HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: scam track ()
Date: May 16, 2015 07:36AM

No surprise there. He is a conservatard and a gay!
Attachments:
bostian6.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: May 16, 2015 08:19AM

Bullshit that butt hugging shit is liberal and queer shit. Only liberals can't remember.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 16, 2015 08:35AM

All conservatards are either closet gays, anti social or guntards because they're anti social.

This was probably the work of a log cabin republican or a guntard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: the north remembers ()
Date: May 16, 2015 08:45AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All conservatards are either closet gays, anti
> social or guntards because they're anti social.
>
> This was probably the work of a log cabin
> republican or a guntard.


http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=165018,filename=gerryip.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: pile driver3 ()
Date: May 16, 2015 08:52AM

Yes he is a registered republican and he belongs to the NRA. So typical!
Attachments:
bbbbbbbb.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Isbs ()
Date: May 16, 2015 09:28AM

pile driver3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes he is a registered republican and he belongs
> to the NRA. So typical!

Link or it's bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: xtra ()
Date: May 16, 2015 10:35AM

pile driver3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes he is a registered republican and he belongs
> to the NRA. So typical!


Hope he does prison time with extra rape. All conservatards deserve that though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: doogie howser MD. ()
Date: May 16, 2015 11:15AM

He looks like that gay actor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Breaking News! ()
Date: May 16, 2015 11:24AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: best taste ()
Date: May 16, 2015 01:26PM

doogie howser MD. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He looks like that gay actor


Not queer enough.
Attachments:
images-6.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: May 16, 2015 01:51PM

Breaking News! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's you answer.
>
> http://gotnews.com/breaking-nsfw-here-are-amtrak-e
> ngineer-brandonbostians-disturbing-dick-pics/

We're all supposed to pretend that homosexuals are just like the rest of us (if not more stylish, creative, artistic, and academically and economically more successful), but anyone who has ever known a homosexual knows that they're usually fucked up psychologically. That isn't to say that there also aren't a lot of fucked up straight people, but we know for a fact that homosexuals have higher rates of mental disorders (including suicidal tendencies) than the general public. Due to gay rights becoming the latest anti-bigotry jihad of the Western progressive movement, everyone is too afraid to properly discriminate against queer people. I don't want a suicidal anal assassin in control of my safety.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: mittens ()
Date: May 16, 2015 04:22PM

he voted for Romney according to his FB page.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 16, 2015 06:12PM

Romney? What a useless rightard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: FB fan ()
Date: May 17, 2015 06:55AM

Yeah his Facebook page got taken down but he is into right tatrdness and guns plus some gay stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: May 17, 2015 07:19AM

Liberal = Queer aka Gay and Queer aka Gay = Liberal. There is no two ways about it.

Democrats are normally Liberal = Queer aka Gay. Now there are the so called conservative democrats (a urban legend and I've never seen one) that might not be queer aka gay.

Mutherfuckers that like to hug, butt-hug, butt-chug are Liberal = Queer aka Gay.

One thing I can about them worthless ass rag heads, muslims, camel jocks they are conservative and anti- Queer aka Gay per their religion, but thats where I depart with them, fuck them.

This Bostian, from the democrat gay capital is a mutherfucking queer and liberal.

Issue settled. Move On

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Gunowner ()
Date: May 17, 2015 07:54AM

Gunlover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal = Queer aka Gay and Queer aka Gay =
> Liberal. There is no two ways about it.
>
> Democrats are normally Liberal = Queer aka Gay.
> Now there are the so called conservative democrats
> (a urban legend and I've never seen one) that
> might not be queer aka gay.
>
> Mutherfuckers that like to hug, butt-hug,
> butt-chug are Liberal = Queer aka Gay.
>
> One thing I can about them worthless ass rag
> heads, muslims, camel jocks they are conservative
> and anti- Queer aka Gay per their religion, but
> thats where I depart with them, fuck them.
>
> This Bostian, from the democrat gay capital is a
> mutherfucking queer and liberal.
>
> Issue settled. Move On

Fat, blithering drunk, and illiterate at 7:19 AM is no way to go through life Gunlover.

You should go to rehab and get your GED. You might eventually land a salaried job with benefits so you can get off Obamacare and afford that F350 and Barrett 50 Cal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: Mmbtu ()
Date: May 17, 2015 10:02AM

i'd drive an F150 until i needed a bigger truck for the job

and i would use and F150 in the city

bigger problems are not better

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brandon Bostian Amtrak engineer is a conservitard
Posted by: interwebs patrol ()
Date: May 18, 2015 04:44AM

Gunowner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gunlover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liberal = Queer aka Gay and Queer aka Gay =
> > Liberal. There is no two ways about it.
> >
> > Democrats are normally Liberal = Queer aka Gay.
>
> > Now there are the so called conservative
> democrats
> > (a urban legend and I've never seen one) that
> > might not be queer aka gay.
> >
> > Mutherfuckers that like to hug, butt-hug,
> > butt-chug are Liberal = Queer aka Gay.
> >
> > One thing I can about them worthless ass rag
> > heads, muslims, camel jocks they are
> conservative
> > and anti- Queer aka Gay per their religion, but
> > thats where I depart with them, fuck them.
> >
> > This Bostian, from the democrat gay capital is
> a
> > mutherfucking queer and liberal.
> >
> > Issue settled. Move On
>
> Fat, blithering drunk, and illiterate at 7:19 AM
> is no way to go through life Gunlover.
>
> You should go to rehab and get your GED. You might
> eventually land a salaried job with benefits so
> you can get off Obamacare and afford that F350 and
> Barrett 50 Cal.


We established some time ago that Gunlover is a 10th grader but he may be an 11th grader by now.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******    ********  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **   **         **   **   ***   ***  ***   *** 
 **         **          ** **    **** ****  **** **** 
 **   ****  ******       ***     ** *** **  ** *** ** 
 **    **   **          ** **    **     **  **     ** 
 **    **   **         **   **   **     **  **     ** 
  ******    ********  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.