HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"RESton Peace definately got true celebrity status with the whole Don & Mike thing"
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 28, 2006 06:44AM

The subject line was mentioned in a post in the off-topic forum, can someone explain what happened, or post links to the original threads? It sounds like it'd be a funny story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "RESton Peace definately got true celebrity status with the whole Don & Mike thing"
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 28, 2006 09:26AM

Re: "RESton Peace definately got true celebrity status with the whole Don & Mike thing"
Posted by: Adam ()
Date: July 28, 2006 10:18AM

I was listing to D&M when they were talking about Fairfax underground (Thats how i found the site) But they kept on talking about "rstidman" not RESton Peace..

Date: July 28, 2006 11:20AM

rstidman was a true asshole, but REStonPeace is just swell.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 28, 2006 05:53PM

That I am.

Everyone should thank me for killing that asshole prick rstidman and assuming his true-life identity. I have all his memories, thoughts, and feelings, but......better..

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 28, 2006 09:04PM

Adam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was listing to D&M when they were talking about
> Fairfax underground (Thats how i found the site)
> But they kept on talking about "rstidman" not
> RESton Peace..

they are one in the same.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: July 29, 2006 08:10AM

Thanks for ruining everything gravis. We had them going until you blurted out the punchline.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 29, 2006 08:43AM

pgens Wrote:
> Thanks for ruining everything gravis. We had them
> going until you blurted out the punchline.

i never liked those kind of jokes anyway. infact, they piss me off even if im not on the receiving because it just shows elitism. i fucking hate elitists.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2006 08:44AM by Gravis.

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: July 29, 2006 03:09PM

lol @ gravis

Posted by: Cm ()
Date: July 31, 2006 03:29PM

Gravis Wrote:
> i fucking hate elitists.

lol @ gravis

Date: July 31, 2006 05:08PM

so stid and I are l337?

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: August 02, 2006 04:01PM

Date: August 02, 2006 05:40PM

Ack, thanks Cary, I posted the wrong one.

Posted by: Just because ()
Date: November 22, 2017 03:42PM

BECAUSE OF THE SPAM I just thought I'd bump this one, oldy but goody thread.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.