll....

.....too

#stillwinning

Date: July 29, 2015 06:38PM

Pretty much what he's done now by this message is made it seem like his family bought me and wanted me to lie for them.

Eesh.can use this message, the fact that they paid for a lawyer for me.againsteesh to show they were trying to do.whatever they.could to make eesh look.bad. and using me as the pawn.

He says he never believed eesh told me that but and that I was just their useful idiot.

Yep there goes your testimony that eesh did anything besides leave a note lmao

So done so fucked its hilarious. Hope it was worth it

#stillwinning

Posted by: intradesting ()
Date: July 29, 2015 09:53PM

lizzie Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Nah. I found out he was trolling me while I was at
> his house. Making me think it was eesh.

How did you come to that conclusion? Please show your work.

Date: July 30, 2015 01:19AM

I already posted about it. Go fetch.

#stillwinning

Posted by: not so intradesting ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:49AM

lizzie Wrote:
> I already posted about it. Go fetch.

You post round the clock. Refresh our memories. How exactly do you know this to be fact? From the texts you post he seemed like a pathetic lovesick puppy dog.

Why would he have been eeshing you and where is your proof or even reasonable suspicion of this ?

This seems like you just trolling.

Date: July 30, 2015 02:01AM

He was eeshing me so I would get mad and blame everything on eesh.

Somehow, suddenly my place of employment popped up on this site one day.

No one from this site could have known where I worked.

Katie didn't even know where I worked. So its not like eesh could have heard it from her.

I even asked my bosses if anyone had asked about me or called and they said no.

I have been on leave from that job, so there's no way anyone from this site could have known that.

And that's just one example. I also confronted him about this and wanted him to give me a logical explanation as to how anyone could have known this besides him.

Needless to say he never gave me an answer. The trolling he's been doing more recently is the same style that's been going on and I know its him because hes posting things only he would know.

Needless to say, I will be paying him back for everything he's done and I'm going to make him regret the fact that his suicide attempt failed.

And go on and say I'm not gonna do shit and nothing is gonna happen. That's exactly how I like it.

#stillwinning
Attachments:
2015-07-30_03-12-16-1.jpg
2015-07-30_03-14-59-1.jpg
2015-07-30_03-15-13-1-1.jpg

Posted by: #eeshwins ()
Date: July 30, 2015 04:02AM

"I now believe you lied about Basl admitting all that to you"

Basl will use that quote and the the jury will believe it too! :)

He can say you all used her to get back at him, hired lawyers, paid for bail, have laptops but then tried to take it all back after getting upset with her.

Way to go!

Posted by: lizzie's great escape ()
Date: July 30, 2015 04:07AM

LOL "need to shower to feel more confident"

"I don't feel well" LMAO
Attachments:
file-23.png
file-26.png

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 30, 2015 04:08AM

He has a Facebook?

Posted by: @ Miz: A Different Thought ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:33PM

"Oh, just one more thing."

That's me, walking away, then I stop and turn around - kind of the way Columbo always used to do. Except the above move precedes my exit at Tysons Corner, and I'm not exactly Columbo, and nor are you the kind of person Columbo traditionally pulls this move on (you being the good guy, and the other being the murderer, ordinarily, who gets the pause in doorway, turn, "one last thing" bit from Columbo (you could watch any given episode; I would imagine, without checking, that he does it in every single one, as the punchline to his initial chat with the seemingly innocent person whom we (the audience) know "did it" (Columbo being a sort of reverse mystery -- we (the audience) see who the killer is right from the get-go (most murder mysteries, of course, the killer is only revealed at the very end), and the "mystery" is how anyone can possibly solve what we see with our own two eyes is a very ingenious, if not fiendishly clever crime).)

Eh, wait, stop. Columbo's neither here nor there. Columbo is not my point.

(Bodie: "What is your point? Get the fuck on with it man!" (spit))

Okay.

I haven't gotten too deep in the weeds on this thing, so there may be a nuance, or many nuances, I'm missing.

But, to the extent the above-posted remarks by "Frank Krow" are actually remarks by one Wm. Moreno (you know, the guy who's willing to sit in Starbucks and listen to the biggest idiot in the world babble on for, literally, hours -- that Wm. Moreno, better known as "Mr.Misery" (or is there a space between the "dot" and the capital (capitol?) "M"?)), well, to that extent, I will say this.

Since my untimely exit, I have not been watching the progress of this thing (i.e., Miz v. Basl) too closely, with very rare occasional glances at ol' FU, including seeing the seemingly heartening "twist" or surprise that Miss Lizzie was going to step up and testify for you.

And, seeing that, I thought, That's wonderful. I always knew Lizzie was something special, and now she's going to do the right thing, in circumstances where it very well may cost her something to do the right thing, but she's going to do it anyway. Yay, Lizzie! It warmed the cockles of my otherwise shriveled and dead heart. A little tear might even have leaked from my (somewhat bleary) eye down my (likewise shriveled (and mottled) (and ill-shaved)) cheek, thus making me the *perfect* fool, if I was not perfect already (and of course, i was, and am) (innit) (allegedly).

Anyway.

At the same time, some part of me sort of wondered... hmmm....

Now, pause. Let me explain that "wondering" and "hmmm..." part.

You see, it's a funny thing, but during the past few months I've gotten very suspicious about other people.

I see conspiracies everywhere.

I feel, mebbe, like Othello did, while hastening to add, I'm no Othello (I hope) <--- Explanation: When he says "I hope," that means he's thinking about the end of Othello, when Othello gets so twisted up he kills his perfectly innocent wife.

So taking that into account - and I have myself to take it into account when I'm trying to make sense of things, sometimes some very simple things (not excluding a piece of melting ice on the floor - which has no relevance to this post other than as an illustration of how "twisted up" my mind has gotten by some very deft and near-constant twists and twistings (or is it turns and turnings, as in "the turn of the screw"??) by some very expert ("high-level," you might say) mind-twisters; or -- have I twisted my own mind up; am I crazy? have i actually gone nuts?? ...well, one never knows, do one).

Anywho, we posit all the above-noted perplexities as factoring into the part of me that wondered -- the wondering might not have been straight and true; I might have been wondering/wandering up (another) "blind alley"; I might have fooled my own mind with one of those old school double reverse mirror tricks; or I might have misread a handkerchief, a la Othello, but in my case there may not be any Iago planting the handkerchief; in my case, I may be playing Iago to my own Othello (sort of like how Norman Bates played mother to his own "Norman" (or maybe he really was his mother (and, according to the psychologist, he was, heh heh)).

So.

Anyway.

Where were we?

(Bodie just stares, shakes his head, looks down)

Ah, yes.

(Bodie looks up, an almost child-like hope in his eyes for just a fraction of a second, before he frowns, and purses his lips, and his eyes go back to normal)

That thought. The one I was wondering about.

Well, I wondered (and I first wondered this several months ago)...

I wondered if -- no, it couldn't be!

Not that! Anything but that!

Heaven forfend!

Lizzie would never...!

Not Lizzie!!   She's too nice!

But I wondered anyway, the following.

To wit:

Part I, My wonderings up to about 5 minutes ago.
Part II, My wonderings during the past 5 minutes.
Concluding Unscientific Postscript

PART I: I wondered, before the flip (I mean Lizzie's recent break with "team Miz"), whether Lizzie might pull a "Nakeisha Lyles" on you.

You remember Nakeisha Lyles, right?

Gal in the first episode of The Wire.

The security guard in the booth who witnessed D'Angelo shoot the guy.

And she (Nakeisha) was seemingly locked into certain testimony when she got up to testify, in the scene we see near the beginning of season 1, episode 1 of The Wire.

But then -- surprise surprise.

She switches up, and does so very artfully indeed.

She's sworn in, and then she says, Naw, wasn't *him* I saw (meaning D'Angelo, whose trial this is that she's testifying at, as a (at least nominal) witness for the prosecution), it was another guy.

And the white prosecutor lady is gobsmacked.* Bu- bu- bu-... But you swore!

* It's funny seeing how flustered she (the prosecutor lady) gets, well, it's kind of funny,** until you sort of think about
                      what's really happening here, what's really going on -- an obstruction of justice.

** Maybe kinda sorta like how "eesh" is "funny"?

And the scene goes on - rewatch it. It's good. A lot going on there. Worth rewatching.

Anywho, at a certain point, seeing the inevitable, McNulty leans over to Stringer Bell and says "Nicely done." And McNulty walks out.

And the jury, of course, returns a Not Guilty verdict.

And I had had the thought, months ago, actually -- what a debacle it would be for Miz if Lizzie "pulled a Nakeisha Lyles" on him -- it might wreck his whole case! (Just like Nakeisha Lyles wrecked the state's dead-bang case against D'Angelo.)

So I was worried about that, and then I took at glimpse at FU the other day and thought, ah shit, it looks like Liz actually *did* pull a Nakeisha Lyles! Well, kinda sorta; not quite as skillful or dispositive (your (Miz's) case has not been "dismissed with prejudice") as what Mr. Levy and Mr. Bell cooked up.

But -- Dagnabit!, I thought to myself. This is not a good thing! (And I think, too, are there any other tricks up the collective sleeve of the folks who engineered the Nakeisha Lyles-like flip?)

End of Part I.

PART II: Had the further thought, while reading this thread, that *maybe* (although it seems unlikely), but maybe Lizzie herself was the target of an Iago-style handkerchief move that twisted *her* up -- indeed twisted her up so hard that she would say, and actually believe: "He was eeshing me so I would get mad and blame everything on eesh."

And, simultaneously, when Liz concludes, honestly (confused by Iago-like interpositions) (read the plot summary of Othello linked to above), "I've been eeshed by Miz into blaming everything on eesh!," that would, naturally enough, make an equally honest Miz react angrily, react that is as he did, as posted above (by attachment) under the Frank Krow name.

Concluding Unscientific Postscript
Naw. Part II thesis don't fly. Cause of this: Basl either did, or did not, say what he said (or didn't say) to Liz -- that is, the things he allegedly said the swatting incident.

If he said 'em, he said 'em, and ain't no amount of post facto alleged eeshing by Moreno gonna make him unsay them.

Liz either heard him say those words, or she didn't.

And she swore under oath in some venue - if memory serves - that he did.

So, upon further consideration, there's no confusion.

Liz pulled a Nakeisha Lyles on you, brah.

And you got angry. And now she's using your anger to justify what she did.

Which was the plan all along.

But -- it ain't over 'til it's over.

And it ain't over.

So, hope remains.

Indeed, the audacity of hope.

And in that hope I now bid you adieu.

PS: The above is what it is. But, if you'd like, feel free to show it to your lawyer.

Cheers.

Your pal.

Still out here.

Alive and well.

Allegedly.

Posted by: thank you. ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:03PM

@ Miz: A Different Thought Wrote:
> "Oh, just one more thing."
>
> That's me, walking away, then I stop and turn
> around - kind of the way Columbo always used to
> do. Except the above move precedes my exit at
> Tysons Corner, and I'm not exactly Columbo, and
> nor are you the kind of person Columbo
> traditionally pulls this move on (you being the
> good guy, and the other being the murderer,
> ordinarily, who gets the pause in doorway, turn,
> "one last thing" bit from Columbo (you could watch
> any given episode; I would imagine, without
> checking, that he does it in every single one, as
> the punchline to his initial chat with the
> seemingly innocent person whom we (the audience)
> know "did it" (Columbo being a sort of reverse
> mystery -- we (the audience) see who the killer is
> right from the get-go (most murder mysteries, of
> course, the killer is only revealed at the very
> end), and the "mystery" is how anyone can possibly
> solve what we see with our own two eyes is a very
> ingenious, if not fiendishly clever crime).)
>
> Eh, wait, stop. Columbo's neither here nor there.
> Columbo is not my point.
>
> (Bodie: "What is your point? Get the fuck
> on with it man!" (spit))
>
> Okay.
>
> I haven't gotten too deep in the weeds on this
> thing, so there may be a nuance, or many nuances,
> I'm missing.
>
> But, to the extent the above-posted remarks by
> "Frank Krow" are actually remarks by one Wm.
> Moreno (you know, the guy who's willing to sit in
> Starbucks and listen to the biggest idiot in the
> world babble on for, literally, hours -- that Wm.
> Moreno, better known as "Mr.Misery" (or is there a
> space between the "dot" and the capital (capitol?)
> "M"?)), well, to that extent, I will say this.
>
> Since my untimely exit, I have not been watching
> the progress of this thing (i.e., Miz v. Basl) too
> closely, with very rare occasional glances at ol'
> FU, including seeing the seemingly heartening
> "twist" or surprise that Miss Lizzie was going to
> step up and testify for you.
>
> And, seeing that, I thought, That's wonderful. I
> always knew Lizzie was something special, and now
> she's going to do the right thing, in
> circumstances where it very well may cost her
> something to do the right thing, but she's going
> to do it anyway. Yay, Lizzie! It warmed the
> cockles of my otherwise shriveled and dead heart.
> A little tear might even have leaked from my
> (somewhat bleary) eye down my (likewise shriveled
> (and mottled) (and ill-shaved)) cheek, thus making
> me the *perfect* fool, if I was not perfect
> already (and of course, i was, and am) (innit)
> (allegedly).
>
> Anyway.
>
> At the same time, some part of me sort of
> wondered... hmmm....
>
> Now, pause. Let me explain that "wondering" and
> "hmmm..." part.
>
> You see, it's a funny thing, but during the past
> few months I've gotten very suspicious
> about other people.
>
> I see conspiracies everywhere.
>
> I feel, mebbe, like href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Othello">Ot
> hello
did, while hastening to add, I'm no
> Othello (I hope) <--- Explanation: When he says "I
> hope," that means he's thinking about the end of
> Othello, when Othello gets so twisted up he kills
> his perfectly innocent wife.
>
> So taking that into account - and I have myself to
> take it into account when I'm trying to make sense
> of things, sometimes some very simple things (not
> excluding a piece of melting ice on the floor -
> which has no relevance to this post other than as
> an illustration of how "twisted up" my mind has
> gotten by some very deft and near-constant twists
> and twistings (or is it turns and turnings, as in
> "the turn of the screw"??) by some very expert
> ("high-level," you might say) mind-twisters; or --
> have I twisted my own mind up; am I crazy? have
> i actually gone nuts??
...well, one never
> knows, do one).
>
> Anywho, we posit all the above-noted perplexities
> as factoring into the part of me that wondered --
> the wondering might not have been straight and
> true; I might have been wondering/wandering up
> (another) "blind alley"; I might have fooled my
> own mind with one of those old school double
> reverse mirror tricks; or I might have misread a
> handkerchief, a la Othello, but in my case there
> may not be any Iago planting the handkerchief; in
> my case, I may be playing Iago to my own Othello
> (sort of like how Norman Bates played mother to
> his own "Norman" (or maybe he really was
> his mother (and, according to the psychologist, href="http://images.rapgenius.com/8ixbs81ixc61sgji
> yumyasvai.520x407x1.jpg">he was
, heh heh)).
>
> So.
>
> Anyway.
>
> Where were we?
>
> (Bodie just stares, shakes his head, looks down)
>
> Ah, yes.
>
> (Bodie looks up, an almost child-like hope in his
> eyes for just a fraction of a second, before he
> frowns, and purses his lips, and his eyes go back
> to normal)
>
> That thought. The one I was wondering about.
>
> Well, I wondered (and I first wondered this
> several months ago)...
>
> I wondered if -- no, it
> couldn't be!
>
> Not that! Anything but that!
>
> Heaven forfend!
>
> Lizzie would never...!
>
> Not Lizzie!!   She's too
> nice!
>
> But I wondered anyway, the following.
>
> To wit:
>
> Part I, My wonderings up to about 5 minutes
> ago.
> Part II, My wonderings during the past 5
> minutes.
> Concluding Unscientific Postscript
>
> PART I: I wondered, before the flip (I mean
> Lizzie's recent break with "team Miz"), whether
> Lizzie might pull a "Nakeisha Lyles" on you.
>
> You remember Nakeisha Lyles, right?
>
> Gal in the first episode of The Wire.
>
> The security guard in the booth who witnessed
> D'Angelo shoot the guy.
>
> And she (Nakeisha) was seemingly locked into
> certain testimony when she got up to testify, in
> the scene we see near the beginning of season 1,
> episode 1 of The Wire.
>
> But then -- surprise surprise.
>
> She switches up, and does so very artfully
> indeed.
>
> She's sworn in, and then she says, Naw, wasn't
> *him* I saw (meaning D'Angelo, whose trial this is
> that she's testifying at, as a (at least nominal)
> witness for the prosecution), it was another guy.
>
> And the white prosecutor lady is gobsmacked.* Bu-
> bu- bu-... But you swore!
>
>         &n
> bsp;       &nbs
> p;   * It's funny seeing how
> flustered she (the prosecutor lady) gets, well,
> it's kind of funny,** until you sort of
> think about
>         &n
> bsp;       &nbs
> p;     what's really
> happening here, what's really going on --
> an obstruction of justice.
>
>         &n
> bsp;       &nbs
> p;        
>         &n
> bsp;       &nbs
> p;  ** Maybe kinda sorta like how "eesh"
> is "funny"?
>
> And the scene goes on - rewatch it. It's good. A
> lot going on there. Worth rewatching.
>
> Anywho, at a certain point, seeing the inevitable,
> McNulty leans over to Stringer Bell and says
> "Nicely done." And McNulty walks out.
>
> And the jury, of course, returns a Not Guilty
> verdict.
>
> And I had had the thought, months ago, actually --
> what a debacle it would be for Miz if Lizzie
> "pulled a Nakeisha Lyles" on him -- it might wreck
> his whole case! (Just like Nakeisha Lyles wrecked
> the state's dead-bang case against D'Angelo.)
>
> So I was worried about that, and then I took at
> glimpse at FU the other day and thought, ah shit,
> it looks like Liz actually *did* pull a Nakeisha
> Lyles! Well, kinda sorta; not quite as skillful
> or dispositive (your (Miz's) case has not been
> "dismissed with prejudice") as what Mr. Levy and
> Mr. Bell cooked up.
>
> But -- Dagnabit!, I thought to myself. This is
> not a good thing! (And I think, too, are there
> any other tricks up the collective sleeve
> of the folks who engineered the Nakeisha
> Lyles-like flip?)
>
> End of Part I.
>
> PART II: Had the further thought, while
> reading this thread, that *maybe* (although it
> seems unlikely), but maybe Lizzie herself
> was the target of an Iago-style handkerchief move
> that twisted *her* up -- indeed twisted her up so
> hard that she would say, and actually
> believe: "He was eeshing me so I would get
> mad and blame everything on eesh."
>
> And, simultaneously, when Liz concludes, honestly
> (confused by Iago-like interpositions) (read
> the plot summary of Othello linked to above
),
> "I've been eeshed by Miz into blaming everything
> on eesh!," that would, naturally enough, make an
> equally honest Miz react angrily, react that is as
> he did, as posted above (by attachment) under the
> Frank Krow name.
>
> Concluding Unscientific Postscript
> Naw. Part II thesis don't fly. Cause of this:
> Basl either did, or did not, say what he said (or
> didn't say) to Liz -- that is, the things he
> allegedly said the swatting incident.
>
> If he said 'em, he said 'em, and ain't no amount
> of post facto alleged eeshing by Moreno gonna make
> him unsay them.
>
> Liz either heard him say those words, or she
> didn't.
>
> And she swore under oath in some venue - if memory
> serves - that he did.
>
> So, upon further consideration, there's no
> confusion.
>
> Liz pulled a Nakeisha Lyles on you, brah.
>
> And you got angry. And now she's using your anger
> to justify what she did.
>
> Which was the plan all along.
>
> But -- it ain't over 'til it's over.
>
> And it ain't over.
>
> So, hope remains.
>
> Indeed, the audacity of hope.
>
> And in that hope I now bid you adieu.
>
> PS: The above is what it is. But, if you'd like,
> feel free to show it to your lawyer.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Your pal.
>
> Still out here.
>
> Alive and well.
>
> Allegedly.

Thank you.

So much.

You know where to find me...

I am devastated...but also relieved. Morality. Ethics. It's that.. ...really. More than...

Well... Wish I could explain better.

Take care.

Posted by: PPS ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:06PM

Cool.

One last thing.

Just got a funny little vibe.

Not sure if it's a true thought, or a blind alley, or another one of Iago's handkerchiefs (perhaps even a handkerchief I wove in my own mind).

But I'll say it, albeit with the preceding caveats preceding it.

If you *do* "show it to your lawyer," be sure that Leiser guy, his own damn self, gets it.

If you know what I mean -- and I'm not sure if what I mean is not perhaps COMPLETELY WRONG.

Take it easy, buddy.

Your pal.

Etc.

Etc.

Posted by: Appropos of Nothing (or is it?) ()
Date: July 30, 2015 04:01PM

His wit all see-saw between that and this,
Now high, now low, now master, up now miss,
And he himself one vile Antithesis.
Amphibious thing! that acting either part,
The trifling head, or the corrupted heart,
Fop at the toilet, flatt’rer at the board,
Now trips a Lady, and now struts a Lord.

source: http://rictornorton.co.uk/eighteen/sporus.htm

[backpedaling (or is it (or was it) forwardpedaling?) from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_breaks_a_butterfly_upon_a_wheel%3F ]

{which came from whence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Richards#Public_image_and_private_life}

( ( none dare call it surfing) )

(or do they?)

(*Some* call it "cruising," ya fag!)

Posted by: Hostile Witness ()
Date: July 30, 2015 06:22PM

Dumbass. No one did shit except run away from this psychotic lying freak. The lawyers know what happened, know the truth and were sent everything and know that William Moreno lost it because I went home.

Came on this forum telling everyone my testimony that helped find him not guilty was a lie.

Fucking retard. Who tries to discredit their own witness? Either way he only fucked himself up and eesh has been sending all of this to his lawyer so that it can be used against him in court.

Oops. So sad.

Posted by: A. Ghast ()
Date: August 01, 2015 01:58PM

@ Miz: A Different Thought Wrote:
> "Oh, just one more thing."
>
> That's me, walking away...blah blah blah blah tl;dr....

Holy shit! I mean, holy FUCKING shit! That is--literally--the worst written thing I have ever read in my entire life, and I once had to read a book of short stories by Grace Paley, so I know a little something about shitty writing.

Jeezus H. Fucking Christ, that was terrible. I'll bet anything you wear a fedora, call women "M'Lady," stick My Little Pony figurines up your ass, and in your college classes like to ask "questions" of the professor that go on for like five minutes and never get to the point, because you like the sound of your own voice.

I would do anything to be able to punch your face right now, your shitty writing has angered me that much.

Posted by: Redneck Rick ()
Date: August 01, 2015 02:06PM

A. Ghast Wrote:
> @ Miz: A Different Thought Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Oh, just one more thing."
> >
> > That's me, walking away...blah blah blah blah
> tl;dr....
>
> Holy shit! I mean, holy FUCKING shit! That
> is--literally--the worst written thing I have ever
> read in my entire life, and I once had to read a
> book of short stories by Grace Paley, so I know a
> little something about shitty writing.
>
> Jeezus H. Fucking Christ, that was terrible. I'll
> bet anything you wear a fedora, call women
> "M'Lady," stick My Little Pony figurines up your
> ass, and in your college classes like to ask
> "questions" of the professor that go on for like
> five minutes and never get to the point, because
> you like the sound of your own voice.
>
> I would do anything to be able to punch your face
> right now, your shitty writing has angered me that
> much.

Don't forget the vape. He probably has a vape hookah too.

Posted by: limp dick willie ()
Date: August 04, 2015 10:43AM

This is why you aren't getting anything back

Posted by: PPPS (bet'r late than n'er Dept) ()
Date: August 05, 2015 12:44PM

Hey dude.

I just got *another* funny little vibe.

(My vibes being funny that way.)

"Well done," as McNulty would say (and I ain't even kiddin'~! ~~outstanding work!) (but can you do a heel turn, eh? eh eh eh?).

Adios, hemi-demi-semi amigo (shove-shwiiiiisssssh) you figure it out.

(ba-dump)
Attachments:
stringer.jpg
wire-bubs(thinking)

Posted by: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ()
Date: August 05, 2015 12:50PM

*[N]icely, n'est-ce pas.

My mind (or sumpin) playin trix on me.

Posted by: pfft. ()
Date: August 05, 2015 01:54PM

Grace Paley, eh?

Thank you.

(picks up scintilla, cocks head)

Plastique...

I can reconfigure that into a bump key like that video on canustreamshit.it

.it

eh?

Idiot.

Posted by: >slaps forehead< I've got it now ()
Date: August 05, 2015 01:56PM

It's idiots.

All the way down.

Posted by: Winning! ()
Date: August 05, 2015 02:00PM

^ me. (winning.)
Attachments:
me winning

Posted by: nose full o' pus ()
Date: August 05, 2015 02:02PM

"Thank you.

So much."

^off-key.

(shakes head sadly)

How many years of hard work were blown by that one off-key note?

Posted by: once more, with feeling ()
Date: August 05, 2015 02:05PM

Take it easy, buddy.

Your pal.

Etc.

Etc.

Posted by: Merle Hober ()
Date: August 05, 2015 02:06PM

Get me off this train
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Hem (with glitter) ()
Date: August 05, 2015 02:08PM

PPPS (bet'r late than n'er Dept) Wrote:
> I just got *another* funny little vibe.

I looked up, and suddenly just *saw it*

Heh.

You know.

Like watchin the sun/Son rise, or sum shit.

:/

Posted by: Instanter ()
Date: August 05, 2015 02:10PM

Merle Hober Wrote:
> Get me off this train

You know what?

I'd rather be on my train than your train right about now.

And I ain't even kiddin'.

Cheers.

Posted by: Its Not ()
Date: August 05, 2015 05:40PM

It's also things like this that will hurt their case. That's if it was actually going to trial.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.