HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: Retired defense attorney ()
Date: July 17, 2015 06:16AM

I've been reviewing your upcoming cases and I think an anger management defense is your best route here. Judges are impressed by honesty and I think that if you tell the court that while you want to maim and kill your ex girlfriend, you are seeking treatment and have very few relapses.

As far as your bomb threat case, tell them you had no intention of following through with the threat. Explain to the courts that you call in bomb threats as a way to release your anger. Provide details on how you have gotten away with threatening phone calls in the past and why you should be considered a prankster, not a perpetrator.

Finally, remind the courts that you once hit a police officer because you were angry, they will be impressed with how open you are about your mental health.


Good luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: sighmon ()
Date: July 17, 2015 06:27AM

08-fuck-this-shit.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: scatbrats ()
Date: July 17, 2015 06:47AM

is that Miz?

nah, he's probably smaller. I think that's what they are into, though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: it was 7 cops ()
Date: July 17, 2015 07:16AM

Retired defense attorney Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been reviewing your upcoming cases and I
> think an anger management defense is your best
> route here. Judges are impressed by honesty and I
> think that if you tell the court that while you
> want to maim and kill your ex girlfriend, you are
> seeking treatment and have very few relapses.
>
> As far as your bomb threat case, tell them you had
> no intention of following through with the threat.
> Explain to the courts that you call in bomb
> threats as a way to release your anger. Provide
> details on how you have gotten away with
> threatening phone calls in the past and why you
> should be considered a prankster, not a
> perpetrator.
>
> Finally, remind the courts that you once hit a
> police officer because you were angry, they will
> be impressed with how open you are about your
> mental health.
>
>
> Good luck.

Correction, she said she hit seven (7) deputies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: sighmon ()
Date: July 17, 2015 07:18AM

08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: Lol wow ()
Date: July 17, 2015 07:20AM

So she hit 7 cops because she was angry, yet maintains that the teen girl that dumped her wasn't scared when she threatened to ruin her life and burn down her work while furious.

At least she's consistent. 100% crazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: sighmon ()
Date: July 17, 2015 07:50AM

08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: MoreShit from SlowMo ()
Date: July 17, 2015 07:58AM

Monique, you love poop, we get it!

I've been laughing so hard at your google results, btw. What a dumb ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: sighmon ()
Date: July 17, 2015 08:08AM

08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: Saved the best for last ()
Date: July 17, 2015 09:50PM

Retired defense attorney Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been reviewing your upcoming cases and I
> think an anger management defense is your best
> route here. Judges are impressed by honesty and I
> think that if you tell the court that while you
> want to maim and kill your ex girlfriend, you are
> seeking treatment and have very few relapses.

Thanks for taking the time out to make this thread but you need to attend a few more Google lawyer classes. You don't put on a defense when you're innocent. You simply show your proof and evidence of how the complaining witness is a lying slut who met up with your own stalker and had you fasley arrested because you are testifying in court about how he tried to have a man murdered by police and that he had someone fasley arrested by sending death threats to himself. It's simple.

In case you didn't know, that's how the last two charges were beaten. The liar agreed to nolle pross the charges because if she were to testify and then be cross examined on that, she would have gotten into some serious trouble.

And I don't know what ex girlfriend you speak of, if you mean that slut who I was having an affair with, no. I don't want to hurt her. The courts are taking care of her.


> As far as your bomb threat case, tell them you had
> no intention of following through with the threat.
> Explain to the courts that you call in bomb
> threats as a way to release your anger. Provide
> details on how you have gotten away with
> threatening phone calls in the past and why you
> should be considered a prankster, not a
> perpetrator.

Again, you don't put on a defense for something you're not guilty of. But thanks for the laughs.


> Finally, remind the courts that you once hit a
> police officer because you were angry, they will
> be impressed with how open you are about your
> mental health.

Do what now? Sorry but the courts know that happened due to sleep walking on ambien. My.mental health is actually fine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


> Good luck.

Thanks but I don't need your luck. I have proof of my innocence!

Let me remind you again, two charges already beaten. It makes the rest a fucking cake walk!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: 9383738272727226272626262% craxy ()
Date: July 17, 2015 09:54PM

Lol wow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So she hit 7 cops because she was angry, yet
> maintains that the teen girl that dumped her
> wasn't scared when she threatened to ruin her life
> and burn down her work while furious.
>
> At least she's consistent. 100% crazy.


No. It was four cops, seven deputies and I was sleep walking on ambien and don't.even remember it. You know you can't just say that and the courts believe you, right? There actually has to be proof of this and obviously there was. Get your story straight and no teens ever dumped me. Screen shots prove that no matter what you say LOL. It really makes no difference and doesn't matter. I still tapped that ass for four months and all you can do is beat your meat to some pics LMAO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: Still can get jobs..she cant tho ()
Date: July 17, 2015 09:56PM

Lol wow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So she hit 7 cops because she was angry, yet
> maintains that the teen girl that dumped her
> wasn't scared when she threatened to ruin her life
> and burn down her work while furious.
>
> At least she's consistent. 100% crazy.


Yeah, its a good thing I don't use that name for jobs, huh? No worries. You should see the other girl. Apparently she had a job interview recently and didn't get the job because of what comes up LMAO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: I use my government name lmaoooo ()
Date: July 17, 2015 09:58PM

MoreShit from SlowMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Monique, you love poop, we get it!
>
> I've been laughing so hard at your google results,
> btw. What a dumb ass.

LOL woops! Meant to reply to this! Yeah, its a good thing I don't use that name for jobs, huh? No worries. You should see the other girl. Apparently she had a job interview recently and didn't get the job because of what comes up LMAO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: BTDT ()
Date: July 17, 2015 10:04PM

>
> No. It was four cops, seven deputies

Yeah like your narrow little ass was really a threat to any one of them. They were there to make sure you didn't hurt yourself. 20 years ago they would have just balled you up and stuffed you in a garbage can. It's a kinder, gentler police force now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: some more info ()
Date: July 17, 2015 10:07PM

"My mental health is actually fine [really loud really long laugh]."


I cant tell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: LOLZ ()
Date: July 17, 2015 10:08PM

...
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free legal advice for Monique
Posted by: sighmon ()
Date: July 17, 2015 10:33PM

08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg08-fuck-this-shit.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **     **  **     **   *******  
 **   **   **     **   **   **   **     **  **     ** 
 **  **    **     **    ** **    **     **  **     ** 
 *****     **     **     ***     **     **   ******** 
 **  **     **   **     ** **    **     **         ** 
 **   **     ** **     **   **   **     **  **     ** 
 **    **     ***     **     **   *******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.