HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will they kick me out and sue me?
Posted by: renter ()
Date: July 03, 2015 11:04PM

So there was an incident that the water was left on and flooded my down stiars neighbors apartment. will issance cover it or will they kick me out and make me pay for what happen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will they kick me out and sue me?
Posted by: Jake from State Farm ()
Date: July 03, 2015 11:06PM

You got issance?

Date: July 03, 2015 11:10PM

Jake from State Farm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You got issance?

yes I do , but the place is from the 70s so its normal rear and tear to have flooding issues right? but i dont have flodding issance

Posted by: Cat Burglar ()
Date: July 03, 2015 11:30PM

eesh did it.

Date: July 04, 2015 10:10AM

Just a little update, I got kicked out. I was liable for all of the damages and now have no place to live. I'm reduced to taking up local refuge at the Lamb Center. For cash I let the homeless men sniff my greasy farts built up from the shitty food we eat for 25 cents. I'm moving up to hand jobs for $2 and rim jobs for $5. The sex offenders know how to do it best so I got competition. It's erotic taking a shit in the open stalls where we can watch each other. I get the best hobo drugs there too. One time I got spotted a $10 for letting one guy suck my dick. So even though I am homeless I am actually enjoying it a lot more. I tried pimping off my girlfriend to strangers but she ended up giving to them for free and leaving me.

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: July 04, 2015 11:20AM

^^^
Great post. It's good to see you are adjusting so well. Best of luck to you in the future...

Nip

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.