HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Ca Bamma ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:23PM

Looks like the prosecutor has determined there was enough evidence to charge the police officers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: negeeem ()
Date: May 01, 2015 03:21PM

Where are the pics? I want to know if any of the officers are niggers?
It would dampen the rioters enthusiasm if some of the cops are niggers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: May 01, 2015 03:32PM

Ca Bamma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like the prosecutor has determined there was
> enough evidence to charge the police officers.

Pehaps in this case justice will prevail.

I'm not holding my breath, just so you understand...

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Cellphone Video ()
Date: May 01, 2015 04:20PM

negeeem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where are the pics? I want to know if any of the
> officers are niggers?
> It would dampen the rioters enthusiasm if some of
> the cops are niggers.

Shit, just do a google search and you can see all sort of video shoot by people using their cellphones. Just about everytime that van stopped people were taking video with their cellphones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Slager ()
Date: May 01, 2015 05:27PM

Yikes! They are saying he was falsely arrested! This is why you can't discriminate! Sure he was a career drug dealer but at that time he was clean so they fucked up big time here! He also didn't run or fight them. Wtf!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Sommer ()
Date: May 01, 2015 05:41PM

One of the cops must have kneed him in the back of the neck, something is fishy here. No matter what the man did he did not deserve to die, I side with cops but let's face the facts sometimes they can be too much, especially the young Rambo cops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: On cnn now ()
Date: May 01, 2015 07:51PM

Driver of the van was black.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: UjKWc ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:02PM

I think it's likely that they did the usual with this perp: tossed him around, slammed him a few times, and then ignored him when he said he was hurt and needed an ambulance. Probably a fairly normal bust in a druggy area of a big city. Problem for the cops is (1) the guy didn't do anything to merit an arrest,(2) he was unarmed,(3) he died, and (4) whole country is primed right now to jump on this kind of cop shit.

Too bad, motherfuckers. It's a new day, and it sounds like manslaughter to me.

And although three of the cops are black, there's still a racial aspect to this. These cops would have treated a white perp differently, including the black cops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Hesus Christ ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:08PM

UjKWc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> And although three of the cops are black, there's
> still a racial aspect to this. These cops would
> have treated a white perp differently, including
> the black cops.


^ LOL! You pitiful libtarded bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Km9KC ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:11PM

Hesus Christ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UjKWc Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > And although three of the cops are black,
> there's
> > still a racial aspect to this. These cops
> would
> > have treated a white perp differently,
> including
> > the black cops.
>
>
> ^ LOL! You pitiful libtarded bitch.

And you're an ignorant piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: XXbt7 ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:14PM

Hesus Christ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UjKWc Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > And although three of the cops are black,
> there's
> > still a racial aspect to this. These cops
> would
> > have treated a white perp differently,
> including
> > the black cops.
>
>
> ^ LOL! You pitiful libtarded bitch.

You don't get it. The cops, white and black, treated the perp differently than they would a white perp, not because they hated him because he was black, but because the COULD DO IT BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK. They would have hesitated with a white guy, who might have connections, who might have money, who might have been able to retaliate legally and politically.

It's not that they had to think about this. It's automatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: NmdEy ()
Date: May 01, 2015 09:05PM

XXbt7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hesus Christ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > UjKWc Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > And although three of the cops are black,
> > there's
> > > still a racial aspect to this. These cops
> > would
> > > have treated a white perp differently,
> > including
> > > the black cops.
> >
> >
> > ^ LOL! You pitiful libtarded bitch.
>
> You don't get it. The cops, white and black,
> treated the perp differently than they would a
> white perp, not because they hated him because he
> was black, but because the COULD DO IT BECAUSE HE
> WAS BLACK. They would have hesitated with a white
> guy, who might have connections, who might have
> money, who might have been able to retaliate
> legally and politically.
>
> It's not that they had to think about this. It's
> automatic.


I get it alright.

You've been brainwashed to the point that you actually believe that shit. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: xDkye ()
Date: May 01, 2015 09:08PM

NmdEy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> XXbt7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hesus Christ Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > UjKWc Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > > And although three of the cops are black,
> > > there's
> > > > still a racial aspect to this. These cops
> > > would
> > > > have treated a white perp differently,
> > > including
> > > > the black cops.
> > >
> > >
> > > ^ LOL! You pitiful libtarded bitch.
> >
> > You don't get it. The cops, white and black,
> > treated the perp differently than they would a
> > white perp, not because they hated him because
> he
> > was black, but because the COULD DO IT BECAUSE
> HE
> > WAS BLACK. They would have hesitated with a
> white
> > guy, who might have connections, who might have
> > money, who might have been able to retaliate
> > legally and politically.
> >
> > It's not that they had to think about this.
> It's
> > automatic.
>
>
> I get it alright.
>
> You've been brainwashed to the point that you
> actually believe that shit. lol

Rather than just telling me that I'm an idiot, why don't you try to actually refute things that I've said, and give your own analysis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: cXWNm ()
Date: May 01, 2015 09:16PM

xDkye Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NmdEy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > XXbt7 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Hesus Christ Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > UjKWc Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > > > And although three of the cops are black,
> > > > there's
> > > > > still a racial aspect to this. These
> cops
> > > > would
> > > > > have treated a white perp differently,
> > > > including
> > > > > the black cops.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ^ LOL! You pitiful libtarded bitch.
> > >
> > > You don't get it. The cops, white and black,
> > > treated the perp differently than they would
> a
> > > white perp, not because they hated him
> because
> > he
> > > was black, but because the COULD DO IT
> BECAUSE
> > HE
> > > WAS BLACK. They would have hesitated with a
> > white
> > > guy, who might have connections, who might
> have
> > > money, who might have been able to retaliate
> > > legally and politically.
> > >
> > > It's not that they had to think about this.
> > It's
> > > automatic.
> >
> >
> > I get it alright.
> >
> > You've been brainwashed to the point that you
> > actually believe that shit. lol
>
> Rather than just telling me that I'm an idiot, why
> don't you try to actually refute things that I've
> said, and give your own analysis.


There's nothing to refute other than your own idiocy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: nkMMb ()
Date: May 01, 2015 09:21PM

cXWNm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> There's nothing to refute other than your own
> idiocy.


Wow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: t3tY4 ()
Date: May 01, 2015 09:30PM

nkMMb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cXWNm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > There's nothing to refute other than your own
> > idiocy.
>
>
> Wow


Exactly what I thought when I read your idiotic post.

Wait, let me guess. Obama and Holder also are racist because they called rioting negores "thugs." Amiright?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: racebaiter ()
Date: May 01, 2015 11:52PM

3 of the 6 are black. The one charged with 2nd. degree murder is black. No racism here. Al Sharpton go home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: hiring only those w College ()
Date: May 02, 2015 11:13AM

Im white, never arrested, never hasseled - Im afraid of cops now. They can do anything they want to anyone as long as no one is recording. The can take your cash without charging you with any crime. Just take it and say they suspect its illegal. You will spend 000's getting your own property back without so much as a citation or criminal charge.

They can and will break down your door and attack you in your home without a warrant or even probably cause. That is if you dont piss them off. If you do aggrivate their fragile temperment you could be in for maiming or execution. Only rarely are they caught and even more rarely charged.

Being a cop is a difficult job - lots of jobs are difficult. We must do whatever it takes to uphold the Constitution. In my opinion if that means firing them all, doubling pay and hiring only those with College degrees and 2 years full time training so be it.

Get the money from our absurd Military budget. Our Democracy is too precious to flush down the toilet because we are too cheap to maintain a functioning, elite police force dedicated to protecting people and the Constitution.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: May 02, 2015 11:54AM

^

Great idea! Let's have a national police force just arrest all the current police officers because they're all dirty. You know they are and that makes it so.

Once the national police force gets total control of "our" country through means of martial law and complete redistribution of the country's total sum pie, we'll be able travel freely anywhere we want to go in communist China, Russia or even Cuba.

Call your travel agent today!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: May 02, 2015 12:08PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^
>
> Great idea! Let's have a national police force
> just arrest all the current police officers
> because they're all dirty. You know they are and
> that makes it so.
>
> Once the national police force gets total control
> of "our" country through means of martial law and
> complete redistribution of the country's total sum
> pie, we'll be able travel freely anywhere we want
> to go in communist China, Russia or even Cuba.
>
> Call your travel agent today!

National police force? What are you talking about? I said fire the bad ones if thats that it takes. Typical straw man bs where to avoid the problem you make up an absurd solution no one but you endorses...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: May 02, 2015 12:17PM

No more absurd than firing anyone based on not having a college degree.

Btw..you'd be hard pressed to find a cop in Fairfax that doesn't have one. Thankfully it's not a requirement so those degrees are in criminology.

Make it the law and you'll be arming English Lit majors.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Obama ran on (among other things) developing a national police force "just as armed and well trained" as the US military. Rev. Al has been calling for it for the last few days. In point of fact, it's already begun being raised and is being "tested" in six cities around the US.

So please, let's fire the only line there is between you and fascism because you're pissing your pants over six cops out of 750,000 that may or may not have exerted too much force on a known criminal than ran from them for not breaking the law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: May 02, 2015 04:16PM

hiring only those w College Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im white, never arrested, never hasseled - Im
> afraid of cops now. They can do anything they
> want to anyone as long as no one is recording.
> The can take your cash without charging you with
> any crime. Just take it and say they suspect its
> illegal. You will spend 000's getting your own
> property back without so much as a citation or
> criminal charge.
>
> They can and will break down your door and attack
> you in your home without a warrant or even
> probably cause. That is if you dont piss them
> off. If you do aggrivate their fragile temperment
> you could be in for maiming or execution. Only
> rarely are they caught and even more rarely
> charged.
>
> Being a cop is a difficult job - lots of jobs are
> difficult. We must do whatever it takes to uphold
> the Constitution. In my opinion if that means
> firing them all, doubling pay and hiring only
> those with College degrees and 2 years full time
> training so be it.
>
> Get the money from our absurd Military budget. Our
> Democracy is too precious to flush down the toilet
> because we are too cheap to maintain a
> functioning, elite police force dedicated to
> protecting people and the Constitution.

IF you stop being a queer, maybe you will stop being a coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: KLbM7 ()
Date: May 02, 2015 04:27PM

family of freddie gray is suing for millions even though they weren't injured

who didn't know that ?

the limit on that used to be $10,000

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: May 02, 2015 04:44PM

KLbM7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> family of freddie gray is suing for millions even
> though they weren't injured
>
> who didn't know that ?
>
> the limit on that used to be $10,000


They can suit for whatever they want. Always sue someone you know you can get payed. City of Baltimore and the COPs...No. If they offered a settlement they better take it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Lockm Up ()
Date: May 02, 2015 06:33PM

Lock them bitches up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: ass backwards ()
Date: May 03, 2015 09:23AM

They arrest the cops and release the niggers who were tearing up the city.
Go figure!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Fairy Mason ()
Date: May 03, 2015 09:27AM

Gunlover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KLbM7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > family of freddie gray is suing for millions
> even
> > though they weren't injured
> >
> > who didn't know that ?
> >
> > the limit on that used to be $10,000
>
>
> They can suit for whatever they want. Always sue
> someone you know you can get payed. City of
> Baltimore and the COPs...No. If they offered a
> settlement they better take it.

Advice for the Miz family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: May 03, 2015 11:33AM

racebaiter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 3 of the 6 are black. The one charged with 2nd.
> degree murder is black. No racism here. Al
> Sharpton go home.

And one of the 3 blacks is a female nog. Nothing more angry than a female nog.

Incidently, did you notice how many young females were involved in the rioting and looting last week? I thought that was a male dominated activity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Six Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray
Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: May 03, 2015 12:05PM

Mayor Rawlings wanted Marshall law in her city, she did what she was told to doo doo.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********         **   ******   **      **  **        
 **     **        **  **    **  **  **  **  **    **  
 **     **        **  **        **  **  **  **    **  
 ********         **  **        **  **  **  **    **  
 **     **  **    **  **        **  **  **  ********* 
 **     **  **    **  **    **  **  **  **        **  
 ********    ******    ******    ***  ***         **  
This forum powered by Phorum.