HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Claire ()
Date: May 26, 2009 09:42AM

Hey everybody! Check this out! Next boycott coming up! http://www.bvbl.net/index.php/2009/05/26/traitors-in-our-midst/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Date: May 26, 2009 10:03AM

Claire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey everybody! Check this out! Next boycott coming
> up!
> http://www.bvbl.net/index.php/2009/05/26/traitors-
> in-our-midst/


Fat PWC hillbillies boycotting Big Macs is a bad thing, how?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 26, 2009 10:08AM

LOL, I can think of probably a hundred good reasons why you shouldn't be eating at McDonalds, but it finally takes a few "foreigners" to stop you fuckin hicks from eating there. Now THAT is funny.

Your post speaks volumes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 26, 2009 10:16AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, I can think of probably a hundred good
> reasons why you shouldn't be eating at McDonalds,
> but it finally takes a few "foreigners" to stop
> you fuckin hicks from eating there. Now THAT is
> funny.


+i


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Date: May 26, 2009 10:25AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, I can think of probably a hundred good
> reasons why you shouldn't be eating at McDonalds,
> but it finally takes a few "foreigners" to stop
> you fuckin hicks from eating there. Now THAT is
> funny.
>
> Your post speaks volumes.


So let me get this straight. These idiots aren't going to go to McDonald's because illegal immigrants are making the burgers and running the registers? Yet they have no problem going to McDonald's when...

- Illegal immigrants slaughtered the cows to make the burgers
- Illegal immigrants picked the lettuce, tomatoes and potatoes for the burgers and fries.
- Illegal immigrants worked at the dairies that produced the milk used in the milkshakes.
- And illegal immigrants built the fucking McDonald's building in the first place???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Date: May 26, 2009 10:34AM

Shit! Another white man's job lost to Hispanics!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D98DVH580&show_article=1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 26, 2009 10:34AM

It's pretty hilarious if these yokels think they're gonna somehow gang together and destroy McDonald's business. Christ, that chain is so entrenched here, they could probably openly hire mass murderers as fry cooks and still turn a profit.


WashingTone Locian
> -----------------------------------------------
>
>
> So let me get this straight. These idiots aren't
> going to go to McDonald's because illegal
> immigrants are making the burgers and running the
> registers? Yet they have no problem going to
> McDonald's when...
>
> - Illegal immigrants slaughtered the cows to make
> the burgers
> - Illegal immigrants picked the lettuce, tomatoes
> and potatoes for the burgers and fries.
> - Illegal immigrants worked at the dairies that
> produced the milk used in the milkshakes.
> - And illegal immigrants built the fucking
> McDonald's building in the first place???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 26, 2009 10:44AM

A DURKA DURRR!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: May 26, 2009 11:01AM

Well it IS annoying trying to place an order and no one in the damn place speaks English. That burns my ass!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 26, 2009 11:08AM

Melissa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> That burns my ass!


So do 1/2 the items on their menu.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Date: May 26, 2009 11:09AM

Melissa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well it IS annoying trying to place an order and
> no one in the damn place speaks English. That
> burns my ass!


The heavy accents do suck. However, it seems like when fast food restaurants do use white people, they are so unskilled and mentally slow that they tend to fuck up the orders. This is especially true in this area where you would basically need to be a retard to make minimum wage as a Caucasian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Hokie Dad ()
Date: May 26, 2009 11:37AM

WashingTone Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Melissa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>This is especially
> true in this area where you would basically need
> to be a retard to make minimum wage as a
> Caucasian.

In case you havent noticed, college students are home for the summer. One of
my kids is having a very difficult time finding work right now and would
take a minimum wage job if he could find one. Shortly high school kids will
be out and looking for jobs too. BTW, he's here legally. He has also had
summer jobs before but finds they are being filled with retirees and
illegals. I've noticed Hudsons Trail Outfitters staff has quite a few who
fit that description. I know one guy at Safeway who is a retired (Safeway)
manager who went back to work in the produce department because tuition and
expenses were killing him and now his son cant find a job. Go figger...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Date: May 26, 2009 11:39AM

Hokie Dad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Melissa Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >This is especially
> > true in this area where you would basically
> need
> > to be a retard to make minimum wage as a
> > Caucasian.
>
> In case you havent noticed, college students are
> home for the summer. One of
> my kids is having a very difficult time finding
> work right now and would
> take a minimum wage job if he could find one.
> Shortly high school kids will
> be out and looking for jobs too. BTW, he's here
> legally. He has also had
> summer jobs before but finds they are being filled
> with retirees and
> illegals. I've noticed Hudsons Trail Outfitters
> staff has quite a few who
> fit that description. I know one guy at Safeway
> who is a retired (Safeway)
> manager who went back to work in the produce
> department because tuition and
> expenses were killing him and now his son cant
> find a job. Go figger...



It's because today's teens (rightly or wrongly) are stereotyped as having no work ethic. Employers are reluctant to hire some kid who may show up half the time, if at all, when they can get a reliable illegal or retiree for the same money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Margie ()
Date: May 26, 2009 12:06PM

The McDonalds in Greenbriar had a employee with pink-eye working at the drive-thru! I went inside and complained to the manager. She said "Oh, don't worry about it, she's only handling the money and not the food"....OMG!!..I would not go to McDonalds if it were the last place on earth!!!!!!!

****Note- I filed a complaint with McDonalds corporate office. They sent me of coupons for free food (I mailed them back with a REAL nasty letter)...They just don't get it!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 26, 2009 12:12PM

Margie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The McDonalds in Greenbriar had a employee with
> pink-eye working at the drive-thru! I went inside
> and complained to the manager. She said "Oh, don't
> worry about it, she's only handling the money and
> not the food"....OMG!!..I would not go to
> McDonalds if it were the last place on
> earth!!!!!!!
>
> ****Note- I filed a complaint with McDonalds
> corporate office. They sent me of coupons for free
> food (I mailed them back with a REAL nasty
> letter)...They just don't get it!!!!

That's every food service industry response, ever. "You didn't like our food or have a good experience at our restaurant? Here, go back and eat more."

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Margie ()
Date: May 26, 2009 12:18PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's every food service industry response, ever.
> "You didn't like our food or have a good
> experience at our restaurant? Here, go back and
> eat more."

LOL..your right!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Date: May 26, 2009 12:27PM

Margie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> ****Note- I filed a complaint with McDonalds
> corporate office. They sent me of coupons for free
> food (I mailed them back with a REAL nasty
> letter)...They just don't get it!!!!


It's not that they "don't get it." It's that, "they don't care."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: May 26, 2009 12:29PM

WashingTone Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It's because today's teens (rightly or wrongly)
> are stereotyped as having no work ethic. Employers
> are reluctant to hire some kid who may show up
> half the time, if at all, when they can get a
> reliable illegal or retiree for the same money.


It's more right than wrong, but you have to give kids a chance. My wife is a retail manager and is constantly getting calls about so and so not showing up. She can't even keep track of the amount of people she's had to let go for continuing not to show up or sitting on ass and doing nothing while on the clock. I know it's true because I'm constantly getting the call "gotta go in when you get home, we're short 2 people". But on the flip side, some of the kids she's hired bust their asses and she's gotten them more money stores by seeing if they want to transfer and get some more responsibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: May 26, 2009 02:22PM

Heck..if they start to boycott McD's for this..I'll go every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: May 26, 2009 02:26PM

Margie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The McDonalds in Greenbriar had a employee with
> pink-eye working at the drive-thru! I went inside
> and complained to the manager. She said "Oh, don't
> worry about it, she's only handling the money and
> not the food"

That's like this story I heard a few years ago where a Mcdonald's employee bled on some fries. When the customer became horrified, his response was "Oh I just got tested last week. I'm clean."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Margie ()
Date: May 26, 2009 02:33PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heck..if they start to boycott McD's for
> this..I'll go every day.

**** I've NEVER made a comment regarding any of you post... But, now I have to say it:
Vince, your a fucking idiot!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: May 26, 2009 02:35PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > It's because today's teens (rightly or wrongly)
> > are stereotyped as having no work ethic.
> Employers
> > are reluctant to hire some kid who may show up
> > half the time, if at all, when they can get a
> > reliable illegal or retiree for the same money.
>
>
> It's more right than wrong, but you have to give
> kids a chance. My wife is a retail manager and is
> constantly getting calls about so and so not
> showing up. She can't even keep track of the
> amount of people she's had to let go for
> continuing not to show up or sitting on ass and
> doing nothing while on the clock. I know it's
> true because I'm constantly getting the call
> "gotta go in when you get home, we're short 2
> people". But on the flip side, some of the kids
> she's hired bust their asses and she's gotten them
> more money stores by seeing if they want to
> transfer and get some more responsibility.


And I'll bet the majority of those teens who are sucessful..arent white or males...and if they are...they are Mormons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 26, 2009 02:39PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heck..if they start to boycott McD's for
> this..I'll go every day.

At your age, grandpa, that would be a death sentence from all the clogged arteries and... wait...

Who wants to boycott McD's with me?!

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: May 26, 2009 02:44PM

Vince taking his family out to dinner:
Attachments:
chubby-kid-at-mcdonalds.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 26, 2009 03:57PM

Michelin man becomes human.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Date: May 26, 2009 03:58PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Michelin man becomes human.


Those kids' parents need to be beaten. Being overweight is one thing. That's just abuse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 26, 2009 03:59PM

Notice the super sized fries (or is that a large) and what must be a 24 oz drink cup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Jerry Rubin ()
Date: May 26, 2009 04:02PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heck..if they start to boycott McD's for
> this..I'll go every day.

They will hire illegals but NOT draft dodgers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Caveman ()
Date: May 26, 2009 04:39PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Melissa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >> That burns my ass!
>
>
> So do 1/2 the items on their menu.


Rumor has it Washingtonelocian burns your ass on a daily basis. ba dum bump. Or is it vice versa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 26, 2009 05:52PM


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Junes ()
Date: May 26, 2009 06:16PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Heck..if they start to boycott McD's for
> > this..I'll go every day.
>
> At your age, grandpa, that would be a death
> sentence from all the clogged arteries and...
> wait...
>
> Who wants to boycott McD's with me?!


I'm in! Margie?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Junes ()
Date: May 26, 2009 06:19PM

All joking aside, this is a sight we are seeing far more often than we care to admit. And the majority of the time, it's not "fat little white kids."



Furfur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vince taking his family out to dinner:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Eyeballs ()
Date: May 26, 2009 06:30PM

Junes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All joking aside, this is a sight we are seeing
> far more often than we care to admit. And the
> majority of the time, it's not "fat little white
> kids."
>
>
>
> Furfur Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vince taking his family out to dinner:

Not to mention the lardasses who work behind the counter. You'd think they could
hire some better looking women not just for the customers eye appeal but so they
could maneuver around in the kitchen better. I saw two women at Mickey-D's last week that were so big that a mouse couldnt have ran between them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No E-Verify at Mickey-D's
Posted by: Margie ()
Date: May 26, 2009 07:49PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heck..if they start to boycott McD's for
> this..I'll go every day.

Vinny..Vinny..Vinny.. Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese ,pickle,s onions in a sesame seed bun.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   *******   ********  ******** 
 **   **   **        **     **  **    **  **       
 **  **    **               **      **    **       
 *****     ******     *******      **     ******   
 **  **    **               **    **      **       
 **   **   **        **     **    **      **       
 **    **  ********   *******     **      ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.