HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thread Reserved for Official Public Statement by Cary Weidemann regarding Conviction of Criminal User "eesh" aka Michael Basl
Posted by: commenting commenter ()
Date: June 25, 2015 12:15AM

In the event Cary Weidemann has an official statement:

edit by Cary (the admin): The justice system is playing out before our eyes, and it's something that we can all learn from. While this is all far too meta for my liking, it's important to allow the threads documenting this episode to remain in order to form an accurate historical record. I don't know enough about the personalities involved to form a proper opinion, nor do I care to. I am simply the janitor of this small slice of cyberspace.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2015 12:07AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thread Reserved for Official Public Statement by Cary Weidemann regarding Conviction of Criminal User "eesh" aka Michael Basl
Posted by: ...... ()
Date: June 25, 2015 12:59AM

If i may, allow me in his stead:

"I dont give a Fuck, Faggots."

Re: Thread Reserved for Official Public Statement by Cary Weidemann regarding Conviction of Criminal User "eesh" aka Michael Basl
Date: June 25, 2015 01:01AM

Also:

"Ohhh noooo, not a computer charge!
The fuck out of here."

Posted by: Day 1 ()
Date: June 25, 2015 01:01AM

With the amount of controversy this convicted criminal has generated, one might think it a bit odd for the operator of the site not to comment, even briefly.

Instead, he has commented today on the pressing and grave matter of The Mike O'Omeara Show thread being moved from General to Off-Topic.

A difficult and important decision, no doubt...one that begs a public statement to the forum at large. So it is understandable he has yet to comment here.

A man is defined by the decisions he makes, after all. The O'Omeara Decision was without question a moment of great consequence.

Day 1.

No comment.

Date: June 25, 2015 01:11AM

Ah yes, but by choosing to comment on that, he Has commented on this as well, Good Sir.

His message? Couldnt care less.

Posted by: keep eugene weird. ()
Date: June 25, 2015 01:42AM

...beat you to it.

Posted by: Day 2 ()
Date: June 25, 2015 11:50PM

Day 2.

No comment.

/
Attachments:
file.png

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: June 26, 2015 12:08AM

Please see my edit in the top post which reads:

The justice system is playing out before our eyes, and it's something that we can all learn from. While this is all far too meta for my liking, it's important to allow the threads documenting this episode to remain in order to form an accurate historical record. I don't know enough about the personalities involved to form a proper opinion, nor do I care to. I am simply the janitor of this small slice of cyberspace.

Date: June 26, 2015 12:13AM

Day 2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Day 2.
>
> No comment.
>
> /

"King Yo" (who authored this comment anonymously),

STOP flooding this image all over the forums! Flooding is the ONLY surefire way to obtain an immediate ban and have your entire posting history revealed or removed. I deal with floods with a meat cleaver approach, so it's very possible that your 1 legitimate comment will be lost in the 500 I need to mass-moderate. I never intend to censor users, but FLOODING will be the reason I do so. Posting this image in unrelated threads is FLOODING. Posting this image multiple times in the same thread is FLOODING. Knock it off.

Posted by: hey cary ()
Date: June 26, 2015 12:20AM

Thanks for the site, but why do this now all of a sudden after years of a lessais fair approach to the forum, particularly off topic? Just wonderin.

Date: June 26, 2015 02:11AM

hey cary Wrote:
> Thanks for the site, but why do this now all of a
> sudden after years of a lessais fair approach to
> the forum, particularly off topic? Just wonderin.

I routinely explain my moderation decisions when mass-moderation events occur. This example is nothing special.

I simply had to remove a few dozen (flooded) threads in the past few days, and always try to explain things when that occurs.

I assure you that I still take a laissez faire approach, especially in Off-Topic. You will likely not hear from me publicly until another mass-moderation event occurs.

- Cary

Posted by: Cy ()
Date: June 26, 2015 06:37AM

Cary, Thanks for maintaining the site. It's better than anything on TV.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 26, 2015 08:06AM

No complaints here, even though I'm banned in General Topic.

Anyone with a problem with this site should leave, and start your own sites.

Whiney douchebags.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: June 26, 2015 08:12AM

BEH Wrote:
> No complaints here, even though I'm banned in
> General Topic.
>
> Anyone with a problem with this site should leave,
> and start your own sites.
>
> Whiney douchebags.

+1 BEH-BEH!

Posted by: 1 post ()
Date: June 28, 2015 04:08AM

Cary Wrote:
> Day 2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Day 2.
> >
> > No comment.
> >
> > /
>
> "King Yo" (who authored this comment
> anonymously),
>
> STOP flooding this image all over the forums!
> Flooding is the ONLY surefire way to obtain an
> immediate ban and have your entire posting history
> revealed or removed. I deal with floods with a
> meat cleaver approach, so it's very possible that
> your 1 legitimate comment will be lost in the 500
> I need to mass-moderate. I never intend to censor
> users, but FLOODING will be the reason I do so.
> Posting this image in unrelated threads is
> FLOODING. Posting this image multiple times in
> the same thread is FLOODING. Knock it off.

King Yo or Ying Ko?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1824517/1825229.html#msg-1825229

Posted by: Perry Mason ()
Date: June 28, 2015 11:06AM

The fact that he continues to lose in court, and will continue to lose in court, speaks volumes. He is paying, and will continue to pay, the consequences of his own stupid actions, which he freely chooses to engage in. Multiple criminal charges, multiple restraining orders, and at lease one civil lawsuit are neither coincidences nor conspiracies. They are the direct result of his own stupid choices.

Posted by: Malpros ()
Date: June 28, 2015 11:33AM

He also has a malicious prosecution lawsuit from when he sent death threats to himself using Misery's real name, cried to victim services like the big bitch he is and had Misery falsely arrested. For some odd reason, he didn't scan, upload, post and brag about that...

Posted by: eesh will be ok ()
Date: June 28, 2015 11:46AM

Eesh's life isn't ruined. He will fake his death and assume the identity of Chester Moe Lester in honor of his uncle who taught him the art of a more.

Posted by: damn spellcheck ()
Date: June 28, 2015 11:47AM

A more = amore

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: June 28, 2015 01:02PM

Perry Mason Wrote:
> The fact that he continues to lose in court, and
> will continue to lose in court, speaks volumes.
> He is paying, and will continue to pay, the
> consequences of his own stupid actions, which he
> freely chooses to engage in. Multiple criminal
> charges, multiple restraining orders, and at lease
> one civil lawsuit are neither coincidences nor
> conspiracies. They are the direct result of his
> own stupid choices.

And he's going to continue to lose in court and every other aspect of his life. He has no defense in any of these cases. He attacks people with no provocation. It's not like he's getting anyone back or anything, he just goes and gets people for no reason. There is nothing he can say as to why. Everyone he has ever harassed or stalked did nothing to him. Now its a shock to his fucking system that people are finally doing something about it. This shit is a long time coming and he deserves everything he gets and so much more for
what he's done. You wouldn't even believe me if you knew the PMS I get and how some posters that everyone thought were gone are still here and watching and enjoying every bit of this shit as we all rightfully should and are.

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.