HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
The guy killed himself
Posted by: G6tpT ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:27PM

Gray killed himself a few times over:

30 arrests = should get his ass beat (Stop commiting crime)

ran from police = getting chased and tackled (Police say "stop", then fucking stop)

legs? = pretending to be hurt for anyone videoing (Bitch move)

in van he attacked police = not giving police opportunity to properly secure him in vehicle (Again, just fucking settle down FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY)

tried to fake police brutality = fucking up your neck and dying

other guy in van ONLY hears a few seconds of Gray banging around AT THE END OF THE RIDE = perfect sense, Gray want to fake police brutality, but waits until the last minute - why hurt yourself and suffer longer than needed + when trying to fake the police brutality he fucked that up by busting his own neck and spine, later dying



pick any of the above and use common sense = this ass would not have killed himself





inhaler? = too fucking bad, you have 30 arrests and police are tired of seeing you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Donte lied ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:28PM

http://m.wbaltv.com/news/second-man-in-police-transport-van-speaks-out/32669692


You might want to watch that before speaking again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: EbYv7 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:32PM

Donte lied Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://m.wbaltv.com/news/second-man-in-police-tran
> sport-van-speaks-out/32669692
>
>
> You might want to watch that before speaking
> again.


already addressed that

only take a few seconds to bust your own neck and spine

IN FACT, it makes sense that it was so short, if he did not fuck himself up so bad he would have CONTINUED to beat himself inside the van to cause more fake injuries

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: MkJww ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:34PM

So how exactly can someone tell from only four seconds of sound what sounds "intentional" I was told in science class that it takes at least 7 seconds to determine that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: mpk9Y ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:43PM

MkJww Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So how exactly can someone tell from only four
> seconds of sound what sounds "intentional" I was
> told in science class that it takes at least 7
> seconds to determine that.


the idiot in the van said he heard banging for a few seconds

makes sense that gray tried to fake police brutality and really hurt himself, which led to his death later

as for the dumb ass describing it, ask him - I am not saying the guy is a fucking genius, but he told a story that makes sense

either way you slice it gray fucked himself with his own actions - if he was hurt from the ride and fell = his fault, he fought the police and they could not secure him better

if he was faking brutality, he just fucked up and hurt himself really bad


no one can hear if someone hurt themselves intentionally, and the guy is an idiot if he said that, but he did prove gray was banging himself around in the van

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: op pwnt ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:43PM

MkJww Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So how exactly can someone tell from only four
> seconds of sound what sounds "intentional" I was
> told in science class that it takes at least 7
> seconds to determine that.


lmfao i always thought it was 12 secs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: CCVGm ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:44PM

lol this idiot just said "too many threads" in the other thread and then made another thread on this stupid shit. he is really stupid or actually believes what some criminal said who already said he couldn't see anything. said it was a smooth ride. then said he only heard sounds for a few seconds. then said it sounded like the guy was doing it on purpose (whatever the fuck that even sounds like) then said

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: But... ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:46PM

The corner's office already said his injuries were not caused by himself. They are the experts. Not some criminal loser who didn't see anything and keeps changing his story. You obviously didn't watch that full video or else you would know that...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 3XxKm ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:47PM

CCVGm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol this idiot just said "too many threads" in the
> other thread and then made another thread on this
> stupid shit. he is really stupid or actually
> believes what some criminal said who already said
> he couldn't see anything. said it was a smooth
> ride. then said he only heard sounds for a few
> seconds. then said it sounded like the guy was
> doing it on purpose (whatever the fuck that even
> sounds like) then said


"he only heard sounds for a few
> seconds"

thanks for proving what I was saying

it proves gray was banging himself around in the van

we can all agree that the guy is an idiot for trying to add anything else


yes I made a thread, to sum up what this moron did to kill himself
do not like it? then do not click it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: YDJd3 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:49PM

how does that prove he was banging himself just because the guy heard noises?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: XjCVb ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:50PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The corner's office already said his injuries were
> not caused by himself. They are the experts. Not
> some criminal loser who didn't see anything and
> keeps changing his story. You obviously didn't
> watch that full video or else you would know
> that...


+1 i watched it too and they did say that

this guy is just a retarded troll

ignore him and his idiotic thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: But... ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:53PM

From a medical standpoint, it is unlikely that the 25-year-old Baltimore man injured himself in the back of that van. The severity of his injuries seem too grave for him to have done that to himself simply by thrashing around or banging his head on something.


http://nydailynews.com/news/national/doctor-freddie-gray-not-sever-spine-article-1.2205179

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Nopes ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:54PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The corner's office already said his injuries were
> not caused by himself. They are the experts. Not
> some criminal loser who didn't see anything and
> keeps changing his story. You obviously didn't
> watch that full video or else you would know
> that...


No, they didn't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 96kpp ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:55PM

YDJd3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how does that prove he was banging himself just
> because the guy heard noises?


really?

the guys said he heard gray banging around for 6541 second and more shit

then changes it to gray was banging around for 4 seconds and some other shit

only one thing remained in his statement - gray banging himself around


add to al this that we all have seen the dumb fucks on COPS trying to fake police brutality while the camera is on them.........just dumb career criminals doing anything to try to stay out of jail

gray has been arrested 30ish times, what would he NOT do to avoid jail



just like the officer Wilson self defense case, check back to this thread when everything is settled and found out factually and I bet my opinion is correct

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: But... ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:56PM

So you have to wonder why on earth a man who had just asked for help would then try to hurt himself—as the second prisoner supposedly told a Baltimore homicide detective after he was picked up at the next stop a few minutes later.

WBAL-TV also reports that the medical examiner found no injuries to Gray consistent with him having banged his head with any significant force.
And numerous doctors have said that the injuries Gray did have—including almost snapping his spine at the neck—indicated more trauma than he likely could have inflicted on himself.


http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/30/freddie-gray-was-banging-against-the-walls-for-help-not-harm.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 399tD ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:00PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From a medical standpoint, it is unlikely that the
> 25-year-old Baltimore man injured himself in the
> back of that van. The severity of his injuries
> seem too grave for him to have done that to
> himself simply by thrashing around or banging his
> head on something.

>
>
> http://nydailynews.com/news/national/doctor-freddi
> e-gray-not-sever-spine-article-1.2205179



so..troll you know more than the docs? where did you get your degree or are you so fucking stupid that you actually believed some guy who had just been arrested?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: UW63w ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:00PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From a medical standpoint, it is unlikely that the
> 25-year-old Baltimore man injured himself in the
> back of that van. The severity of his injuries
> seem too grave for him to have done that to
> himself simply by thrashing around or banging his
> head on something.
>
>
> http://nydailynews.com/news/national/doctor-freddi
> e-gray-not-sever-spine-article-1.2205179


"seem"

it is possible and most likely in this case
go sit in a chair and smash your head as hard as you can into something solid, you will fuck yourself up + MIGHT even hurt your neck or spine enough to put yourself in a coma and die later


every attempt at painting the police in fault is fading away when facts are revealed, sound familiar mike or Trayvon?


the only police fault I have seen is the dude in SC, they should fry him - the rest are bullshit

all have been proven to be bullshit and my guess is that this will too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: facts pain libs ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:00PM

The facts are that liberal policies are directly responsible for this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 4CVNp ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:01PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you have to wonder why on earth a man who had
> just asked for help would then try to hurt
> himself—as the second prisoner supposedly told a
> Baltimore homicide detective after he was picked
> up at the next stop a few minutes later.
>

Cause he's a dumb pissed off nigga?


> WBAL-TV also reports that the medical examiner
> found no injuries to Gray consistent with him
> having banged his head with any significant force.
>
> And numerous doctors have said that the
> injuries Gray did have—including almost snapping
> his spine at the neck—indicated more trauma than
> he likely could have inflicted on himself.

>
>
> http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/30/f
> reddie-gray-was-banging-against-the-walls-for-help
> -not-harm.html

No doctors that the Daily Beast (lol) talked to have seen the Medical Examiner's report.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: XPCD3 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:01PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you have to wonder why on earth a man who had
> just asked for help would then try to hurt
> himself—as the second prisoner supposedly told a
> Baltimore homicide detective after he was picked
> up at the next stop a few minutes later.
>
> WBAL-TV also reports that the medical examiner
> found no injuries to Gray consistent with him
> having banged his head with any significant force.
>
> And numerous doctors have said that the
> injuries Gray did have—including almost snapping
> his spine at the neck—indicated more trauma than
> he likely could have inflicted on himself.

>
>
> http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/30/f
> reddie-gray-was-banging-against-the-walls-for-help
> -not-harm.html


"likely"

same thing as above

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: bHwcE ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:02PM

the daily beast steals their news from other news sources

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: But... ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:03PM

The corner also said in the video that he didn't suffer those injuries from his own doing.

This thread is finished.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 6DKHU ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:04PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The corner also said in the video that he didn't
> suffer those injuries from his own doing.
>
> This thread is finished.


No, he didn't.

Your bs is what's finished.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: But... ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:06PM

You're stuck on stupid, kid. You have school tomorrow, go get ready for bed.

Goodnight!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: jncYh ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:09PM

There are asshole cops, yes, that should be fired and criminally prosecuted, but I doubt these are any of them

like usual, protests and a shit load of false information gets people riled up for no reason...........only to find out they are wrong

when they are proven wrong they just say "Well, what this is all really about is ___________"


It is getting old and does not change my life, let them fuck up their own neighborhood and businesses - this is the first time I have seen coverage of other BLACK people calling out the nigger/thug culture from their own communities

this guy, gray, hurt himself in so many ways as results of his own actions - he just messed up really bad when trying to fake the police brutality

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: vF6kM ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:10PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're stuck on stupid, kid. You have school
> tomorrow, go get ready for bed.
>
> Goodnight!


Your bullshit got called.

Run bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: LnLH3 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:15PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The corner also said in the video that he didn't
> suffer those injuries from his own doing.
>
> This thread is finished.


bullshit


they said it "seemed" and was "likely"
nothing conclusive

what I posted is still the most likelt scenario for gray in the van

backed up by the witness saying he heard gray banging himself around, for however the fuck long, just adds more proof and likelihood


if info comes out to disprove my OP I will acknowledge it

it did not happen with Trayvon or mike, just the opposite happened


here is the problem - I WILL ACCEPT IF I AM WRONG AND ADMIT IT.....THE PROTESTORS / RACE BAITERS / AGENDA BLINDED BLACK PEOPLE / BLACK PEOPLE WITH ANY POWER / IGNORANT PEOPLE - WILL NOT ACCEPT AND ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: xuPp4 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:17PM

holy shit it's not that serious lmao wtf is wrong with you?

you have some serious issues lol

you are wrong. period. get over it and move on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: cdEGe ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:23PM

xuPp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> you are wrong.

discussion board. I am discussing

as of now, no one is wrong - when all the evidence surfaces, then there will be a right and wrong

right now - I have a much stronger case than anyone trying to disprove my OP


when you have something more to add, that is above what a 4 year old would say, get back to us

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: But... ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:28PM

He is a troll. Argues just for the sake of arguing even if he knows he's wrong he will still argue just out of boredom. He keeps quoting the wrong thing. If he actually had watched that video he would have seen the autopsy report said there was no evidence found to support Freddie injured himself. This can be seen at 2:59 http://wbaltv.com/news/second-man-in-police-transport-van-speaks-out/32669692

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: DvJTP ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:37PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is a troll. Argues just for the sake of arguing
> even if he knows he's wrong he will still argue
> just out of boredom. He keeps quoting the wrong
> thing. If he actually had watched that video he
> would have seen the autopsy report said there was
> no evidence found to support Freddie injured
> himself. This can be seen at 2:59
> http://wbaltv.com/news/second-man-in-police-transp
> ort-van-speaks-out/32669692


already addressed that, nothing conclusive

they said "likely" or "seemed"

seriously, let reality sink in - I have disproven all the false statements that people use to try to make the police guilty AND what the doctors said


it is very similar to the kill shot on mike brown:

it was close range
it was at an angle where mikes head would be looking down
it killed him

all seem so bad for the cop, until the real evidence comes out and explains exactly what happened, then it makes sense and proves why it was self defense

add to that - the witnesses for mike brown were black
AND, with the black culture, the black witnesses wanted to remain anonymous, so they did not get killed by other blacks in their own black community

if I am proven wrong, I will admit it - until then, I will stick with the information I have and my OP



please stop with the doctor shit, I have already addressed that and nothing is conclusive about if gray did, or did not, injure himself in the van

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: But... ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:40PM

I'm not even reading your posts anymore lol. You are wrong and believing a guy who was arrested. That's all anyone needs to know about your intellect. Goodnight, you stupid child, you! You have school tomorrow and you can't afford to miss anymore education lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Quincy ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:42PM

Actual article:

BALTIMORE, Md. (WJLA) -- An investigation into the death of Baltimore resident Freddie Gray has found no evidence that his fatal injuries were caused during his videotaped arrest and interaction with police officers, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

The sources spoke to ABC7 News after being briefed on the findings of a police report turned over to prosecutors on Thursday.

Sources said the medical examiner found Gray's catastrophic injury was caused when he slammed into the back of the police transport van, apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van.

Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to slam into the back of the van were unclear. The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.

The Medical Examiner's Office declined to comment on this open investigation and said it does not release preliminary findings.



http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/04/breaking-news-no-evidence-found-that-freddie-gray-s-death-was-result-of-police-who-arrested-him-prob.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 4VXkU ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:43PM

that says nothing about him doing it to himself so you're wrong it doesn't even say it was a light possibility that he did

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: KLJLM ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:44PM

But... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not even reading your posts anymore lol. You
> are wrong and believing a guy who was arrested.
> That's all anyone needs to know about your
> intellect. Goodnight, you stupid child, you! You
> have school tomorrow and you can't afford to miss
> anymore education lol


bullshit

if the guy said he heard nothing at all you would be linking the shit out of that

hypocrite!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: etdpD ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:50PM

Quincy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual article:
>
> BALTIMORE, Md. (WJLA) -- An investigation into the
> death of Baltimore resident Freddie Gray has found
> no evidence that his fatal injuries were caused
> during his videotaped arrest and interaction with
> police officers, according to multiple law
> enforcement sources.
>
> The sources spoke to ABC7 News after being briefed
> on the findings of a police report turned over to
> prosecutors on Thursday.
>
> Sources said the medical examiner found Gray's
> catastrophic injury was caused when he slammed
> into the back of the police transport van,
> apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he
> sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van.
>
> Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to
> slam into the back of the van were unclear. The
> officer driving the van has yet to give a
> statement to authorities. It’s also unclear
> whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was
> a result of some other action.
>
> The Medical Examiner's Office declined to comment
> on this open investigation and said it does not
> release preliminary findings.

>
>
> http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/04/breaking-news
> -no-evidence-found-that-freddie-gray-s-death-was-r
> esult-of-police-who-arrested-him-prob.html


thanks

the doctors you all are so quick to quote say the injuries came from WHEN HE WAS IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!

and even adds that A FUCKING BOLT MATCHES!

now, it your precious DOCTORS information is blowing up in your faces, just like it always does


guess I can forget the criminal testimony and go with the doctors now



medical examiner
injury was caused when he slammed into the back of the police transport van
matches a bolt in the back of the van

It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.


so, check mate on the doctors testimony


I will keep the fact the criminal did say gray banging himself around in the van (for whatever amount of time) - it just adds to the real proof of what is plausible



thanks to whoever posted the doctors information

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: MWemu ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:53PM

KLJLM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not even reading your posts anymore lol.
> You
> > are wrong and believing a guy who was arrested.
> > That's all anyone needs to know about your
> > intellect. Goodnight, you stupid child, you!
> You
> > have school tomorrow and you can't afford to
> miss
> > anymore education lol
>
>
> bullshit
>
> if the guy said he heard nothing at all you would
> be linking the shit out of that
>
> hypocrite!




Allen described what he heard: “When I got in the van, I didn’t hear nothing. It was a smooth ride. We went straight to the police station.

http://youtu.be/pM1_7KZnnFE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Ikepei ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:58PM

I don’t think Donte’ Allen’s testimony illuminates much of anything. He didn’t get into the van until the tail-end of Gray’s ride. From the article:

“Sources have told the 11 News I-Team that by the time Allen was loaded into the van, Gray was unresponsive.”

Its the testimony of the other passenger, the one mentioned in the Washington Post story, that will be critical.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Ikepei ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:00PM

Even Allen’s sanitized, LEO-approved-for-his-own-safety statements made to the media, as reported in the article, seem to be a big problem for the narrative, in my opinion. Consider the following:

“Allen described what he heard: ‘When I got in the van, I didn’t hear nothing. It was a smooth ride. We went straight to the police station. All I heard was a little banging for about four seconds. I just heard little banging, just little banging.'”

“Asked whether he told police whether he heard Gray banging his head against the van, Allen said, ‘I told homicide that. I don’t work for the police. I did not tell the police nothing.'”

Logically, Gray’s severe spinal injury was inflicted either BEFORE, or AFTER, Allen got in the van, correct?

If it was inflicted BEFORE, then why was Gray still active and responsive enough to be banging around in his side of the van when Allen was there to hear him?

On the other hand, if Gray’s injury was inflicted AFTER Allen got in the car, then it could not have been inflicted by the police, because Allen did not suffer any injuries on his side, and in fact said it was a “smooth ride” to the station.

Either possibility is damaging to the narrative.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Dorian Johnson ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:01PM

Ikepei Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t think Donte’ Allen’s testimony
> illuminates much of anything. He didn’t get into
> the van until the tail-end of Gray’s ride. From
> the article:
>
> “Sources have told the 11 News I-Team that by
> the time Allen was loaded into the van, Gray was
> unresponsive.”
>
> Its the testimony of the other passenger, the one
> mentioned in the Washington Post story, that will
> be critical.


Then that would be a 3rd version of the same nigga's story.

Sound familiar? *cough* Ferguson *cough*

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: eFMh7 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:03PM

MWemu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KLJLM Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I'm not even reading your posts anymore lol.
> > You
> > > are wrong and believing a guy who was
> arrested.
> > > That's all anyone needs to know about your
> > > intellect. Goodnight, you stupid child, you!
> > You
> > > have school tomorrow and you can't afford to
> > miss
> > > anymore education lol
> >
> >
> > bullshit
> >
> > if the guy said he heard nothing at all you
> would
> > be linking the shit out of that
> >
> > hypocrite!
>
>
>
>
> Allen described what he heard: “When I got in
> the van, I didn’t hear nothing. It was a
> smooth ride. We went straight to the police
> station.
>
> http://youtu.be/pM1_7KZnnFE


Per yourself - you can not believe a criminal.

So, make that a wash - he said he heard him banging for a while, then 4 seconds, then not at all. You do not win a point and neither do I.

But, with the facts about the doctors report, I hardly need that any longer.

So, bye to the testimony of the criminal - discredited for the prosecution or defense for giving THREE DIFFERENT STATEMENTS.

Interesting how quickly you fucks abandoned the "HE was paid by the cops to testify" now that it does not fit your narrative.

Really, this is too easy, bring something better.



EVERYTHING the people trying to show the police are guilty of something has been disproven so far and I bet it continues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Homicide Police ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:03PM

"I told 'homicidem that I heard.."

"I DONT TALK TO POLICE!!!"

Is he so retarded that he doesn't know that "homicide" are "homicide POLICE"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 4Je7V ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:04PM

Ikepei Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don’t think Donte’ Allen’s testimony
> illuminates much of anything. He didn’t get into
> the van until the tail-end of Gray’s ride. From
> the article:
>
> “Sources have told the 11 News I-Team that by
> the time Allen was loaded into the van, Gray was
> unresponsive.”
>
> Its the testimony of the other passenger, the one
> mentioned in the Washington Post story, that will
> be critical.


shit - my bad

the guy who said 4 seconds is still on the table

Add another for my OP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: t79n4 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:06PM

look at you! can't keep your thoughts or story straight like donte no wonder you're so quick to believe his bullshit lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 4pnb9 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:07PM

Ikepei Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even Allen’s sanitized,
> LEO-approved-for-his-own-safety statements made to
> the media, as reported in the article, seem to be
> a big problem for the narrative, in my opinion.
> Consider the following:
>
> “Allen described what he heard: ‘When I got in
> the van, I didn’t hear nothing. It was a smooth
> ride. We went straight to the police station. All
> I heard was a little banging for about four
> seconds. I just heard little banging, just little
> banging.'”
>
> “Asked whether he told police whether he heard
> Gray banging his head against the van, Allen said,
> ‘I told homicide that. I don’t work for the
> police. I did not tell the police nothing.'”
>
> Logically, Gray’s severe spinal injury was
> inflicted either BEFORE, or AFTER, Allen got in
> the van, correct?
>
> If it was inflicted BEFORE, then why was Gray
> still active and responsive enough to be banging
> around in his side of the van when Allen was there
> to hear him?
>
> On the other hand, if Gray’s injury was
> inflicted AFTER Allen got in the car, then it
> could not have been inflicted by the police,
> because Allen did not suffer any injuries on his
> side, and in fact said it was a “smooth ride”
> to the station.
>
> Either possibility is damaging to the narrative.


not really

if before he got in - gray, being dead could simply slide around and BANG here and there to create a sound

actually this would fit in well

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: UcFkH ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:08PM

Can you try typing in complete and coherent sentences, please?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: dxcD7 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:10PM

t79n4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> look at you! can't keep your thoughts or story
> straight like donte no wonder you're so quick to
> believe his bullshit lol


no, just TRYING to take peoples posts seriously and not dismissing them before consideration


I do not even know how many guys were in the van in total

but if one said they heard him banging around for a few seconds or many seconds, it fits my OP

if not, still have way more in my favor than against my opinion



my guess is it will play out like the brown and Trayvon shit - facts and evidence will prove against the "victims"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: ch7LH ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:11PM

but you're saying if he was dead then they guy didn't hear him "intentionally" hurting himself so that goes back on everything you have been posting lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Nmmbn ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:14PM

ch7LH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but you're saying if he was dead then they guy
> didn't hear him "intentionally" hurting himself so
> that goes back on everything you have been posting
> lmao


already addressed that

some idiot saying he could HEAR him INTENTIONALLY hurting himself are not my words or opinion

the dude who said that is a moron


the only thing consistent is that he heard gray banging around in the van


try to comprehend things before you post please

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: kJb3Y ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:14PM

Dumb apologists can't keep their shit straight.

They still think Gentle Mikey Brown's hands were up. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: KdPKJ ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:16PM

Nmmbn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ch7LH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > but you're saying if he was dead then they guy
> > didn't hear him "intentionally" hurting himself
> so
> > that goes back on everything you have been
> posting
> > lmao
>
>
> already addressed that
>
> some idiot saying he could HEAR him INTENTIONALLY
> hurting himself are not my words or opinion
>
> the dude who said that is a moron
>
>

That "moron" was the Washington Post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Dhn67 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:16PM

lol no after that came out you jumped on it saying he did kill himself blah blah blah stfu already you are wrong and keep changing your story and opinion like donate allen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: hEJVy ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:17PM

Dhn67 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol no after that came out you jumped on it saying
> he did kill himself blah blah blah stfu already
> you are wrong and keep changing your story and
> opinion like donate allen


What the fuck are you babbling about now little bitch? lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: DUp44 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:18PM

honestly, you could drop the criminals testimony or anyone else in the van



the doctors concluded things that fit my OP and I do not need the other guys


Actual article:

BALTIMORE, Md. (WJLA) -- An investigation into the death of Baltimore resident Freddie Gray has found no evidence that his fatal injuries were caused during his videotaped arrest and interaction with police officers, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

The sources spoke to ABC7 News after being briefed on the findings of a police report turned over to prosecutors on Thursday.

Sources said the medical examiner found Gray's catastrophic injury was caused when he slammed into the back of the police transport van, apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van.

Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to slam into the back of the van were unclear. The officer driving the van has yet to give a statement to authorities. It’s also unclear whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was a result of some other action.

The Medical Examiner's Office declined to comment on this open investigation and said it does not release preliminary findings.


http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/04/breaking-news-no-evidence-found-that-freddie-gray-s-death-was-result-of-police-who-arrested-him-prob.html




Like I said, when the real facts come out, all the other bullshit becomes irrelevant


So, WE an not use any testimony from witnesses that have changed their stories many times or who you, or I, find questionable. I can still make a great case without the testimony of the others in the van, but it can only hurt your side if allowed in evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: hNXUL ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:21PM

KdPKJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nmmbn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ch7LH Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > but you're saying if he was dead then they
> guy
> > > didn't hear him "intentionally" hurting
> himself
> > so
> > > that goes back on everything you have been
> > posting
> > > lmao
> >
> >
> > already addressed that
> >
> > some idiot saying he could HEAR him
> INTENTIONALLY
> > hurting himself are not my words or opinion
> >
> > the dude who said that is a moron
> >
> >
>
> That "moron" was the Washington Post.


ok, yes anyone who claims they can hear someone intentionally hurt themselves are morons

I never agreed with that statement - the only thing I cited was that he heard gray banging around, NOT that he is dumb enough to claim he can hear "intentionally" somehow

plus like above, you can lose the witnesses and it does nothing to hurt my case with the doctors evidence

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Facts of the matter ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:21PM

The only facts in this thread:

> Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray to
> slam into the back of the van were unclear.
The
> officer driving the van has yet to give a
> statement to authorities. It’s also unclear
> whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or was
> a result of some other action.



> The Medical Examiner's Office declined to comment
> on this open investigation and said it does not
> release preliminary findings.

>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: CcyLe ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:24PM

hNXUL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> ok, yes anyone who claims they can hear someone
> intentionally hurt themselves are morons
>
> I never agreed with that statement - the only
> thing I cited was that he heard gray banging
> around, NOT that he is dumb enough to claim he can
> hear "intentionally" somehow
>
> plus like above, you can lose the witnesses and it
> does nothing to hurt my case with the doctors
> evidence


Not necessarily. If you're on the other side of a thin metal barrier you could tell whether some dumbass was going nuts on the other side and banging his head and shit.

But Donte's story has changed like 3 times now so who the fuck knows.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: V4dxj ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:26PM

Facts of the matter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only facts in this thread:
>
> > Details surrounding exactly what caused Gray
> to
> > slam into the back of the van were unclear.

> The
> > officer driving the van has yet to give a
> > statement to authorities. It’s also
> unclear
> > whether Gray’s head injury was voluntary or
> was
> > a result of some other action.

>
>
> > The Medical Examiner's Office declined to
> comment
> > on this open investigation and said it does
> not
> > release preliminary findings.

> >


kind of

my OP has a few:


Gray killed himself a few times over:



ran from police = getting chased and tackled (Police say "stop", then fucking stop)

in van he attacked police = not giving police opportunity to properly secure him in vehicle (Again, just fucking settle down FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY)


Below are maybes, but most likely:

legs? = pretending to be hurt for anyone videoing (Bitch move)

tried to fake police brutality = fucking up your neck and dying



But your post does support my narrative to a great degree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: GVjEu ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:27PM

CcyLe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> But Donte's story has changed like 3 times now so
> who the fuck knows.


agreed

that is why I figure just call it useless for either side

plus the doctors evidence is much more telling and factual

I would not put Donte on the stand FOR or AGAINST the police

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Donte Don't Know Nuffin ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:32PM

Donte's afraid he's gonna get his ass beat if he says anything that don't go with the flow....


"A story he says is being distorted and now he fears being killed.

“I had two options today right, either come and talk to y’all and get my credibility straight with ya’ll and not get killed by these [expletive] or not tell a true story,” Allen added. “The only reason I’m doing this is because they put my name in a bad state.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: w3v6p ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:34PM

he's gonna die anyone

niggas gonna get him for snitching

or cops gonna get him for not cooperating

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: YEGMb ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:45PM

Here is the only way I can think that the police could be charged with anything - it would have to be proven, WITHOUT A REASONABLE DOUBT, that the police PURPOSELY put Gray into the van in a fashion that would result in his death.

That just is not there, not even close.

The guy saying it was a "smooth ride" does not fit. (If even credible)
The video of him hurt (Maybe) but still alive does not fit.
The fact that Gray was biting and spitting at the police when he was put into the van does not fit.


It is more LIKELY right now, with the evidence and doctors prelim report that Gray was doing what so many criminals do, trying to fake police brutality and he over did it and fucked up his neck and spine, which he later died from.

Do we even know if he was on any drugs yet? That could be a factor and I would add that to my OP if needed.


Right now, I see no evidence that the police killed Gray, but I see a lot of evidence where he hurt himself with the decisions he made or at least increased the chances of bodily harm through his own actions and decisions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: ThkL4 ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:49PM

they should have strapped him in

period

the video of him being put in the van doesn't show him fighting nor does it show police kicking his ass

he wasn't combative at that point because he was too badly injured

if he was properly secured in the van there would be no way for him to get hurt let alone hurt himself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Mv7jd ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:57PM

ThkL4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they should have strapped him in
>
> period
>
> the video of him being put in the van doesn't show
> him fighting nor does it show police kicking his
> ass
>
> he wasn't combative at that point because he was
> too badly injured
>
> if he was properly secured in the van there would
> be no way for him to get hurt let alone hurt
> himself

exactly

he was trying to bite and spit on the cops

so lets say his legs were fucked, the police statement makes sense that he was BITING, SWINGING and SPITTING

the police put him in enough where their asses are covered legally

they WOULD HAVE secured him ABOVE AND BEYOND what is expected if Gray was cooperative, but he was not

Gray is the reason he was not secured better in the van, not the police


He was combative from the beginning to end. Ran away, resisted, fought when being secured, so it does make sense that he continued and hurt himself

I bet there were drugs in his systems that allowed Gray to do what he did to himself - waiting to hear the results of that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: mVkhh ()
Date: April 30, 2015 11:59PM

no it is protocol for him to be strapped him they should have been more patient that was negligence on their part

i don't think they meant to kill him or even knew how bad he was hurt until it was too late

doubt they took him on a rough ride either him not being strapped in and probably rolling around and hitting bumps on further fucked up his neck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 7P4Gt ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:10AM

mVkhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no it is protocol for him to be strapped him they
> should have been more patient that was negligence
> on their part
>
> i don't think they meant to kill him or even knew
> how bad he was hurt until it was too late
>
> doubt they took him on a rough ride either him not
> being strapped in and probably rolling around and
> hitting bumps on further fucked up his neck


The thing is, they followed protocol and were NOT negligent.

They secured him in the van to the extent that they legally did what they needed to do properly.

There is no RIGHT for them to be patient or reason for them to be. He was combative - biting, swinging etc... They do not have to risk THEIR SAFETY.

They secured the criminal and he was no longer a danger to the public - job done.

He COULD have been strapped in better, but Gray did not allow that with his choices. Again, he was secured enough legally.

An example - if I am put in the back of police car, they only need to put me in without hurting me - they have legally done all they need to do. The police COULD handcuff me if they thought necessary or strap me in if I am a danger to them or even strap ALL of me in (Legs, arms, waist etc...) if I am in danger of hurting myself..........BUT they are NOT required to do so. If I decide to freak out and hurt myself, that is on me, Furthermore, if they TRY TO HELP me by strapping me in for my own good and I fight them to the point it is dangerous for them, it is ON ME for making that decision.

No negligence on their part.

It is like saying - well if the police did not chase the suspect he would not of ran into traffic and been injured. The police are not responsible for a persons decisions that result in their own demise.

I wish they could have strapped him in better and he would not have died, but it definitely is not their fault.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: McDuff the Crime Dawg ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:11AM

ThkL4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they should have strapped him in
>
> period
>
> the video of him being put in the van doesn't show
> him fighting nor does it show police kicking his
> ass
>
> he wasn't combative at that point because he was
> too badly injured
>
> if he was properly secured in the van there would
> be no way for him to get hurt let alone hurt
> himself

Most police vans are not equipped with seat belts/restraint systems

period

jerkoff

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: JbF9J ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:12AM

yes it is their fault

the video does not show him being combative when they put him in the van

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: EDjtb ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:17AM

McDuff the Crime Dawg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ThkL4 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > they should have strapped him in
> >
> > period
> >
> > the video of him being put in the van doesn't
> show
> > him fighting nor does it show police kicking
> his
> > ass
> >
> > he wasn't combative at that point because he
> was
> > too badly injured
> >
> > if he was properly secured in the van there
> would
> > be no way for him to get hurt let alone hurt
> > himself
>
> Most police vans are not equipped with seat
> belts/restraint systems
>
> period
>
> jerkoff

but this one was jerkoff see them there hanging?


lead_960.jpg?GE2DGMBSGM3TMOBZFYYA====

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 7YMdV ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:18AM

I am for the cams everywhere. NOT to find bad cops, that is a great side result and would lessen any police brutality that does exist, but there really is not an epidemic of police brutality.

The reason I am for body, dash and even cams in the van like the one we are talking about is to PROTECT the police from this racial bullshit.

The public would see what the criminal culture really puts these cops through on a daily basis and shows the true nature of the black culture (Thugs).

Cam in this van would settle the entire episode.

Convict the police if they beat him or did not strap him in at all or show hoe Gray was combative and tried to hurt himself to fake police brutality.


From what we have seen, it is common that criminals try to fake police brutality OFTEN. All skin colors and walks of life - fuck they do it WITH CAMERAS ROLLING right on them.


Still looking forward to see if nay drugs could have dulled his sense to the point where he would feel less pain or some type that makes him super hyper and added to his shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Negligence ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:20AM

BALTIMORE — The police commissioner in Baltimore said Friday that Freddie Gray, the unarmed black man who died Sunday after suffering a spinal cord injury while in police custody, should have received medical attention much sooner than he did.

The commissioner, Anthony W. Batts, said during a news conference that officers should have called for an ambulance when Mr. Gray, 25, was first arrested, not about 50 minutes later when he was at the police station.

“We know that police employees failed to get him medical attention in a timely manner,” Mr. Batts said.

Mr. Batts also acknowledged that the officers had violated department procedure by not putting a seatbelt on Mr. Gray while he was being transported.

“We know he was not buckled in the transportation wagon as he should have been,” Mr. Batts said. “No excuses for that. Period.”

Mr. Gray was arrested on April 12 after being chased and tackled by officers. In cellphone videos taken by witnesses, he can be heard asking for assistance while on the ground and screaming while being dragged to the van. Six officers have been suspended in the case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: jxDPy ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:22AM

McDuff the Crime Dawg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ThkL4 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > they should have strapped him in
> >
> > period
> >
> > the video of him being put in the van doesn't
> show
> > him fighting nor does it show police kicking
> his
> > ass
> >
> > he wasn't combative at that point because he
> was
> > too badly injured
> >
> > if he was properly secured in the van there
> would
> > be no way for him to get hurt let alone hurt
> > himself
>
> Most police vans are not equipped with seat
> belts/restraint systems
>
> period
>
> jerkoff


OP here - guess the other poster schooled you on reality.

Thanks

pretty sure police vans legally have to have some way to secure prisoners or there would be 6754275612 law suits everytime someone was transported

dumb post, really dumb
do you think EVERY criminal would miss the chance to hurl their bodies around in a van with no restraints?




please post a link to the video of them loading him in the van

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: jk6Yu ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:25AM

You haven't even seen the video and you've been saying all this shit? lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: fucktards ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:28AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: small wonders ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:31AM

Negligence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BALTIMORE — The police commissioner in Baltimore
> said Friday that Freddie Gray, the unarmed black
> man who died Sunday after suffering a spinal cord
> injury while in police custody, should have
> received medical attention much sooner than he
> did.
>
> The commissioner, Anthony W. Batts, said during a
> news conference that officers should have called
> for an ambulance when Mr. Gray, 25, was first
> arrested, not about 50 minutes later when he was
> at the police station...
>


"Batts was formerly the chief of police for the Californian cities of Oakland, and Long Beach."

No wonder... He's from the most hard left, fucked up, riot-permissive cities in the country. Formerly married to the Democratic Congresswoman for Long Beach and Compton.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: V74xK ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:32AM

OP here - this could change things a bit.



Mr. Batts also acknowledged that the officers had violated department procedure by not putting a seatbelt on Mr. Gray while he was being transported.

“We know he was not buckled in the transportation wagon as he should have been,” Mr. Batts said. “No excuses for that. Period.”


Very hard to tell if the Batts guy was just offering something to the public to settle them down a bit or serious.

If they actually are proven to have not followed department procedure, they should be held accountable. Definitely not murder, but some reckless endangerment charge seems right.

Still not sold the police are guilty of anything. If Gray was combative enough to put the police in danger? I would say the police are not guilty of anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Don't taze me bro ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:34AM

fucktards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://youtu.be/7YV0EtkWyno


So (a) they had to taze him and (b) it shows him standing on his own getting into the van.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: UubCy ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:36AM

why don't you try checking facts before speaking lol you have changed your opinion for the 14th time now...i said it was negligence you said it wasn't now you're saying it is..stop speculating and actually look into the case yourself

he was not combative at the point where he was put in the van so why wasn't he stopped in?

the aren't being charged with murder they were careless and reckless and the guy asked for help and didn't get it he asked for his inhaler and didn't get it

he should have been buckled in and he wasn't

if he did hurt himself which he most likely didn't it still would have never happened

had he been strapped in

it is the police's fault

period

accept it lol shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: DFxxW ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:39AM

Don't taze me bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fucktards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > http://youtu.be/7YV0EtkWyno
>
>
> So (a) they had to taze him and (b) it shows him
> standing on his own getting into the van.


wow you are really just now knowing all of this? holy shit dude wtf how can you even comment on something you literally have no idea about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: P6uNk ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:42AM

just watched the video -

he had leg restraints on - confirmned in video

Gray - stood up on his own right before entering the van

Video does NOT show if he was combative once he and the officers were in the van



back to my OP - Gray hurt himself in the van, he was standing fine on the bumper of van - go to 2:23 HE WAS FINE!

add to all this that there were NO BODILY INJURIES FOUND ON GRAY - NOT HIS ARMS OR LEGS, NOTHING!

fuck this, my OP is even more proven now




once in the van Gray acted fucked up and was combative
restraints WERE put on him

that Batts is full of shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: GeEvM ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:44AM

lol you really hadn't seen the video man? can't debate with you anymore you are on some serious drugs or just retarded as fuck

you are the equivalent of a guy who says a movie sucked without even seeing it

you form your opinions based on what other ppl think or say

you have no mind of your own

idiot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 9EvxY ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:46AM

UubCy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why don't you try checking facts before speaking
> lol you have changed your opinion for the 14th
> time now...i said it was negligence you said it
> wasn't now you're saying it is..stop speculating
> and actually look into the case yourself
>
> he was not combative at the point where he was put
> in the van so why wasn't he stopped in?
>
> the aren't being charged with murder they were
> careless and reckless and the guy asked for help
> and didn't get it he asked for his inhaler and
> didn't get it
>
> he should have been buckled in and he wasn't
>
> if he did hurt himself which he most likely didn't
> it still would have never happened
>
> had he been strapped in
>
> it is the police's fault
>
> period
>
> accept it lol shit


back to my original opinion, thought there was evidence that they did not strap him in - THEY DID

thought maybe he was not combative - video does not show conclusively, but I believe the police that he was biting and fighting in the van

he faked being hurt - no bodily injuries to him at all, no legs or arms - only the spine, which he obviously did to himself



and fuck you - I said if evidence showed I was wrong I would admit it - I thought the Batts quote was from evidence, it is NOT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: EUEcm ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:46AM

He wasn't fine. They had to lift him up and were holding him up. Look again, he also didn't have leg restraints put on until after the video.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: pveFJ ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:47AM

leg restraints = leg handcuffs

not being strapped in

strapped in = seat belt

seriously are you retarded or something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: Fc4Xe ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:49AM

We know he was not buckled in the transportation wagon as he should have been,” Mr. Batts said. “No excuses for that. Period.”


You know leg restraints is another word for shackles right? Not seat belt or "leg seat belt" as you seem to think is..something lol! He also didn't have those on until later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: bTKjh ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:51AM

GeEvM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol you really hadn't seen the video man? can't
> debate with you anymore you are on some serious
> drugs or just retarded as fuck
>
> you are the equivalent of a guy who says a movie
> sucked without even seeing it
>
> you form your opinions based on what other ppl
> think or say
>
> you have no mind of your own
>
> idiot


wrong - I waited for actual evidence before looking further into it and gave my OPINION

it just happens that the video / doctors prelim statement, which I just read and viewed tonight support my OP

I should play the fucking lottery, because I was making an opinion off of what is the "usual" actions of criminals - I had not even seen a picture of Gray before tonight, excluding a head shot on the news

everything in my OP still is on target



I will say that - "30 arrests = should get his ass beat (Stop committing crime)" was wrong and unneeded on my part and that the testimony of the other in the van are useless

but the rest is spot on so far

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: WvLNJ ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:52AM

he faked being hurt - no bodily injuries to him at all, no legs or arms - only the spine




How interesting. If he was thrashing and throwing himself around it would mean he would have other injuries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: nW3ej ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:53AM

EUEcm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He wasn't fine. They had to lift him up and were
> holding him up. Look again, he also didn't have
> leg restraints put on until after the video.


2:23 he is standing on his own just fine




http://youtu.be/7YV0EtkWyno

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 3CJ7L ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:53AM

no sonny im sorry you are still wrong and have been proven wrong and changed your opinon 900 times because you are an idiot who just admitted he had no idea what he was talking about

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: EePXF ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:54AM

nW3ej Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EUEcm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He wasn't fine. They had to lift him up and
> were
> > holding him up. Look again, he also didn't have
> > leg restraints put on until after the video.
>
>
> 2:23 he is standing on his own just fine
>
>
>
>
> http://youtu.be/

The cop is holding him up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: UD6Mm ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:55AM

WvLNJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he faked being hurt - no bodily injuries to him at
> all, no legs or arms - only the spine
>
>
>
>
> How interesting. If he was thrashing and throwing
> himself around it would mean he would have other
> injuries.


WE do not know how he hurt himself, but we do know it was not the police

maybe he got "lucky" and when trying to injure himself he hit a homerun

my GUESS is he tried to bang his head or something like that and fucked himself up - NOT A GUESS is that the police did not injure him


seriously, the cops never touched the dude - no force at all

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: KUd74 ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:56AM

his leg also buckled before the cam moved

but at that point his spine was only slightly injured

it's what happened after the van ride did his spine become 80% severed

so it's feasible that he would be ok right there

he was hurt but the ride hurt him more

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: weFHK ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:58AM

But how do you know that? Were you there? Did you see what happened after the camera stopped?

Why would he try to hurt himself if he was already screaming in pain and had asked for medical help? It just doesn't makes sense. Also where are you getting this he hurt himself thing from?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: NLG9t ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:59AM

3CJ7L Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no sonny im sorry you are still wrong and have
> been proven wrong and changed your opinon 900
> times because you are an idiot who just admitted
> he had no idea what he was talking about

do not be jealous that I called it before seeing the video or reading the doctors report

see, I do not pretend to know everything and actually allow real information to form my opinion - I just was lucky that it is supporting what I thought


this fuck tried some ghetto shit and hurt himself really bad, which resulted in his death - that is becoming even more clear than when I speculated it in my OP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: GLncJ ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:00AM

you are taking this way too seriously lol everything you thought was wrong though so im lost on how you conclude he hurt himself still

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: VkJvn ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:07AM

weFHK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But how do you know that? Were you there? Did you
> see what happened after the camera stopped?
>
> Why would he try to hurt himself if he was already
> screaming in pain and had asked for medical help?
> It just doesn't makes sense. Also where are you
> getting this he hurt himself thing from?


a pattern is something that happens over and over

criminals have established a pattern of trying to hurt themselves and claim police brutality

his screaming and shit was definitely all an act - he even stooped to comment to the guy videoing - come on, we have seen this 1000 times


ONLY thing the police MIGHT be in trouble for is if the did not secure him in the van and even that would not be murder

the police said that he was fighting, biting and spitting at them, so it is very believable that the got his legs strapped in but said fuck it and did not put a strap around his waist

even if they did not put something around his waist, I would say gray is at fault for fighting, biting and spitting - no need for the police to put themselves in personal danger


fake screaming - faking his legs were fucked - once off camera fights tooth and nail......resulting in the police only securing his legs and not waist = Gray did this to himself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: 4TCxY ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:09AM

tired will reply to all later goodnight

just wondering if you only got that idea from the other criminal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: kbTGx ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:09AM

GLncJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you are taking this way too seriously lol
> everything you thought was wrong though so im lost
> on how you conclude he hurt himself still


because there is solid proof that no one else could have hurt him, that is a fact

his spine magically exploded for no reason or he tried to fake some injuries to get the police in trouble and he REALLY hurt himself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: yeHJ7 ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:10AM

4TCxY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tired will reply to all later goodnight
>
> just wondering if you only got that idea from the
> other criminal


no - I can dismiss the other criminal being FOR or AGAINST, I do not think either side can think he is credible

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The guy killed himself
Posted by: You're still wrong ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:19AM

"he had leg restraints on - confirmned in video"


Not only is your statement wrong because there are nothing on his legs in the video...


Police revealed Thursday that they had learned about the stop. Previously, police had said the van stopped only three times, including to put leg cuffs on Gray and to pick up another prisoner.

Gray was critically injured during his arrest and died a week later. Police have not explained his spinal injury.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   **        **        **         **        
 **    **  **        **        **    **   **    **  
 **        **        **        **    **   **    **  
 **        **        **        **    **   **    **  
 **        **        **        *********  ********* 
 **    **  **        **              **         **  
  ******   ********  ********        **         **  
This forum powered by Phorum.