HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade HoMo No Mo'
Posted by: Nike wearing Faggot ()
Date: June 26, 2015 09:08PM

http://meadeskeltonmusicblog.tumblr.com/post/122533123958/homosexuality-is-gross

Homosexuality Is Gross!

I’m sorry, but I just can’t understand why people celebrate perversions. Its not “hate” to call something what it is- a perversion. Homosexuality is not the only deviant behavior , but its something that is pushed and celebrated. To me that just isn’t right. We need to pray for the gays and help them see truth. Homosexuality is bondage. The Lord can get them free from bondage. But they need to repent. We need to pray for our country to get back to traditional Judeo Christian values. Our Founding Fathers would be so disappointed in this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade HoMo No Mo'
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: June 26, 2015 11:01PM

Word for word from the FOX News bible. I think Meade was channelling Bill o'Reilly when he wrote this.

Posted by: Read before you post ()
Date: June 26, 2015 11:25PM

Numbers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Word for word from the FOX News bible. I think
> Meade was channelling Bill o'Reilly when he wrote
> this.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/27/oreilly-blasts-same-sex-marriage-critics/comment-page-17/

Posted by: Alan Colmes ()
Date: June 27, 2015 12:12AM

Meade knows how to cut and paste. What a champion.

Posted by: Gay fight ()
Date: June 27, 2015 12:41AM

Don't hit a middle-aged man with glasses
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: sexuellen Hörigkeit ()
Date: June 27, 2015 02:02AM

Gay fight Wrote:
> Don't hit a middle-aged man with glasses
Attachments:
meade skelton athletic.jpg
meade_bunny_2.gif
tonetta-o.gif

Posted by: Websiteoff ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:07PM

Meade is not quite yet middle aged. I tried that same website and it says I am 42 even though my real age is 27.

Posted by: Bakersfield Chimp ()
Date: June 28, 2015 10:40PM

Websiteoff Wrote:
> Meade is not quite yet middle aged. I tried that
> same website and it says I am 42 even though my
> real age is 27.

Like Meade, I guess you were born with the birth defect known as
"ugly on a stick".

I'd rather be dead myself, but some people seem to claim to have a good life despite such an uncurable condition.

I suppose taking their words at face value is the polite thing to do.
Attachments:
IMG_20140107_101733.jpg

Posted by: Virgin Meade ()
Date: June 28, 2015 10:52PM

These words of wisdon brought to by the only male virgin over the age of 30 in Virginia.

Posted by: He's hideous ()
Date: June 28, 2015 10:58PM

Virgin Meade Wrote:
> These words of wisdon brought to by the only male
> virgin over the age of 30 in Virginia.

William Moreno is also a virgin. If you saw how he looks you'd understand.

Posted by: It takes a village ()
Date: June 28, 2015 11:11PM

http://meadeskeltonmusicblog.tumblr.com/post/122721247443/no-honey-bunny

No Honey Bunny….

I am an awkward autistic male in my mid 30s and I have never had a real girlfriend. I write songs about obesity, sweet tea, and other things I enjoy. I have yet to find my honey bunny. Every time I meet an attractive woman I get nervous and I can’t make eye contact. I feel disgusting and unattractive and repulsive. This causes a sense of low self esteem. I realize looks are not important, but I want to have a better physical image, and also more confidence.

I feel trapped because I live at home with my elderly father. I have almost no outside income. I write and sing songs and play piano but I have very few fans and I don’t get paid very often. Nobody really likes my music and I am a big joke in Richmond. I wish I could be accepted by the cool folk, but I am not. I wish I could find a nice woman to marry who is a virgin and a Christian like myself. Who enjoys cooking my supper and watching Mama’s Family and raising children for me when I can go out on tour and sing. She can come along if she wants. I just want to find true love. Its not too late. My mother always said there is a lid for every pot. I am the pot and I want my lid!
Attachments:
meade_bunny_2.gif

Posted by: bangtheoried ()
Date: June 29, 2015 01:44PM

Being ugly doesn't necessarily make a person look older.

Posted by: Bakersfield Chimp ()
Date: June 29, 2015 02:19PM

bangtheoried Wrote:
> Being ugly doesn't necessarily make a person look
> older.

I bet your mommy told you that you were just 'big-boned' as well.
Attachments:
1250631314-cartman-wow-sunder.jpg

Posted by: Blame it on the Bossa Nova ()
Date: June 29, 2015 02:36PM

I think it is lucky that we live in the 21st century.
Now that there are more humane ways of dealing with ugly children than the old stand-by.---

-"It looks like it got itself all tangled up in the bedsheets and couldn't breathe."
Attachments:
tumblr_lszhgsHOFd1qen2pbo1_500.jpg
meade-besser1.jpg

Posted by: Goon ()
Date: August 12, 2015 06:09PM

Meade looks retarded and of mixed-race.

Posted by: Better living through chemistry ()
Date: August 12, 2015 06:19PM

Goon Wrote:
> Meade looks retarded and of mixed-race.

Actually we are not even sure he is 100% human.

It has been reported that his mother performed in Donkey shows around the time he was conceived.

Posted by: Meade 40yo in 20 days bump ()
Date: March 19, 2019 10:45AM

As long as we are talking about Honey Bunny
Attachments:
meade_bunny_sex.gif

Posted by: History good ()
Date: March 19, 2019 11:38AM

WTF! Our Founding Fathers would be so disappointed??? Does this clown believe our Founding Fathers were born again Puritans, and sex outside a Christian marriage was verboten in Colonial America? What a fool. And Meade owes a great apology to one man in particular who saved George Washington's but during the war.

Ever heard of Baron Friedrich von Steuben, a Prussian military expert, and former personal aide to Frederick the Great, who was removed from Prussia for being gay? After being ostracized in Prussia, von Steuben sailed to America, where Benjamin Franklin introduced the military expert to General George Washington. Both Franklin and Washington knew of the rumors and decided his personal life did not matter.

At the time, three years into the Revolutionary War, the Continental Army was low on discipline, morale and even food. With Von Steuben's strict drills, showy presence and shrewd eye for military strategy, he, as hired by, and directed by, Washington, helped turn the Continental Army into a military powerhouse, something Washington, after three years, was unable to do. von Steuben was also an aid to Alexander Hamilton and John Lauren.

Von Steuben served openly gay at the time, and had male-only parties where men drank with little or no clothes on.

von Steuben proved himself a heroic addition to the army. Appointed Inspector General, he taught the army more efficient fighting techniques and helped instill the discipline they so sorely lacked. His work proved successful, and the drill manual he wrote for the army is still partially in use today. The drillmaster quickly became one of Washington’s most trusted advisors, eventually serving as Washington's chief of staff. von Steuben is now considered instrumental in helping the Americans win the Revolutionary War.

When the war ended, Baron von Steuben was granted U.S. citizenship, and he moved to New York to live with William North and Benjamin Walker, aides-de-camp to Washington and Hamilton, who seem to have been involved in their own romantic relationship.

Our Founding Fathers were not Puritans, but that doesn’t mean being gay was condoned: Sodomy was a crime in colonial America. But romantic relationships between men were widely tolerated here until deep into the 19th century when traveling Christian tent revivals became omnipresent. Only in the early 20th century did the U.S. military begin officially discriminating against people suspected to be gay.

Know your history, Dumbo. Washington's Inspector General, and then Chief of Staff, along with trusted aids, were openly gay, and Washington and the other founding fathers really didn't care.

Posted by: Another great homo in history ()
Date: March 19, 2019 12:14PM

Attachments:
meade_turing_1.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.