HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
“I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing,....anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.”
Posted by: who said this? ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:03PM

During the 2000 presidential campaign. Who said it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing,....anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.”
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:07PM

Probably a teabagger, or Donald Trump!

Conserva-tards! LOL!

Re: “I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing,....anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.”
Posted by: D'oh! ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:13PM

who said this? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> During the 2000 presidential campaign. Who said
> it?

Too bad that was 15 years ago and nobody cares.

D'oh!

Attachments:
CareOmeter.jpg

Posted by: Ever see.. ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:19PM

Ever see the movie "Battle of the Bulge", the part where James MacArthur surrenders and drags his sergeant, George Montgomery, into the scheme. Well he escapes while George Montgomery get killed in the "Malmady Incident", after that James MacArthur changes his tune and advises fellow soldiers to "Never Surrender"

Posted by: iLester ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:19PM

Not a fan of McCain who hobknobs with ISIS, Al Qaeda, Nazis, and the rest of the unsavory war partners, but he was piloting a jet. How does he "capture" the enemy?

Posted by: Ifigjf ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:20PM

Posted by: I don't think so ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:22PM

Was Franken at the time a politician? I don't think so. Was Franken running for president? I don't think so. Was Franken's joke about McCain equivalent to Trump's political attack? I don't think so.

Posted by: The fact is ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:24PM

Ifigjf Wrote:
> Chris Rock said the exact same thing...
>
> http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/07/19/trump-twist
> -chris-rock-said-almost-exact-same-thing-about-mcc
> ain-in-2008-stand-up-joke-226659

Comedians have greater license than presidential hopefuls.

Trump's unfit to be US president.

Posted by: bojack ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:26PM

Bojack Horseman said pretty much the same thing. Looks like Trump's a plagiarizer too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTr60WYjNM4

Posted by: al franken ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:34PM

Another example of how flimsy and shallow liberal "beliefs" are.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: July 20, 2015 02:39PM

al franken Wrote:
> Another example of how flimsy and shallow liberal
> "beliefs" are.

"John McCain is an American hero," Gov. Scott Walker tweeted.

Rick Perry added: "As a fellow veteran I respect @SenJohnMcCain because he volunteered to serve his country. I cannot say the same about Mr. @realDonaldTrump."

I can't believe what I am reading this morning. Horrified. Disgusted. There are no words.
— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) July 18, 2015

I have a brother that just returned from Afghanistan a month ago, glad he can come home to this being said about his father and his service.
— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) July 18, 2015

I know @SenJohnMcCain. Senator John McCain is an American hero. Period. Stop.
— Chris Christie (@ChrisChristie) July 18, 2015

Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans - particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration.
— Jeb Bush (@JebBush) July 18, 2015

.@SenJohnMcCain is an American hero. Every breath I breathe and every step I take is free because of brave Americans like John McCain.
— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) July 18, 2015

When our troops return from combat, they should be treated with the utmost respect and admiration.
— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) July 18, 2015

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 20, 2015 03:07PM

So McCain gets free man-on-man blowjobs for the rest of his life. Good for him.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: July 20, 2015 03:09PM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> So McCain gets free man-on-man blowjobs for the
> rest of his life. Good for him.

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion...

Posted by: True Colors.....YELLOW ()
Date: July 20, 2015 03:11PM

The only idiots who agree with Trump's statement are Conservatives who have never served this Country.
Seems to be several who post.

Posted by: Hxjcjc ()
Date: July 20, 2015 03:12PM

Didn't McCain sign a confession and make a propaganda film for the Viet Gooks??

Posted by: No, No.........and ()
Date: July 20, 2015 03:20PM

Hxjcjc Wrote:
> Didn't McCain sign a confession and make a
> propaganda film for the Viet Gooks??

NO. Read some history, kid.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: July 20, 2015 06:01PM

He could have left early release but he stayed longer, stupid.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Date: July 20, 2015 10:03PM

They wanted him to make anti war statements and movies because his father was a admiral, they promised him early release. he told them to fuck off.

But many things about his politics I don't agree with. Close The Border Dammit.

Posted by: Yellow Fever ()
Date: July 21, 2015 09:11AM

True Colors.....YELLOW Wrote:
> The only idiots who agree with Trump's statement
> are Conservatives who have never served this
> Country.
> Seems to be several who post.

Ain't that the truth

Posted by: War Sitters ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:06AM

Damn I love me some Trump! Go get those fucking sissy POW war hero Trumpy!

You tell'm!

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:48AM

Ever see.. Wrote:
> Ever see the movie "Battle of the Bulge", the part
> where James MacArthur surrenders and drags his
> sergeant, George Montgomery, into the scheme.
> Well he escapes while George Montgomery get killed
> in the "Malmady Incident", after that James
> MacArthur changes his tune and advises fellow
> soldiers to "Never Surrender"

James Macarthur of "Hawaii Five-0"? And I loved George Montgomery movies. Wasn't he married to Dinah Shore?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2015 10:48AM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: pCLcP ()
Date: October 04, 2015 10:19AM

Trump is back to this one again. You'd think he could let McCain go.

Posted by: chris rock is a nigger ()
Date: October 04, 2015 11:02AM

Who cares what some nigger comedian says? Isn't this the same nigger who said the Redskins are racist because they benched a black quarterback?
What a dumb nigger!

Posted by: Bronze Star ()
Date: October 27, 2015 03:43PM

McCain is still at it. He's now trying to organize veterans against Trump.

Posted by: Trump is a disgrace ()
Date: October 31, 2015 03:08PM

Trump is a disgrace to the republican party!

Posted by: Trump is nuttier than Carson! ()
Date: November 10, 2015 04:52PM

Not a war hero? Trump is nuttier than Carson!

Posted by: No Hero! ()
Date: November 27, 2015 12:45PM

Of course McCain isn't a war hero!

Posted by: TyCJ3 ()
Date: November 30, 2015 09:42AM

Bronze Star Wrote:
> McCain is still at it. He's now trying to
> organize veterans against Trump.

McCain is too busy arming ISIS in Syria.

Posted by: Jokes on Stage ()
Date: December 23, 2015 09:41AM

TyCJ3 Wrote:
> Bronze Star Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > McCain is still at it. He's now trying to
> > organize veterans against Trump.
>
> McCain is too busy arming ISIS in Syria.

Trump is right. McCain is another Bergdahl. I can't believe republicans wanted such a pussy as the president.
Attachments:
mcpsae.jpg

Posted by: Dipset ()
Date: December 23, 2015 10:00AM

Remember when this statement was 'supposed' to end Trump's campaign.

Lol at the dumb liberal media.

Posted by: cnEeJ ()
Date: December 26, 2015 01:34PM

You know McCain has gone silent in the this election. I guess republicans want to hide in the closet until after the elections.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: December 26, 2015 05:43PM

No Hero! Wrote:
> Of course McCain isn't a war hero!

Before he got captured, McCain was one plane away from being an Ace. A North Vietnamese Ace, because that was the fourth plane he crashed.

Posted by: DEMvt ()
Date: December 26, 2015 07:48PM

who said this? Wrote:
> During the 2000 presidential campaign. Who said
> it?

still, he was over there and around to be captured not hiding behind a desk, and he has a very good idea of what there is to fight for and why not to give in to every democrat wish

Posted by: DEMvt ()
Date: December 26, 2015 07:52PM

he didn't pay the ultimate price but he came closer than most - he took allot of injury and was in allot of danger (ie, dont feel well? better do what the guard asks or they might shoot you for disobeying - a terror of an existence to endure)

Posted by: baneofmccandyasscane ()
Date: December 27, 2015 01:46PM

It takes a lot more guts to stick a bayonet in someone's chest, who is trying to do the same thing to you, than it does to push a button and drop a bomb on someone from a mile high.

Chair Force mollycoddles

No wonder he's such a hawk. He didn't do any actual fighting. Trying ever since to recapture his non-existent manhood.

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: December 27, 2015 02:10PM

I would research McCain's actions during the Forrestal fire

Posted by: McCain was a Pussy! ()
Date: January 17, 2016 10:55AM

McCain was pussy who sat out the war in the camping area. Trump calls it like he sees it!

Posted by: Trump Bashing GOP ()
Date: February 13, 2016 11:15AM

You have to enjoy Trump taking down the GOP!

Posted by: DLT ()
Date: February 13, 2016 02:39PM

Trump haters moving into overdrive. They really hate this country and you can tell they are really scared right now.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 13, 2016 03:30PM

What kind of stupid ass thread is this. Who said that in 2000? Was it a NeoContard?

Date: February 13, 2016 03:31PM

Al Franken said it, okay, how exciting. A comedian before he was a senator. Thanks OP for wasting me time, you joke.

Posted by: POW Not Hero's ()
Date: February 27, 2016 12:27PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Al Franken said it, okay, how exciting. A
> comedian before he was a senator. Thanks OP for
> wasting me time, you joke.

I can't believe people are still falling for Rubios bullshit. Funny who Trump got Christie's endorsement.

Trump must of promised Christie a position in his cabinet.

Posted by: Yehuti Peutiepäntz ()
Date: February 27, 2016 12:28PM

I have tremendous respect for businessmen who haven't gone bankrupt, Donald.

Posted by: Trump Shuttle ()
Date: March 20, 2016 12:19PM

Yehuti Peutiepäntz Wrote:
> I have tremendous respect for businessmen who
> haven't gone bankrupt, Donald.

+1

Like 7 times. I did enjoy the Trump shuttle however. It was just a bad idea, not efficient and not a profitable business idea.

Posted by: POWs Not Hero's ()
Date: March 30, 2016 12:39PM

Good ole Trumptards. Now they think insulting POW's is a good thing to do.

Posted by: Trump Is Right! ()
Date: April 08, 2016 04:08PM

McCain is a complete pussy. He sat out the war!

Posted by: LOSERS! ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:37AM

Trump Is Right! Wrote:
> McCain is a complete pussy. He sat out the war!

Yup, McCain was a loser presidential candidate too! Just like all other republicans. LOSERS!

Posted by: Vet's Not Happy ()
Date: May 04, 2016 09:21AM

So this is the guy republicans have nominated for president. Brilliance again.

Posted by: WUMH6 ()
Date: May 21, 2016 04:17PM

Vet's Not Happy Wrote:
> So this is the guy republicans have nominated for
> president. Brilliance again.

Trump is going back on just about everything he has said.

Posted by: FUCK YOU TRUMP! ()
Date: May 27, 2016 11:49AM

SUCK ON IT TRUMP!

Posted by: Trump Chumps ()
Date: June 17, 2016 10:58AM

It's difficult to take anything Trump says serious.

Posted by: Hilarious Hillary Clinton ()
Date: June 17, 2016 01:17PM

Hillary Clinton said it back when she was running against Onegro.

Posted by: White Trash Alert ()
Date: June 17, 2016 01:24PM

Hilarious Hillary Clinton Wrote:
> Hillary Clinton said it back when she was running
> against Onegro.

^The trailer park intelligence level of Trump supporters.

Posted by: POW Losers! ()
Date: June 27, 2016 01:37PM

I can't believe Trump started his campaign by saying US POW's are losers.

Posted by: Trump Chumps ()
Date: July 06, 2016 01:37PM

Trump is such and idiot. Now he is pissing off more servicemen be praising Saddam. What an ass!

Posted by: Lib! ()
Date: July 25, 2016 12:54AM

McCain is a pussy!

Posted by: CKcND ()
Date: July 27, 2016 10:07AM

Trump has a lot of guts picking on POW's since he hasn't served a day in his life.

Posted by: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: July 30, 2016 09:28PM

CKcND Wrote:
> Trump has a lot of guts picking on POW's since he
> hasn't served a day in his life.

+1

Posted by: It's Saturday night, ()
Date: July 30, 2016 10:56PM

Feel the Bern

Posted by: Hey Trump. Shut it! ()
Date: August 02, 2016 03:03PM

Hey Trump. Shut it!

Posted by: 9CUcV ()
Date: August 02, 2016 04:18PM

Trump helped McCain by pronouncing it an election issue (or underlining it).

Later news made it a point and McCain, having been tortured by asians, got all the fanfare for it.

But Bush looked good in the light of leadership and service as well, and Cheyney a strong intelligent all-business VP.

So that year republicans had two strong candidacies and still won.

Posted by: POW Losers! ()
Date: August 12, 2016 11:16PM

The guy is an idiot for calling POW's people "who sat the war."

Posted by: POW's ARE HERO's! ()
Date: August 13, 2016 05:18PM

9CUcV Wrote:
> Trump helped McCain by pronouncing it an election
> issue (or underlining it).

That's such a lame Trump reason. Like Trump saying without him nobody would ever discuss immigrations issues. Yeah, right.

Posted by: Sgt Fury ()
Date: August 23, 2016 11:52AM

POW's ARE HERO's! Wrote:
> 9CUcV Wrote:
> -----
> > Trump helped McCain by pronouncing it an
> election
> > issue (or underlining it).
>
> That's such a lame Trump reason. Like Trump
> saying without him nobody would ever discuss
> immigrations issues. Yeah, right.

Give Trump credit. He likes to create a buzz around a topic. LMAO!

Posted by: Jigaboo Jock Strap ()
Date: August 23, 2016 01:54PM

Ifigjf Wrote:
>

I ain't voting for Chris Rock to be president either.

Posted by: Veteran ()
Date: August 29, 2016 09:20AM

Jigaboo Jock Strap Wrote:
> Ifigjf Wrote:
> -----
> > Chris Rock said the exact same thing...
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> > ain-in-2008-stand-up-joke-226659
>
>
> I ain't voting for Chris Rock to be president
> either.

The difference is Chris Rock is comedian. It was a joke, Trump meant what he said. In fact Trump doubled down on calling US POWs losers.

Trump makes me sick!

Posted by: Tp4G4 ()
Date: August 29, 2016 09:42AM

Ifigjf Wrote:
>

And chris rock would not win the nomination would he?

Posted by: Trumps Da Man ()
Date: August 29, 2016 12:44PM

McCain, POWs and veterans are losers! Trump was right!

Posted by: Teleprompter Trump ()
Date: September 07, 2016 10:27AM

This is way Trump operates. He just runs his mouth and says anything. Watch Trump read from a teleprompter is painful now.

Posted by: The butthurt's acoming ()
Date: September 07, 2016 10:31AM

Teleprompter Trump Wrote:
> This is way Trump operates. He just runs his
> mouth and says anything. Watch Trump read from a
> teleprompter is painful now.

I'm sure it is painful for you Hilltards. Her best chance to win was a Trump implosion caused by his diarrhea of the mouth rantings. Now that he's finally on script, there goes one major route to Hillary's path to victory. If they could get that buffoon (Trump, not Hillary) to give up on Twitter, he'd win in a landslide.

Posted by: Every dim in 08 ()
Date: September 07, 2016 11:57AM

Dumped on Mac.

Who's surprised?

Posted by: Trump Scripted ()
Date: September 18, 2016 04:13PM

Teleprompter Trump Wrote:
> This is way Trump operates. He just runs his
> mouth and says anything. Watch Trump read from a
> teleprompter is painful now.

Where are all the Trumptards that were complaining about Obama reading a teleprompter.

Damn it's painful to watch Trump read all his pre-script speeches.

Posted by: They're Rapists ()
Date: October 03, 2016 12:46PM

Trump Scripted Wrote:
> Teleprompter Trump Wrote:
> -----
> > This is way Trump operates. He just runs his
> > mouth and says anything. Watch Trump read from
> a
> > teleprompter is painful now.
>
>
> Where are all the Trumptards that were complaining
> about Obama reading a teleprompter.
>
> Damn it's painful to watch Trump read all his
> pre-script speeches.

Trump has to use a teleprompter now. When Trump speaks on his own it's a complete disaster now that every is watching.

Date: October 03, 2016 12:53PM

Such horrible commentary, very unbecoming. He went in to become the rightard nominee anyway.

Posted by: hE6kT ()
Date: October 06, 2016 09:51AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Such horrible commentary, very unbecoming. He went
> in to become the rightard nominee anyway.

Trump is such and idiot. Now he is trying to drum up some stories about Bill Clinton in a last ditch effort to win the White House.

Posted by: You're an idiot ()
Date: October 06, 2016 01:10PM

No, No.........and Wrote:
> Hxjcjc Wrote:
> -----
> > Didn't McCain sign a confession and make a
> > propaganda film for the Viet Gooks??
>
>
> NO. Read some history, kid.

You tell em! Cuz the history books are just FULL of John McCain stories. Dip shit.

Posted by: Rolling Thunder ()
Date: October 13, 2016 04:03PM

You're an idiot Wrote:
> No, No.........and Wrote:
> -----
> > Hxjcjc Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Didn't McCain sign a confession and make a
> > > propaganda film for the Viet Gooks??
> >
> >
> > NO. Read some history, kid.
>
> You tell em! Cuz the history books are just FULL
> of John McCain stories. Dip shit.

What the hell are you rambling about?

If you think POW's are not important than go fuck yourself.

Posted by: Loser US POWs ()
Date: October 21, 2016 01:05PM

McCain and Palin are pussies. McCain let himself be captured. He is a loser like all POWs!

Posted by: DRAFT DODGER TRUMP ()
Date: October 27, 2016 04:47PM

Loser US POWs Wrote:
> McCain and Palin are pussies. McCain let himself
> be captured. He is a loser like all POWs!

Nice, Tell that to all the POWs who were tortured. Draft dodger Trump and you are the pussies!

Posted by: POW Resort Camps ()
Date: November 03, 2016 09:19PM

DRAFT DODGER TRUMP Wrote:
> Loser US POWs Wrote:
> -----
> > McCain and Palin are pussies. McCain let
> himself
> > be captured. He is a loser like all POWs!
>
> Nice, Tell that to all the POWs who were
> tortured. Draft dodger Trump and you are the
> pussies!

They weren't tortured, they were having a good time sitting out the war.

Posted by: Wed4U ()
Date: November 15, 2016 03:34PM

Now what the fuck are POW's suppose to think?

Posted by: highly intelligent human being ()
Date: November 15, 2016 03:50PM

There is a logic there. Take it beyond the emotional value, scrutinize the statement, analysis it and let it lead you to its obvious rational conclusion. Trump is a very, very smart man.

Posted by: Trumpe ()
Date: June 18, 2017 08:03PM

highly intelligent human being Wrote:
> There is a logic there. Take it beyond the
> emotional value, scrutinize the statement,
> analysis it and let it lead you to its obvious
> rational conclusion. Trump is a very, very smart
> man.

Trump has the smarts of a 4th grader

Posted by: trump is no warrior ()
Date: June 18, 2017 08:32PM

highly intelligent human being Wrote:
> There is a logic there. Take it beyond the
> emotional value, scrutinize the statement,
> analysis it and let it lead you to its obvious
> rational conclusion. Trump is a very, very smart
> man.

There's literally no logic there. McCain was a pilot. How the hell is a person flying a jet going to capture somebody? Reach out of the airplane and swoop the person off their feet?

Posted by: STFU TRUMP! ()
Date: September 27, 2017 11:50AM

trump is no warrior Wrote:
> highly intelligent human being Wrote:
> -----
> > There is a logic there. Take it beyond the
> > emotional value, scrutinize the statement,
> > analysis it and let it lead you to its obvious
> > rational conclusion. Trump is a very, very
> smart
> > man.
>
> There's literally no logic there. McCain was a
> pilot. How the hell is a person flying a jet
> going to capture somebody? Reach out of the
> airplane and swoop the person off their feet?

McCain got shot down over Hanoi. He was then tortured and made to walk through the city while they threw bottle and rocks at him.

STFU TRUMP!

Posted by: POWs are Not Heros ()
Date: October 13, 2017 09:33PM

STFU TRUMP! Wrote:
> trump is no warrior Wrote:
> -----
> > highly intelligent human being Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > There is a logic there. Take it beyond the
> > > emotional value, scrutinize the statement,
> > > analysis it and let it lead you to its
> obvious
> > > rational conclusion. Trump is a very, very
> > smart
> > > man.
> >
> > There's literally no logic there. McCain was a
> > pilot. How the hell is a person flying a jet
> > going to capture somebody? Reach out of the
> > airplane and swoop the person off their feet?
>
> McCain got shot down over Hanoi. He was then
> tortured and made to walk through the city while
> they threw bottle and rocks at him.
>
> STFU TRUMP!

I suppose next LIBs will want good hospital for all these non-heros that sat out the war.

Posted by: LLOit ()
Date: October 13, 2017 10:16PM

McCain needsto go. He is just a crotchety old man trying to bud a legacy. Sad thing is, he ruined a solid one years ago...

Posted by: Disgraceful ()
Date: October 18, 2017 12:38PM

Maybe you should respect McCain!

Trump recently said his patience is wearing thin,

Posted by: he has a point ()
Date: October 18, 2017 12:58PM

I don't agree w trump on everything, but can't dispute his logic here.

Posted by: Attn Whore Bone Spurs Pansy ()
Date: October 19, 2017 09:21PM

Are any of us surprised that Trump is now trashing Gold Star families? He's been trashing veterans for years.

It's a Trump ego thing. Trump didn't serve so he has to put anybody that did down.

Posted by: POW's are NOT War Heros! ()
Date: November 10, 2017 01:02PM

Please don't say thank you to John McCain. He sat out the war.

Posted by: Rolling Blunder ()
Date: November 10, 2017 02:06PM

Not only did Trump slam McCain but he also slammed the previous republican democratic candidate.

Posted by: Trumpeter ()
Date: November 10, 2017 03:14PM

he has a point Wrote:
> I don't agree w trump on everything, but can't
> dispute his logic here.

Yea - if Trump didn't have those pesky bone spurs, he would have won the medal of honor in Vietnam. Everyone knows that.

Posted by: mtjnm ()
Date: November 10, 2017 07:02PM

MANY DID.

However what made McCaine a true hero was that he was TORTURED by the enemy while being held.

it was no "hogan's hero's" camp. Mc Cain was tortured by fucking asians.

Posted by: Fighter Pilot ()
Date: November 10, 2017 07:47PM

Trumpeter Wrote:
> he has a point Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't agree w trump on everything, but can't
> > dispute his logic here.
>
>
> Yea - if Trump didn't have those pesky bone spurs,
> he would have won the medal of honor in Vietnam.
> Everyone knows that.

Trumptards....

I fail to see any logic how being one of the best dogfight pilots, being shot down, and then tortured shouldn't be respected.

Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: November 10, 2017 08:30PM

peter coyote said via ken burns in the pbs vietnam doc that 20% of the us sorties were shot down by the viet cong.

Posted by: John McCain's tumor ()
Date: November 10, 2017 08:35PM

Hi, I'm John McCain's brain tumor. I just want to say the traitor doesn't have much longer now.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Bump time ()
Date: November 18, 2017 01:00PM

1.jpg

Posted by: Trumpy the Coward ()
Date: February 14, 2018 02:31PM

Trump is a coward!!!

Posted by: Trump the Idiot ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:56AM

The person who sat out the war was Trump!

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.