HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My wife has a skin tag on her butt hole. How do I get her to remove it? Without sounding like a jerk?
Posted by: Husband of 5 years ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:46AM

It's not a if deal but when we do doggie I can see it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My wife has a skin tag on her butt hole. How do I get her to remove it? Without sounding like a jerk?
Posted by: kD66E ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:48AM

Bite it off and tell her you're sorry.

You're welcome

Re: My wife has a skin tag on her butt hole. How do I get her to remove it? Without sounding like a jerk?
Posted by: Bitch Smacking ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:49AM

Tell her "Get that fucking shit removed" and then bitch slap her like a pimp hoe.

She'll get the message!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:20PM

Tell her it looks cancerous

Posted by: 6X4EF ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:54PM

Use dental floss.
Rap it tightly as possible around the base of the tag and tie it tightly.
After a few days without blood circulation, it will simply fall off.

Posted by: Wrectum.Wrecker ()
Date: May 28, 2015 04:51PM

Are you plowing this chick's shitpipe? Regularly?

If so, you need to go with, "Honey...you need to get that skin tag removed or else my cock is going to tear it when I'm stabbing you in the ass."

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: May 28, 2015 06:07PM

Just cut to the chase: divorce.

Posted by: MCE9T ()
Date: May 28, 2015 06:18PM

kD66E Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bite it off and tell her you're sorry.
>
> You're welcome

lmao

Posted by: Bung hole ()
Date: May 28, 2015 07:34PM

Tongue punch her ass while you remove it. She will thank you and may make ya a sammich

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 28, 2015 07:49PM

I agree with the tongue comments.

-
Attachments:
4wgruD2.gif
cat-tongue-o.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17427-1378391009-7.gif

Posted by: Dr. Skin ()
Date: May 28, 2015 10:33PM

There are OTC topical treatments to remove skin tags. Go to your local drug store.

Posted by: Jimmy4567 ()
Date: June 25, 2020 03:06AM

This can be caused by HPV. You better check with the doctor

Posted by: AJook123 ()
Date: June 25, 2020 03:49AM

Hello there! Skin tags on private parts can be caused by Human papillomavirus or HPV, as some people usually call it. This disease usually spreads through unprotected sex and later warts can appear everywhere. Especially skin tags in private areas are dangerous for women. You should check with the doctor this wart. I understand it can be embarrassing but health comes in the first place. There are some home remedies, you can check some of them on skintagsoff.com . But I strongly recommend your wife to visit a doctor ASAP.

Posted by: touchit ()
Date: June 25, 2020 04:31AM

Take her to the Dr. ask to go in with her, it will probably excite you to watch him look at your naked wife, have her on her stomach . He will spread her ass cheeks.. touch her asshole. Her ass and pussy hair will be everywhere, maybe just to excite himself he will leave her panties on and just pull them down to her knees. as he plays with her ass he will probagly.. "Accidentally' touch her pussy too.. eventually he will get around to removing the skin tag right after he fucks her in both holes as you watch.. the only question is can you hold off long enough for sloppy seconds or do you spuge on them as he cums in your wife.

Posted by: No_WiFi ()
Date: June 25, 2020 07:19AM

AJook123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello there! Skin tags on private parts can be
> caused by Human papillomavirus or HPV, as some
> people usually call it. This disease usually
> spreads through unprotected sex and later warts
> can appear everywhere. Especially skin tags in
> private areas are dangerous for women. You should
> check with the doctor this wart. I understand it
> can be embarrassing but health comes in the first
> place. There are some home remedies, you can check
> some of them on href="https://www.skintagsoff.com/cure/skin-tags-o
> n-the-penis-diagnosis-causes-removal-methods/">
> skintagsoff.com
. But I strongly recommend
> your wife to visit a doctor ASAP.

I wish someone told me about this a month ago

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.