HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CIFF Kids Presenting Kids Fashion For Autumn Winter 2015
Posted by: pretreferus1988 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 06:23AM

You may not know it, but Paris is in the midst of a menswear revolution (albeit an understated one). Here's a sneak preview } china wholesale clothing for you from Mother's of the Bride favourites Condici showing the fabulous styles in their new season Spring & Summer 2015 collection that will be arriving soon at Mary's of Chinese Cheongsam Online Enfield. A new label coming soon to Mary's for the Spring 2015 fashion season; we are delighted to be stocking Ian Stuart's latest Mother of the Bride Collection. One of the major trends this autumn is traditional chinese dress { 'Woods'.

Whatever it is, for one year I'm not buying new clothing; everything must be made or purchased secondhand. I have always nagged myself that I need to make clothing changes and frankly those changes are not comfortable. This is perfect timing as I plan my sewing for the rest of winter and begin gearing up for spring. The long, with buttons in white or light black coats will be most sought this winter.

If head-to-toe colour has been a trend to master for the past few seasons, then prepare yourself to take on all-over checks for autumn/winter 2015. Designers were all about hot, shocking, in your face pink for autumn/winter 2015 and, frankly, not since before the birth of Barbie has the colour ever looked so butch. These designs looks crazy enough for autumn, but not for arctic winter.

With the hue set to be a major colour trend for spring/summer 2015 too, this piece would work just as well as a standalone top layer during the warmer months as it would slotted between your shirt and blazer in winter. In Post War high society from Bombay to London, Mr. K.U. Advani fused the core values of British tailoring and the ease of traditional Indian clothing to create his own nonchalant look.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.